• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New feelings to deal with

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Wow - wish I had more time to answer the questions and thoughts as well as pen mine but it's been a busy day and there are things happening w/Sue's dad that he may be coming home in a few days so there is preparation being made for that. If he continues to progress, it'll be a good thing. There is also the perhaps 50:50 or worse chance that he'll stagnate where he is which will certainly only give him a limited time as atrophy is already taking it's toll.... Sad but at least she and we've all had much more time than anyone had thought...

The news for the evening is that Sue "announced" her upcoming trip to our daughter and I over dinner tonight. I knew she was going to do so but didn't know it would be tonight. We'd agreed that she'd say she was going to a training-class for work and that this one was out-of-state. It's believable as she's attended several that were nearby so she was able to commute and had talked about others who were staying at hotels, etc.. It was a good thing that I didn't have a bite in my mouth as she said it as I coughed as I realized what she was about to say. The plan is that she's leaving that Tuesday, September 25th - I think she said it was a 12:30 flight, and that she'd be back on Saturday, September 29th on a flight that leaves around noon and gets in about 2pm. (she told me later that Frank had suggested a later flight home but she wanted the earlier flight).

Our daughter said "sounds good mom" as if it was just another dinnertime conversation but over the minute or so that all of that took - I developed a wicked hard-on. It seemed so crazy to me to hear her announce her trip away with Frank just like that. She turned to me and smiled and said "I'm sure you two will be fine while I'm gone" and then she added "and when I get back, we'll have the rest of the weekend to catch up" - she was staring at me as she said that and the look in her eyes gave me this calming feeling.

Even now, just writing all of this - I'm growing hornier and hornier. It's a definite that she'll be going with him. I wish, as Hiki said, I knew why this turns me on so much that she'll be his for a while.

I hope to have more time tomorrow evening. Till then....

STB
great update look forward to the rest of your post.

Wow, so now we await and see how long a denial sentence Sue will give you ;->

My bet is that Stb is already seein panties and is already resigned to masturbating for Sue starting tonight. That would give him 3 1/2 weeks without release in her pussy. Stb, the longer you go without her pussy the easier it is to go without it. At least that seems to be the case with me. I look forward to some long dissertations! And I hope all goes well with Sue's dad.

STB
well said Far. keep us posted

Sue's Dad

Steve:
How old is Sue's Dad?

Do they know when he can 'come home'?

Does she feel comfortable leaving town, while is in a 'tentative' condition?

I do hope all is well with him.

Cheers, Harry

Steve,

> I'm also considering when I should end this thread and start a new one.
Maybe a good point would be at the start of you long denial with an
appropriate thread title like e.g. "And so begins the long denial" :)

-Hiki

Stb
glad sue has come out and told that she is going away for 4 day's your daughter did not act. like it was a big deal. to her
so it is wed, are you looking forward to your normal night with sue have fun and keep us posted.
hope her dad start's getting better so all of this can happen for you and sue.

Hi all. I might as well just start and say that I have a whole bunch of thoughts in my head from other discussions earlier and also from last night. I asked/opened the question of what she's feeling/enjoying.

I don't know that I was fully ready for all of what she'd said to me when she answered me. I might as well just start writing here instead of trying to think so much about what to say or what order to talk about. Basically, I'm getting what I've been asking for or hinting about or even in a way fantasizing about. I guess what I'm feeling is nervousness at the reality of getting it.

Before we even got to me masturbating for her we'd started to talk - centering around her trip obviously. It started with me asking about the flight home on Saturday and I casually asked/joked with her about Frank wanting more time with her before they left. She turned to me and said that she wanted to be home to be with me. I mentioned that by then I'll sure want her - she giggled for a moment and then turned to me and asked again if this was what I wanted. I told her that we could talk more after our daughter was off to bed but I took her hand and told her that I did want her to go and that it was something I did want. She smiled and said that was good as she's becoming more comfortable with her feelings and desires and that she now definitely did want to go.

It turned me on to hear her now openly admit this. I know it's how she's been feeling, I've known it since she'd first mentioned it, and I've wanted her to feel comfortable enough to openly tell me. But I have to say that truly hearing her say it gives me such a queasy feeling at times. I know she loves me and isn't doing this out of anything other than desire to give me what I (and now she) wants.

So when we did finally get into bed I was horny from all of this earlier talk - yeah, a bit uneasy, but still, the thought of her being so sexual with Frank is such a turn-on to me. As with past weeks - I continue to find the whole idea of masturbating for her like this to be incredibly arousing. My cock was hard already when she suggested we get started, she smiled at my readiness! I didn't need her to ask or encourage me - I just started stroking away. She did sit on the bed next to me indian-style after she saw that I'd started on my own and I could definitely see the camel-toe outline of her pussy through her panties - and it turned me on even more.

But I did want to ask about what others here have asked - what is she thinking. So, I asked. "What's up with you liking watching me so much? ... not that I mind, but I'd like to know what you're thinking".

Well, I wasn't totally prepared for the reality of what she was going to tell me over the next hour or so - rather than try to recall it all in sequence - she avoided answering directly for a while - but after I'd cum the first time (and it was a lot as I'd abstained the night before despite my arousal) - that was when she started to talk more openly.

She told me it turned her on that I'd cum so much that come tomorrow (today now) that I'm unable to really get hard or to cum. And I can't - my cock has this aching feeling in it from last night and I'm definitely unable to cum today (well, I'm sure I could work it up to orgasm but there wouldn't be much cum at all). And she said it again - that it turned her on that none of it was in her.

She'd teased me as part of working up to my first cum - she told me how she liked watching me and how it made her horny. I got more and more aroused as she started to tell how her pussy felt "empty" after the fun we'd had last week and teased me about her panties and how Frank was going to have her next. When she got to where she shared how Frank likes to fuck her so much that he never masturbates - and when she said how he'll have been waiting for 2 weeks when she sees him this week - I knew what she meant and a moment later was when I groaned out my first load.

Now, as I started to stroke myself again towards my second time, she'd started to tell me more about me not cumming in her. Just hearing her say that got me harder but I have to say that I was and am still a little scared at it too - but last night, that just added to my arousal. I'm still trying to think it all through but she said that while she loved having sex with me and having me cum in her, she said that at the same time it turned her on to think of me not doing so. She didn't exactly say it like that, that's more of what I am interpreting. She started off by saying how sexy it was to see how much cum I "produce" and how she liked this new routine of ours. And then she said that "sometimes I think how much you've cum in me over all these years". I told her it made me horny to think about and she then said "of course, these last few...." and just stopped as if she was thinking about something - I managed to say back something like "it's been more than just me" and she smiled and seemed to come back to our talk.

I was still stroking and was getting closer and closer. It was so erotic to me to hear her talk like that. She turned away from my cock and looked at me and said something to the effect that she's now turned on herself with this whole denial thing. She took several pauses to tell me she loved me and that if this didn't work for me that she wouldn't do it. But it did scare me a bit when she said in a very plain kind of voice "it turns me on sometimes to think about you not cumming in me" and she proceeded to say that this was a new feeling for her and that she'd begun to feel herself very aroused at it. She said she felt it when we started with her wearing panties during the week, openly admitting that she did it more for fun and the titillation of teasing me, but now she found it arousing to herself in addition to the knowledge that it turned me on that I couldn't have her pussy. And now, she says that with what I've told her over the past few weeks or longer, that she says that when she watched me masturbate and cum, that it really affects her and that it REALLY turns her on and then she said it again "... I love watching you cum but it turns me on now to think that it's not in me...".

What's really crazy to think is that my cock only got harder as she said all of that. I know I was scared at hearing her say that - I mean I knew it was coming one day - that in a way it had always been because it turned me on that she did all of this stuff - and now, that day arrived. She wanted it and not just for me. I still scares me to think about it. But not last night, at least not at that moment. No, at that moment my brain was a million miles away from "scared" - hearing her talk so much about cum and her pussy and being turned on - my thoughts went all over - everywhere but scared.

I moaned back at her something about liking her watching me and she commented at how big my cock looked. She took my free hand in hers and again said how "... it turns me on to think about you not cumming in me sometimes... " and as she held my hand tighter she said "... I think I know how you feel....". With that she lay down next to me and started talking really sexy in my ear - she started saying stuff like "... it turns you on to see my panties and know you can't have me...." "... and how Frank gets to have me first, doesn't it ...." I moaned back an "uh huh" and she kept going "... it makes me feel sexy when he cums so much ....".

I was getting close and she knew it - and that was when she kept going - she said "... I'm going to be all his when I go away with him ..." and I know she watched for my response - which was that my right hand's strokes became even more fervent.

She cooed in my ear "... he's going to cum in me all week long you know ..." - I was sooo close - I could feel pre-cum running down my hand. I know she again watched for my response and when she knew I was close - she leaned in and whispered "... and you won't ....". Just hearing her say it like that - I swear it seemed like it was a second later that I let go and came all over my stomach and chest.

And not a second more after I'd felt the second or third thick spurt I heard Sue let out a deep low moan and as my orgasm eased, hers became more intense as I felt her grinding her legs together and could then see her hard nipples through her night-shirt! Her eyes were closed for another moment or two and it was awesome to see her at that moment knowing how she must have been feeling but also knowing what turned her on so. Of course, now that same thought is a bit scary!

More later.

Atta Boy

Mr Soon,
I haven't had computer access for a bit. Great to see that you and your lovely lady are embarked on a new adventure.

Jon Condon

STB
great post can't wait to read the rest.

sound's like sue has taken control of you for now.

do you think that sue might get frank to take more control of there time togather on this trip.

and i do think frank does love sue becouse as you posted that sue said frank does save him self for her becouse HE LIKE'S FUCKING HER SO MUCH.
that tell me it is more than brotherly love we have there.

are you going to keep her ring's with you till sue get's back fram her trip.

are you still going to stop having sex with sue on the 16th. and are you going to ask her not to see frank till they leave on the trip.

also have you read any of my pm's. i would like to know what you are thinking if you did. and are they something that could happen to sue.
keep us posted.

You know Steve, Sue is starting to get turned on by the power she has over You. Its prob the first time in her life she felt she has the power over a male.
And she does. Whats making You uneasy is you knowing some of Your power is slipping away. It turns You on. But it also scares you. I don't think i ever talked with a Cuckold that didn't feel this at some point. You trust Sue. You know she would never hurt You. I think You will reach new hieghts in Your cuckold feelings. Sue seems very determined to make sure you feel them all. Sue is also going to get the very most out of this for herself. She is entitled to her own pleasure for what she is doing for You.

STB
Will very well said i did not think of that.

Steve, I would have uneasy feelings too in your shoes. Now that Sue is obviously enjoying and orgasming to you not cumming in her, the realization that you may not be feeling her silky pussy as much as you always have is sinking in! This has been in the works for months beginning with Sue telling you she enjoyed the panty thing because she enjoyed the feeling of not being obligated to have sex with you on Tuesdays.

I know the emphasis has been on your cum and it not being in her, but in all reality Sue is enjoying not having your cock in her and the fact you are being ok with it. I dont think she has revealed all her desires just yet. With her opening up about denying you having been on her mind for quite a while now, I see even less of you penetrating her. Now, do you think Sue will want to make up that lack of penetration by adding more days with Frank?

I think you attempt a conversation with Sue about how she really see Frank. She is about to go away with him for the second time. She has admitted a love for him ( not to be confused for being in love with him! ) and his steady schedule of fucking her has remained constant. I don't think it is out of line at this point if she is now thinking of him as her boyfriend.

Will - don't get me wrong - I am recognizing what you have said. I do want to let her experience this, wherever it leads. I am most definitely NOT sorry it's led here - as I'm sure I've had a role in leading it here versus another direction. I think I've always known how I'd hoped this would go and this is very close to what I believe I'd wanted - I can't explain it but it feels incredible that it is happening this way.

You've actually given me a new thought for a moment that I imagine this could have gone in many other directions had I not said/done what I have. If Sue's arousal this is the result of what's gone on - a part of me wonders that if perhaps I'd pushed her to go more for anonymous one-night-stands all along, whether that would be what she'd find arousing right now? Or more likely and as I am obviously hoping (and as you and others are saying) that we've grown together.

After I'd cum that second time and she'd calmed down she was quiet for a bit but then she seemed to take on a new attitude in a way and she didn't hide that she'd orgasmed to what had happened - she looked at me and said "that turned me on". I smiled and told her I knew and that she looked beautiful with her eyes closed.

She held my hand again and rolled to her side and looked at me - glancing down at the puddles of cum on my stomach and then back at my face - she started talking and said that it turned her on that she - being my wife, would be all Frank's - and she again emphasized that "he'll be the only one cumming in me". She again said that it wasn't that she didn't love me or want me or anything, but that the idea that she'll be his "exclusively" is something that just turns her on - and she looked at me and said "isn't that what turns you on too? Isn't that what's behind you liking my wearing panties all week?" It was my turn to squeeze her hand and I took a breath and said as calmly as I could "yes, I don't know why either, but it does".

Well, my response to her must have been what she wanted to hear because she then said "you know, I've been thinking" as she started to collect together my cum. I breathed in sharply and she looked up at me and said "relax, I won't ever hurt you" and I said "I know" and she went back to pushing my cum together and said "I've been thinking that maybe we should do more of what we used to do when I was seeing Don?". I guess I must have moaned a bit before I said "what do you mean?" but I already knew what she was going to say - and I swear my cock started to even throb (or at least it felt like it was) when she said (and she was doing that thing where she's talking more to my cock than me) and she picked it up with her fingers and said "maybe we'll just have to have you wait a little longer for me sometimes?" and she teased my cock, pulling gently at it. She kissed the tip of it and then turned up to look at my face. "Well, would you like that sometimes?"

I know I should have been speechless - but instead, I can't explain it but at that moment, I would have bared my soul to her - I just felt so safe from how she sounded that I simply said "Is it something YOU want?" and I emphasized the word 'you'. She smiled and moved up to give me a kiss, even to the point of holding my cheek as she did so (with the hand that had my cum on her fingers) and looked at me up close and said "Yes" and she kissed me again. When she pulled back she said again something to the effect of "... I'll never hurt you..." but she used some other word(s) and then she said "but it's something that I think I've been scared to accept that I'd want" she waited a second and she said "it's weird to be turned on by you not cumming in me". She kissed me again before I could say anything and then went back to collecting up my cum and like a second later she was saying "now open up and help me here" and she fed me a finger-full of cum.

She lay back next to me with both of us staring upwards after she'd finished getting me cleaned up. Then as we both lay there - it was kind of eerily quiet for a moment until she said upwards towards the ceiling "did you feel weird when you first knew you felt this?" I held her hand while I still looked up too and said "I still feel weird" and that made her laugh which kind of broke the tension. She rolled on one side and started just blabbing for a few minutes. She said how lucky she felt to have someone like me - not only who would allow her this kind of freedom but who would have gotten it all started. She said how she hasn't reallly felt this way sexually in a long time - it seemed almost normal for me to say back to her something like "not since just before we met" and she smiled at me and said "you did always say that my past had turned you on, I think I see why" and then a moment later she said "I guess I did go through a lot of guys back then". I asked her how she felt about it "It seemed like you enjoyed yourself a lot back then..." and I paused for a bit and then said "... I had heard about you". She punched my arm and got playfully hissy and said "what did you hear?" and I opened up and told her "... I thought I told you but the guys all liked that you were easy..." and quickly added "... but that was how it was back then". She smiled and laughed a bit and agreed.

So, like I said, I felt good, in this safe place with her at the time and I said "it turned me on way back then that you were on the pill" - and she picked right up on what I was saying and countered "you liked that I let them all cum in me.... Isn't that right?". I smiled a little and said "yeah". She smiled back and again playfully pushed at me and said "so - you were kinky back then?" and she laughed.

We kissed for a moment and then she said to me "So? I was serious you know". I said "what do you mean?" and she said "you know, making you wait longer for me sometimes.".

I knew what I was going to hear. I knew that SHE was going to tell ME that she wanted me to not have sex with her before she was going with Frank. I think I heard it in my head before she spoke it. And sure enough, a second later she said "I think after next week, you may have to wait till after I get back ...." she kissed me and then said "... what do you think about that?".

Now how much more evidence can there be that I am definitely a cuck when I say that when I, with a little hesitance, said "okay, yeah, we can try that" that she looked down at my cock and it was pretty firmed up already even after just having jerked-off twice. I think I should nickname my cock "L.D." as in lie-detector! She looked up towards me and said "it feels good that we can talk more openly about this" and a second later "I can see you're more relaxed about it too" and she held my hand and said "it's okay - it's going to be okay - it'll be good and even fun for us" and a split second after as if she clearly had meant to say it she added "I promise, you just say so if it's not". She leaned up and gave me a kiss and then she seemed to sit back on the bed indian-style and here's again where I think Will has it right - she seemed to have this aire of triumph or success as she leaned over and picked up my cock and started stroking it for me - a second later she guided my right hand back into place and then said "let me see some more of the cum that won't be going in me". It was the way she said it that got me even more aroused. And with a bit more teasing from her, I was somehow very close to cumming again. She leaned over and this time held my balls gently and said "these don't feel so heavy now" and then a moment later she said "it turns me on that you'll do this for me knowing that when I want sex tomorrow I have to turn to Frank". My hand was moving faster and faster and as I said, amazingly I felt another load brewing - I knew it wasn't going to be big - but I knew it was going to feel great to let it go. She leaned down towards my head and started whispering sexy stuff - but when she said "mmmm, are you still going to clean me up tomorow if we don't have sex on Friday?". Oh my god - the way she said it was just so incredibly sexy that a stroke or two later she brought forth my third and most definitely, final orgasm for the night. It felt huge and deep as I felt my nuts contract and my muscles tense up in waves. Unfortunately, the reality is that there was pretty much just one big thick dribble of cum that ran down my cock onto my hand and wrist.

I know it may seem anticlimactic - but as I came I also knew that it was going to signal an end to last night's fun - Sue moaned gently sharing the moment of pleasure with me and then kissed me and said she was going to get washed up and that I should follow her when I'd "regained my senses". A few minutes later I walked naked into the bathroom and started getting washed while she stood there in her t-shirt and panties brushing her teeth. She gently patted my now very deflated cock and after she rinsed she kissed me and said "I was thinking of next Friday you know - I have plans for you this weekend".

I didn't question it and we didn't talk at all this morning. I am expecting her home anytime now and some how - maybe even strangely - after writing all of that - I feel kind of calm about it all. I guess as if a weight has been lifted, or, more likely, that my nuts are well drained and that's making me relaxed about it. I suppose in a way, I'm definitely aroused - I guess you don't need a hard-on to be aroused - as even without one, the thought of going down on Sue is a turn-on.

Jax/Dana - sorry - I guess I got caught up in myself - I'll see if there's time later to answer your questions/thoughts. I know it's a dangerous course we're on - but honestly, I don't think I'd change a thing if I could right now. It's crazy to say but I think I genuinely want them to go away - I want her to leave her rings home if that's what SHE wants and I genuinely want her to go away and live out and experience what she wants. I know it sounds crazy but in my head - I want to lie in our bed masturbating to the thoughts and knowledge of what she's doing. Of course that could just be the high I feel right now talking too.

Like they say. "The truth will set You free"

STB
that is right Will. i think you have got it.

SoonToBe said:
Jax/Dana - sorry - I guess I got caught up in myself - I'll see if there's time later to answer your questions/thoughts. I know it's a dangerous course we're on - but honestly, I don't think I'd change a thing if I could right now. It's crazy to say but I think I genuinely want them to go away - I want her to leave her rings home if that's what SHE wants and I genuinely want her to go away and live out and experience what she wants. I know it sounds crazy but in my head - I want to lie in our bed masturbating to the thoughts and knowledge of what she's doing. Of course that could just be the high I feel right now talking too.

No matter what anyone says. There is not a True cuckold on this board who would not swap places with You in a Second!!!! I would love to trade places with Frank. I know that.

Given the chance, I would feel like a lottery winner if I were in Frank's shoes!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread