• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and Need Some Advice

• Thread startermelscuck
  • Start date
It has been a strange 2 weeks. After the whole pregnancy "joke," I decided that Mel and I had to talk. So, that Friday night, we talked. I told her that we needed change. She said there would be no changes. She didn't understand why I was so upset. I told her about sending the pictures of the blowjob. She said something like, "Why would that bother you? You're the one that wanted to watch us in the past having sex. I thought that you would like the pictures." She went on to say that she and Bryan never wanted to let me watch them have sex the few times that they did, that was something that I wanted. She asked me if I liked watching those few times and I honestly told her that I did. I also said that watching caused me pain as well.

She bluntly asked me if I liked knowing that she was fucking another guy. I told her part of me did. She kept asking me "what is the problem, then?" I told her that I needed some normal relationship with her where I could be sexually and emotionally close to her. She told me that it was hard enough having sex with Bryan twice a week, she did not have energy to have sex with me. Besides, she said that Bryan made it clear that I was not allowed to have sex with her. She told me that Bryan is her man and that she "obeys" what he says. I questioned her about "obeying," by asking was she his slave, was he her master. She, in so many words, told me that he was. Whatever he says, goes. She told me she loved him and that's the way it is. She told me, again, that she loved me, but in a different way and for now, Bryan was her man. She said that she had children with Bryan. I said that I knew that but Bryan wasn't raising them, I was.

That made her a little angry. She asked if I wanted children and I told her that I did. She told me that she would go off the pill, then, and start letting me have sex with her. But, she warned me, she would keep having sex with Bryan, too. She said that if I was willing to gamble that I would get her pregnant, not Bryan, she was OK with it. She took my hand and put it on her stomach and asked if I would mind if she ended up carrying his child inside her instead of mine. I told her to stay on the pill for the time being

MacNfries is right here. These two will rip you to shreds. If I were you, I'd be looking into divorce/getting out tomorrow.

Mel seemed puzzled by much of our talk. She kept saying that she knew that I liked her being in control, knew that I liked knowing she had a boyfriend and she knew that I was into the whole wearing panties thing. Basically, she wanted to know why I was causing such problems.

I then brought up that if she didn't want to have sex with me, maybe, I could have a girlfriend on the side and have sex with her. As I expected, she became angry. Once when she was about 6 months pregnant with the last child, her cousin, Lindsey, came over to the house and her and I spent the night drinking and going to dinner. Mel was furious about it. Truthfully, I could have slept with Lindsey but I didn't. Lindsey is a year younger than Mel and very pretty. A couple of days later, Mel brought me to the computer and showed me a link to a CB 6000. She told me that she had ordered it and I was going to have to wear it until after she gave birth. She was insanely jealous and I know most of that had to with her fear that I would end up with someone else and she would no longer be able to use me for my money. Part of it was that she really liked that I worshiped her-she loves that I am basically there to take care of her and service her needs.

I was put in the chastity device for months. I hated it. I couldn't sleep at night it hurt so bad. When I complained, she told me that she was having a terrible time sleeping so late in her pregnancy and we were even. She finally let me out of it after the baby was born but I realize now that was all part of her plan to get me to marry her. She gave me little things like unlocking me so that I would give her big things like marrying her.

When I brought up the girlfriend thing, I knew that she would go crazy and she did. She threatened to make me wear the CB 6000 again. I told her that I wouldn't wear it again and she told me that I'd do whatever she told me to do. She told me that she is the boss-PERIOD. I agreed that she was the boss and that I was fine with that. I told her that I was also fine with Bryan and her. I just wanted her to not have him over so much and I wanted some emotional and sexual relationship with her.

She said that maybe she was a little too distant with me and offered a hand job once a week or so. I said that would be great to start with but I eventually wanted some intimacy, too. She agreed that in the future, she would ask Bryan about it and tell him that I needed some sex with her once and a while. I also wanted to go on a "date" with her twice a month-dinner, drinks, shows, concerts, that kind of thing. She agreed.

Well, that night, she did give me a hand job while I gave her oral sex. The next night was going to be her date night with Bryan and they were staying in for a nice romantic night. On Saturday morning, her friend, Michael, stopped by. Michael is white, 24 and very gay. Mel told me shortly after he came over that Michael needed to talk with me. We went up to the bedroom and Michael said that he was going to teach me how to shave all my body hair off-he said Mel wanted me to be smooth. Now, Michael is what I call a "twink." He had me take my clothes off but let me leave my panties on. As he "inspected" me, he rubbed my shoulders and told me that I had a nice body. He took me in the bathroom and took a razor out and started to show me how to completely shave myself. He slid my panties down and I was completely embarrassed to realize that I had a hard on. It was strange because I really have never thought about being with a man but Michael was very feminine and I guess kind of sexy. As he shaved around my groin, he would take his free hand and gently stroke my cock. Occasionally, he would lick or kiss my cock. I stopped him and told him Mel would be angry. He just laughed and told me not to worry about it. Finally, he set his razor and tools down and took my cock in his mouth and gave me a blow job. It felt so good and I came in his mouth within 2 minutes. I begged him not to tell Mel and he laughed and said that she already knew.

He stood up off his knees and told me that it was time for me to return the favor. He slid his shorts off and I saw his erect cock. He told me that I didn't have to give him a blow job but that I should at least jack him off. I told him I couldn't. He took my hand, placed it around his cock, and put his hand on my hand and slowly stroked his hand (and my hand) over his cock. While we did that, he walked over to the jacuzzi/tub and sat on the edge. I bent down and kept stroking until he came.

He finished shaving me and we went back down. He watched the kids while Mel and I went upstairs. She inspected me and said she liked me being smooth shaven. She asked if Michael did a good job. I told her that he did. She told me that I could occasionally "play" with him but I absolutely was not allowed to be with any other girls. I said that was fine but I still wanted to be with her. I told her that I wasn't really into guys and she asked if I came. I told her I did. She smiled and said that was good.

Now, I know that she was and is manipulating me again. I want a blowjob, she gives me Michael. I enjoyed it, though. I asked her if he could stay that night so I could "play" while her and Bryan were having their romantic night. She told me to ask Michael and I did. He agreed. I had to run to the office for a little bit that afternoon and Michael asked me to get a certain kind of wine and some KY Jelly. I told him that I would get both but I wasn't letting anyone near my ass. He told me that it wasn't for my ass but for his. I told him that I didn't want to have that kind of sex with him. He insisted that I get it.

Honestly, almost anyone reading this outside the community would think you're either making it up for your own sick thrill or you're utterly deranged.

You're being used here on a massive scale. There is nothing positive in this for you. Forget about your sexual thrill for a minute. Sex is a small part of a relationship. Ignore it.

Now look at your relationship objectively. Once you do that, I think you'd have a complete nervous breakdown that you'd probably never really recover from when you realise just how much you've been used. No woman is ever, ever, ever worth what you've gone through. They're not cuckold fetishists because those people would be looking after your feelings every step of the way. Bryan and Mel wouldn't give a shit if you died horribly in a car crash tomorrow. They're wasters, absolute wasters.

I have a marked lack of empathy myself but even I'd talk with the cuck regularly and make sure that everything was OK. Even though I can't put myself in someone else's shoes I want to make sure that all parties are OK with it, mainly for my own selfish peace of mind reasons.

Good luck to you mate. If this is real I feel absolutely awful for you. :(

Melscuck,

I've just read your interesting and informative posts in this thread. I appreciate you taking the time and trouble to describe your seemingly-contradictory relationships with your wife Mel, your two mixed-race children who have obviously resulted from Mel's cuckolding of you, and your wife's relationship with her long-term black lover, Bryan.

My impression is, you are a good example of the view that "anything is normal" when it comes to sexual practices and their attendant emotions (excluding physical abuse and harm) (even no sex at all is not entirely abnormal), and the spectrum is very broad.

I also have the impression your main problem is not to somehow persuade and steer your wife into a "more normal" marital/sexual relationship with you. Rather, it is to accept that in reality, your humiliated, pantied, submissive-cuckold status in your wife-dominated household is exactly what you secretly wanted and sought for all those years... as you stated yourself... before you met Mel, and you have attained your goal.

Your problem, in other words, is not to somehow "change" Mel, but rather to accept your marriage, your mixed-race children obviously sired by another man, and your humiliation over all this, including your wife's refusal to have sex with you (while allowing you to be her cuntsucker), as it is. To accept that "You wanted a wife who would make you her cuckold. Now, Mel's cuckold is what you are."

—Custer

I need to post the rest of the story about that Saturday and some of what has happened since then. I'll respond to everyone's thoughts, I just want to get what happened down on paper-on the internet-lmao.

You appear to have taken a large step forward as Mel's cuckold...

Melscuck,

melscuck said:
Mel kept saying that she knew that I liked her being in control, knew that I liked knowing she had a boyfriend and she knew that I was into the whole wearing panties thing. Basically, she wanted to know why I was causing such problems.

Because, of course, you have been deriving very few sexual pleasure yourself from Mel and Bryan's cuckolding of you, due to your complete exclusion from their sexual pleasures. You have been feeling, rightly, left out and abandoned by Mel, except as her source of financial support and childcare.

melscuck said:
.... On Saturday morning her friend, Michael, stopped by. Michael is white, 24 and very gay. Mel told me shortly after he came over that Michael needed to talk with me. We went up to the bedroom and Michael said that he was going to teach me how to shave all my body hair off-he said Mel wanted me to be smooth. Now, Michael is what I call a "twink." He had me take my clothes off but let me leave my panties on. As he "inspected" me, he rubbed my shoulders and told me that I had a nice body. He took me in the bathroom and took a razor out and started to show me how to completely shave myself. He slid my panties down and I was completely embarrassed to realize that I had a hard on. .... Finally, he set his razor and tools down and took my cock in his mouth and gave me a blow job. It felt so good and I came in his mouth within 2 minutes. .... I bent down and kept stroking until he came. Mel told me I could occasionally "play" with Michael but I absolutely was not allowed to be with any other girls. I said that was fine but .... I wasn't really into guys. She asked if I came. I told her I did. She smiled and said that was good. .... I asked Mel if Michael could stay that night so I could "play" while her and Bryan were having their romantic night. She told me to ask Michael and I did. He agreed. ....

Sounds like successful negotiating all around, and a good discovery on your part (thanks to your boss-wife's insight). By accepting the additional humiliation of being consigned by Mel to having sex only with another man (or men), you appear to be on your way to a much more satisfying sex life as her humiliated, pantied, submissive cuckold.

—Custer

*You're going to do what's necessary to ensure Michael is free of STDs, right...? And have "protected sex" until he furnishes that evidence, right...?

I will respond to all posts on Wednesday. Thanks for all comments.

That Saturday, I stopped at the store, picked up some wine, some beer, some liquor, some KY Jelly and lubricated condoms (just in case). I was very nervous all day because I wasn't sure what I was going to do that night. I really had no serious bisexual or homosexual thoughts up until that day. I guess, once in a while, in my life, I had wondered what it would be like to be with a man but I never really thought a lot about it.

I started to drink some beers in the late afternoon. It was very hot that day and the beer went down easily. I couldn't really eat much, didn't say much to Mel, just drank through the early evening. Around 9:00 we got the girls to bed. Bryan was there to say goodnight to his girls and then he and Mel retired to our room with a couple bottles of wine, beer and some DVDs. Michael came over a little after and I met him at the door. He looked a little nervous but more at ease than I was. I thought he looked good and I noticed how many times I would sneak a peek of his ass. He wore really tight jeans. He drank a little and we took our drinks to the living room. He told me that I looked handsome and I told him the same.

I felt so odd. I was horny. I wanted to grab his head and thrust it onto my cock. I told him we had to be careful and quiet in case one of the girls woke up. I knew from experience that we had at least until midnight or 1:00 before one of them might wake up. Michael stroked my hair with his hand and every now and then would rub the inside of my thigh. At one point he leaned in and started to kiss my neck. He told me that I was hot looking and had a great cock. As he kissed my neck, I rubbed his leg and sort of whispered that he must be hot in those jeans. He leaned back, allowing me access to his zipper and button and I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I noticed my hands were shaking. I felt like I was on a high school date I was so nervous. I pulled his jeans off and then he reached over and started to kiss me on the lips. At first I was stunned but then I slowly kissed him back.

He slid my shorts off with his hands while he kissed me. He rubbed my inner thighs and stuck his hand inside my panties and rubbed my sack and my shaft. He climbed onto my lap and straddled me, kissing my lips and rubbing his ass on my panty covered cock. My hands rubbed his ass. I couldn't wait anymore and told him that I needed to fuck him.

So, he took my hand and we went up to the guest bedroom. In the past, I had anal sex with some of the women I dated, so, I knew what to do with the lube and how to enter his ass. I did put on the condom and I put him on his back, his legs stretched high in the air and up over my shoulders and I gently stuck the tip of my cock in his ass. Little by little I entered him deeper. He groaned and whispered things like "fuck me." Once I was in him, fully, I started to pound his ass with my cock. To keep his moans from waking the girls, I put my mouth over his and kissed him deeply, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. My hands were on top of his and they were above his head. Every time I thrusted, he'd squeeze my hands. I came in about 10 minutes.

We were both silent and breathing heavy. He took my hand and placed it on his cock and, like before, put his hand on mine and started to stroke his cock. I took my free hand and pulled his hand away. I was glad to stroke him that night without his help. While I stroked his cock, he kissed my chest and neck and lips. We made out and he shot his load all over his stomach and the bed sheets. But, we kept kissing.

I realized then how good it felt to be with him. I had not had intimate sexual contact with someone in so long. It didn't matter that he was a guy, it felt so good to be that close with someone. Eventually, I got up and cleaned up his mess with some tissues. I went to the bathroom, got a wash cloth, wet it, brought it in the room and gently cleaned his cock, his chest, his stomach, his ass and the sheets.

I never once thought of Mel or Bryan. That night, all I thought of was Michael. The next day I realized that Mel's lack of attention, our lack of sex, had made me desperate to be close with someone. Also, I realized I really had some attraction to Michael. I told him that I wanted to spend the night with him but was afraid that one of the girls might get up and see us. He told me they would never suspect we were doing anything. He had me lay on my stomach and he massaged my shoulders and back. For the next hour, he gently caressed my cock and every part of my body, leaving me rock hard again. He licked my cock, sucked it, telling me how good I felt and tasted.

As luck would have it, the girls never woke up during the night and I had Michael give me two blowjobs throughout the night. Neither of us slept. When morning came, I saw Bryan leave the bedroom and house. It really was the first that I thought of him since the day before.

Mel was a lot smarter than I thought. She knew that Michael would satisfy my sexual cravings and needs. At that point, any human contact would have. It felt so good to be wanted, sexually. I never really thought about getting in a gay or bisexual relationship but I knew I needed Michael.

I also knew that on Sunday I was going to have to ask Mel for permission to be with Michael again. The thought of having to ask my wife for permission to be with her gay, twink friend turned me on so much that I started to realize a lot that day.

Those girls believe you are their father, and it would be rather cruel to walk out on them. You might scar them for life. It sounds like that Michael is your answer sorted.

Saraha said:
Those girls believe you are their father, and it would be rather cruel to walk out on them.

Who gives a shit? They're not his kids, he never consented to any of this taking place, the woman and her scumbag of a boyfriend are nasty, abusive wasters. Everything about this toxic relationship represents something deathly.

melscuck isn't a cuckold in the usual sense here of a guy who is fully consenting to what is taking place and personally enjoys it and helps seek out these opportunities with his wife. He's a sap; a damaged, psychologically doomed individual who has the catastrophic problem of being turned on by his own non-consensual abuse.

None of this seems in any way reasonable to conduct a relationship. If it was a BDSM thing, one might understand. Nothing gives that impression, though. It's simple abuse, and perhaps the OP is feeding off this.

I suspect though that the OP is secretly content, or at least not wishing to change things but that would rather spend their time moaning about them and their problems - like some women I've known who have been very severely sexually abused in childhood and later life. They end up going from one abusive relationship to the next, moaning all the way but never seriously considering changing their patterns of behaviour. These kinds of people, like the OP, are beyond help.

What were your previous relationships like, OP? (I doubt that her parents kicked her out purely for racist reasons - the 'racist' card is often used by crooks and liars these days. More likely is that she had been acting up for years doing various self-destructive things and they had finally had enough of her.)

What happens when these two shitheads have had enough of you and lock you away in a shed and never let you out to care for things? When they leave you, after stripping you of all your assets and wealth? When Bryan gets his friends to give you a random kicking in the street? And so on. Really, it's all about how much of all this you will take - these two are just barbarians pushing the boundaries of what they can get away with before you snap.

@ Curious and Sahara - As to the kids, I will quote something that I wrote in another thread:

My wife's girls are positively wonderful and raising them and taking care of them gives me a joy that I never knew existed. I have never regretted deciding to take care of those children and raise them as my own. I love them more than words can convey. We are extremely cautious as the girls get older to watch what we say and do around them. They are being raised in a relatively normal (the relatively part has to do with my crazy wife) environment.

As far as the posters that say things about letting your gene pool die, let your wife "breed" with a strong man-please. That's ridiculous fiction. I am a professional and am more successful and intelligent (and probably stronger) than my wife's lover. I am so tired of this philosophy that all cucks are little, wimpy guys who should just bow down to the superior bulls. It's fiction and crap. Let someone mess with my little girls and see how inferior I really am. I just can't stand that whole load of bullshit.

My girls have everything they need and want and are dearly loved by both of us. The fact that they are biologically not mine does not make me love them any less.

@Curious, you wrote:

melscuck isn't a cuckold in the usual sense here of a guy who is fully consenting to what is taking place and personally enjoys it and helps seek out these opportunities with his wife.

I beg to differ. I may not be a cuckold as it is defined in forums, but, I was and am a true cuckold in that my girlfriend (and now wife) was and is cheating on me. When we dated, she fucked around behind my back. I suspected but I didn't really know. That IS a "cuckold" in the truest sense of the word.

What were your previous relationships like, OP?

I had many relationships and all of them were normal and, in my opinion, mundane and boring. I have dated many pretty women and had a great sex life with them. I am a good lover and could often bring my girlfriends to orgasm. We did everything normal couples do. As my life went on, I felt something was missing.

I did not always fantasize about these things. In high school, I had a very normal sexual appetite and drive. In college, I changed in small ways. I don't really know why but the changes were small at first. I began to enjoy performing oral on a woman more than I enjoyed her performing oral on me. I went through a foot fetish phase where I enjoyed a girl's dirty feet. I started to find woman that were slutty very attractive. There was no defining moment that made me start fantasizing about my girlfriends being fucked by other men. It just happened slowly. For a long time, I would play out these fantasies in my mind when I was masturbating. It wasn't an all consuming thing.

I don't know when I also started to feel a sexual thrill from being rejected. Truthfully, I wasn't rejected much at all that I can recall. I was an am good looking, smart and strong and I never had a problem with women. Maybe I started to fantasize about being rejected and cuckolded because it was so unlike my life. I said it earlier and it's true, until the late 90s or around 2000, and my use of the internet, I never knew there were so many men who fantasized about these things.

What is kind of "abnormal" about me is that almost as soon as I am involved in a relationship, I start to fantasize about being submissive and being used. I will use Michael as an example. That Sunday, before the girls woke up, Michael ended up falling to sleep. I went in and checked on Mel. I saw her lingerie laying on the floor. She had dressed up for Bryan Saturday night. The thought of my wife dressing slutty for her boyfriend turned me on. I guessed that she had been fucked hard by Bryan the night before and decided to let her sleep. When the girls woke up, I fed them breakfast and took care of them until Mel woke up.

Mel was taking the girls swimming that day with one of her friends and her friend's kids. Michael was going with them but I planned on staying home and relaxing. The girls kept asking me to come swimming so, even though I had no sleep, I said that I would. Later, we were at the swim club and the girls were swimming with Mel and her friend. I couldn't stop looking at Michael and his lean body and ass. I am truthful when I say I never had any homosexual or bisexual feelings but I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Gradually, as the day went on, I would think about sucking his cock. About kneeling before him and submitting to him.

The swim club now has rules on smoking areas and one of those areas is way in the back of the club in a wooded area. Michael wanted a cigarette. I don't smoke much, but I occasionally do and said I would go with him. We went to the back of the club, in the wooded area, and lit our cigarettes. It's very deserted back in that area and Michael reached over and kissed me. I had had a couple beers that day but was not, in any way, *****. I was tired but I had suffered more sleep deprived nights and days when the girls were babies. I don't know what came over me but I had an incredible urge to suck his cock. I sort of pushed him into an area with trees and dropped to my knees and slid his bathing suit down. His cock was half hard and I just started to kiss it and lick it. He didn't say anything but he put his hands on my head and shoulders so I knew he wanted me to do it. I slid my mouth onto his cock and started to suck. Once, he told me to be careful with my teeth. I had never done this before so it was all new to me. But, I heard his sighs and moans so I knew that I was doing something right. I asked him to let me know before he came and he did. I pulled my mouth off and just stroked him a few times until he came.

It was a weird feeling. The actual oral sex part had not really turned me on but there was something about being beneath him, servicing him that made me feel sexually aroused. We kissed for a bit and he stroked my cock but I stopped him and told him that he could do that later.

I suspect though that the OP is secretly content, or at least not wishing to change things but that would rather spend their time moaning about them and their problems

In most ways, I am content. I love that Mel uses me. I love that she rejects me. I even love knowing that another man-a lesser man, in my mind-controls her body and mind and uses her in any sexual way he wants. I am physically experiencing all these "strange" feelings that I have thought about for years. My complaint is their sort of "in your face" attitude. I guess I don't like having my faced rubbed in it if you know what I mean. I never wanted Mel to stop fucking around, I never wanted her to be a loving, faithful wife. I just wanted a little less dominance and a little more normal relationship. Somewhere between where we are and where we used to be. Maybe, I just don't want things to escalate any further.

(I doubt that her parents kicked her out purely for racist reasons - the 'racist' card is often used by crooks and liars these days. More likely is that she had been acting up for years doing various self-destructive things and they had finally had enough of her.)

It was mostly about race. I've talked to her father and he hates blacks. He asked me why I would support n@*gger babies. I told him to mind his own fucking business. Mel liked that and actually fucked me as soon as I hung the phone up on him (this was a long time ago). It also had to do with Mel having no real ambitions and no desire to get a real job. About race, the town/city that he lives in and Mel grew up in is not very worldly. It's a blue collar, old fashioned town and racism is alive and well there. The idea that white girls could date black men is not accepted there (or, truthfully, in the city we live in now).

What happens when these two shitheads have had enough of you and lock you away in a shed and never let you out to care for things? When they leave you, after stripping you of all your assets and wealth? When Bryan gets his friends to give you a random kicking in the street? And so on.

Lmao. This is kind of funny. First, I think that I could kick the piss out of Bryan in a fight. He's not a thug. They come from a small city/town. Half of his friends are white and from what I can tell, none of them are very tough. I love Mel but I wouldn't give her access to all the finances. I'm a sexual deviant not a moron. There is no physical abuse at all.

It's all mental. Mel controls my mind and my cock. I want her to do that and she is wonderful at it. I think that Custer has my situation nailed. He seems to understand it. You have to understand, the relationship with Mel has evolved and changed. She didn't start off commanding me to do things. It happened slowly and in small measure over time. The more she controls me, the more I bow to her. I wish I could explain it. For her part, she has found a man that she can completely control. She couldn't control her father and Bryan controls her. Me, she owns.

Sunday night, at home, still in her bikini (covered by shorts), after the girls went to bed, she had me on my knees, worshiping her ass. She had me thanking her for letting me have Michael. She seems stuck on the pregnancy thing (which means she's getting close to her period-her hormones are crazy for one week a month). While I kissed her ass, she took my hand and put it on her stomach. Wanted to know how I would feel if she carried another of Bryan's children. I told her the truth, that I would still worship her, still stay married to her, still do whatever she told me. She went to the bed and sat down. She had me take her shorts and bikini bottom off and told me to please her. I used my mouth, tongue and lips-all the while she talked about how Bryan had sprayed his seed into her. It's all a power trip to her. She has a cruel streak but not a violent streak.

I made her orgasm and then she stroked my hair and told me that if I asked, no begged, she would let me be with Michael again. I asked and begged. She said that she would sleep with the girls in our bed and that Michael and I could have a "free" night. In other words, I didn't have to worry about the girls waking up and interrupting us.

I went downstairs and mixed some drinks for Michael and me. He kissed me and I was so very hard. I told him that I wanted to be with him every night. He seemed to enjoy the fact that I was smitten with him. I rubbed his ass with my hands as we kissed. I just couldn't get enough of his thin, sexy ass. I can't describe how "under his spell" I was. We eventually went upstairs and to the guest bed. He closed the door, slid his bathing suit down and told me that if I wanted his ass, I would have to work for it. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees. He wanted another blow job. I told him I would suck him after sex but he shook his head and said "before." So, for the second time in my life, I gave a man a blow job. After, he let me fuck him.

I was really tired and a little *****. I told him that I needed to spend more time with him. Told him that Mel wouldn't have sex with me. He knew and said that Mel wanted he and I to have fun, to date. I asked what he meant, "date"? He just kissed me and told me to quit worrying and have fun.

At the end of the day, you said it yourself. Your wife wants someone she can control. If she isn't into negotiating or discussing with you - or jettisoning that sleazeball that she hangs around with if you ask her - that's the end. And you admit that she is in control, unless you're telling me now that the incident with buying the freeloader a car was something you wanted to do?

You might think you can kick fuck out of Bryan in a fight, but what happens if he uses your wife against you in order to cover up the abuse or if he brings a weapon? A pistol is faster than a fist and if he controls your wife as much as you're letting on he can get away with anything.

I still think you're mad to stay involved in a poisonous relationship like this. There are better ways for you to fulfil your extreme submissiveness that doesn't involve deranged wives or freeloading 'fathers'. Fact is, he's the father of 'your' kids, you're a permanent babysitter. Not your responsibility. You're a sap.

But, what the hell, it's just a piece of advice. You're a 'professional man' so I'm sure you can handle the situation you find yourself in perfectly well without our help.

@Custer, you wrote:

I also have the impression your main problem is not to somehow persuade and steer your wife into a "more normal" marital/sexual relationship with you. Rather, it is to accept that in reality, your humiliated, pantied, submissive-cuckold status in your wife-dominated household is exactly what you secretly wanted and sought for all those years... as you stated yourself... before you met Mel, and you have attained your goal.

Mostly, you are correct. I do want a little more "normalcy" in which my wife actually lets me have sex with her occasionally or, at least, gives me some intimacy. Not always. Just once and a while.

Your problem, in other words, is not to somehow "change" Mel, but rather to accept your marriage, your mixed-race children obviously sired by another man, and your humiliation over all this, including your wife's refusal to have sex with you (while allowing you to be her cuntsucker), as it is. To accept that "You wanted a wife who would make you her cuckold. Now, Mel's cuckold is what you are."

Pretty much right on. Well put. Really want to have some small piece of her sexually and emotionally. We do talk a lot about raising the girls, normal husband/wife things. Would like her to let me have some degree of normal sex with her and some sexual and romantic intimacy.

Sounds like successful negotiating all around, and a good discovery on your part (thanks to your boss-wife's insight). By accepting the additional humiliation of being consigned by Mel to having sex only with another man (or men), you appear to be on your way to a much more satisfying sex life as her humiliated, pantied, submissive cuckold.

Again, well said. I have now been with Michael for a week and a half straight. I have gone so long without intimacy and sex (other than, as you say, basically being a "cuntsucker") that I can't get enough of him. Being with him makes me feel good. I just hope I am not forever consigned to Michael and sex with men. I have noticed that the relationship with Michael has subtly changed too. I still am the "top" but Michael expects more from me now. I do suck his cock regularly. He is more assertive with me and with what he wants. And, yes, he and I went on a secret "shopping date" where I spent a lot of money on clothes for him. Mel, I think, wants me to enjoy being with Michael. It takes the pressure of me constantly asking for sex off of her. She has given me one hand job this week. She did have her period but still spent Saturday with Bryan. I'm sure he got his cock sucked and maybe he fucked her ass. I know he has, occasionally, taken her anally. I know for as long as she wants him, he will get his cock sucked and get fucked twice a week.

I think you see what many here are missing. Mel does use me for money, for security, for safety, for a lot. I use her though, I do. I had wondered for a long time what life would be like as a cuckolded, submissive husband and now I know. I do like most of it.

There is a lot that is hard to understand, myself. You should see the way Mel writes on Facebook and things. "Z"s are on the end of so many words were "S"s belong. She uses urban slang that I don't really understand. She mixes capital letters with small letters (again, it's an urban thing). But, I should say that is on her "secret" Facebook page. It's not really a "secret" it's just a second FB page where she doesn't list her name but goes by an alias. An added turn on for me is to read her posts on being with her "man" (Bryan) and how "I'm in love with & will always be with" her girls' daddy. Just puts me in constant heat.

She really doesn't have any desire to learn or educate herself. It really angers me but I'm not her boss, she is mine. I do wonder if being controlled by a woman that I consider intellectually inferior is also part of the whole charm for me.

There are better ways for you to fulfil your extreme submissiveness that doesn't involve deranged wives or freeloading 'fathers'. Fact is, he's the father of 'your' kids, you're a permanent babysitter. Not your responsibility. You're a sap.

Can you give me some examples of better ways to fulfill the extreme sub nature? Seriously. I would like to know. I could go to a dungeon or an ****** type service but it seems risky to me. It's easier to keep private things in my own house.

Maybe I am a permanent baby sitter, but the girls love me and I love them. When I let Mel move in with me and when I married her, I took over the responsibility for the girls. They are my responsibility whether they are my blood children or not.

You might think you can kick fuck out of Bryan in a fight, but what happens if he uses your wife against you in order to cover up the abuse or if he brings a weapon? A pistol is faster than a fist and if he controls your wife as much as you're letting on he can get away with anything.

I don't know how else to say it. I am not afraid of any physical abuse. It's not a real or imagined threat. Bryan says very little to me. I think he is content knowing that he controls my wife and, by extension, me. The car was bought so that he could have a safe, reliable vehicle to make the 60 mile round trip to see his girls and (I guess) to fuck my wife. I did not want to buy it but I did. It didn't bankrupt me. If she told me to buy him a house, I would tell her to pound salt. Again, I'm not that crazy. There are implicit limits to all this.

I'll say this. There have been times where I have fantasized about her collaring me, putting me on a leash-real BDSM stuff. If she ever brought it up and said that is the way it was going to be, I would do it. On the other hand, if she wanted to take a whip to my back or ass, I would say "no" and that would be that. There are some implicit limits.

Personally, I think she knew that I wouldn't go back into chastity again. Her solution was to let me have Michael. She could have had Lindsey over again. Lindsey is very pretty and I know Lindsey likes me. But, Mel knows that Lindsey could be a threat. I could end up in a "normal" relationship with Lindsey which would threaten me and Mel's relationship. Michael is not a threat. He's a guy and a twink. I'll never leave a woman for a man. I'd never even go "public" with a man. Mel is deviously smart.

But, what the hell, it's just a piece of advice. You're a 'professional man' so I'm sure you can handle the situation you find yourself in perfectly well without our help.

I appreciate all the advice. I have decided against leaving her and now have to figure out how to steer things back into a slightly more normal direction. In some ways, we are moving a bit. We will see how it goes.

I know so many cucks on this forum and others need to feel like they are their wives "one true love." In my case, I know that Mel is in love with and loves Bryan. It's OK. I think if I had a real normal relationship with her, I wouldn't be able to let her fuck another guy. It works because of the way our relationship is. We do love each other, it's just not in the conventional way. Believe it or not, she tells me she loves me, often. I just know it's not that she's totally "in love" with me. Although, I do believe some of her is "in love" with me. She is sexually aroused by my touch, she often "snuggles" with me and she will hold my hand as we shop or go out in public. Life is not all black and white (pardon the pun).

melscuck said:
Can you give me some examples of better ways to fulfill the extreme sub nature? Seriously. I would like to know. I could go to a dungeon or an ****** type service but it seems risky to me. It's easier to keep private things in my own house.

You have a car. As long as you're not someone famous, or a politician, serious official or in a line of work where being blackmailed could have very serious consequences just go and meet people at BDSM meetings/munches. Post on BDSM boards - there are likely to be loads upon loads of places to visit.

If you want to go to a dungeon, visit one out of town if you need to. You don't tell anyone, you're not a baby. Cut them two out of your life and just go. No-one knows or cares who you are. Elected politicians go to these sorts of things after all - sometimes there are scandals but more often than not, if they plan carefully and their domme is very, very trustworthy they'll keep their word. It's a matter of business and personal integrity for them.

In Britain, there is a BDSM website named Informed Consent and the BDSM community is quite tight-knit in places like that. You could get involved with a similar kind of group or sub-group in your area of the United States, where you'd hopefully be around trustworthy people who you could really relate to and talk with in a platonic sense without all this nastiness. You'll make friends and so on. You could meet a woman there and it can all go from there - bearing in mind that the people you choose will generally be well-known to the community. But you have to trust these people. If they say that a certain person is bad news, they say this for good reason and because they know you and they know your needs too.

Do you have any friends you talk with in real life? Whether inside or outside cucking?

Do you have any friends you talk with in real life? Whether inside or outside cucking?

Yes, many friends-ALL outside cuck life style. I don't think anyone would guess at our lifestyle. Many of them questioned my marriage to Mel. I think they figured I was doing the noble thing, taking care of a young lady with 2 kids. Little did/do they know. Of course, Mel has no problem letting my friends know that she is in charge. Little things like having me rub her feet when we are with my friends, jokes about "no sex for you tonight" if I make a sarcastic comment about her, things like that. She never comes off as bitchy or demanding, just sort of as a woman who is in charge of the relationship.

The whole BDSM scene kind of scares me. I wouldn't want to be noticed but there are cities close by that I can travel to. The dungeons/mistresses thing, it just seems so fake to me. They are doing it for the money (I guess, in some way, so is Mel) and it is an hour at a time. I don't know, I think I need the real thing.

I sometimes really crave just being with Mel. Going to dinner, going home, having sex, snuggling. Michael is nice and has got me through the last couple of weeks but I'm waiting for the thrill to wear off. We'll see. Michael came to the office earlier today, caught me by surprise. The secretaries had left for the day, already. He gave me a blow job while I tried to work. Ended up shooting a load in his mouth. We ended up making out for a long time. Very confusing to me. He is really making himself more feminine for me. He wants to sleep over tonight and have sex. I think he is a sex addict, he really could fuck and suck all day and night. He has only been with 2 or 3 guys so I think I'm his first "normal" and steady thing.

When he left the office, I was depressed, a bit. Wanted to stay with him some more but at the same time I keep thinking that I really don't want to be in a homosexual relationship. I guess Mel has figured out the ultimate way to humiliate me, having me have a torrid affair with a guy. Maybe I am a bisexual or homosexual. He does turn me on a lot. I guess there are worse things.

She always wins, always controls things. She keeps her man. She only has to humor me with a hand job every now and then and lets me get my sexual thrills with a guy. She probably figures that since I wear panties, I'm prone to like guys or be somewhat bi or gay. I don't know.

I've tried to think things out to their logical end. What if Michael is it for me. What if Mel intends for me to stay with and be with him. I end up with a guy and she gets to do whatever she wants. I wonder does he feminize me? Is that why Mel wants me clean-shaven? Maybe you're right, maybe I am a sap. I know this sounds really crazy but I've been thinking that if Mel wants Michael and I to be together, I can live with that. I like him, a lot. I'm attracted to him. He's sexy and fun and makes me laugh. I know, he's a guy but it's all really confusing. Maybe that's what happens. I end up with him. She keeps Bryan and I get Michael. As time passes, I think more about him and less about Mel and our shortcomings.

She had to know this would happen.

Children are emotionally fragile, and after a couple of years, welfare agencies consider the stepfather has an attachment to the children that should not be broken. Adults can handle bustups, but not children.

Users who are viewing this thread