Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
Did they hook up Tuesday?

noway said:
She said they might hook up today. She said she wants him in her pussy one more time before she takes him in the ass on Friday.

...and was it spongeless?

Why is she getting it in her ass Friday instead of her pussy?

Yes it was. She came home a complete mess down below. Anal is their agreed upon bc.

...so he will start in her pussy...

noway said:
Yes it was. She came home a complete mess down below. Anal is their agreed upon bc.

...and finish in her ass on her ovulation day?

(I hope he's a bit slow on the withdrawal...;-)

so from now on, no more sponges, just anal, right?

She stated that the rythem method has worked for many families over the years and yes she will stay with it for him. Makes them feel even closer. They may use a lube but she has allowed me to use your pussy first to lube my dick as well

Hopefully he'll Lube his BBC for a long time in her pussy first

noway said:
She stated that the rythem method has worked for many families over the years and yes she will stay with it for him. Makes them feel even closer. They may use a lube but she has allowed me to use your pussy first to lube my dick as well

..so long he leaves some of his own "lube" behind...:)

she came home with her ass full of his sperm. Yes he lubed his cock in her pussy first until she came. She said as she came he drove in deep and held still until she was done. When he pulled out, his cock was slimy and coated in her juices. She was very relaxed, he was very lubed, so he slid easily into her ass. Fucked her ass long and hard filling he full of cum.

what did her ass look like...

noway said:
she came home with her ass full of his sperm. Yes he lubed his cock in her pussy first until she came. She said as she came he drove in deep and held still until she was done. When he pulled out, his cock was slimy and coated in her juices. She was very relaxed, he was very lubed, so he slid easily into her ass. Fucked her ass long and hard filling he full of cum.

...when she got home?

you could still see traces of his sperm in her ass. Her pussy was also very wet. She said it did burn a bit as he fucked her ass. Also she was to tired and sore for anything more so i did not get any myself

so when will we know if he left behind...

noway said:
you could still see traces of his sperm in her ass. Her pussy was also very wet. She said it did burn a bit as he fucked her ass. Also she was to tired and sore for anything more so i did not get any myself

...any swimmers in her pussy before switching to her oh so delectable ass?

as far as she knows, he got no sperm inside her. Asked about when she was cumming and he was deep holding still. she said she doesnt think so but not 100% sure

Guess we'll have to wait two weeks...

noway said:
as far as she knows, he got no sperm inside her. Asked about when she was cumming and he was deep holding still. she said she doesnt think so but not 100% sure

...and see if her period arrives. Just the slightest doubt must be pretty hot...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is

she admitted that sex on Friday was great, she came a lot.

What's the latest?

...no post in a while and she should have her period by now, right?

yes her period came. Hadn't posted for a while because it seemed like interest in this thread and her had disappeared.

The other morning we were having sex. For the first time that I can remember, she asked me to use her toy on her while I was fucking her. Her black toy is longer and thicker than I am. I began working it really good into her about as deep as I get into her. She finally said 'deeper' When I pushed it in deeper, her moaning. picked up and she really began to go after her toy. Very quickly she had a large orgasm just because of the toy, I was not also licking her clit. Afterwords her pussy was so loose but so wet and good feeling. Then last night a cute Asian girl was on TV and I told her my next wife was going to be Asian and she said yes and my next husband will be black

reading with interest

My bf has insisted on husband wearing condoms for the past 6 mos and to please him Ive also been only using the rhythm method. The sex is so much more intimate and satisfying this way. Mine wont cum in me when Im ovulating until or unless I specifically ask him to. when I'm with him it's sooo tempting too.

Glad to hear we are not the only ones. I don't have to wear a condom, not yet anyway. We all find the sex so much hotter since she has switched to the rhythm method. And like you, it is her decision if he cums inside her pussy when she is fertile or ovulating. He seems more than happy to cum in her ass at that time of the month.

I have enjoyed seeing your wife progress so far into the lifestyle. She has finaly discovered the extra joy of pregnancy risk sex, which is hte hottest type of sex there is as that is what nature intended sex to be for. I wonder if she will ever ask Him to cum inside her babymaker when she is ovulating. Has she discussed thiw with you or with Him?