• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and Need Some Advice

• Thread startermelscuck
  • Start date

melscuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2011
Don't really know how much I should tell or even if this is the right place in this Forum to post. I have lurked here for a long time and finally have the courage to post.

I am a 45 y.o. white, professional male. My wife is 24 and also white. I know, huge age difference. I don't want to get into how we met, just yet. But, at the time we met, she had a lot of personal problems. She had been dating a young black man since her Senior year of high school. She lived in a smaller town and her parents were in a lot of ways racist. They didn't necessarily speak badly of African Americans, they just didn't want their daughter to date one. We met the Winter after her Senior year. Her parents had thrown her out of their house and she was struggling trying to live on her own. She was a waitress but had no real money to take care of herself. She lived with a friend and had no long term plans. The black boyfriend (who I will call Bryan) had no long term plans, no ambition and had a low level, low paying job. Neither wanted to go to college. What meager money she had, he spent on partying and foolish things like clothes for himself.

I had never been married when I met her. I had been in a lot of relationships but they never seemed to satisfy me. I was a workaholic and so I guess I never really worried about much other than my profession. I had a lot of sexual kinks, I think. I enjoyed dressing in womens panties and, sometimes in private, womens clothes. I ordered all my panties online and I almost never wore mens underwear. I only wore them when I went on dates. I fantasized almost constantly about having a Mistress and being in a Dom/Sub relationship. But, I was scared to death to try it in real life. I was even afraid to go to the Dungeons that you pay for. The whole thought of actually doing these things scared me. Since my time in college, I fantasized about my girlfriends cheating on me. Again, I was to afraid to bring that up in real life or even to try to hint to them that I wanted that. It wasn't until the internet came along that I even realized there were so many men like me.

When I met Melissa, I wasn't bowled over by her. She was OK looking and not very educated. We really didn't have anything in common and she seemed kind of immature. But, I did feel bad for her situation and I used to take her to dinner or lunch and we'd talk. Over time, I think I became a father figure type to her and a shoulder to cry on. Also, I became sort of like a Sugar Daddy to her in that I helped her financially, bought her dinner, that kind of thing. As she told me more about Bryan, I became sexually aroused. I really felt like I was living a little of my fantasies with Mel. I fantasized that she was my girlfriend, cheating on me, telling me stories of her lover. It was tame but seemed to be exciting to me.

Well, one night, she came to my house after dinner, we drank and had sex. It was great sexually for me because I couldn't stop thinking about how another man had filled her so recently. She had an orgasm and told me that she had never had one before during actual sex, so I felt good about that. She spent more time at my house and finally just moved in. I really was consumed with work so most days and nights she spent without me and, I thought, alone. In truth, she still saw Bryan, though. She never tried to really hide it but she never really admitted it either.

We had sex maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. I knew she was still in love with Bryan and that I was safe and convenient for her. I also provided for her and she eventually stopped working all together. It was an odd time because I would find little clues that she had slept with him in my house. Things like his empty cigarette packs in the trash, empty beer bottles, that kind of stuff. But, she never really said anything about it. I was OK with it all. We never had a heart to heart or anything like that.

Then she told me she was pregnant. Again, a strange time. I suppose I knew the baby could be mine or his. She told me it could be mine or his. We didn't really fight. So much, then, was unspoken between us. I didn't know what to do. I let her stay at the house until childbirth. Bryan still must have come around but he wasn't rushing to marry her or anything. She had a little girl. I was at the hospital with her as a "friend" and the child was clearly mixed race.

She came home from the hospital and I told her she could stay with me because I knew she had nowhere else to go. A few weeks later, I came home and she was crying hysterically, telling me that Bryan and her were finished. He didn't want to marry her. We talked, finally, then about what had been going on with her. She confessed her love for Bryan and told me how he had been over the house nearly every day. She told me that she loved me too but in a more platonic way.

At that point, I guess my male hormones kicked in and I told her that she had to find another place to live, that I wasn't going to take care of her and the baby. It was a terrible argument and she packed some of her things and took the baby to her friend's house. The next day, when I calmed down, I started to miss her. I didn't know why, really. But I missed her and I guessed I was in love with her. I missed her scent (her perfumes and body lotions still lingered on the pillows, the couch, the sheets, everywhere). I missed her being there when I got home. I missed massaging her shoulders and feet. I missed taking care of her.

Well, I did the worst thing I could do. I begged her to come back. I still don't believe I did, but, I did. I'm leaving out so many details because I have already written a lot and I can fill the details in later. She came home but now she had a sense of entitlement and superiority. I guess she knew she could do anything now and I'd still accept her. Our sex life was almost nonexistent. She would give me a hand job once a week or so, but, not much else. I constantly had oral sex with her and always made sure she came. Looking back, there was no dramatic shift in our relationship, it kind of just evolved. We didn't really even talk that much about it.

Bryan was never really gone and now he came over the house more openly. Many times, I would come home from work and they'd be in our bedroom. The first time, I simply slept in a guest bedroom. The next day, she told me that if I was OK with him being there, I should just sleep in the guest room when he was over. She said he wouldn't be staying over much because he still lived at home and his parents weren't crazy about him not coming home. I accepted it. I accepted it all.

A little over a year later, she was pregnant again. This time, I knew it wasn't mine, couldn't possibly have been mine. It was another girl and it was mixed as well. Bryan was almost always over. Mel wanted security, though, and, without getting into the details now, I said that I would marry her. We did get married.

Well, here is my problem now. I know that I have left a lot out. I'll try to fill in all the details later. As the years have gone on, Bryan and Mel have become very bold, very assertive and, sometimes, very cruel. A lot of that behavior really turns me on. But, some of it just hurts emotionally. Part of me wants to divorce her because this is all starting to get very crazy. Part of me is scared to death to leave her.

Yesterday, I bought a car for Bryan. Stupid. Very stupid. Mel convinced me and I did it. I say that things have changed through the years and one thing is the way that both of them seem to rub my face in their relationship. After I brought the car home, they went for a ride in it. I stayed home and watched the girls. Mel began texting me pictures of them in the car. She was snuggled up against him while he drove. She was kissing his neck in one, stroking his pants near his cock in another. The final picture was taken by him with her sucking his cock. Part of me was sick to my stomach, part of me turned on.

When they came home, he left to go to his home. We put the kids to bed and went to our bedroom. She asked if I liked the pictures and laughed. I felt like crying in a way, but, I didn't. I also felt aroused. She told me to "eat me out" and I did as she asked. No reciprocity for me, though. Nothing, no hand job, nothing. I went in the bathroom to jack off and she followed me in. She told me I could do that in bed and she "allowed" me to kiss her while I did it.

I'm afraid that if I don't try to stop things, they are just going to get more assertive and cruel. But, if I say anything, she might leave, again. I feel like an addict. I believe some of the things written on here are true and I really need to know how to find that balance between living with my choices and not feeling hurt or angry. I'm sure that I love her, but, I'm not sure if that's what keeps me here or if it's simply that I'm afraid after waiting my whole life for something like this to simply walk away from it.

Help, please!

It seems like you are getting nothing (sexually or emotionally) out of the relationship if there is one. She is using you and clearly doesn't give a damn. Don't be afraid of walking away because theres nothing there. You are probably just become accustomed to your life for the past few years but obviously she has no respect for you. From what I know about cuckolding... this clearly isn't it. She's a bitch and you deserve better.

the only advice i feel comfortable in giving
is, Go Back To Bulgaria!!

MacNfries: I suppose he is a cuckold since his wife is cheating and being disloyal, if you put it like that. Still learning about this whole cuckold lifestyle. From what my boyfriend (I'm a woman btw...) has told me cuckolding is about a woman having sex with other men and agreeing on certain parameters on the extent of the relationship with the other men :)

However I would assume being in a cuckold relationship with a wife... there would be a relationship. It seems like he doesn't have that. Mel is just using him. And that is just sad. Melscuck, hope you have strength to leave.

@jkisses You are right, she is using me and I know it. I support her and her kids and I imagine I support her bf too. I still can't believe I bought him a car. But, aren't I also using her, too? You have to understand, my whole life, I have wanted a woman to cheat on me and to control me. It is strange, I know. But, the one thing the internet has taught me is that there are so many men who want these things. Go to these websites like Clips4sale and Kinkbomb, there are thousands of videos from Financial Dommes. Hundreds of men send these findoms money and all they get is some video where the woman humiliates them. I have the real thing.

Despite what some people write on this Forum, most women DO NOT want to control their man. Most women DO NOT want to swing or be in a cuckold lifestyle. I have dated many, many women and none of them even hinted that they would do these things. I tried a couple times with some of my girlfriends to hint about being submissive, being cheated on - not one of them even commented on it other than to say, "That's gross (or perverse)" or something like that.

I do get something out of my life with her-it's erotic and I'm aroused a lot. Today, at my office, I downloaded those pictures she sent me to my computer. I thought about Bryan fucking her or getting his cock sucked while I was at work while jacking off and looking at those pictures. When I got home, tonight, I crawled into bed, next to her. She smelled like sex. She really did. Even though I had just jacked off an hour or so earlier, I was instantly hard just laying next to her. We watched TV and I caressed her panty covered ass. I kissed her back and shoulders gently and she told me something like, "You love to worship me, don't you?" I wanted to cum in my pants. She took my the back of my head in her hands and pushed me to her pussy and I serviced her with my mouth. When she came, she did rub my cock a little with her hand, but, nothing else. I jacked off again, laying next to her. She really arouses me, But, you're right, it's not much of a relationship.

For almost 30 years, I dated women. So many were just gorgeous. All I could think about when we went out was how much I would love to have that woman lead me around on a leash - figuratively, mostly, but I have fantasized about being collared. I would see a good looking man staring at my girlfriend and dream of him taking her and fucking her before my eyes. But those things NEVER happened. Not once. I can't go back to living like that.

But I guess I can't go on with things like they are, either.

@Mac thanks for your replies. I do want to respond, I'm just tired now and will respond tomorrow.

@Duke I really don't have any idea what you mean. Am I missing something? I know some of your posts can be harsh but I don't even understand this one. What does Bulgaria have to do with me? Are you sure you posted in the right place?

melscuck said:
@Mac thanks for your replies. I do want to respond, I'm just tired now and will respond tomorrow.

@Duke I really don't have any idea what you mean. Am I missing something? I know some of your posts can be harsh but I don't even understand this one. What does Bulgaria have to do with me? Are you sure you posted in the right place?

=============

by this last remark i can only conclude you're being
deliberately obtuse. :confused:

@Duke ?????? So, in an attempt not to be obtuse, I did a search for Bulgaria on this Forum and see that you have posted this message or similar ones in the past. I still don't get the joke and maybe you can try to explain your craziness instead of just being a smart ass.

@Mac You are right, of course, she does use me. I know that I am her meal ticket and I know that whatever she feels for me, it's not a romantic love. I was strong and smart enough not to sign either birth certificate so there is and will never be an issue with child support. After 5 years of marriage, spousal support may be an issue but this marriage won't last 5 years under these circumstances.

Mel does actually do some good things. She cleans the house, cooks, does the laundry and the shopping. She takes care of the kids and I know that exhausts her. They are both young and require a lot of attention. Most days she is completely out by the time the kids get to bed. She had sex with Bryan yesterday and then I gave her oral so she could cum. From our past history, I would say that she will not be interested in sex again with Bryan or me for several days. She usually has sex with Bryan every 3 or 4 days but I think a lot of that is that he needs it and she feels duty bound to fuck or suck him. Bryan mostly likes his cock sucked, that much I know. She seems to be able to do that more frequently probably because it requires less work and energy on her part.

When it comes to me, she has no real interest in sex. We talked about it again last night. I feel like since I take care of her and the kids and bought Bryan a car, the least she could do is let me have sex with her. We have talked about this before and she makes it clear that she is not interested in me in that way. Period. She says I have to accept that her heart and body belong to another man. It crushes me but I accept it. Last night she also told me, again, that Bryan will not share her with me. He simply will not let me have sex with her or let her suck me. I pointed out that I am "allowed" to eat her out, to use my hands to get her to orgasm and allowed to service her needs. So, what was the difference. I thought I had her trapped with my logic but she said that she could talk to Bryan about it. But, she said, Bryan might then agree with my point and stop my servicing of her. In other words, I could end up with nothing. I told her not to mention it to Bryan.

She told me then that my job was to take care of her. Period. She is the boss and her needs come first. I either had to accept that or not. I told her that I understood and accepted it. I did want to cry but I have to keep some of my male pride. It's bad enough that she sees me in panties everyday.

I am going to stop here and submit this post. This Forum is strange-if you do a long post, you get logged out before you can submit the post.

Mels: you have reached the classic part of most stories where the penthouse letter ends. Lol
Now the reader has to search thier gut and say what now?
Do I continue to pay and raise kids that I may or may not have any feelings for?
Do I continue to sleep in the guest room a few times a week?
Can I live without sexual contact that helps me with my release
Have you lived out your fantasy e ough?
You have the trophy wife. But anyone can see those aren't your kids. How do you feel a out it?
Maybe you and her need to talk more as a couple? Ask her what she views you as? A meal ticket? A father that she let's fondle her? The old sap that has a kinky fetish?
Many cuckwantbes fantasize about being in a version of what you have.
I myself have tracked mine back to a ex-GF that would vollentier for big brother/sisters. Her little sister was a cute little mixed girl. I would meet her at the mall for lunch and sometimes she brought the girl. I noticed right away the skin contrast when the three of us walked the mall and the looks from other ppl was priceless sometimes.
That shaped things for me with a fantasy that can never happen. But it's still one my wife uses to give me what I need at times.
You need to find what you need. And tell Mel. If she doesn't agree then you need to decide what's the good or the harm to you if thing continue.
Hank
Oh and how covered are you for spouse support the longer you're together the longer she can try for support in most states.
Quick question if you want to skip the rest
Do you care about the kids, and her?
Can you continue like this?
What do you need?

The hardest part for me is that I know she loves Bryan. I think he has feelings for her but mostly I think he likes to know that he has a woman that will do whatever he wants and will always take care of him. He gets away with everything. Which is funny, because she can be a domineering, bitchy task master with me.

Bryan still lives in the small town they are both from. It is about 30 miles from where we live now. He comes over almost everyday but it is usually in the daytime and only for an hour or two. He comes mostly to spend time with his daughters. I will say that Bryan and Mel are very careful, now, as the girls get older, about what they let the girls see. Bryan and Mel have told the girls that they are friends and that Mommy is married to me. I have never seen any sexual or erotic touching or talking around the girls. Saturday nights are date nights. Bryan and Mel will sometimes go to dinner, a movie or a club. Sometimes after the girls are asleep, he comes over and they spend a romantic night drinking in bed and watching a movie or whatever. I watch the girls on Saturday night. When they wake up in the middle of the night, I tend to their needs. I would say that I love the girls and another hard part of all this is that I feel like their father and don't want to lose them.

Sexually, Bryan usually can't perform if I am watching or in the room. Once every few months, he is ***** enough that they will invite me into our bedroom and let me watch. It is rare. I love to watch her suck his cock. She really seems to enjoy being between his legs and taking all of him in her mouth. I love to watch them fuck on the few occasions I'm allowed in. I love seeing her legs spread and in the air while he pounds her. He fucks with very quick and deep penetrations so they usually don't have sex for long as he comes within a few minutes.

I know she gives Bryan money and she is always buying him things. He has more clothes and shoes than I do. There is a real age or cultural distance between Mel and I. Sometimes, she talks with a lot of urban slang which drives me crazy. She is a white girl from a small midwestern town but she will sometimes talk like she was raised in the hood.

She has no ambitions other than to keep living how she lives. The funny thing is that if you looked at all the woman that I have been with in my life, she would be on the bottom end in terms of looks. She's cute but nothing special. Yet, she has me thinking of her ALL the time. It amazes even me. She is a master at manipulating and controlling me.

I know I should leave her. I know this is not healthy. I'm just afraid to going back to a life where I have to use the internet to get myself off. I do wonder if I put my foot down if she would choose him over me. She probably wouldn't because her life with me is good. I'm just so afraid of the risk.

I have been in love with other women before and that does not feel the way I feel about Mel. I love Mel but there is no romance attached to it. Sometimes, I feel like I love her the way I would a friend or sister. The thing with Mel is that I have never felt this much lust in my life for a woman. She is real big on making sure I understand my role. We don't talk a lot about it but she does things to make me understand my role. One of my favorites now is, sometimes, when she is getting ready, she will stand in front of the bedroom mirror dressed only in her panties and bra. She will motion me over and I get on my knees and start to kiss her ass. Sometimes, she gets really into it and I end up eating out her asshole. Other times it's just me making out with her ass. Either way, though, it shows both of us who is in charge. It happens maybe once or twice a week but it is just an incredible experience.

I know the way I think isn't healthy. If it was, I wouldn't feel so awful about all this. There are days where I really hurt. Still, I'm afraid to change things and afraid to confront her.

If it doesn't feel right don't do it.
At the end of the day the only person you have to worry about is the one you see brushing your teeth!
How does he want to live.

@Hank All good questions and points. I'll start with the trophy wife. She is a trophy but in a sexual sense. I mean, she is cute and her body is incredible. You would never know Mel had 2 kids just by looking at her. But, we have nothing in common whether its movies, books (she doesn't read), music or anything. We even talk differently. When we do go to functions that involve my profession, though, she fits in and everyone seems to like her.

I do love the kids and it is very clear they are not mine. Their skin is very light brown, almost like a nice tan, but, I think it's the hair that gives it away. Much kinkiness to it. An honest answer to your question is that it excites me to think that people that see us know that the kids aren't biologically mine and probably figure that my wife had a black lover or husband. In today's day, though, with all the adoptions, who really knows though. I do also like how my wife lets everyone we encounter in malls or restaurants or whatever that SHE is the boss. I can only imagine what people think. Of course, with me it isn't a black thing. I don't have blonde hair nor does Mel but if the kids did, I'm sure people would think the same. For me, it's the idea that my wife has been someone elses fuck toy that turns me on. That people can see that makes it even better.

I can continue to sleep in the guest bedroom and if this makes sense, the absence of sexual contact seems to make me all the more erotically charged. I hate and love when she just rubs my cock a couple times. Sexually, this is a strange relationship. I know I sexually excite her in that she is always soaking wet by the time I get to servicing her. My worship of her and my submission to her must turn her on. I can see how sexually she gets into our moments. She always tells me how handsome I am, so I know my looks aren't a problem. I'm sure our age difference is hard for her. It is for me. My problem is that she loves Bryan. She is completely under his spell and that is a fact known to both of us. She really would do anything for him. When I do see the way she'll rub his shoulders or put her hand on his chest and kiss his neck, it's clear to me how much she loves him. It sometimes seems like she's under a hypnotic spell. Some of it, I think, is the fact that her father forbid her to be with a black guy. The forbidden fruit thing really appeals to her.

As I said, no problem with spousal support. 5 years is the minimum, generally, and we have a ways to go there. Even at 5 years, it wouldn't be much. My house is a pre-marital asset, so she doesn't have a claim on that either.

I can't continue like this, not for long. They have gotten more smug or open. The more I become attached to the kids, the harder watching Bryan and Mel becomes. I don't know really what I want but I think I do need some normal part of life with a wife who I can sometimes have sex with. If she told me that we would live together as husband and wife for the rest of our lives, with her in complete control, but with us having some normal sexual activity, I wouldn't mind if Bryan and her fucked once or twice a week. I could even take the fact that she loves him. I know she has feelings for me, when I leave in the morning, she is always fussing with my tie or my suit to make sure I look good. On Father's Day, she goes out of her way to make a big production about how lucky the girls are to have me. I think I am someone she feels safe with and I'm sure I'm a father figure type to her.

I could not go back to a normal life hiding all these sexual feelings I have. That life is gone and seems so much worse than this one. But, I can't keep going like this either. We are not talkers but maybe we need to be.

After the kids went to bed tonight, I had a talk with Mel. We don't really talk a lot. She was exhausted today after taking the kids swimming. I told her that we needed to talk more and needed a little better relationship. She asked what I meant and I told her more of a marriage with trust, communication and, gulp, sex. Told her that I was unhappy lately as she and Bryan had become very open in flaunting their relationship with me. I told her she could continue things with Bryan, I didn't want to stop that, just tone it down a bit. I told her in the long run, she might have to stop seeing him but that I could live with it for now.

She asked me if I loved her and I told her that I did. She asked me who was in control of our marriage and I told her that she was. I know she loves her little power trips and I have no problem letting her know that she controls me. She asked me if I was her bitch and, though I paused, I told her that I was. She wanted to know how badly I wanted to have sex with her and to be with her. I told her that I was consumed by her.

I did not like where things were going at all. She loves to rub my face in her control of me. I think it turns her on mentally and sexually. She asked if things didn't change, would I divorce her. I told her I honestly didn't know. She took her hand and grabbed my cock through my shorts. It was hard, of course, and she slowly stroked it. She asked again if I would divorce her and I didn't answer. She stroked me some more and I could feel all my resolve crumbling. I couldn't believe that I could be this weak when it comes to her and to sex. I went to kiss her mouth and she pulled her face away from me but kept stroking me. She wanted an answer. I told her that I didn't want to get a divorce, that I wanted a better life with her and the girls.

I really pleaded with her and told her that she could be with Bryan for a long time, I just needed something more from our marriage. She wanted an answer to the divorce question and I felt like I was ready to really cum in my shorts. I tried to keep my mind on our conversation and told her that this wasn't just about sex. She wanted to know what it was about. I told her that it was about us. I told her that I loved her and that I just wanted a little more substance to our marriage.

Mel can be like a teenager, though. She loves that I chase her and let her boss me around. She loves to inflict pain on me and see me come running back to her. A reasonable person would run from her but I don't, I stay and take more. I gave her the answer she wanted. I told her that I wouldn't divorce her.

She stroked me and wanted to know if I would leave her if she was pregnant again. I looked in her eyes to see if this was some cruel joke. I couldn't tell. Of all moments, that's when I knew I had to cum and I did, in my shorts and panties. I felt pathetic.

I was so embarrassed. I felt like a bitch, I did. She showed me again that she is the boss. I ejaculated right after she told me she might be pregnant again. I couldn't look her in the eyes but I asked if she was. She laughed and asked me if it mattered. Before I could answer, she said she was tired and to sleep on my answer.

I cleaned myself off and went downstairs to eat something. I'm sick thinking about this. I think she is just testing me, I think she has been taking the pill. With her, I never know, though.

If she's pregnant, I think I'll leave her. I'm just not sure. I am absolutely pathetic.

66nflhh

Not pregnant. She was just fucking with me. She can be such a bitch. Waited until 20 minutes ago to call and tell me.

@Mac You are correct about me being a true cuckold and having absolutely no control over Mel. What is doubly bad in my case is that I also seem to be aroused by humiliation or rejection and submission. A triple whammy, so to speak.

I think Id kick her out good luck my friend!

6xcl6cg

No real Family?, Friends?, to talk to about this? Coworker?, Counselor?
You need to be calling a LAWYER, for advise, instead of a internet forum!! IMO!
Just like the old latenite sexline commercials, "Just Pick Up The Phone", explain your problem,
and he will take it from there!!!! Guaranteed!!!!