• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New boyfriend?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL it seems that an early christmas present is in order for Sue! She has basically told you she doesnt want you to cum in her any longer. Come on, give it to her!

STB
So did you get up the guts to ask Paul to stay the night with Sue, tonight or are you going to let her stay with him.
well eather way you both have fun and keep us posted.

Steve sounds like things are truly progressing. :)

Had a bit before Sue wakes up. No, Paul isn't with her, she slept with me last night and is alone in bed now.

Harry - had to laugh at you - yes, I mean mani-pedi. I guess you don't recognize what Sue refers to a manicure and a pedicure. I was actually going to say that I'm not sure why she finds that so worthwhile until right now I had the thought that last night, nail-polish is about all she had on so maybe it does make sense to me?!

Dutch - I emptied out room in my inbox.

I will say that last night we crossed some new boundaries and I did start to tell Paul what we were looking to do. It wasn't as awkward as I'd anticipated but he did think I/we were a bit crazy. More about that later. What I did want to share in the minute or two left right now is that I didn't flinch at all watching and being with them last night. Not when they truly made love the first time right next to me including Sue's toe-curling orgasms - and not when the second time I watched, not when Paul even positioned himself so I could see him in Sue from right up close - it was a bit intense, especially seeing his cock throb and pulsate as he came deep in her. It was the closest I've come to cumming without touching myself.

More later, just suffice to say that when Paul left about midnight last night, that Sue was so happy with me she offered me a turn with her in bed. It reminded me so of the thread here about the feeling of sliding into a wet/used pussy. It was heavenly feeling her after she'd been with Paul. She was tired and said it was mainly for me but that she'd like it if I was able to cum in her. Which I did!!!

More later.

SoonToBe said:
"Harry - had to laugh at you - yes, I mean mani-pedi. I guess you don't recognize what Sue refers to a manicure and a pedicure. I was actually going to say that I'm not sure why she finds that so worthwhile until right now I had the thought that last night, nail-polish is about all she had on so maybe it does make sense to me?"

Oh I looked up 'Mani-pedi' But I certainly thought she was shopping for something to wear, so that's why I though it must be a "Tedi."

I'm laughing too, because now I realize that I've seen many women come for massage that have beautiful toenail paintings. Actually they get more colorful work done on their toenails than on their fingernails.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Harry - glad I made you laugh but your observation about finger/toenail polish in your massages is also somewhat applicable as I believe you said that your customers wear little or nothing so the same thought may be at play, that "at least they have something that looks nice" still on. It's funny to think about but a bit erotic to think about the thought process if Sue understood it - that she's having her nails painted to look nice when she's naked with her lover.

So - Paul came over a bit later than normal. I went out to do some holiday shopping and to bring home some pizza for dinner. And when I got home we talked a bit and that was when Sue told me she didn't want me to ask Paul to stay over, not yet. Instead what she did tell me was that she wanted me to tell him for next weekend, that she wants me to tell him to sleep over next Saturday night.

With him coming by later it was easier to talk about sex with him. Sue all but led into it when she gave him a kiss when he came in and we sat around drinking some wine. Sue sat next to him on the couch and I sat across and she made no secret of playing footsie with him there. While she was out of the room - bathroom or whatever - I took the opportunity to tell him that Sue was pretty happy about her time with him. That's when he replied asking me about "are you sure all this is okay with you". I think she might have been in the hallway listening but it didn't matter. I looked at him and told him that I know it was hard to figure out but, I came out and said it, I told him that it turned me on him having sex with Sue and that I was not just okay with it but that I was happy with it. He said something about her seeming to really want him and that he was concerned about me. I told him that he didn't have to worry about me and that what she wanted was okay with me. He was quiet so I added "she says you make her feel great". I think he was trying to figure out what to say when Sue came back into the room and asked "are my 2 lovers getting along?". I joked with her "of course we are" and I added something to make her turn a bit red, I said "he likes how you are in bed". She blushed and then said "you're not so bad yourself" as she pushed at his knee in play.

With her there we backed away from the explicitness and had some idle talk and when I went to get us another round of drinks I came back to find them embracing and in a deep kiss. His hands were under her top and it was obvious they weren't concerned about me. Her face was flushed when she turned to look at me and I know it was half embarassment at being caught by me but also half arousal as her nipples stayed hard. I looked at him and he was looking at me questioningly but I just smiled and said "looks like she was enjoying that". She giggled at that and said "yes, I was". They were touchy-feely right in front of me after that. And after a few minutes she looked at the both of us and said "I'm going to go up and get changed" and as she walked out she said something like "either you come up here or I'll come down when I'm ready".

Paul looked at me and said "she's hot" to which I replied something like "yeah, I know". I knew it was the moment I had gotten myself ready for and I said "there's something I wanted to tell you". He looked up at me and I told him that I was turned on knowing he was going to go up to Sue and have fun with her. He said something like "you bet, if you're okay with it". And I went for it, I seized the moment and said "what I wanted to tell you was that it's just going to be you and Sue tonight.... that I'm going to wait till later to be with her". He looked at me and said "yeah, you said that" and then he asked "that's cool then that it's just Sue and me tonight" and I said back to him in a way that he took it as a joke when I said "yeah, I had to wait till Sunday last time". He laughed and I don't think he knew I was serious. He told me she was incredible in bed and that he was happy I wanted to share her with him. I corrected him and said "she wants it" to which he smiled and said "yeah, I know".

I was about to talk more to him as it was a good opening but just then we both heard Sue yell down something like "if you're not coming up here then I'll come back down there". I heard footsteps and in the instant before she came into the room I saw her in the hallway and my stomach knotted up and I could barely talk - she came walking down in just one of my button-up shirts that was barely buttoned! Her breasts were visible when she turned and the buttoned bottom of the shirt covered her pussy and ass which I knew were bare underneath. I just stared as she walked in but Paul let out a "wow" and she turned to look at him and then me and she said "what? what are you looking at? you know I dress like this when I'm at Paul's place...". Just like that. She stood there for a second and then went into the kitchen to get a glass of wine for herself. She came back down and sat next to him on the couch and when she crossed her legs I confirmed she was naked underneath.

Awkward doesn't begin to describe how Paul and I felt at how brazen and open she was. I think she knew we were both speechless so she said "what? you guys are embarassed? " and I recognized that she was a little ***** when she continued and said " but you'll both be okay with me naked upstairs?" and she pulled her top apart and flashed us both her hard nipples. She stood up and turned and leaned forward facing me and then Paul letting us both see down her top and then she giggled and laughed as she picked up her wineglass and said she was going back upstairs. We could see her butt-cheeks as she walked away and a second later we both followed laughing at her as we did so.

What followed upstairs was an hour or so of explicit and intense sex between them. At one point Paul gestured for me to do something with her and I actually replied "she's all yours" and that was largely the last attention either of them paid to me for the next 45 minutes or so. She lay back and unbuttoned my dress shirt leaving her naked lying there as Paul stood and fumbled like in a cartoon to undress as fast as he could. They both looked at me and when they saw me standing there still dressed, along with my comment, he turned to her and proceeded to do everything (well almost everything) possible together. They kissed and rolled on the bed passionately embracing. She guided his head to her breasts and I heard her moaning as he sucked and gently chewed on them. She moved him to a 69 position on their sides and she seemed to particularly enjoy letting me watch her lick at the huge head on his cock. Her tongue actually darted into his piss-hole and he moaned as she stroked him. She didn't need to tell me she could taste him. On the other end, it was actually fascinating to see him so capably licking at her pussy and her responding! He'd move back and I could see how open and wet she was for him.

Yes, as I stood there and then sat on the edge of the bed it was incredible to see her share herself with him. His fingers easily pushing into her pussy and then he would pull her open and push his tongue into her. Just the thought that he was tasting her sweetest secretions was enough to get me rock hard. But even more was that she was loving it. At one point one of her hands snuck down and pressed against the back of his head to guide him to make her cum the first time.

I know it will sound crazy and perhaps even a bit extreme but when she eagerly moved onto her back and pulled her legs back for him, he looked over to me and saw that I was still there and was watching. That was when she said "he wants to watch, don't you baby?" and with that Paul made a sound and he moved into position between her now spread legs. I know it was probably one of the most explicit moments to ever see her in but she genuinely looked beautiful waiting for him to penetrate her. Again it was a moment when time seemed to move in slow-motion but she seemed to lie there waiting for him for minutes and minutes - all the while the only look on her face was one of desire for him. Holding her own legs back, I saw her eyes move down to see his cock waiting for her and it was just a beautiful moment. I know this very moment just a few weeks earlier nearly made me sick, but now, I so wanted to hear her moan as he pushed into her - it was the one thing I needed to hear from her to make it real.

He rubbed the big head of his cock up and down and spread her lips apart revealing all of her and even more so, revealing that she was ready and waiting for him. He pushed the tip in almost all the way and then pulled back to hear her sighing and grunting as he pulled back. He did this 3 or 4 times before the last time he pushed a little more and I saw her pussy stretch around the big head of his cock and then he was in her! I swear I felt the first drops of cum start to seep out of me into my shorts.

He pushed into her and it seemed effortless until I thought of the big head of his cock stretching her open inside. He'd pull back and I could just see her stretching as he would almost pull out before he would plunge back into her. He didn't think I saw but he did turn to me for a second and then went back to her. I heard her moaning start and grow louder and louder. I saw the wetness begin to appear around his cock each time he'd pull back and I could hear her grunting start each time he would push back into her a little harder each time. They were both moaning softly, encouraging each other and totally ******* that I was there.

It seemed like it would never end - hearing her moan each time and then, hearing her say it "ugh" "harder" "deeper" - it got both of us going and I could tell Paul was thrilled with it. I know she'd cum several times already - Paul could feel it too. I realized that each time he pushed into her and stayed still as she groaned deeply that she was having an orgasm each time. But what totally turned me on was when as they really got into it Sue blaringly looked over at me and said "you can watch baby". And I knew what she meant. She could tell he was close and was in her way, asking me to watch him take her. I moved on the bed, worried at first that I'd throw off their rhythm but it didn't matter, a bomb could have gone off. I moved to the foot of the bed and got as close as comfortable to being behind them watching him fuck her in the missionary position.

She'd arched her back and pushed her pussy upwards so he was penetrating her almost verticallly at times. Each time he'd push down into her she'd moan and so would he. I actually sat there and watched as his motions became erratic and then, as he kept fucking her I saw a swell of thick whitish fluid appear around his cock each time he pulled back and I realized I'd just stayed there as he'd cum in her. And I knew that as I sat there - he was going to fuck her until she would shake beneath him. Sure enough, now almost expert at it with her, he kept plunging in and out of her and sure enough, a moment or two later she let out a shriek accompanied by a gush of his cum and her own wetness that dripped and ran visibly out of the back of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. Each time he pushed into her she grunted even more and thrashed about beneath him. She wasn't even conscious - her head turned towards me and her eyes were open but she wasn't there, they were glazed over as if she were in another world. And as Paul's motions in her slowed I saw one last great tremble and shiver pass over her before she literally lay beneath him totally motionless.

Steve,
Yet another brilliant account. These mental movies must play back in your head sometimes at odd times. Surreal almost.

It does make me think though. Paul has taken the trouble to try to bond with you too. He is concerned, if only superficially, that you are also ok with it all. He is also no better equipped for the task and even started out as a worse lover, although he appears to be learning quickly with some expert tuition. The thing I'm thinking of is Robert. You never met him, never even saw a picture and got all your stories second hand. But. Robert was good straight out the box and got better. He was also better equipped, and he never met you, never had to factor in any feelings about you. Do you not look back now and think that Sue must have fallen far deeper for him at the time than she ever really let on? I wonder now about the real reason why that really finished. I can't believe that Robert at some time didn't make a play for Sue and only really stepped up his game elsewhere when he knew it wasn't happening. That would of course mean there must have been moment when he thought it could happen and when Sue had to think (however briefly) about her response. Does seeing the power of Sue's orgasms with Paul not make you think about Robert a little differently too?

So - again not sure if it's just part of my evolution this time, but even being there at the moment each reached their peak pleasure only shared with each other - yes it hurt a bit - but at the same time, my god was it incredible.

I admit that I so wanted to have him roll off of her and for me to take my turn. But honestly at that moment seeing her slowly coming back to life and her first response was to hug and kiss him - all the while he's still buried in her - I cannot find the words to express the strange fulfillment I know I felt. He had most definitely replaced me, from the moment he came in the door to seeing him fulfill his desires in my wife, I cannot shake the incredible feeling of pleasure that I felt.

I did not jerk-off much as I had wanted to. In a way, I didn't want to disturb them. He kissed her neck and even then, I could see him gently thrusting again in and out of her and her responding with each motion of his being accompanied by her knees gently pushing back and then forward again. I was about to leave when I saw Sue looking at me. I knew from her look how she felt at that moment and then as Paul turned to see her looking at me she said "do you want to see it?" and when I didn't reply either way she gave a gentle push to Paul which he understood and he leaned back first moving the upper part of his body back and then even Sue got up on her elbows and said "want to see?" and as she said that he did just that, let me see him pull himself out of my wife's pussy. His skinny shaft pulled effortlessly out but even after it all, he paused as he pulled the big head out and it was followed by a dribble of cum. He turned to me and saw that I was staring motionless and he said something like "you guys are crazy". I didn't look up at him, she looked just so beautiful at that moment. He lay next to her and he said "I'm glad it turns you on" and he put his hand back on her breasts but left her pussy visible for me. I don't know how long I stared but the next thing I heard was Sue saying "will you give us a little bit baby?".

I stumbled out of the room not sure what was happening next. I was all over the place emotionally as things started to hit me now that I was away from them. Some of the thoughts I didn't like - that I'd left her in there to enjoy more of him - that they were in our bed (yes, that again) and did it really mean she was replacing me? A flood of self-doubt for a moment until I got myself together.

I didn't know what to think until a few minutes later Sue came down to see me with again, just one of my dress shirts on. She sat next to me and reminded me that this is how she was usually dressed when she was with Paul or Robert before that and she essentially told me that she wanted Paul to feel the same in our house as he did in his house (condo) (which I understood from how she said it made her feel). She kissed me and I could taste him on her lips - cum or whatever, she smelled like him. She asked me if I was okay and if she'd said or pushed things too far. I held her hand and I told her that it was incredible and that I loved her. We heard him coming down the stairs and I looked at her and I told her that she'd made it easy for me to ask him next weekend. When he came in the room she was kissing me after what I told her and she cooed out loud and Paul joked if I was "making time with my girl" to which Sue giggled and flipped up the back-of the shirt she was wearing and joked with him "no - I'm still yours tonight".

He'd pulled on his boxers and his t-shirt and she sat sort of cuddled next to him on the couch. From how she sat I could see her pussy glistening when she moved in just such a way. I swear she knew it too. We talked and I got us another round of drinks. Sue asked if I was okay and I said I was and Paul said something like "that's good" to which I replied that it looked like they'd had a good time. They both giggled and said yes and seemingly a moment later they were kissing again.

I did slide down my pants this time as they got into it right across from me. She pulled out his cock and she seemed very at ease getting him really hard again. He made no bones about pushing my dress shirt out of the way and caressing her pussy also right across from me. I stroked myself a bit, pacing myself. They were kissing as he began to finger her when she stopped him and said out loud that they were going back up to the bedroom.

I knew if I followed them that I would jerk-off and I so wanted to wait. The lights dimmed but the door stayed open and as hard as I tried, her cries out made me curious and I peeked in from the dark hallway as I watched him again fucking her at the edge of the bed with her on her knees. Both of them knew that I wasn't going to come in and neither of them seemed to care if I was spying - instead they were totally into each other. Sue was busy fingering her clit and feeling his cock and he was grabbing onto her hips and pulling her back onto him over and over. I heard her scream into the pillow as she seemed to even push herself back harder onto him.

and yes - I was there as he again came in her. I wanted to and sure enough - a few minutes later I watched him pull her back one last time and as she felt him so hot inside her she arched up at him and I saw his hands reach around and grab at her breasts for a second and I could just see the look on her face for the moment that said that nothing else in the world mattered other than his cock in her pussy. She flailed around for a second until she threw her body back onto the bed and she again seemed to fuck herself back against him. I was sure he'd cum in her and as she fucked back at him he picked up the rhythm and a second later he took the lead and as I watched she leaned forward and let him ride her until she screamed into the bed as she came beneath him. He held her hips for a moment and then, as she collapsed onto the bed he moved with her and as he lay against her back she shook beneath him as she came again.

I so wanted to jerk-off but I didn't. At the same time I had this profound pleasure and this crazy feeling of desire that was incredible. I moved away from the door to let them be alone and I went down to the living room to get my thoughts together. As if my head wasn't swirling already, this was even more. But I'd really seen that she wanted him, oh wow did she want him. That made me feel good, to see that her passion was honest. Yes, somewhere fueled by a knowledge that I enjoyed it too, but what I just saw was totally for her. He used her until she could take no more and the craziest thing was that I loved seeing it.

Yes, the dark thoughts were there but this time, somehow watching from the doorway it was more 2 people making love than the first time - him (and her) showing me what they'd shared. Maybe it felt less threatening from a distance. Maybe not hearing the quiet noises she makes with him? Whatever it was, I felt okay about it.

He came down, as usual a few minutes later. I smiled at him and said "you get used to her getting off like that over time". He smiled back and let out a laugh and said "yeah, the first few times scared me". He seemed nervous in a way so I just said "cool that she'll share that with you". He seemed more at ease at that and said something about still being surprised. I looked at him and told him that after 30+ years together, that some crazy fun isn't so bad and then I joked and said "you shouldn't be complaining". He came over to me and said "you two are crazy ..... but you go together". We talked for a moment more, he said how he'd never hurt her and I told him he'd better not. After a few minutes of idle talk I told him that I was going to go up to her and he smiled and said "okay" and then he said "thanks man". I shook his hand and said that he didn't need to say that and he said he was going to get going. (obviously there was a bit more chit-chat).

I knew what to expect when I went upstairs - the same as the prior weeks with her beneath the blankets still warm from him. What I didn't expect was that when I came in the room she again said I should get undressed and join her under the covers. I expected some close moments and her to tell me about her fun and that sort of thing when instead she pulled me in for a kiss and said that I'd been wonderful all night long and that she'd never felt so happy and pleased! She looked at me and said "do you want to take a turn?".

Peak - saw your reply just now.

Yes, most definitely it's given me a lot of insight into what I didn't know went on with Robert and just how she was with him. I am, however, not feeling worried or concerned or upset about it. It is a bit humbling to see her truly let Paul give her the pleasure that she formerly only knew with me. In some ways, not having ever seen myself with Sue, I almost think at times that perhaps she is responding even more with Paul than with me. Which, to be honest is something that I do expect. I know her passion for him is rising.

You ask about Paul and I bonding. In a way I do feel good about him. He is most definitely trying to play the role that pleases both of us so far. The steps that she/I/we took this past weekend will defintely make it easier for me to ask him if he wants to spend the night next weekend and yes, to eventually, if not next weekend, then soon after that, to tell him what our plans are for New Years. I think in a way, after this past weekend, I do want to let him know that this is something he'd better take good care of and is almost an honor I am bestowing on him. Yes, a bit humbling in that thought that I am ceding things to him, but nonetheless, I now know I do really want to let this move ahead.

Steve - As always thank you for sharing the details of your adventures and evolution in your relationship.

So, I received like 3 PM's asking me if I had sex with Sue on Saturday. The answer is yes. I had no expectation of doing so as I thought at first she just wanted to be close, but when she asked - I admit I gave it a second thought - but then I also asked myself how many more opportunities I would have to have sex with her like this.

She seemed to be thrilled from how I was with Paul that she wanted to share it with me. I looked at her briefly as I pulled the covers back and again I was just so entranced at looking at her knowing she was just fucking her lover not 30 minutes earlier. Her nipples were that darkened reddish purple color and her pussy was as swollen and used-looking as I've ever. She didn't flaunt anything and she didn't really tease much as I quickly got into bed with her and she giggled that my hard-on confirmed that I needed her. If anything, she liked that she felt I needed her. And to be honest, at that moment as I felt her warm body next to mine, I did need her.

We didn't do much in terms of foreplay - we kissed, she gently stroked me and smiled at how hard I was. She spread her legs and I ran my hand upwards and she let me play with her just a bit as she said to me that she didn't think she was going to cum again but that she wanted me to. A moment later she tugged and pushed at me to get me to climb on top of her. I did the same as Paul had done - I ran my cockhead up and down her split until her pussy began to open as I'd push into her more and more with each swipe up and down.

In my head, just the thought that Paul was in her where I was about to be was really incredible to feel again. I can't explain it but I felt it so strongly as I pushed into her - that I loved that she'd let another man in her. And as I pushed into her more deeply and pulled back, she got wetter and wetter and I guess I began to spread the semen Paul had left in her. She was tight for just a moment and then as the wetness spread, she became just a wet envelope that I pushed into over and over. She moaned softly in pleasure and she told me that I felt good after having been with Paul - and just hearing her say it as if it were nothing - just turned me on like crazy! When she shifted downward in the bed and pulled her legs back a bit more it took me only a second to explode inside her! And explode is putting it mildly - as I felt myself about to let go I know that I thought about it being one less time that I'll feel her this way and that was it, that thought pushed me to the edge and I let go in her. She moaned deeply and I think may have even cum a bit as I pushed gently into her until I was through. I knew she wouldn't want me to go hog-wild and try to get her to cum one last time.

I slipped out of her and we lay next to each other on the bed for a moment. We kissed and I got the urge to work my way down her body and maybe go down on her and lick her pussy - the smell of cum in the air and her lying naked next to me with the knowledge that I'd had thirds - I really wanted to. But when I got to her breasts she pulled my chin upwards and said "I don't need any more attention down there baby" and instead she asked me to get her a warm washcloth. She did let me sit there next to her as she brazenly pulled her pussy open and wiped all around. I noted that she didn't squeeze at all and damn if it didn't give me a chill up my spine as I handed her a dry towel and I thought about how much cum was likely still in her as she put her legs down and pulled the covers over the both of us.

We didn't talk more on Saturday night but since then we have. All is good, she's enjoying knowing more about what turns me on and has promised me that I will enjoy tomorrow night. As I said before, I have never felt more strongly that I want this to happen for her, Paul and I - I know it sounds crazy but I want to see her truly wanting Paul and to see that desire growing.

Now to just figure out how to tell him what we want. I have some ideas, working them out in my head for now.

STB
It is wednesday again, have fun tonight and is Sue going to see Paul, on thursday or not becouse of the weather.
is it goimg to be good or bad there. well eather way enjoy and have fun with it.
keep us posted.

As I expected, last night was more revealing as well as pushing things further along.

It was actually quite interesting as she was very taken by the enjoyment she's beginning to really feel as relates to me. She said that she could totally understand the way I felt wanting her so and how that makes me feel about her when I let the two of them have their time together and she knew I was patiently waiting for her. She actually said that the way I was when we finally had sex late Saturday night was something she recognized about me and how even before we started to fuck, not just how horny I was, but how I acted towards her - she knew that I wanted her to signal what we would do together, whether we'd fuck, if I'd jerk-off or if I'd wait till Sunday morning to have her. As many here have pointed out, she is enjoying the control for sure but she's also seeing the way it turns me on and she knows it. She said that she felt more certain in how she dealt with me at times and more so, she said she says she's continuing to learn what turns me on when she's teasing.

There was no doubt that she wanted to watch me last night and I was eager to let her. I stripped naked for her (she smiled and said she liked seeing all of me) instead of just sliding my boxers down and I let her watch me stroke slowly as we just talked. I loved seeing her eyes wander down to my cock from time to time and see the look in them. She asked me how I'd felt about the last weekend with Paul and she told me that she was really feeling comfortable with him. Before I could say anything she said "I know it made you horny that I had just your shirt on, didn't it baby?". When I nodded she told me again how that it is when she goes over Paul's place (just as with all her earlier bf's too - but I didn't say that) and she gushed about how it makes her feel so sexy to know that she's naked beneath my loose shirt and that she is so horny for her lover. I said that Paul seemed surprised at first and she giggled and said that she'd told him she was going to do it and that he didn't believe her. She looked at me and said "I thought it might make it easier for you to talk to him" to which I told her that it did and she smiled at that.

The conversation flowed easily. I told her that it really turned me on that she would be so comfortable with Paul and that after I got past the 'shock' of it, that I found it incredibly arousing too. She asked me how I was going to feel about it when I wasn't going to have her as much and whether it would still be okay. I started to answer her when she continued and said that she really wanted to know whether I was going to be okay in general once I started to use condoms again with her. As I went back to answering she added "....because, well, you know that I'm not going to want you as much then, you know, with Paul being my alpha man..." and she smiled at me. I stopped talking and she said "what? you knew that was going to happen baby...." and she went on to tell me again how "yeah, I'll still probably cum with you sometimes" but she added again that once Paul assumes the alpha-role and I am using condoms with her, she came out and said again that she will always want me to feel good and connect with her sexually but that it really will be much more for me that she's having sex with me. She saw a concerned look on my face and she said to me "baby, it was good for you when I was with Robert, right?" I didn't tell her that actually being there and seeing her so totally giving herself to Paul was a bit more difficult than knowing but not seeing as it was with Robert - and I didn't tell her that now I had some misgivings about Robert actually seeing how she is. But I guess I had a look on my face because she said "well, it was.". And she proceeded to tell me that she loved having sex with me when I was using condoms with her but that she got more enjoyment by knowing it was something that really turned me on. She said it didn't matter whether she felt pleasure from knowing it made me feel good or from directly receiving it herself ( and she admitted that maybe it was something played up in her head too), but that it didn't matter to her and that it shouldn't matter to me and that it was still us having sex in one way or another.

She was very complimentary on how I was when Paul was over and she asked me how I felt having to wait for her and she giggled and added "while still hearing us" and then she added "and you spying on us too!". Just as she's repeated so much to me over time, it was my time to say the same back to her. I told her as I had before that I thought Paul was a good match for her and she smiled broadly when I told her that I felt good about him being her boyfriend to which she added "and more?" which made me laugh with her for a second to which I replied "yes...". She asked me to tell her more and I did, I told her how I loved hearing her cry out at times and that having seen them together made it more exciting for me because I could put all sorts of images in my head, she giggled and said "I can only imagine what you must think about". Which made me laugh out loud and I said "me - what about you? ..... what about that bombshell you landed on me last week?".

Well, that led to about 20 minutes of pretty crazy intense talk. She told me that the whole thing about her having another baby was something that was in her head and turned her on to think about. She asked me "is that so bad?" and she told me that it's something she enjoys fantasizing about and that she's admitted to thinking about it when she has sex with me, Paul, etc., going back to Robert when she admits that she became more comfortable playing with the fantasy. She looked at me and said "that was something big for me, to learn to enjoy fantasies like that....". I told her that it excited me too and in a similar way, that I didn't know if it would have really happened but that it did turn me on to think about. She giggled and said "kind of exciting to think about this swelling from another man" and she rubbed her belly. Then she leaned over to me and said "does it turn you on to think about me giving that to another guy? to make a baby in me?" and before I could answer she swooned that "it makes me wet to think about it". When I groaned back and said that it did and that I thought it would have been crazy to see her give birth to another mans baby she moaned back that she couldn't ever let herself enjoy this kind of fantasy before and she turned to me and said "but you did, didn't you?". I nodded and she said that men were weird that way, but that she was understanding it more and more. She looked at me and said "you know what else turns me on" and when I shook my head no she said "I couldn't ever let myself think of it before ...." and she waited a second and then said "... you know, going to a party..... and..." she said hesitatingly and then blurted out "doing it with lots of guys". My eyes widened and despite my suddenly dry mouth I said something like "you mean a gangbang?" she blushed a million shades of red and her neck and chest turned bright red as I knew that was what she meant. I took her hand and I said in a soft voice to her "you'd be beautiful". She threw her arms around me and said that she loved me and loved that she could tell me something like that much less think it to herself. I asked her if she thought about that "you know.... when you're.... doing it". She giggled and said "might as well just say it... yes, oh god yes.... sometimes it's the thought that makes me let go...". She pulled away from me and looked me in the eye and said "are you okay with this?" with this concerned look on her face and in her voice. I touched her face and said "do you see this" and pointed to my cock which was still rock hard and throbbing there without my even touching or stroking it for the past few minutes. I told her that I loved that she had a "dirty mind" and that she was finally not ashamed to let it out.

I didn't tell her that I thought she had the same sort of epiphany feeling that I did in my admission about wanting to let Paul be the alpha-male for her, that finally accepting that it is what it is and that it does turn you on is okay.

She giggled and said "see, that ski-trip fantasy of yours turned out to be something that now sounds hot to me" to which she added "don't get your hopes up, it's just a fantasy". I didn't say it but I thought it "for now" as I lay back onto the bed and started to stroke again. She giggled and said "how did that go?" and then said "oh yeah....." and she proceeded to give me her version of the fantasy. Of course her version had less guys and was a bit less graphic and extreme, nonetheless, she spared little detail about how she felt she would be sharing herself with "two hunky college guys in the next unit". It was obvious that just as I knew my version chapter and verse (which I'd shared with her long ago) but she had hers including telling me how she thought about being with both of them at the same time that really got to me. Of course she didn't describe it in the way I would have, but her viewpoint was just as beautiful of how she felt being pleasured and filled repeatedly "all weekend by two young studs". I filled in the visual details where she lacked - while she gushed about how they'd feel inside her and how she'd scream with them - yes, my visual was of each of them fucking her and leaving her gaping and dripping in between and when they were done.

What I hadn't noticed was that as I was about to cum, she was right there too, her hand had slid into her panties and I hadn't noticed - but now as she regaled how she was going to feel herself lying limp and worn out when they were finally done - I saw clearly how she was frantically fucking herself and as I let myself go to how she might look lying there as she'd described, feeling her motions next to me brought me to a huge gusher of an orgasm myself. When the first spurt started I heard her moan but I more felt her shiver and shake gently next to me as she too came right beside me.

It felt good sharing that moment with her. And I felt good that we would still share these same times even after New Years.

And for Dana, yes, she's seeing Paul tonight - although I do see some snow flurries, if it gets worse, that could change her opinion on it as that is one thing that bothers her, driving when it's snowing.

STB
So did Sue get to go over to Paul's on thursday and if,so hope all went well.
is Paul going to come to your house on saturday again, and if so are you going to ask him.
to stay the night with Sue.
keep us posted.

Steve.... Great to see that you both are finding your way together throughout this adventure. Thank you for your continued sharing with us.

Trust you had a good Friday, Steve. Now it's yet another Saturday for you to watch your times with Sue tick away. How many do you think you have left. Five, six, maybe only four.. Is the excitement still greater than the fear? Not long now before you get to wake up and smell the condoms!

Just a bit of time left before Paul arrives. Sue is now fulfilling her weekly ritual of getting her nails done before Paul comes over.

I'm not sure where to start but might as well say that she did see him on Thursday night and that it's obvious to me that she is feeling more for him. There's a confidence exuding from her that's hard to miss but she's much more vocal including telling me that Thursday's have become very intense for her. It's been amazing to see how she is now that she is accepting of everything and that while she insists that she's not falling in love with him, she shared that she's met him for lunch a few times now and they've made out in the car afterwards. I asked her if she'd fucked or sucked him at lunch yet but she said no, that it hasn't happened yet. She told me that she wasn't sure how I'd feel about it until these past 2 weeks and she now pretty much knows it turns me on.

Seeing her come home late Thursday though, the look about her was just so telling. She let me see her when she got changed but she didn't want me to do any more. I told her I knew that already and she smiled and hugged me and told me that she liked that I thought about things like that for her and not to push her. It felt good to tell her that it turned me on that she wanted to enjoy the afterglow of being with Paul. And if I wasn't convinced before then, knowing how she felt at that moment, I knew I would find a way to tell him today.

I am going to also share that I also knew ahead of time that there was no way she was going to want to have sex with me last night. Oh, I was horny and there was no doubt about it she knew it, but at the same time I also knew that I really wanted it for her. When she asked me if I minded waiting she didn't even really need to question what my answer would be. She held my cock and told me she knew I was horny for her. And then she turned on what I can only call her teasing-mode because as she held it she teased me about how big and thick it felt and how heavy my balls felt "waiting for me". She kissed me and told me she loved feeling my hard cock like that and then knowing that I would be willing to wait till after Paul leaves.

I think she orgasmed on her own in a way when I told her that I was surely going to tell Paul that I wanted him to spend the night. I didn't tell her but will share here that I chatted with 2 guys the other day who have played with the type of denial play we are exploring. Both were encouraging and empathized with my fears and apprehensions but both also said that if it's what I really want, then I should do as Sue has been pushing, and both said that it would be good for Paul to know it's what I want and not something I want to do for Sue.

My plan is simply to start by telling him, even if she's there, that it turns me on that he is fucking her like he is. Hopefully he's receptive and I can lead from there to telling him how hot its' been for me to wait till after he leaves for me to be with Sue. And if that goes okay, then I hope to find the courage to say that it's okay if he doesn't leave till tomorrow morning. My hope is that some level of conversation will ensue after that where I will say that I want to hear them later tonight and how horny it's going to leave me for morning.

I told Sue that I wasn't sure if I could tell him all of the stuff we want though, I asked her if she thought it might be too much all at once for him. She said that I should take it at the pace that I am comfortable at and then added "as long as you tell him you want him to spend the night". She kissed me and said "I think things will fall into place after that baby" and she hinted that she's been saying things to Paul at times that may help him put it all together. When I asked, she said it was nothing just comments where she'd told Paul that I had liked him and liked him being there and she said that hearing it from me should be good.

I just went into our bedroom and looked at the bed with new sheets and the bedspread all straightened out. Looks like a hotel room. I can't help but think what I'll see and hear later tonight and into tomorrow morning. She knows that it's the early morning times that really leave me astoundingly horny and while she didn't say anything, she did smile at me. I am already dripping pre-cum thinking about hearing the 2 of them in the morning in our bathroom, showering and more together.

Peak - yes, you are right, it scares me at times to think about how many are left. The box of condoms is right in her night-stand and I swear she leaves the drawer open on purpose. Yes, it does scare me to know that it's at most 6 more times that we'll fuck bare. Probably only 4 if I know her and how things will revert back to when the kids do get home. 6 times, and yet, at the same time I am soooo horny thinking about it too. We started to talk about New Years Eve and that she wants it to be special for me. Oh man, my cock is rock hard right now.

I chatted with a guy online who says he hasn't had sex with his wife in over a year now, no penetration at all. I asked him how he handles it (very punny) and he said that for him, he puts his wife in the status of a Penthouse or Playboy model who will show and share all of herself with him but who he'll never have sex with and instead, masturbates to only. I'm not sure that would work for me but he said it helped to separate himself from his wife sexually in his head by moving her to someone akin to a model who he felt it was appropriate to masturbate to and fantasize about. It did sound erotic but not sure it's feasible.

I'm sure we'll work things out in our own way, but I have less and less, if any, doubt now about wanting to be the beta for her. I hope to explain that to Paul one day, just not sure it'll be today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread