• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I must had read it wrong then, thought that was going to happen Jan 1st.....

Pay attention class. It's condoms only from 1st January and it may escalate beyond that several months later. If at all. I think some of you need a bit of English Dicipline to stay focused here!

As always, thanks for sharing Steve. Like Harry, your threads are the main reason I come back here to read. I love the dance of dominance and submission that you and Sue are embracing. In some manner, Sue is conditioning you, and I hate to use the word conditioning because it sounds manipulative. She is always attentive to your needs and desires and keeps checking back in with you to make sure you're still OK with how everything is unfolding. That isn't manipulation - it's taking your relationship to a new level - drawing on years of trust and intimacy.

This has to be empowering for Sue - many women only dream of having so much control over their sex lives. Of all Sue's lovers, Paul's personality seems most closely aligned with mine and I can't help but wonder how Paul perceives all of this. I often daydream about this from what I perceive as Paul's point of view. In many ways, he has to be thrilled. Perhaps you could have a one-on-one heart-to-heart with Paul and ask him how he sees things unfolding in the future. In your new beta role this conversation might make a good lead-in to your conversation regarding Sue's Christmas present.

From my point of view, you and Paul are "brothers in arms." You both enjoy empowering Sue's sexuality in your own ways. Sure, it's great for Sue but it will be great for you and Paul too. I have the feeling that Paul respects your marriage and lifelong relationship with Sue. I think this is going to be a hell-of-a-ride. I'm wishing you all the best and can't wait to see how everything unfolds!

peakmb said:
Pay attention class. It's condoms only from 1st January and it may escalate beyond that several months later. If at all. I think some of you need a bit of English Dicipline to stay focused here!

Please, I always love a little discipline. I'll tell my wife that peak said I need a good thrashing to stay focused. I think she'll both agree and oblige. :)

Well I did see Steve's early post of them talking about starting condoms sometime between Christmas and New Years, but a hand full of posts later he posted this about telling Paul that "I"m giving her as a Christmas present, her desire to just be with him." So I just thought that the plan had changed again and that's why I posted my earlier questions about it to him. Honestly over the past few months the full denial part has been on/off/on/off the table that I need a flow chart to keep track of it LOL.

"We did not talk about revealing anything to Paul. But I admit that the thoughts shared above and in PM's (thank you!) are giving me courage to try to figure out how to tell him more. I think Sue would really like it if I could do this. But I also worry as also shared, that it needs to be gradual. I've thought of somehow telling him that it's something we talked about and that I"m giving her as a Christmas present, her desire to just be with him. I was thinking I would tell him for how long and if he asked, maybe just answer "not sure yet". I admit it gets me hard to think about it."

Last edited:
Steve you are likely into your Saturday evening, enjoy and make the best of is for all three of you. The group and I wish you the best and look forward to hearing how this evening turns out for you all.

Seems like to me you need to have some beers with Paul and come clean with what is going on so you dont have to hold back any longer and can progress much faster. I mean since Sue doesnt want you to make her cum with you dick when they are together, then telling Paul and giving in to your cuck nature, would allow and make perfect sense for you to just play clean up duty after they make love and between sessions. Just a though. Hope yesterday was awesome!

Far2 - you are right. We did start a bit when Sue left us alone together for a bit on Saturday. Paul was pretty up front about it and said that he wanted to be sure "all this is okay with you?". He told me that Sue had told him that I was but that he'd never really talked to me about it. I wasn't really ready to reveal all but I knew it was an opportunity and as I said, he was very amiable - and he even made me feel like he was genuinely concerned about me. I told him that like Sue had told him, I enjoyed and got off on her being with other guys. I told him we'd been playing with this for a number of years and that we'd both grown to enjoy the excitement it added.

He asked me a few blunt questions including, at one point, "how do you do it?" I told him honestly that at times it wasn't easy but that it turned me on and that I knew Sue enjoyed it and I told him that "it's done wonders for her" which led to him saying that he can't believe we are as old as we are and he joked with me that she's "better than some girls half her age" which made me laugh and I told him that it's only gotten better. I don't want to recap everything, we didn't talk about anything explicitly like how she feels when she cums or anything like that, but he did ask if I was okay with how he was with her. I don't think he was comfortable in asking me any more than I was because the conversation was anything but smooth! But when he asked if I was okay with it I told him again that it always made me uncomfortable at first but that I was getting more used to it and I that I was okay with it.

I didn't ask her but I swear she was eavesdropping because when the conversation grew cold she seemed to come bounding back into the room and asked if "my guys were getting along" and she commented about how she wants us to be comfortable with each other.

It wasn't long before Paul left the room to use the bathroom when Sue came over to me and kissed me and thanked me for being nice to Paul. We talked for a moment and she hugged me and said it was nice that we were getting along and asked if we'd had a nice conversation. I told her that he was a nice guy and I looked at her and said "I'm okay if you want him". She hugged me and asked me "would you be okay if I was just with him today?" and she looked at me and said "I promise you can have me later or tomorrow...." and she looked at me with these doe-eyes that made it hard to tell her no. I asked her what she meant and she immediately understood my question - whether she didn't want me to cum in her or whether she just wanted to be with him only. She looked at me and said "if you're okay with it just being him....". She looked at me and said "I promise.... later tonight, not even tomorrow....". We heard the toilet flush and I knew she wanted an answer so I told her begrudgingly "okay" and in my head I wondered what I was going to say to Paul after our conversation now.

The conversation didn't return to sex until after dinner (we had pasta in case anyone asks - Sue cooked - well, heated it) when Sue asked if we'd had a nice talk before and with some wine in us, it was easier for me to joke around and I said something like "yea, Paul told me what position he likes you best in!". It brought a shocked look to Paul's face and he was speechless as she casually replied "and, what did he say?" and I laughed and told her "alone with you" which brought a look of relief to his face and made us all laugh. Sue smiled and sat on the arm of the couch next to Paul and touched his shoulder and said "he's right" and then the ran her hand up into his hair before she got up and got us some more wine. Needless to say I was rock hard seeing their comfort levels increasing. I even started to envision the two of them in bed as I hoped to see them. It was a good feeling. When she came back she poured me a bit more and as she did I saw that at some point she'd taken her bra off and when she leaned down I could see her breasts. As she poured Paul some I joked "giving him a good view?" to which she pulled the front of her top further away to let him see clearly and she turned her head to me and said matter-of-factly "yes" and she jiggled them for him before standing back up and then sitting back on the couch-arm again.

Steve sounds like it was a good weekend. :)

Squirming - yes, things were MUCH better. The conversation with Paul seemed to ease some of the unspoken tension I think we both felt. I was very ambivalent about Sue's request as - I know I was overthinking it - but up to then I seemed to have my thoughts around that I wanted to Paul to see me fucking her too.

I can't really comment on the idle talk we shared or for how long, suffice to say that I got up to go get some drinks in the kitchen and Sue literally yelled in from the living room "come meet us upstairs" and I heard them shuffle by and walk up the stairs. I got a beer for Paul and I and a little more wine for Sue and carried them up to the bedroom a few minutes later.

I heard them as I walked up the stairs and down the hallway and for a moment I had a sudden flashback to how I felt seeing her with Don in our bed that first time and how much that seemed to hurt back then. But now, knowing what I was about to see - I was eager and even excited to see them. I guess the talking with Sue about it being something that I just need to accept was starting to sink in. I knew what I'd see, how vulnerable and ******* she would be and how he was going to again have all of her, and while I still had that sinking feeling in my stomach, this time I can say that my cock was steadily throbbing and I could feel my arousal level rising with every step.

Sure enough I looked in the bedroom and they were on the bed, kissing, hugging, rolling gently against each other, his thigh between her legs and her obviously grinding against his leg. When she lay back away from him I saw that her top was now unbuttoned and he was making himself at home with her breasts.

Again, I have to say that while I still felt some apprehension at seeing just how focused she was on him, at the same time it was incredible to see her responding to him so much. Tilting her head and shoulders back so he can suck at her nipples. Stretching her arm down to feel the bulge in his pants. She was right, I need to let her have him the way she wants him. And so I stood there for a moment until their passion settled down again and they both saw me. It was pretty erotic, the 3 of us lying on our bed, he and I still fully dressed and her lying between us virtually naked from the waist up feeling so comfortable. He put his hand on her right breast and I took the left and I told him "she likes it when you gently squeeze them upwards from the bottom" and he followed immediatley what I showed him and we both felt her moan deeply and arch her back and her saying "you guys are bad".

I moved to pull my shirt off but by the time I was kneeling and taking it off I noticed that Paul had gone for her pants instead and as I threw my shirt aside I helped him pull down the right side of her pants. She raised her butt and we pulled her jeans off her leaving her in what looked like new panties - very lacy in the front leaving very little hidden beneath. (not a thong though, Sue actually dislikes how they feel when she's tried them on). My god she was so hot looking lying there breathing deeply as Paul pulled her pants off all the way. She made no effort to cover up at all, instead spreading her legs and giving us both a very clear view that she was still bare.

Instead of continue to get undressed I was content to watch for a moment as Paul stood next to the bed on her right and began to take off his shirt. She never even looked at me, instead she just rolled to her right onto her elbow and - as if it were nothing - began to undo his belt and then his pants. He held his boxers up as she pulled his pants down and when she complained he motioned to her panties. She let out a groan and then, as I sat there next to her on the bed, she lifted herself up and slid off her panties while still looking at him. He looked up and I think I smiled and kinda did a thumbs-up before she pulled down his boxers which took both our attention. Needless to say he didn't look up when she took his cock in her hands and also not when she started to suck him too.

It was a moment that in the past might have gotten to me, her lying there naked facing him, sucking him hard and now, as I watched, his hands roaming over her body including, as I watched, her spreading her legs and his very comfortable tickling of her pussy. Yes it still made me feel that angst feeling, but as I already said, it was easier watching her. And now, as was sitting on the bed, I thought about what she'd asked, for me to let her just be with him, and part of me thought and still does think, that would make it easier.

Actually what my mind has gone to since then is that maybe a part of me felt that I had to somehow compete with Paul, or at least show that I was. Don't think I wasn't horny because I was... Oh god was I horny. But to be honest, I felt the most intense cuckold voyeur desire to just watch them and give her just what she asked for.

A moment later she rolled onto her back closer to me and Paul lay on the bed on the other side of her. She turned to me and I leaned down and kissed her as Paul again began to run his hands all over her body. I was erotic to be kissing her and to feel her breathing change or feel her lips flutter as I watched Pauls hands all over and in her. She didn't move to end our kiss so I kept it up and instead, watched out the corner of my eye as her knees came up and then spread apart. I turned to be able to see Pauls fingers now touching her pussy, he'd licked his thumb and forefinger and I watched him to seemingly expertly play with her pussy - knowing just how to spread her open, how to slide her 'hood' back and ****** her throbbing bud of a clit and how to tease it so perfectly. I'll even admit to getting off on thinking that she'd obviously had to show him herself how to touch her most intimately! I know last time I felt queasy watching them, and I did still feel it, but my god, I guess her "conditioning" was helping because I didn't feel threatened at all this time seeing her show no resistance at all to him.

Just a second later his index and middle fingers disappeared into her pussy for the first time and I could feel the bed as she arched her back and accepted his entry.

As I said, Paul was quite the gentleman, as he was pleasuring Sue like that he suddenly looked up at me and said "joining us?" And honestly, at that moment it gave me the most intense pleasure to say "not just yet, you two have fun!". And it was at that moment that I think I finally felt myself give in and accept things. I know I got more comfortable but moved away from them as they both went back to focusing on each other and I became a distant memory.

It really was magnificent to, despite a bit of queasiness, to really feel that I was going to be able to watch and see the two of them continue to grow together. She rolled away from him and just seeing his hand on the small of her back as she hugged and kissed him, it was really nice to see. She put one leg over his and I could see she was aroused as was he! I knew her nipples would be hard as rocks against him and sure enough, when she lay onto her back again, they stood up proudly.

He had the courtesy to ask "you sure you're okay?" as he moved to kneel between her legs and when I said "yeah", he crouched down and for the first time I saw him spread her pussy apart as he prepared to move in to lick her. I wasn't fully ready for that and to be honest, seeing her hold her legs back and seeing him licking her deeply did bother me. It was just the explicitness of it, and the reality that he was surely tasting just how sweet she is. It only bothered me for a short while but I also know that not seeing this before, it was just another level of intimacy that I knew existed already and would have to just accept. When I heard her moaning softly and then saw her hand move to the back of his head to guide him, I can't explain why but it made me feel better - maybe that she was getting her pleasure out of it and it wasn't just for him to lick her most tender bits!

Neither of them looked at me but they did make eye contact several times. I know from the past that seeing that from her, her wanting to look at the man licking away at her pussy, that she has to feel really good about it so seeing her looking down at him as she was was a big thing for me.

I don't know how long they were at it - as I said, the whole slow-motion thing - but as soon as he began to move up from his feast between her legs, she seemed to eagerly pull them back for him and in a way it almost made me cry at how effortless and yes, beautiful she looked as a moment later he rubbed his cock against her pussy and he just slipped into her effortlessly. No big pushing all around and teasing her, she just pulled her legs back and he took her once again.

For as clear as some parts of what was obviously just foreplay are, other parts aren't. They're a jumble of different scenes and angles. But that moment is quite clear, even down to the gentle squishing sound that was created as he took his place inside her. She was looking at me for a moment as he entered her and I did enjoy sharing that moment with her as she knew that I was right there with her.

And for as clear as that moment is, the next 20+ is a blur. She certainly enjoyed him in the missionary position but I was then treated to him pulling out of her with a visible effect on her pussy - and him gently pushing at her hips until she turned over and put her head and shoulders down into the pillow and presented her pussy to him on her knees. I know Sue said something like "go ahead" or "go on" and encouraged me to go watch. I remember feeling a little weird kneeling on the bed as he stood next to it and ran his fingers up and down the outsides of my wifes pussy! He said something to me about her liking how it felt and I groaned back something like "I know" and it was pretty erotic.

I have to say, it was very sexual obviously and I knew she really wanted him - but at the same time it didn't bother me and as I stood there about to watch him fuck her, I realized it. I realized that he was waiting for me to move into place and that was when I saw him take his fingers and again, on each side of her pussy, and I watched him pull her open like he was opening up an orange! Inside she was a pinky/purple color and visibly wet and open. I think I said something encouraging but honestly, I was just so into watching the two of them. I said it was weird because, well, kneeling there on the bed next to him with his cock ready for her, it was kind of surreal.

And for everyone here, I can say that at that moment I felt the same distinct sense of incredible pleasure and satisfaction. The moment that made me cringe and even almost puke in the past had yielded way to giving me an wicked thrill as this time I watched Paul fuck Sue in the doggy position with her pussy literally presented to him. Maybe having her face down made it less intimate to me, but there was no denying watching him push slowly and deeply into her until he pulled her back firmly by her hips.

The sounds, the moans and the smells were just incredible. Again, what seemed to have given me the intense arousal - yes, was from seeing him fucking her firmly - but what I also noticed even more was the sounds coming from her moans and squeals coming through the pillow into which I realized she was yelling. Each plunge in and out of her made it obvious she was responding and that the rest of the world was nonexistent. I knew when he pushed into her and held still that she was cumming. He held still and I could see her gently pushing back at him as she rocked her shoulders into the pillow.

And suddenly, in the next moment he had again pulled out of her and this time, there was no surprise when she flung herself onto her back and motioned for him to now, go down closer to her. Yes, I will say that i surely had another emotional pang at seeing her wanting him so at that moment - but it was beautiful seeing her arms wrap around his shoulders as he leaned down against her body first and then - I saw it - I saw her hand reach down and guide him back into her. Just for a second, as he held her legs back, she was absolutely gaping open for him (okay maybe it's a weird or gross thought but a thought that went through my head was that she looked like she'd just given birth and was totally open for him). Yes, it hurt seeing him slowly push into her, this time more slowly and, as they kissed, much more passionately.

Neither of them looked at me and as I sat there watching them I got the erotic feeling that they were the married couple and I was the 3rd party and I actually thought about it for a bit while they were at it. As I said, the time of all of this is all jumbled but I know that at one point as they writhed back and forth that I actually said to myself that this is how it'd be with him as the alpha and me as the beta and as if that wasn't cuckold-ish enough, I actually was turned on by it. She was really responding to him, and I mean really responding - now I am seeing that there are visible changes after her Thursdays with him. She was vocal - moaning loudly but at times teiling him harder or more.

And then, suddenly I could feel their rhythm change. I don't know how long it'd been. She'd cum several times and was lying much more limply under him but I knew what the shift meant and I slowly moved around on the bed. God it sounds so weird to say this but after now seeing him several times, I almost know his sounds and movements when he is close. She looked beautiful beneath him and i do mean it. She was so relaxed by then and it was obvious she was totally into him grinding against her and then pulling almost all the way out. I almost wanted to say something encouraging like "go for it" but I didn't want to disturb the moment. I did look up and again had a little twinge of angst seeing her looking up at him so longingly knowing he was about to cum in her. I knew the look so well and it made me really jealous and envious at seeing her that way for him. But again, as I saw her eyes close as he got even closer that the queasy feeling gave way to intense arousal when I saw her start to cum again with him, well, saw and heard it. And yes, a moment later I will say now that I eagerly watched as he took one last plunge into my wife and remained deep in her as his body tensed and, at least in my head, I could see his cock pulsing in her.

As quickly as it had started, he seemed to be done and lying with her hugging him. They weren't moving and were gently kissing each other. She turned her head to me as he rolled off her but she made no effort to move at all. I actually loved that she felt "why should she?". I did look at her - slowly looking up and down her body as he lay next to her. She looked up at me and I thought she was going to say something but instead it was Paul who said "wow, that was crazy" and a second later he looked up at me and said something like "she's all yours". She was still looking at me and I knew I could have said "thanks" and just climbed onto her and enjoyed myself that way but it was obvious from the look on her face what she wanted.

No need to even guess as how could I possibly say yes. I thought back and she told me how being with me the prior times had made her feel like she had to get back in sync with Paul afterwards. It took me a second to say it but then I came out and said "no, I'll wait, you guys have your fun ..... I'm going to go downstairs for a bit". As I started to move away from them I saw her mouth to me "I love you". Paul asked at least twice "are you sure" and apparently believed me when I left the room. I heard her say something about "now you're mine" as I left the room but this time I left the door wide open. And from the living room downstairs I heard them - quiet at first, then noisy, then quiet and then noisy.

I thought about going up when I heard them get noisy and not quiet down. But I also could hear how vocal she was. At one point I could hear her moaning slowly over and over "oh god, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" followed by hearing her seething sexual groans. It was exciting to hear him saying "so good" and other compliments to her as it was obvious that they were both nearing the end. I heard several loud sounds from upstairs and then I heard Sue's moans get louder and louder until just as Paul let out his tell-tale grunt, I heard Sue grunt out loud several times and then I heard it go silent.

I wanted to go up but another part of me said to stay where I was. Maybe 5 minutes or so went by when I heard noises again and then heard water running in the bathroom. I didn't know how much longer I could really wait as I so wanted to run up to have my turn with her but at the same time, I didn't want to interrupt them.

Sure enough, same as our new pattern, Paul came downstairs again looking and acting a little sheepish when he saw me waiting there. "She's incredible, I'm not sure how all of this is going to work out, but she's incredible" (or something very close to that). I told him he shouldn't worry about that and that I liked that he was taking good care of her and as he was getting ready to leave, I joked with him "thanks for getting her warmed up" and he joked back something like "she's smoking hot" which made me laugh.

He let himself out and by the time the door closed I was in our bedroom again sitting on the bed next to my wife who was lying naked beneath the sheets on the bed looking like she'd just woken up (or just gotten fucked!!!).

I wasn't sure what to say or what to do when she surprised me and said "I meant it, I want you now". I asked her if she was sure and she said "yes, I want to share it with you". I was stripped in a second and she giggled at how my cock was so hard! I told her I'd need to have her soon and when I pulled the sheet off her I was momentarily stunned by just how she looked! They'd been very passionate while I was away from them, her breasts had obviously been sucked and pawed repeatedly. Her skin was smooth and supple and as I pulled the covers further down I revealed her just-fucked pussy which was visibly swollen and reddened. She turned to me as I lay next to her and she held my hard cock and she told me "I need to feel you baby" and with that she lay back and raised her knees for me. I knelt between them and it was my turn to feel her silky warmth around my cock.

She again wasn't very wet on the outside and I thought i might need some lubricant at first until I pushed deep enough into her and then, as I pulled back I felt the silky wetness spreading. The more I pushed deep into her and pulled back the wetter and wetter she became. I don't think she intended to cum with me, but when I let my brain start to think about possibly only having her bare like that maybe 12 or 13 more times, I really started to slam into her. She felt very open and very wet and she started to respond, I could feel it and I managed to hold off until I felt her have a small orgasm with me. She was moaning softly in my ear as she felt me getting bigger in her and we both knew I was going to cum soon. When she felt I was really close she said she had something to tell me and just as I felt it building up she looked up and whispered "he did it baby, he made me cum like you do.....".

I can't remember cumming in a geyser like that, enough that it almost hurt at how hard I felt the first spurts get sent into her. She moaned loudly as she felt me let go and I really let loose in her. Wow. I can't explain how she felt other than heavenly. She had one more decent orgasm with me as I kept up my pace but I realized she'd been literally fucked-out by Paul earlier.

I stayed in her and hugged her and whispered to her "really, he did it?" and she moaned softly "yeah", she hugged me tightly and said "oh god yeah.... finally" and she joked "I think I scared him at first...." which made us both laugh which in turn literally squished me right out of her pussy!

Oh, it's not of Paul, but everything is still so fresh in my mind that I went online and searched for a picture that would show what his cock looks like. This is the closest I could find and I'd say that when he's about to cum, that - at least from my vantage point - the shaft of his cock doesn't really grow much thicker but the head does, when he's pulled out of her it's looked larger and a lot more purple/angry-looking than this pic, but you get the gist. Totally crazy seeing him push that thing into her....

bighead.jpg

Amazing and Erotic, Steve I must say that you have reached a new level with Sue and Paul. Congrats and there will be so much more to look forward to at this stage. :)

Just think of how much more Sue will enjoy it and how horny you will be watching his dick spread her open when you are no longer putting yours inside her!

Since Paul makes reference to reading penthouse stories, why not just come clean. I bet he would be great with it and he might be able to help make everyone more comfortable with it.

Far2 - yes, your last comment makes a lot of sense, this was among the many things we talked about last night.

So, since Monday I've had a lot of time to think and last night I felt I was able to share some of it with Sue. She has become much more forward with me about wanting to watch me masturbate and she asked if I relieved myself at other times other than Wednesdays. I told her what I think she knew, that unless she really drains me or unless I know or want us to have sex within the next day or so, that I usually will jerk-off at least once a day. As I said, she didn't sound surprised but she was interested. She asked me when I do it and I told her that sometimes it's in the morning, sometimes (mainly) at night when my mind wanders to thinking about her.

It all meshed together as I admitted I'd jerked off both Monday and Tuesday nights as I had sorted out my own thoughts. She asked again if she could watch me and I told her okay and she got excited about it saying she really wanted to share it with me. I actually thought in my head at the time that maybe that's her version of how I feel about watching and knowing about her and what she does - and when she asked me to tell her about it and what I was thinking it seemed to make sense to me. She also told me that she was very turned on by knowing that all of this makes me horny and want to masturbate and that she loved knowing how much I was cumming at these thoughts.

So, I lay there next to her and I started to stroke my cock as I talked to her. One of the first things I told her was that I had been thinking more about what she'd said, whether this was what I wanted and I looked at her and I told her that I did still want to go ahead with it. And I came out and told her straight up that I did still want to be the "beta" for her. I told her that it'd made me very horny to think that I won't be making her cum in the future. She was very surprised that I'd said that and asked me what I meant by that and I repeated what I'd told her long ago, that giving Paul the "alpha" status with her, that I did want him to be the one to give her the sexual passion she wants and I told her that when she told me that he'd made her cum like Robert and I, that the more I thought about it, the more I wanted her to have that with him.

She looked at me and said "it turns you on that he'll have something with me that you won't, doesn't it?". She also looked at my now huge cock as I stroked it and she said in a sexy voice that it makes her feel all crazy and turned on to see my big cock that's made her cum for almost 30 years and to now look at it and know that she won't have that and she admitted that seeing me cum really made her horny to think about it. As I really got into stroking it she asked me if it turned me on to hear her talk like that. I moaned back "absolutely it does". She cooed in my ear "do you think what it'll be like after New Years?" to which, almost without even thinking about it, I told her a huge yes and that the thought of her just having Paul cum in her drove me crazy to think about. She moved even closer to me and cooed in my ear about "does that turn you on to know that something else you will have given to him?".

It was the teasing sexy way she'd said it that really got to me and when I moaned back a yes she continued to tease me about it. "Just like all those times in the past, my lover will have things with me that you won't....." and she told me how excited it made her feel that I wanted to give all of that to Paul. I told her that it wasn't easy but it was definitely something I wanted to do and to feel with her, to know that she was truly wanting another man sexually and that I wanted to see it happen. My god was my cock throbbing....

She teased me more, asking me when we can go condom-shopping and even asking me if I still wanted the thin ones like we'd been using. I didn't understand why she'd asked that until she asked me "would it turn you on to feel even less of me in a regular condom?". I looked at her and was thinking about what she'd asked when she continued and said she was just thinking that maybe that would somehow make me feel even more aroused. I told her that hearing her say it did turn me on in a weird way but that I didn't think I'd want to give up that much with her. To which she replied somewhat coldly "it's okay, it's really up to you, I'll be doing it for you". I looked at her with a questioning look and she pretty much came out and said that while she would always want to feel me and connect with me sexually, she stated clearly that once Paul becomes the only one to really make her cum, that she will be letting me fuck her with the condoms on mainly for me. She held my hand and said that she'd always want to feel close and to have things be good for me and she thought that I would need it with her after which she giggled and said that if she's not going to cum with me and that she's not going to feel me cumming in her, that it really wasn't something she needed (she even joked - I can always use a toy instead). She looked at me and said "you knew that, right?" and she proceeded to make it clear that she wants to retain some sort of sexual relationship with me but that "once you are using condoms with me, that's really more for you than me".

Steve - how has the week been, how was your Wednesday night and looking forward to Thursday night.?

Steve sorry about, seems that our post crossed, I should have refreshed the forum screen.

Steve sounds like everything is going as you and Sue desire. It was good to read that all is going so well between you two.

Squirming. I'm not sure what it was or is, maybe it's hearing her tell me that she can have all that she wants with him that is what maybe let me feel like somehow I can let things go? I can't be sure but I do know that since being with her last Saturday night, and yes, hearing her tell me that she'd (finally) had the orgasm she'd been looking for with him - it almost seems strange to say it but I've felt just different about it since then. As I told her last night, I feel suddenly much more comfortable with it and if anything, it did renew my desires to let his happen and to let myself feel the emotions and angst that I've wanted.

I know that I'll have second thoughts but this morning when we were getting dressed and she put a few extra things in her purse (a sexy camisole and another pair of panties) I hugged her and I told her that I hoped it was going to be good with Paul tonight. She hugged me and I felt her bare breasts against my body and I told her that it turned me on that she was going to feel that with him again. She kissed me and held me and then told me she loved me and then told me thank-you. I admit that seeing her put on her bra and then get dressed, knowing Paul was going to undress her later, got me hugely aroused and she felt my cock getting hard and she kissed me again and said that me getting hard even after jerking-off last night really meant a lot to her in that she knew I was okay with it.

I'm still not sure how I'll tell Paul what is going on and what I want, but it is what I want. I know it's crazy, but right now it's something I want to see happen. Yes, I'm sure I'm still not going to be comfortable seeing them together, at least not yet, but I also know that it's something I want to see more of. She really hit it last night and she knew it, it does turn me on that Paul will have something with her that I won't - feeling her bare. What is going to get to me is if she doesn't want me to get her off between now and New Years Eve. No we didn't talk about it other than my telling her that it turned me on to let her just cum with him last weekend. I would still like to bring her to orgasm when we have sex and it's something I haven't talked to her any more about yet. I'll admit that it would be a crazy turn-on if she told me that she didn't want me to make her cum for my last 12 or so times having sex with her bare. But about telling him, I'm just not sure how to tell him that it's me that just wants it to be her and him.

More later, there are still so many thoughts in my head.

Seems to me that Sue is already ready for your sexual relationship to move to you masturbating for her and keeping her sex to her alpha, if i read that correctly. So does this mean she would like you to not penetrate her at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread