• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice on situation

• Thread starterjimtakingplung
  • Start date
this past weekend

Thanks for the post. I would like to say that Amber is being open. She has told me everything. I am pretty good at telling when she is lying or holding back. I also could never do the swinging thing. I am not looking to be with anyone else. I just want her to date again. I think it is hot and something she would like if she got into it.

I am also ok with her having some emotions for another guy. It may sound odd, but that is a turn on to me. I don't want it to be love but heavy liking is ok. I also think I could share her if she did fall in love. So if it happened we would deal with it.

Last week went like this. Again sorry if it is little long.

Thursday - They just stayed in with a few of the girls. Wine and finally sleep.

Friday – Work. She called me just to see what I was doing. We chatted nothing much. I could tell she was up to something though.

It was a third double date that night with Joy, her boyfriend, and Matt. She said they saw a friend of mine and she talked to them. I am sure I will hear something at work once i see them. She said nothing happened and it didn't matter. She told them I was working and was meeting them later.

Matt apparently left after just a little bit at Joy's. His girlfriend was coming home for a few days and he had to be there early the next morning. I said so nothing happened. She said oh ya. I took him to the back and jumped him. A girl has her needs. I just started laughing. She did to. She said no. She would never do anything like that.

I reminded her that it was their third date. She laughed and said ya what ever. She got a little quite though.

Saturday – she went to a club with her friends. She danced with a few guys apparently. She said nothing really happened. One guy kissed her but she pushed him away. I was really turned on by that.

Sunday – we talked and she napped.

Monday – I was off so we had a few nice secessions together. I joked her about Matt. She told me she gets enough of that from her friends. I joked that maybe she wouldn't if she would just go out with him. She said she would never do that and to stop. I said why not. He has a girlfriend and you have a husband. It is not like you have to do anything. I said I know you use to love dating. She said ya but She would never do it now. I said why. She said I don't know. I'm not suppose to. What if I am ok with it? She said your not the one going out.

I said so you don't like Matt then. She said not like that. I said you may not love him but you know you would want to go out with him. She gave me the look and said no. I said you are so full of it. She said ok what if he kissed me. I said big deal he already has. What if he touched me. I laughed and said it is just skin. She said what if he wants more. I said you are a big girl. Don't you think he would stop if you asked him to. She said ya. I said hell I wouldn't care if you did it. She slapped me on the arm. I said what. She said she would never. I said did you ever think you would have gone on a double date since we are marriend. She said no, but it wasn't that.

I said fine what was it. She said we are just friends. I said ok then why can't friends go out one on one. I use to do that in school. She asked me if I really didn't care if she went out with him. I said no not at all. She just rolled her eyes.

Tuesday – We went to Joy's tonight for a foursome dinner. It was nice. I got to see more of the guest room. A lot was going through my head looking in. It was a pretty cool set up I had to admit. I also caught Joy and Amber talking.

On the way home she admitted they talked while we were not around them. She said Joy was trying to get her to go out with Matt one on one now. She said she finally told Joy ok. I said that is great. She said you really arent mad are you. I said no. I told you I wasn't. She said she actually told her she might do it. I said prude. She said Pimp.We both laughed. She said she still didn't feel right about it.

I don't know what more to do. I was hoping to get more advice. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Advice

My advice is don't push her. You need to constantly reassure her that you love her and you are not trying to push her away. Instead you think this will be an exciting thing to explore in your relationship.

I am a cuck that loves for my wife to be into her lover. I find it to be the best turn on when my wife tells me she is into her lover or is starting to have feelings for him. I would really like her to find a live-in lover. That would be the best for us. We came close, but her lover had difficulty getting the whole thing straight in his head, and he soon left.

I do have to warn you that once you allow your wife to have feelings for her lover it becomes much more difficult and it can become a pandora's box that you have just opened. So be careful. It is quite a high riding the razor's edge.

Wednesday and Thursday nothing happened. Just work.

Friday and Saturday – we went to a wedding out of town. Stayed over the night. It gave us a lot of time to talk. We didn't chat much about Matt till the way home. She said Joy wanted them to all go out Sunday night. I stayed calm like I didn't really notice. She just kept talking like she normally does if I let her. Not sure why women do that.

She said she felt weird going out with them. She said she did like going out again though. She didn't say how she meant that though.

We stopped at a big mall on the way home and ate. I told her we had some time and could do some shopping since I got a nice bonus check. She always loves that. We went into one store that looked like abercrombie. I got her to get one really short skirt. She also got some bras and panties. She said she need some new ones. I wondered if they were more for Matt.

On the way back I mentioned that. She gave me a little slap. We played around the whole way home from there. I love when she sucks me while I drive. She can be very wild sometimes.

Today – I am trying to talk her into wearing the skirt tonight. She said maybe if they go to a club she would. It is a little to short for her she says. She packed it into her bag. I looked through it while she showered. Nothing big. She also said if they were drinking she might stay over if that was all right. I told her it was. I joked and said ya I guess it is about time you started putting out for your date. She just laughed and went to get a shower. We were joking when she came out. I said if you need some condoms I have some in our drawer. (She changed birth control a while back and we used them for few weeks.)

I walked over to the drawer and held them up. She said you are bad and put those away. She left a little bit ago when Joy came to get her.

What should I do next?

I will try to keep this short but again I am lost on what to do.

Sunday – They went out and it was pretty much a double date. She said it wasn't but dinner and movie at Joy's apartment. She said she did wear the skirt. She said remember you wanted me to. I told her I was glad she did. I tried to show her I was good with everything. She said her and Joy cooked some food for them and then made popcorn.

She said they all piled on the bed and both her and Joy were cold. The guys said to get under the covers so they did. Matt stayed on outside. She said Joy's boyfriend was all over Joy. They went to her room about half way through the movie. Once the movie ended she said they started another Matt wanted to see. He said he was cold and under the sheets he went.

I asked how far it went. She said nothing. Lying I knew. I said I love you and will be ok with anything you did. She said I know it was nothing really. She said she laid on him and played footsie. He told her he liked the skirt and thinks she has nice legs. I agreed and said she should wear her other skirts that are short that I like. She just smiled.

She said they kinda kissed. I laughed and said what is kinda. She played shy. She said they made out for little bit and she felt weird after it. He tried to do some touching. She said she kept stoping him. I asked how far he got. She said I stayed clothed. Some petting then. She said ya kinda. She was really shy about everything. I of course wanted to know everything.

Monday – We talked after work about everything.

Tuesday – she called me at work and said Joy wanted her to go out tonight. I said sure. Exchanged love yous and I went home. She was there getting ready. Took her bag to finish at Joy's. She had another skirt packed. I told her to just stay at Joy's since she had to work the next day.

When she got home she was mad. Joy set up another double date and then left Amber and Matt on their on. It was suppose to be a set up date. Both were mad at Joy. They finished eating and Matt dropped her off at Joy's apartment. She had a huge fight with Joy. Now she is not hanging out with any of them.

We talked and I joked with her that it was about time they went on a date with just them. She didn't like that and was little mad at me. I am looking to have a night for us tonight. What should I say and do.

How do I get them back together. What do I tell her.

What if the three of you went out together

Hey Jim,

It seems like Matt and Amber are ok hanging out together in the context of being out with others, but going out on their own "feels too much like cheating" to them or something. What if the three of you headed out together and then ended up at your place. You could even leave it so your place was cold when you got back, and they could snuggle under a blanket on the couch while you watched a movie or something. Just thinking that it might show Matt you were ok with things, if that's part of the issue there. ANd it would remove it all from the Joy context, which is a bit of a concern.

Any other developments?

Little update

Tuesday – she came home from work and while we were eating dinner she said she finally talked with Joy. We had talked about it the night before. I told her Joy was just trying to be nice to her. She always had. She said she told Joy that and they had a laugh and cry and were good.

Wednesday – We both worked and she said that they had talked about going out Thursday. I said that is good that she is going back out with Joy again.

Last night – They went out and she got back in about 3. She is off today. She was still sleeping this morning, but called me a little bit ago. She said they are going out tonight and she might stay at Joys. I was very encouraging.

So any advice is welcome. Sorry for the delay in posting and thanks for the advice so far.

Advice

I am no expert on what to do, but I think you should put some condoms in her purse. Then she will know what you want her to do. I think things are going good for you though.

advice

i think yu should tell Matt or whoever she is going out with that you would like him to fuck your wife, or at least, have your wife suck his cock. And tell him you told your wife what you just said. Also before they go out, you should tell your wife "I told Matt he should fuck you or at least he should have you suck his cock."

What's happening Jim? Update please. Can you post a pic of your wife for all to see?

ummm stop pushing her you knob. If she wants to do it she will, if she doesn't she want to she won't. Hardly cuckolding if you're basically telling her to do it anyway.

I swear a lot of people here dont actually care about their wives or girlfriends like they say but simply use them as a sexual tool to get off on.

another update

Thursday – They went to a bar near the college. They met Matt there. Danced and went back to Joy's she said nothing happened. I knew she was lying. She said she was sorry but they kinda made out. I assured her I was not mad. She said they rolled around on the bed. I knew her clothes were pretty wrinkled. She said Joy also caught them making out. Picked at her as she took her home. I asked her why she didn't stay. Joy was going back to her boyfriends that night.

I finally got it out of her that he touched her but she swore it was outside her clothes and it wasn't more. I asked her if he was big. She got so red and just laughed it off. I again made the joke that she should take some condoms and through some in her purse. She said you are so bad. I am not going to let it get further than that.

Friday – I worked and got home. Amber was in shower and looked in her purse. Condoms still there where I put them. When she left I checked and she had taken different purse and put condoms back. I am almost sure it was all of them.

They went bowling. The guys apparently picked it. Tired of dancing which both Amber and Joy love to do. She came home little after one. Smelled of smoke but didn't do much. I joked about how many dates that made now. Just got the pillow to the face.

Saturday – Another night out. She didn't come home till the next day. She was really quite. Said nothing more happened. I knew she was lying. I said so. She said just touching. He did a motor boat. Wanted to see her breast then did that. She said that was all. She wore a top that was easy to get down. I asked her how she felt about him. He is nice and she felt bad for him with girlfriend away at school. I said well he has you here. She said he said that and Joy too. She assured me that was the extent of it. Nothing more than friends.

She slept alone. He had to go. I asked her if she wanted him to stay. She got red and said no. I could tell she was lying. She said maybe not, but not for the reason you are thinking.

She also ran into a friend of hers from college. She is a senior and in a sorority. She asked Amber to come with her Tuesday to a formal. I was never a fan of her friend, but they were close.

Sunday we went out. Had a great time. Lot of personal time one on one. Also some fun when we got home.

Monday – We talked more about everything. I told her no matter what I still loved her. She just changed subject.

Today – I got home and she was finishing getting ready. She looked awesome. Just like college times. Short dress and platform sandles. No bra, but panties. I could tell. I told her how hot she looked. I joked that all the college guys would be hitting on her. She laughed it off and said she wasn't a freshman anymore. She said she wouldn't be out to late, but she didn't have to work tomorrow. I told her to stay if she drank. I am about to go to bed and she is still out.

I would love to know what I should do next here.

You are doing great! It's only a matter of time until your fantasy come true! Continue to make condoms available and be supportive of the kissing and petting. Things will move forward. She is slowly getting more comfortable. Changing attitudes takes time, but you have the advantage of nature taking its course! Hang in there!

Jim,

Thanks for all the updates on how you and your wife are doing. Please keep us informed. Take it slow is the best advice you can take from this. That and to comfort her and make sure she knows that you love her and no matter what, you always will. That will ease some of her internal concerns, I'm sure.

keep going

Jim,
When you say that you think she is lying at various questions, do you think that she has actually fucked him bareback or either used HIS condoms?

Jim....

Thanks for the update. Would love to hear more indepth explanations though. What exactly she wore, what she looked like. How long she was gone. Do you two have sex when she gets home? How is that? Hotter than normal?

Keep supporting her and please keep sharing with us. Thanks.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I will try to give a little more detail. The post get really long.

Sunday – She wore the ho outfit I now call it. She did her make up really heavy and high heals. She did look trashy but hot. They went to a club party for costume night. Matt was dressed as her pimp. She said it was the best party to that point. She didn't drink much that night. She said she was little tired of drinking after night before. They were there till 230. She said they went back to Joys. She admitted Matt was trying to get her to do stuff. She said they kissed some but she was to tired. So she made that excuse. She admitted she had felt bad about some of the other stuff she had done with him.

We had a long talk and little argument. The argument was over oral sex being sex. I said it wasn't she said it was. It all came about from a conversation she had with Caleb, the guy from college. I blurted out that if she sucked him off it wouldn't be cheating. She said ya whatever. We did make up and she sucked me off. She then said that was all because she was not having sex with me that night and oral wasn't sex. We both laughed and went to sleep. I was drained.

Monday – Work for both of us. They cut her hours at work to one day a week now unless they needed her more. She was little upset about that, but things are getting better for me at work so hoping it all works out. I cooked an awesome dinner for us and we watched some Tivod shows. Love house.

She also got a call from Caleb and talked with him for almost an hour. She went to our room. We talked about it a little. She said he is just shy and wanted her to go to two things this week. One was going to be his frats halloween party. I told her she should. She said that the party was Friday and the other thing was tomorrow. I told her wednesday we could go get her another costume if she wanted. She gave me a kiss and we went to sleep.

Tuesday – I got home and the place looked awesome. She said she was tired of the mess and spring cleaned in fall. She was about to get a bath and i said can I join. She said ya but she had to hurry and get ready. I asked what they were doing tonight and she said she didn't know. She guested it was a frat dinner since they usually do that once a week.

We had a quickie and then I helped her shave. I always love to do that. I even got her to shave real good around her pussy. She said I am not going to let anyone see it. I laughed and said I can and who knows who else will. She said I was horrible.

She put on a black dress that fit her really nice. No bra since you could see her back. She did a spin in the living room I said you look great but I can see your granny panties. She said you are full of it. I outlined it with my finger and she said crap. And started to run and change. I ran after her and told her how about another round before she left. She was little shocked. I am usually a one shot and wait a half day. Always have been. She said she would love to but she was running late. I grabbed her and took her panties down. She pushed me off and said no she didn't want to mess up her dress. I said fine but no panties. She said fine and shot me a bird. I also told her to take more condoms. You know how the college parties are.

Wednesday – we went out and ate and then bought some groceries. She said we needed to talk when we got home. I said sure. I tried to rush everything to get home. She said she didn't know and she would have never agreed if she knew. The night before was a date. They went to dinner and a movie. Then went to get coffee and talked alot. He thought she knew and she said she didn't he was upset but she told him it was ok. She said it would have killed him if she had backed out.
They talked a lot and she found out why he was shy. Strict parents. I asked her if she had fun. She said ya. She use to love dating when we met and before. She said that she would make sure he knew from here on out that dates were probably out. I said why you had fun and so did he. I said I don't care. I just want you to have fun. She said what about Matt. I said you can date him to. I laughed and said you pretty much are already. She just rolled her eyes. She admitted she did think caleb was really cute. Just really shy. She also said she did give him a peck good night.

We also talked about all the time she was gone. I told her I was fine with it. She was having fun and in a really good mood so I was happy. She admitted she liked going out. It made her feel even younger. I gave her a bunch of compliments and off to be we went.

Thursday – She called me at work and said Joy wanted to go out tonight. She said she was going to meet her after meeting her friend from college to get two costumes. I haven't seen her since. She has called and will be home tonight I hope.

Things sound like they are going good. Just stay the course. She may wind up with two different guys.

"She did her make up really heavy and high heals. She did look trashy but hot."

That's the way a woman should look when she has a night on the town.

Does she smoke?

That really completes the "trashy" look well!

"She has called and will be home tonight I hope."

Lets hope she is full of sperm and loving it. :)

Great, why dont you follow her one night and see what is really going on

I agree

grantisaac said:
Great, why dont you follow her one night and see what is really going on

Watching my wife from a distance is a huge turnon. You'll love it. We also have family locator on our plan. You don't have to follow. You can look up her location and have an idea of what she's doing because of where she is. Alao you will have the chance to observe with interrupting what she's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread