• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve as PeakMB, Manon and others have mentioned over the last few months, yes there is always a danger when including another within your relationship although as Manon made clear, the key thing is always communication. more communication and even more communication as both of you will always need to keep everything out in the open between the two of you as you make this journey together. Each of us share very different and unique relationships with our respective spouse or partners and with that said I am sure we each support you in our own way and do not place your relationship in judgment.

With that said, I am optimistic for you and Sue even with consideration of what PeaKMB indicated as Sue’s affair turning into a somewhat darker and more dangerous thing than it first appeared. I would think that his concerns are reasonable valid although the approach that you and Sue have taken with Paul has been with honest and open communication between you two as you have revealed. In many ways it sounds like Sue is similar to my own wife when it comes to the desire to have the organic/natural development of a positive connection inside & outside of the bedroom with the other man being a general requirement for a successful relationship moving forward. Just as Sue, my wife also would prefer that I get along with the man that she has chosen so I can truly related to your situation. Based on your prior remarks as she develops her connection with Paul, it seems to me that Sue would prefer what she is developing with Paul over the purely physically sexual only activities that she has had with some of her guys from the past. When a woman moves into this stage where there is more much more emotion, passion and time involved some husbands become spooked and start seeing the activities has much more dangerous.

Unlike PeakMB, it does sound to me that even as you self stimulate it does seem as if Sue knows that she remains the primary source of your sexual pleasure if when your not allowed to release within her. I do agree with PeakMB in some areas as to when it comes to the belief that Sue may not look at you the same way as you become much more beta and Paul becomes her alpha from a sexual aspect as he become her primary sexual partner. As the beta it is very likely that you will have far less penetrative sexual contact with Sue as time progresses. What you have with Sue is something that some men cannot wrap their heads around, with the number of years you have been married, the journey you two have taken over the years along with the growth within your relationship you both are able to take things to another level. Some would even say that the intimacy between you two may become even deeper, your connections even stronger and every aspect of your relationship will become much more fulfilling as a couple even as you have given Sue the gift of her being able to seek out and bring another man into the relationship. The one major difference between your journey and my own is that by your admissions you do engage in self stimulation (masturbating) were as I am general restricted from masturbating which does allow for me to focus on my wife even while I am restricted from releases in general.

I must say that I respect PeakMB as he has posed many variations for though as he has in the past and he is right that you are the only one that can say how correct or wrong he may be thinking as it relates to your relationship with Sue and shared adventures that as a couple you have with Paul.

In my opinion, while it may sound optimistic, it does sound like you two have a very strong relationship thereby minimizing the risk overall to you both. For some the risk is part of the primary appeal and for others being denied what many men would consider traditional sexual privileges while another man is given the same by the wife all that the husband is being denied or restricted from. Would you consider what you and Sue have with Paul more of an extended friends with benefits or something more Poly with beta-cuck tendancies?

Steve, I'll have to echo the sentiments of Peak, and say that in confessing to Sue that you frequently masturbate while thinking of her, tells her that indeed you do not need her for your pleasure. Only that you want to be there to witness, and later masturbate to those thoughts. It must be a real "slap" to her sexual ego, and more clearly justify her seeking a man that will fully want her. Sexually and emotionally.
Sorry to have to say it, but I don't know of any wife that would like to be denied in that way.
Cheers, Harry

It would seem that I am the odd man out this week as I know that there are indeed woman out there that do enjoy emotional and sexual intimacy with their husbands while also not having traditional sexual penetration (intercourse) with him. There are some woman that do prefer to only have sexual fluid bonding with one man at a time and this is what Steve and Sue seem to be heading towards with the end of the year approaching.

It is really a slap to Sue’s sexual ego if this is truly what Sue would like also?

If I have understood the expression and thoughts has Steve has shared; to me it truly does sound as if they BOTH want this and Sue would like to experience a feeling of sexual belonging, sexual fluid bonding, bare penetrative exclusivity of sorts with Paul. This is not to say that Sue is replacing Steve on an emotional and or sexual intimacy level, Steve has simply allowed, encourage and supported Sue in her pursuit of the sharing of herself with Paul at a much deeper level. To me this sounds exciting as it seems to be much more poly leaning with a cuckold twist in so many ways, much more emotionally and sexually changed than that of a purely sexual experience that husbands of hotwives and swingers have.

Steve only you and Sue will know what works best for you as a couple.

Harry2614 said:
Steve, I'll have to echo the sentiments of Peak, and say that in confessing to Sue that you frequently masturbate while thinking of her, tells her that indeed you do not need her for your pleasure. Only that you want to be there to witness, and later masturbate to those thoughts. It must be a real "slap" to her sexual ego, and more clearly justify her seeking a man that will fully want her. Sexually and emotionally.
Sorry to have to say it, but I don't know of any wife that would like to be denied in that way.
Cheers, Harry

While Sue is getting the turkey and fixin's started I just had to update here and clarify something.

I certainly did not deny Sue sex with me. So Harry and Peak, especially from Harry's last line above, you guys have taken what I said in a way that wasn't intended. She wasn't upset or depressed or annoyed that I masturbate as much as I do at times - and no, perhaps "every day" is a bit of an overstatement, but it was meant to suggest to Sue that I am continually horny about her and what we are doing - and she took it that way. Believe me, during the time between Robert and Paul, if she was up for and interested in sex, I was fucking her. But the reality that even I've accepted is that when it was just the 2 of us, that her level of desire dropped off - even I saw it and even she recognizes it. Believe me, 2x a week or so was the pace she wanted and her arousal and wishes that she'd watched are heightened since she's been seeing Paul. She knows that there were many times when I'd approached her sexually and she told me to "go take care of it yourself".

For Peak - that forlorn look was something that we actually did talk about a bit. For as positive and sure about this as we both are at times, there are still times when I will look at her, clothed or naked, and I'll fixate on her pussy and thoughts go through my head about "is this really what I want" and "do I really want to give her up this way". She has been open and told me that she stares at me and my cock in much the same way and as I've said, she says she too look at it and has told me she's thought that "after 30 years, it's not going to be giving me pleasure" referring to my cock or "him" in the context I wrote. I am afraid I don't read more into that than just that.

What I am most surprised about is the change in her attitude. She says that she understands me and my desires a lot more now and that she can even see how I can get aroused - she's become quite open and comfortable in ratcheting up the teasing and has told me that she understands and even thinks it's kind of erotic that I get so aroused at her doing/giving her lover something that she denies me and last night she told me that seeing me cum and knowing that I'm going to be using condoms soon with her is something that now turns her on a lot, she says she understands how that seems to turn me on as she's found some of the same arousal herself. In a way that's good as it may account for the change I've felt in her that's made it easier for me to accept what I want. Last night I told her again how as the "beta" that I want to experience her getting her pleasure from her new "alpha".

Perhaps the thing I want to end this with right now is something else she said to me last night. She said she didn't think she could connect sexually with her lover - Paul or whoever - without feeling really strong emotionally or even feeling like she might be falling in love with him. She told me last night that was wrong and that she is surprised herself that she is feeling this kind of desire (and response) with Paul because she said "I don't feel like I love him" and she's surprised she can have the sex she wants with him without that.

Anyway - after spewing my cum again all over myself last night she leaned down and this time licked me clean herself, each time coming up and sharing a snowball kiss with me. She hugged me and said that we'll always have our Wednesday nights too.

But now it's turkey-time - so to everyone here - best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for that Steve. Have a good Turkey Day. It's just Thursday here in the UK.

So do you think that you will be just watching their times together from now on or do you think that once you go to condoms you will join them again? Also, i know you have probably have considered diving in after Paul cums in Sue but have you discussed it and would you do it? Would Sue ask you to clean her up a bit before another round?

Well, it's Saturday and I'm sure she's a little down about not seeing him today, but that wasn't apparent last night when, after our kids both went out, she and I spent some time making-love ourselves. When the kids announced they'd be out for a while we agreed that we'd spend some quality time together and as Sue said "enjoy each other". It wasn't totally vanilla as she still took some opportunities to tease me about Paul including asking me if she "felt any different". I told her the honest answer, that in my head it turns me on to think that she does (feel different) and that its' from him - but in reality I was pretty sure that it truly was just in my head. She cooed and teased me that "I don't know...." and then added "I think I feel differently..." and then added "you feel different in me!". That turned me on to hear her tell me that she could actually feel how we felt different - she said "you're much thicker - you stretch me differently". But we didn't go much further than that and while some of my thoughts were cuck-ish, the reality is that we were both very much in tune with each other. She orgasmed easily and deeply with me and she was eager as ever when she knew I was getting close. She was just about mid-orgasm when it all got too much for me and I let go deep inside her. Even I could tell it was a good-sized load and she moaned deeply as she felt me shooting off inside her. Our position and closeness was perfect, she rocked her hips backwards just as I'd finished cumming and I rode her for another few minutes as I felt her start to respond and sure enough, a moment later my now familiar motions had again brought her to a screaming writhing orgasm beneath me. I swear she's barely conscious by the end and finally she goes from this tenseness as I guess the final wave of pleasure sweeps over her leaving her limp, motionless, barely breathing and covered with this sheen of sweat. I leaned down and held her tightly as she slowly opened her eyes. It was nice to reconnect with her.

It's not to say we haven't talked about Paul, just not last night. More about that later.

To answer Far2's questions. I don't know just yet. While Paul seems to be accepting of our hotwife desires right now, I"m still unsure how I am going to feel assuming the beta/cuck role - whether being with them knowing I can't/won't/don't-want-to participate. In some ways, if Paul is good about things, it might be fun if he's okay about it. But if it makes him feel weird that I am more watching than participating, or if it makes him (or I) feel weird about the cuck-parts - such as me wanting him to give her pleasure and wondering what he's going to think when, if, I am with Sue, how she just lets me cum in the condom but doesn't want me to really get her to cum while he's there. And about the condoms in general. I can see him possibly accepting that I am technically "giving her to him" but I think the denial aspects might be a bit weird.

But then again, if he's very cool about it I've had the thoughts that it might be very arousing to be there with them and to hear him say to me "remember when you used to do this with her?". So I'm not ruling things out just yet. If he was really cool like this, then yes, I think I'd more fully embrace being out in the open about it. But if he's not going to toe-the-line regarding my developing feelings about this, then it may be easier for me and all of us for me to only watch.

Regarding him cumming in her. We've both told him that we like him to cum in her and I'm fairly sure she's told him that I regularly go down on her and that I don't mind his or my cum in her. I haven't asked about his feelings other than what I've observed that he's not opposed to sloppy-seconds or thirds in that he's gone right into her after me with just her wiping herself clean a bit. As with watching or participating while they're having sex, same here, I think a lot of it is going to depend on how it feels with him. Yes, it sounds silly, but I guess a part of me still fears being labeled gay or queer in his head if he sees me eagerly going down on Sue and licking her clean. I think if it were all done in the right way, that I would have no hesitation if Sue asked me to clean her up a bit. I know that I've gotten past this moment with other guys in the past so I'm sure it'll just take a little time to get the best read on everyone and figure out what works.

Now, if you're asking me what I want to do - then I can definitely answer yes - that whether it's while he's here or after he leaves, that there is no doubt that I do want to get between her legs and share the experience with her. From the times I've done this so far, I can begin to report that Paul's cum doesn't taste as tart or acrid as mine does, and yes, as Sue has reported to me many times - maybe it's age or whatever - but he surely cums more than I do (which I am also coming to conclude may be at play in Sue's desires - indirectly if not directly - that maybe my not cumming all that much is something that's adding to what she feels with Paul).

But again for Peak and Harry - I don't see anything that makes me at all feel that I've denied or withheld anything from her sexually.

More later.

I was just thinking that since Sue said sex with you in the future will be mainly for you and she doesn't want you making her cum anymore after that is given to Paul, maybe you could put a condom on then masturbate for her and just stick it in at the end to finish? That way she gets to be close and hold you at the end, she gets to watch you masturbate and doesn't have to be worried about the sexual aspect of you messing up Paul's pussy! Maybe even not fully penetrate her so that the stretching only really comes from Paul?

Well, it's a Monday and her horniness is rising as she's already keyed up about seeing him again on Thursday.

In the meanwhile, I benefitted from her arousal again last night when we had a little bit of fun before bed. When we were naked in bed last night she started to tease me and brought up that I should enjoy myself because she actually came out and said that "you only have about 8 or 9 more times baby". She asked me if I was still turned on by what was coming and whether it was still what I wanted. After having passionate sex with her on Friday night I think she still wanted to hear it from me that after taking a turn in the alpha role that I still wanted to resume the beta role and I told her yes without a hesitation. If anything, enjoying her as I did only made me want to experience it more.

We did some talking over the long weekend and she started to ask me about whether I wanted to be teased or taunted by different cuckold things. She said she'd wanted to know how I felt about it and whether it was a turn-on. I told her that it was and that for some things it would be a big turn-on if she was more playful and forward about it. She told me she'd work on it and as a part of that discussion she again asked me to confirm that it really turned me on that she gave or did things with her lovers before or instead of me. I groaned back that she knew that was true.

Now, while we were out yesterday we were in CVS for a minute and she called to me to follow her and I should have known what she was doing but it didn't register until I stood next to her and she said "so....". I turned and looked at the rack in front of me and it was the condom-section! She smiled and said "so, which ones did you like the best?" I gulped at having been surprised like that and she almost immediately recognized that I had sprouted a huge hard-on. She stood next to me and just in front of me and said "there, now no one can see" and she asked me if I wanted the really-thin ones like last time. And then she gave me an evil giggle and turned to look at me and said "or maybe the thicker ones so you don't feel as much?" and she kissed me. It's good that I had on a heavy pair of jeans so that I didn't feel anything as she rubbed up against me or I'd have cum on the spot. I caught my breath and she smiled and I told her "the thin ones, thank you". She picked up a box and put them into the basket she was carrying. I don't know why but I was wicked horny at the checkout line as the cashier scanned them and put them in a bag - I never thought how erotic it was for me much less Sue to essentially be telling the teenaged cashier that "these are for my husband and me". Of course in my head there's more to the story....

So last night she started to tease me that I'd "better enjoy" and that I should "remember these times" and told me that she was very turned on that we'd bought the condoms after our talk. It was as we were fucking that she started to tease me more - telling me that "soon you won't feel me so much" and "I'll only be wet from Paul". Needless to say, it didn't take long for her teasing to launch me into a huge orgasm. And yes, I didn't miss the opportunity to enjoy her one more time and as I felt my orgasm waning I was still hard and I pulled her down the bed more deeply onto my cock and I kept on fucking her until she screamed and shook beneath me. It was such a thrill to feel her pussy spasming in time with her body and her breathing as she let herself go with me and a moment later she screamed out as she went limp.

The thing I want to share before hitting send is that as she lay there beneath me, yeah it felt wonderful to have cum deep inside her, but what I was incredibly focused on was the feeling of slowly pulling out of her while I was still a little hard. Feeling her pussy so slick and open - and yes, the thought that Paul has felt this with her too, it made me feel very re-assured that I do want to give her to him. It's weird to think that it actually turns me on to think about not having her knowing what I'll be giving him.

She did reveal where her newfound curiosity is coming from - apparently her email-friend is guiding her. I'd asked "what brought all that about" referring to the more explicit and pointed teasing and she told me that her friend is helping explain more about me. I'm assuming it's a guy but it could be a woman too?

Far2 - you suggested something that actually did come up between us and she's actually backtracked on some of what she'd said earlier. She has backed away from her stance of it being mainly for me (sex with me) and now says that she wants to still feel and retain some physical sexual connection to me. She said things like "I'll always want you" and that led me to question her and she said that it's just something she wants to feel at times, referring to her wanting more or less with me. It was actually a timely discussion as it was a question I was going to have eventually. I had considered your question myself and I wasn't sure what the answer was going to be as no matter what I found it hard to believe that she wasn't going to feel anything from me.

She moved back from the earlier exclusivity desires too - she now says that she's not totally sure that she'll want to "just be with Paul" and that if she does want that, that it will only be for a little while and that's when she said that she realizes she'd miss feeling and connecting with me. Of course in the next moment she giggled and said that she was sure she'd do it because it turns me on. And even though I knew she was talking about cutting me off for a while, hearing her say she'd do it because it turned me on made me feel good...

I think for me, the thing that I feel most is that even after taking the role in the alpha-seat and truly making passionate love with her on Friday night and bringing her to the height of pleasure, that yes I will surely miss it, but I do still want to relinquish it to Paul. I know it sounds crazy but there is something almost uncontrollable in me that makes me want her to give him this next level exclusivity and for her to, for a period of time at least, wean me off of sex with her totally for a while. It still scares me in so many ways, maybe that's a part of the arousal. She says she knows me and knows what she wants (which has obviously changed a bit recently) and that she's confident it'll be good for us. Perhaps the tell-tale part of it for me is that even after an intense session with her or masturbating furiously and cumming several times, that even when I'm totally spent, I still find myself drawn to wanting it.

Last edited:
Steve

This is great news in that Sue's real organic self is coming out over the "possible coached" lingo and desires from her "email" friend.. This is a much better prudent move on her part not jumping "Cold Turkey" into total denial but rather a more moderated approach step wise.

The thing to guard against is your "excitement" in moving this forward and pushing Sue time wise. Remember, it should be a "shared" journey and she should and deserves to be in the driver's seat having been open with you, showing true love, and wise moderation.

I would still humbly suggest some scheduled vacation times for 2015 on mutually agreed upon timeframes to allow for a more natural "reconnection time" which is driven by you two and helps to set the expectations for Paul and any "others" involved instead of waiting till your head in over heels showing thru actions the strength of your marriage and the natural pecking order when it comes to the actual relationship boundaries.

Will be a much easier "sale" as well for all parties involved if scheduled sooner rather than later. Not the sexual leading but the more moderate lead.

Kindest Regards

Manon - if I didn't know better I'd say Sue had been talking to you because that is what I understood from what she said to me, that in some way, we will always have time to reconnect to each other.

I too am very content to let her desires develop at her speed. I've asked a few times but it's obvious to me that she very much wants me to start using condoms with her as planned. She has that same type of up-bounce in her step and in her behavior that makes it obvious she is very turned on by all that is going on with Paul. As I said to Harry and Peak, her sex-drive has increased tremendously - whereas 2x with me was nice for the past year, now she is horny 4 and 5 days a week. It's such a thrill to know it's because of Paul that she's so revved up. But at the same time, she's pulled back from the edge about trying to predict and schedule when things will happen between us. Even after my suggestion of an overnight stay, there's been no response from her to move ahead on it. So in that sense, I feel she is in the same mode, letting things build on their own. I see many similarities between how she's been both now and back when she was first really getting into being with Robert. It's actually incredibly exciting to see it all instead of just the limited view I had of it with Robert.

Well, time to go do some exercising and work off a bit of the huge meal Sue prepared on Thanksgiving (with my help!).

Steve,

I can assure you with the greatest faith that I have not been or will ever be in contact with your wife!. :) From past mirrors with regards to "a troubled soul" who did cross that line of mutual respect I am on the far opposite side with only the highest respect for you and Sue.

Rather, my advise is based on common sense based on moderation and prudent steps to ensure, as much as possible, the solid foundation of your marriage.

It is possible and more probable that your wife does indeed read your thoughts and other words placed here and who could blame her if she does? Rather this would show an extra loving wife who truly cares for you and loves you as her husband. She is taking the extra time and effort to make this work with the greatest joy for all.

If she is indeed reading these words I would not confront her but rather know deep in your heart that she truly and deeply loves you. This would rather best to be cherished secretly and not brought out with potential confrontation. Sometimes the smaller male head can be short sighted and somewhat narrow of vision.

Sue may have thought this up her own or possibly read some of the others who contributed to this forum and epic tale of yours.

At the end of the day I would suggest you are doing well and let things happened in natural due course.

The timing of my advise was solely prompted from the last paragraph from your earlier post.

Good things come to those who wait! )

With the highest of respect to you Steve.

Epic tale or not, Sue seems to have every intention of continuing and fulfilling what's now become her desire as well as fulfilling my own in the process.

She's been running around lately - starting holiday shopping and helping her parents get some of their decorations up and such. But she came back in time for our usual fun last night. She's been in touch with Paul mainly by Email and told me how much she was looking forward to seeing him tonight and she made no secret of wanting/hoping he'll be able to bring her to that peak of pleasure again.

It actually led to quite an interesting discussion with her that left me ulitmately incredibly turned on. We were already quite cozy and intimate in bed when she started to tell me about looking forward to seeing Paul tonight and she asked me if I was okay with that. i told her I was and as we talked I told her that I was comfortable with Paul and that I could see that she was enjoying him a lot. She asked and I confirmed that it turned me on to hear her tell me what she was horny for. I told her honestly that at times I was still scared and hesitant but that I thought that was only normal and that I still very much wanted to do all we'd talked about.

One thing that I asked her was about her "new attitude" towards all of this and by that I meant her more straight-forwardness and even her taking a bit of a more aggressive role with me and I mentioned about her more pointed teasing and taunting. She asked me again if I was enjoying it and when I said yes, that it was arousing me, she smiled and said that was good and then told me that again one of her pen-pals was suggesting this to her and she was liking how it felt. At first, she said, it felt awkward and she was worried about hurting me or making me uncomfortable "but I guess G was right" (that's all she'll tell me about one of her friends, she just calls him G") and she continued to tell me that he said that she should be more forward about it.

What surprised me was that after I said to her that I liked it, that she said that ever since I let myself go and admit to my thoughts and desires and shared them with Sue, that her friend says she should do the same with me. So as I lay on the bed with my hardening cock bulging in my boxers, she stripped down to just her camisole top (no bra - love her pointy nipples!) and her skimpy panties and she lay next to me.

For the first time I think, I heard her start to talk to me about her own thoughts. She told me how horny she feels herself get at times lately and that she knows it's because she's thought about Paul in one way or another and she started to tell me how often she thinks about him and how even at work or when she's driving in the car somewhere, that if she thinks about Paul, that she starts to get wet and turned on. What I loved to hear her say was that where she'd let those thoughts go in the past (not quite sure how far back she is talking about) that now she lets her mind go and will fantasize about things and let her "think about" her naughtiest thoughts. She told me how the had shunned them or hadn't let herself "enjoy" those thoughts because she just didn't feel right about it but since my more open acceptance and more open admission of my desires that she is now letting herself go and get turned on by everything. she told me how in the past she was scared that it'd hurt me if she told me some of her deepest thoughts, but now, she sees that maybe it's not like that.

It was obvious from how she was talking that she was turned on. Her breasts seemed engorged as I looked at her and could clearly see that her nipples were totally hard but I could even see her pussy looked aroused and swollen at her thoughts. I told her that just as I felt I could tell her my thoughts that she should let herself go and not worry and that I doubted she could ever hurt me even with her most crazy thoughts.

Amidst mostly idle chatter she slowly came to ask me (yes again) if it turned me on that she would do or experience things with other guys before or instead of me. I told her that "a thousand times, yes" which made her giggle and she then asked me if it was going to turn me on that after New Years, that I won't be making her "cum like that". I turned to her and I held her hand and I told her that it scared me but that I did want it to happen, and I came out and told her that assuming the beta role with her, that I almost expected Paul to do that for her. She asked and I told her that I knew it would intensify things between them and would drive her to want him more. She smiled and said it turned her on to hear me tell her that.

As she talked she told me that it turned her on to think about denying me knowing that it turned me on. She told me that she'd thought back to some of the things that had happened and that she sees things from a different side now. She turned to me and asked me "would it have turned you on if I'd gotten pregnant?" I groaned in reply to which she added "I just want to know, it's not like it matters" but she then continued to say that she doesn't feel the same about it as she used to. When I replied something like "...knowing what I know now..... probably yes...." she moaned softly and said that she'd been thinking about it and she told me that she thinks it might have been okay and she cooed in my ear that "it would have made you horny to know it happened, wouldn't it?". Before I could answer, but as she obviously saw my arousal at my increased stroking, she moaned in my ear "you made me take a risk with Don, remember....." and she continued and said "....makes me horny to think back at it now...".

I guess my aroused look must have looked like one of concern because she leaned out and kissed me and then said "...it's just talk baby..." and a second later she said "is it okay to tell you this?". I turned to her and told her that I loved hearing her open up to me and that it turned me on that she shared some of the same arousal that I'd felt. She looked at me and told me that she thought about it that first time she let Brad have her. She said she was scared to admit it to herself much less tell me about it until now and then she leaned in and said in a sexy voice "would it have turned my baby on to see my belly grow like that?". Oh god did that turn me on and she knew it, she moaned as I guess she saw my body respond as all I could do was grunt and moan.

I know she told me that she and Robert used to play around with fantasizing about him knocking her up - but this was beyond that. She cooed next to me and said something like "....knowing what we know now...." .... "... do you think we'd have had another little one?....". As I moaned she lay back and told me plainly "....sometimes I think about it, how it would have been...." and then she even said "....it probably would have happened if we were younger...." and then accused me of probably pushing her to take other risks at other times. I moaned in response and she continued talking to the ceiling ".... it would have turned you on ...." .... "... you'd probably have sent me out without my diaphragm, wouldn't you?" "... or maybe still had me go on a date even if I missed taking some of my pills...". As I felt the bed move I heard her giggle and I opened my eyes and turned to see her up on her elbow watching me furiously masturbating. She moaned about how horny it made her to watch me.

She leaned over closer to me and I guess she realized I was pretty close to cumming because she leaned in and whispered "you didn't know something like that turned me on, did you?". I groaned back at her and she continued "it's your fault..... you made me horny about this stuff" and after she gave me another peck on the cheek she giggled and said "I should have known this would turn you on...." and then she started to just say stuff that I never thought I'd hear from her "would you like to have seen that baby? let you see my boyfriend cum in me knowing what would happen?" and a moment later she was obviously worked up herself but she said something like "would that turn you on baby to see his cum in me and to know your's wasn't?".

Well that was it, I couldn't believe how forward and open she was and how much of a tease she was. Whatever the cause, my god did she have me horny and as I stroked my cock for her, hearing her tell me about her thoughts was just too much for me. I hadn't heard her be that vocal and that explicit in so so long that it was so intense. She cooed in my ear about how I would "just have to wait for seconds" and that was it, I let out a sharp grunt and I felt a huge squirt of cum rocket out of me.

Afterwards as I lay there she sidled up to me and moaned loudly about loving watching me cum and then cooed about how horny it was sharing fantasies like this.

Whoever this 'penpal' is, it looks as though (s)he is a good influence.

Thanks for sharing, STB. It's awesome to witness your wife's adventure gradually move into more emotional play. Can't wait to see how going exclusive plays out for both of you.

jwff - yes, I've wanted to thank he/she at times myself.

So I needed to post about last night as it completes what she'd started with me on Wednesday night. I admit my mind was still reeling from what she'd told me and I guess surprised was a bit of an understatement. After I'd gone out and had a drink and some dinner I was home when she came in and I was in a bit of a pissed kind of mood. I kind of took it out on her, I mean I was happy to see her but I was also on edge a bit and I said in a snide and sarcastic voice something like "so, did he knock you up tonight?". She looked at me and said in a very serious voice "that was just between you and me baby, I was just sharing some of what I think about". I was going to say something and she said "it was just play with Robert..... what I told you was something that I'd never share with anyone else"

In an instant I realized I'd let my mind run a bit too far and let go of that she was sharing her thoughts with me. I asked her "so you mean that was just?" and she said something to the effect of "well, it could have happened.... but yes baby, it's just something that makes me horny to think about..." and then she said it "kind of like you and that ski-lodge fantasy of yours". I looked at her kind of funny for a second and she giggled and said "oh, you didn't think I had nasty thoughts like you do, did you?". She giggled some more and said what I heard more clearly this time, was that she was more comfortable sharing her thoughts with me.

I did take my mind off of where she'd been earlier last night until I remembered as I turned to follow her upstairs. She stopped me before we went in the bedroom and she kissed me and to be honest, I knew exactly what she was going to say next. I put my finger across her lips and I kissed her forehead and whispered "yes, I'll wait till tomorrow night to have you....".

The smile and hug from her was incredible and made the sacrifice worth it. And it was worth it, yes, a bit of a pity-fuck when she knew how horny I was tonight, but it was still quite nice continuing to enjoy sex with her. But last night, after I'd told her that I'd wait, she made no secret of anything as she got undressed and washed up in the bathroom including letting me see her blot the washcloth against her reddened pussy. My cock throbbed looking at her through the narrow opening in the door - she likes it better when I'm not so blatant about staring at her, a thought she's also said about me watching her with Paul, something else I've taken note of. She ran the wet washcloth all around her and I loved seeing her breasts glisten from the dampness. She wrapped a towel around her and came out to put her robe on after which she hugged me and just said simple "thank you" that said volumes.

I don't know how I slept last night as I was wicked horny lying next to her except to say that while yes, I was horny and I could have easily gotten hard - I will say clearly and this is perhaps the reason I'm posting this tonight, while the thought is still with me - is that I felt that same feeling of fulfillment last night lying next to her knowing she'd had passionate sex with her boyfriend. And that is the thought that is consuming me, that I truly felt awesome lying there next to her, hearing her breathing, feeling her warmth and completing the picture in my head of the rest.

I said pity-fuck for tonight because that's what it was. Yes, we talked a bit more and that too but she said to me after she knew how horny I was last night that she thought I could "use a little time" with her. I did think she'd be teasing me and such but as we got into bed together she told me how special I was and how she loved that I was okay with how she was feeling and what she wanted. I don't know if she wanted to but at the end, after I'd pushed into and cum deep inside her, I kept going and I think she had a thought about resisting but ulitmately gave in and let me bring her to a smoldering orgasm that left her in a heap.

I think she may be annoyed with me because of that and maybe that's why she kicked me out of the bedroom too. In typing this right now, I guess maybe I shouldn't have pushed it and just been satisfied with the few smaller orgasms she'd had before I'd cum?

Paul is supposed to be coming over tomorrow but not until later, after dinner. I asked her earlier tonight if he'd be staying over tomorrow night and she said that she'd thought about it and that she thinks I should be the one to invite him to stay over!!! "It's all part of telling him baby..." is all she said to me about it.

It scares me a bit this new attitude I am seeing at times but I love it.

If you do ask him to stay over, how do you expect that to go? Will you be sleeping on the couch or a spare bedroom? Is there a room next to them so you can hear them throughout the night? Damn sounds like fun! I know she wont want to disturb her time with Paul but coming over to tuck you in and feeding you some of his cum would be nice!

Far2 - I"m still not sure of whether I'm going to ask him or what. It's kind of making me anxious. Our kids are off at school so there are 2 rooms within earshot of our bedroom. I'd already decided that if I got the guts up to do it, that I would want them to use our bedroom. It's weird because I've jerked off many times to the thought of hearing her and a lover on and off during the night - but now that the possibility is upon me, I'm getting cold-feet.

She's out shopping and getting a mani-pedi thing too - she says it makes her feel very sexy.

I looked in the bathroom too and I might as well share this too, there was a douche bottle in the trash so my head is also now filled with knowing she cleaned herself up and washed out my cum from last night. I'm hard again knowing she's back to doing this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread