• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and Need Some Advice

• Thread startermelscuck
  • Start date
melscuck said:
As you have probably figured out, I can be a little erratic. So, you can actually tell me in the future to "carry on my wayward son." I'd like that.:D

=========

i can tell you whatever the fuck i plz as i am THE DUKE, son

i can tell you whatever the fuck i plz as i am THE DUKE, son

Now, Gomer, don't go getting your panties all in a bunch. You certainly are not "the Duke." The only "the Duke" that I know of is "The Duke of Earl" and, believe me, nothing can stop him.

You don't like the other "Duke," pilgrim, as you don't like that he dodged the draft back in "the Big One" (WW2) and I don't think you like Cpl. Duke Slater. You can't be Duke Ellington because you're not graceful enough. Your screen name here isn't even "Duke 1." Your the 9,555th Duke.

What to do? I can call you "Marmaduke"-you seem a little like him. Hmmm, what to do, what to do?

I'll think about it and get back with you.

Avoided posting in my own thread all day because things just are getting more complicated and confusing by the day. Last night, after the kids went to bed, Mel disappeared in the her walk in closet for a few minutes and came out dressed in Hooters gear. She wore a Hooters T Shirt, the orange shorts and those white scrunchie socks. To say I was confused would be to put it mildly. I was hard as iron, but, confused.

She said nothing but put her feet in my face and told me to worship her. I nearly sucked her socks in my mouth, I was kissing so hard and fast. I licked and kissed her feet for nearly a half hour. She ordered me to strip and I did and then she wrapped her socked feet around my cock and stroked it. I did not want to cum and asked if I could have sex with her. She said something along the lines of "Are you asking for my permission?"

I don't know what got into me, but, I said, "Fuck no," and pulled her shorts and panties off. I jammed my cock into her and slammed her pussy. Every time she tried to get up to get on top of me, I pushed her back down, held her arms down and fucked her even faster. She came the first time quickly. I turned her over and fucked her from behind. Again, I slammed her swollen, soaking pussy and could hear, very loudly, that "whumping" sound as my groin slammed into her ass. For a minute, I thought of fucking her ass but didn't.

I can't normally bring a girl to multiple orgasms in one sex session but I did last night. She came a second time and I couldn't last another second, so, I shot a huge load into her.

We were both exhausted. We just lay there in the dark, breathing heavily, saying nothing. She rolled over and started to kiss my chest, rubbing my arms.

She asked if I loved her. I told her I did. She asked if I loved her like a real woman (whatever that means). I told her I did. She wanted to know if she got pregnant could I get used to-but she didn't finish. I asked her to please tell me what she meant. She didn't at first but then said could I get used to just us-no one else.

I asked her if she meant, just us, no Bryan and after a long silence she said yes. "Sure," I told her but I said I was still confused about what was going on. I then told her that I had seen her Facebook page, her private one, and asked what did she mean on her one post where she said (I'm quoting directly so you can all see what I mean by her poor grammar/spelling) "I dnt need ppl in my life to bring me down rite nw i need saport."

She asked me what I thought she meant. I told her that obviously some of her friends didn't like the decisions she was making or things she was doing. She didn't answer-just went back to kissing my chest. After a few minutes, I was semi hard and she started to stroke my cock to get me harder. I got hard enough, eventually, to enter her again and fuck her again. Somehow, I gave her another orgasm but I could not come again and had to stop fucking her. This morning she came in the bathroom before I got in the shower, dropped to her knees, and gave me an incredible blow job. She let me come in her mouth and then told me that that was my "reward" for all my hard work last night.

Before I left, she whispered in my ear, so the girls wouldn't hear, something about that I shouldn't forget that I'm still her bitch. I smiled at her and told her she never had to worry about that, we both knew that.

I have spent all day trying to figure out what is going on. Either this is the most elaborate set up and con in history or her and Bryan's relationship is over (or at least ending????). I don't get it, it's been only a couple months since I bought him that car and it's been only a couple weeks since she told me she loved him.

Given my knowledge of biology and her body, there is little doubt in my mind that I have impregnated her in the last few weeks. It's just a matter, now, of waiting to confirm it. I intend on fucking her as much as possible and shooting my loads in her as much as possible until the pregnancy is confirmed.

She is going to have my child. I want it, she wants it, maybe God and fate want it. I have never spent a day thinking about her like I did today. While I did spend a lot of time thinking about what her con could be, I also spent a lot of the day daydreaming about the feel of her body, the scent of her skin, the way her hair feels, the way her sweat tastes and the way her 24 year old hot ass body looks in a Hooters outfit.

I wish now that we had talked more about "us" and our situation at the beginning of our relationship. It would have made it easier to talk to her now about all these things. I think we each feel awkward and uncomfortable talking about the other in terms of a normal relationship or our future. I am really thankful that tomorrow (being Thursday) is only a half day at work. I need time to be around her, need time to rest and figure all this out.

@Duke- I thought of David Duke and that didn't fit and then, in an inspirational moment, it hit me- DAISY DUKE. It's perfect for you, you old cranky, small dicked, sonofabitch. From now on, you shall be "Daisy Duke." Hope you like it.:D

Attachments

• daisy-duke.jpg
    daisy-duke.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 62