• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Girl Around Here.

drtwfe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello just joined today...

I am a married girl, who has been thinking I would maybe like to become a bit more naughty.

Any interest in seeing more pictures?

Attachments

• IMG_5931.jpg
    IMG_5931.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3,104
definitely interested in seeing more!! are those hand prints on your hips :cool:

Nope they are tan lines from my bathing suit.

I am debating putting up some more interesting pictures. It feels so dirty I love it!

Haha ok one more for now... Perhaps later I will get the camera and tripod out Hubby works late tonight ;)

I think I need lots of dirty messages to masturbate too though for that to happen :)

Attachments

• IMG_5942.jpg
    IMG_5942.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,416
Keep it going sexy. I want to see some more of that smooth skin....I got a super thick 9" waiting for you

I am still at work, and I swear I am sitting here with my legs crossed I am already so wet.

I will do a little photoshoot tonight.

This is all so intoxicating. I appreciate the messages I already got through pm. Please send more so I can finger myself reading through them later :)

I attached the only other one I have at work.

Attachments

• IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,546
mmmm...lay it all out for all of us to see. You think you are wet...i am hard as a rock.

Haha thanks so much! I am leaving work now (nice and worked up) Remember give me some masturbation material and maybe I will take pictures ;)

filled

Would like to see that pussy filled with some BBC

Attachments

• drtwife01.jpg
    drtwife01.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,106
I can't believe you don't already have full-time bulls to help your husband fuck you on a regular basis. You could seduce guys with your eyes quite easily. How about taking off your panties in the photos still to cum forth? You look ready to show all.

I am a married girl, who has been thinking I would maybe like to become a bit more naughty.

You can be naughty with me anytime - those photographs are fantastic.

You're a stunning looking woman and I would like to get to know that body a LOT better ;) x

Sorry I have not had the time to post anymore. Hubby has been around.

I should be able to get the camera out later today though...

Oh and thank you all for the messages, I had plenty of things to "think" about friday ;).

And that one photoshopped image is kind of creepy please no more of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back