• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice on situation

• Thread starterjimtakingplung
  • Start date
Any update? Dying to hear about her weekend!

Well, it does sound like you are on your way. You need to be upfront with her and start telling her, in a non-joking manner or situation, that you are ok with her doing whatever she wants. Make her understand what you mean and be upfront with her. Also, ensure that she understands that you love her and that you will after this too. No mater what. That will ease any concerns she may have in taking that final step to making you a cuck.

Any chance of some pics of her?

It sounds like you have joined the club! Congratulations! You just need to have confirmation, but it sure sounds like you ARE a cuck!

I have been asked if I am ever on to chat. I am tonight and ever now and then. I am on yahoo. my address is jimtakingplung@yahoo.com

"She stayed the night but nothing happened. She looked like she was lying. I can usually tell but didn't want to push it."

Well hopefully she was given a good hard thrusting with a stiff cock and enjoyed it. You should have been easily able to tell if she had a good session of intercourse.

If not, she is only a few days away from it. :)

Jim,

Glad things are progressing for you. I think she may have done something. Not sure how to hurry things but maybe the pace is good.

Also, take my advice and leave the pics out. It will only lead to posters asking for more and more pics. It never stops.

Update

Sunday – She went out with Matt on a date. One on one. She didn't tell me before it happened. I wasn't shocked really. They went to eat and then a movie. She saw an old friend of ours at the theater. She said they didn't know what was going on. She didn't speak with them either. I asked her how the movie was she said ok. I knew she was not telling me something. She admitted they kissed all the way through it. She wanted to keep his mind off his now ex girlfriend. She apparently was fucking this guy at school. Ambers words not mine.

She said they went back to his place and stayed the night. She didn't want to go into details like she normally would. It made me wonder. She admitted later that she slept nude. My heart was racing.

He had also took down all the pictures of his girlfriend. She said she felt really bad about everything a few times.

Monday- I don't know when she got home. I was at work. I got home and dinner was cooked. I was happy about that. She said she had to go, but wanted to go ahead and cook. She was taking two plates with her. She said she was going to Matt's. She wanted to cheer him up with a home cooked meal. She looked great. She had on a dress she knows I like. It is cut down the front a lot.

I said what about a quikie before you go. She said I would but running late. I told her ok. She finished getting her bag ready. I noticed some of her nice lingerie. I picked it up and said big night. She said no and looked little pissed. I said I was just joking. She said she was just in a hurry. I grabbed some condoms. I noticed a few were already gone. She said ya thanks. Again really quick. Then she left

Tuesday – She got home later in the day I think. Tried to call her a few times. Got home and she was on the phone with Caleb. She left the room when I got in there. She said it was because she didn't like to disturb me by talking on phone. I told her I didn't mind.

She got off phone later. I was little irritated wanted to go eat. We went out. She didn't get all dolled up. I made a joke about not getting fixed up for me. She said we have been married to long to get upset over that. I agreed. She said we were also just going to little local place.

We got home and talked about some of the stuff going on. She was emptying her bag while we talked. She had all the condoms and put them back. She made a joke and said how long are you going to make me keep taking these. You know I am not going to get in a situation to need them. I said better safe than sorry. She gave me a dirty look and a joking whatever.

She said they had a good time and she cheered him up. I asked what time she got home and she said not sure. She slept late. I joked and said sure you didn't use the condoms. Again a smirk. We had a long talk about her being out a lot. I told her I liked it. I got to watch my tv shows. She likes the mushy shows. She said to be serious and I said I was ok with it. I knew she was having fun and she needed with all that was happening with her job being cut back. She asked if I was ok with her going out with the guys alone. I told her I was ok with it. I said you love me only right. She said yes. I said then I am good with what ever you do. I laughed and said hell. I have given you condoms everytime you go out. She laughed and said ok. Thats when she said she kinda had a long weekend planned. I said how long. She said maybe starting tomorrow. I said ok.

Wednesday – She was getting ready when I got home. I looked through her bag while she was in shower. She had her short skirt packed it was one like a lot of college girls wear. She also had a tube top like top packed. She also has some sexy underwear. Thong. No bra.
She came out and got ready. I thought makeup was little thick. She was in a hurry. She had made me dinner and was running late. She again said no to quickie. Promised to make it up to me.

Thanks for keeping us up to date. If Amber hasn't fucked Matt, she will soon. It won't take many times sleeping nude to complete the act (if it hasn't already happened).She is really stringing this along.

Your assurances are great. While she may be making light of those by joking and saying "Whatever", they are sinking in. She is going further and further. You may want to reinforce the fact that you would be more upset if she did NOT tell you the details. She seems reluctant at times.

You're doing great!

Why not count how many condoms she has in her purse when she leaves then check again when she returns?
If she is sleeping nude with Matt, then he has sampled her goods for sure. She wouldn't do that and expect him not to take advantage of the situation. No one has that much willpower.

I don't understand why she is packing lingerie if she is not fucking him? What woman goes to that trouble to NOT fuck a guy? Doesn't make sense to me.

Sounds like things are still going well. Have you asked her if she has had sex with either. I would just do that straight up.

I would think she is allowing herself to be stroked to climaxes, but is not allowing penetration just yet. There is also the possibility that Caleb and Matt have their own supply of condoms. But she has been out for dozens of nights now with her friends, and you are continuing to encourage her, and tease her.

What is holding her back? She is worried about losing her husband. I would think, because she knows that once she "goes all the way", that she will find it impossible to stop it happening again and again. She is already aware that she is walking on the "edge" of adultery.

I think you need to tell her that she now has three men in her life, and your marriage is SO MUCH HAPPIER with her FEELING YOUNGER having college fun with young guys still at school.

You need to tell her that your love for her has become much stronger since she started dating Caleb and Matt. That you love buying her clothes so she can feel beautiful on her dates; and you like her going out without a bra or panties to have a very sexy time.

Tell her that you are very pleased that both Matt and Caleb have seen her naked and are getting eyefuls and a chance to feel her up down below.

Tell her you are very proud of her for helping Caleb overcome his shyness with girls, and by letting him touch her body all over and kiss her passionately, she is helping him to learn about how to have sex with a future wife. If she teaches him well, then he will have a happier marriage, thanks to Amber's effort.

Tell her that she is doing a wonderful job by letting Matt and Caleb see her pee in the toilet and get plenty of eyefuls in the shower. Say that you wish you had had a teacher to help you learn about sex when you were growing up.

Also, tell her that the condoms are for her to use on every date she goes out on. That these will stop her getting pregnant accidentally.

Tell her that you want her to take Caleb's virginity to help him become a man - because he deserves to be properly taught by a beautiful woman like you.

Tell her that fucking Caleb is a "special gift she can give him" to show that she enjoys his company, and also appreciates the time he spends with her at parties, etc.

Tell her that you would like her to have extra sex to make her feel younger and "more desired". Three men (including you) think she is a wonderful person, and all three of you want to spoil her like a filmstar.

Tell her that you want her to have extra sex with these younger men, because it is your gift to her for being such a wonderful wife to you.

Tell her that you will become very excited and pleased for her when she comes home, having used at least one condom, that it will feel as though she is showing you that she loves you more than ever.

Tell her that you would like her to come home with a snail trail over her breasts, and you will lick it up to prove that you are okay with what has happened. That will play on her mind and she will discuss it with her best friend who will tell her to "go for it, because it is your wish for her".

In her mind, her wedding vows are sacred, but she is beginning to realise that you are giving her enough space to include more sex in her life by altering the terminology of what sex is (kissing, touching, tit sucking, sleeping nude, eyefuls, letting guys see her pee), expanding out finally to oral and full penetration and ejaculation.

The most important thing is to keep her going out on dates. The guys are shy, but are slowly expanding her boundaries, and every date that goes by means more and more of her body is being made available to them. Caleb pushed her, then suddenly Matt was allowed to see more skin.

I would like to see her get nude massages to get her wet between the legs more often.

We are having a cook out tonight at our house. I am hoping to find out everything that went on this week.

I Smell Smoke

jimtakingplung said:
We are having a cook out tonight at our house. I am hoping to find out everything that went on this week.

Thanks Jim for all the information and updates. I really do smell smoke, if i was a betting man, which i am. I bet you a quarter she got fucked while she was away. Like i say if she did not, you need to cancel this dude, as he would have to be a wimp loser that dosent understand how to diddle a sweet young lady.:D I feel you have your wish though and all is well.:D okdeacon

Update

First thanks for all the post. Many of them are very helpful. I will try to pose some of the questions as we go along.

Wednesday - They went to club near campus. Big college hangout. That was why she took the clothes I assume. She left wearing jeans and sweatshirt. No bra.

She said they had fun dancing. She danced with an ex boyfriend that was there to. She said Caleb was really jealous. He said something to her when she got back to table. The ex had given her his number and she tore it put it in her purse. Told Caleb to forget him. There was a reason he was ex. I remembered the guy. He was always a jerk.

She said she made it up to Caleb when they got back to his place. She didn't say it like that but I got the point. She said they just messed around. Nothing big. She admitted she saw how big he was. I asked the obvious and she got really red. She said he was probably little bigger. I knew she was lying. She showed me with her hand how big she thought he was. It looked like 10 inches but probably closer to 8 she thought. I am little small but she says she gets off most of the time off just me. She will also masturbate while we do it. She admitted he was thick as her wrist. I asked her if she wanted to try it. She got red and said no. I was only one for her and that I was enough.

I got a call from our old friends that saw her out at the movies. They apparently live close to the area he is from. I had lunch with the husband. He made small talk and finally told me he had to talk about something. We were at his car and he said get in. He laid out what he saw. I started laughing and told him she was at home with me. He seemed re leaved. He said she could have been her twin. He said they looked like they were dating teens. Kissing and holding hands. They made out all during the movie. He said they would have sworn it was her. He said it had been while since they saw us. I told him to let me know if he sees her again. He laughed and said he would. I didn't tell amber. Not sure if I should.

Thursday – She came home for little bit. She had just gotten there before I got home. She was in shower. I looked through her bag. Nothing big. Condoms all there. Her skirt was all wrinkled. I am not sure if that was normal or not. Never noticed before.

She got ready. Looked great again. She had a new outfit. She said it was from her friend. It was skirt with a top that looked really classy but revealing. Almost like a loose towel around her neck. All back *******. She had to tape it down in front so it didn't show her breast when she moved. She said they were all going to business affair for Joy's boyfriends company. Matt was going with her. I did feel little left out. She said she had the best champagne she ever had. She stayed the night with Matt at Joy's. Joy wouldn't let them drive. She said they were both *****. They crashed in the room.

They slept late and then got up. Joy was not there. So they got a shower and laid around. I got to thinking they shower together. She just got red when I hinted at that. Didn't say yes or no.

One of the condoms was gone and she swore that they didn't use it. She said she gave it to a girl at bar. She said she had a long talk with Joy about the condoms, but didn't tell her I knew about them. She said Joy said Matt would now want to use them. I said you really shouldn't keep giving him blue ball. She just looked at me odd.

Friday – She was up early and gave me a call and said she had her bag packed. She said she was going to hang out with Caleb for the day and might be home that night. She said she would call. She stayed out all night and I called her about 11 to see if I should wait up. She was little short with me. She wanted to know what I wanted. She said sorry, but it wasn't a good time. I said why she said we are back in his room and watching a movie. I said ok and she said she would see me Sunday.

She admitted they were fooling around when we talked. She said she answered because it was my ring. She said they messed around for a long time. She said her lips were sore from all the kissing. She said he was good kisser but not as good as me.

Also her ex from the club called our house. He got her number from a friend from college. He said he wanted to hook up again. He left his number. I told her she had a message when she got home and she wrote the number down. She knows I was not big on the guy back when I first met her. He screwed her a few times after we started dating. We weren't serious and I found out about it when we got serious.

Saturday – She went to Joys. They shopped most of the day. She wound up spending 300 dollars on clothes. A lot were club clothes and lingerie. She also had two pairs of shoes. They also got their belly buttons pierced. She said Joy also got her right nipple pierced. I asked why she didn't. She said it hurts a lot. They went out that night and had drinks then dinner with matt and Joy's boyfriend. They all want to a movie not far from where we live. She said she saw a guy I work with she thought. I told her he wouldn't be the first apparently. She just gave me a look.

I asked her if they stayed at Joy's she said they went back to Matt's. She said they slept late late. I finally asked her if they had had sex. She got red and said no. She said I told you I wouldn't let it get to that point. She just said I had nothing to worry about. I asked if he had tried she got even redder and said ya but she stopped it. I didn't push it.

Sunday - She cooked them breakfast and they went to park for lunch. They met back up with Joy that night. I called her that evening and she said she might stay. I told her that was cool and to just come with them Monday to our house while we cook out. She said maybe we could do that another day. I told her I was already marinating the meat. She said ok.

They stayed the night at Joy's place.

Monday – Probably the weirdest day of my life. We cooked out, but not much was said. I got an odd vibe from both Joy and her boyfiend. After we ate they left. They will usually hang out together. Amber said it was nothing. Probably just me imagining it. They both like me.

She called her ex that she saw at the club. His name is Jared. She talked with him in our room for about half an hour. I asked her about it and she just said they were catching up.

Iron Panties

Jim she is a tough little lady not to have given some of her stuff up in all thesre dates and opportunities. She is going to but i never thought it would take this long for her to do it. Maybe she is just afraid you are out to trap her. I honestly can not figure this little deal out. I feel she she will finally figure out that you want her to and do it for you. It is just amazing she turned down that 8 or 10 in dick. Seems like she would have been curious enough to want to try it. This whole adventure beats the crap out of the deacon. Guess i am not near as smart as i thought i was. While i am scratching my head in disbelief, i wish you the best my friend. Hope she does it for you man. okdeacon:confused: :D

This is beginning to sound like an episode form The Twilight Zone.

"I got an odd vibe from both Joy and her boyfiend."

Probably guilt, caused by the noises they hear coming from Ambers bedroom all night long. (And most of the morning)

"She was little short with me. She wanted to know what I wanted. She said sorry, but it wasn't a good time. "

Sounds like you definitely interupted the bedsprings there! Or perhaps a good 69.

Surely you know her well enough to tell she has had a good screwing? Even after all these years, mine cannot hide it, it is obvious.

Given the whole "oral sex is not sex" thing several weeks back, do you think she's giving (and getting) oral. Have you asked her point blank, "What is "messing around?"" Also, wondering if that could account for her reaction when you said stop giving them blue balls? Maybe she's not, just not in the way you were thinking. Just a thought...... Waiting for the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim, Thanks for all the graet updates!
May be you should reign her in some, you are no being told everything. If she gave you some complete detail on what she has been doing with her dates she may feel less guilt and will be more open to you. Seems as there are too many secrets being held back.
I know I would like to hear some more detail.
Good luck anyway

Users who are viewing this thread