• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, First post. WIFE GOT SOME!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date

Do you think this wife looks sexy taking a BBC?

• Yes, I love the way she takes a BBC bareback.

Votes: 191 93.6%
  • Yes, but I rather see her take a BBC with a condom on.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • I'm not sure she looks sexy taking a BBC.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • No she doesn't look sexy taking a BBC, I think she needs white cock instead.

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters

txmates

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2006
Hello,

We're new here on the DC forums, but we've been on the DC website before and after a few weeks of conversating with a few gentlemen, the wife finally met one she liked this past weekend and had one hot night. The pics below are a preview of how hot the night was. Enjoy them, your comments are welcomed as well as your vote in the above poll, thanks.

:feedback:

great pic's, congrat's on you two meeting such a nicely hung thick BBC it sure looks like your wife was really enjoying the experiance. Love the second photo of his thick cock spreading her vagina so wide.

Even though her face is hidden she's still smoking hot...

Thanks for all the nice comments so far. Faces were edited out at the request of my wife and her new friend. Sorry, but I respect my wifes wishes. Oh and to answer the question a couple of posts above, yes there are more hot pics so more too cum.

Wifey enjoyed this BBC very much, she even had him bareback when they went a second round. I'll post those pics later, but only if you enjoy these :clap: and ask for more.

Here's 2 more, including one of how her sweet pussy looked when they were done with round one, enjoy..... Oh yeah, round two was bareback. :D

Nice pics holla if you guys are not to far from NYC 27 BLK M here

Glad you all like them....

Here some more with her sporting the wedding band, sexy as hell. :D

corno_manso_no_rs said:
Awesome!!! One of hottest threads here!

Thank you, we're glad you are enjoying it. Stay tuned, more too come.

kev_inpa said:
She's hot.. did you get to join in?

Thank you she is hot and she really enjoys servicing BBC. I did not join in this time as I wanted to enjoy watching her sexy ass enjoy that BBC and make sure I got some good pics. However, I did have my fun with her afterwards... :hump: Here are some more for you all to enjoy. :D

fantastic njmates keep them cummin ! shes a wild one!

Good Morning pics.....

hellboy1 said:
fantastic njmates keep them cummin ! shes a wild one!

Thanks, she is a wild one. Enjoys her BBC very much :lick:, here some more for you all to enjoy. :clap:

And more!!!!

Didn't I say round two was bareback? Well let me show you, enjoy. Notice the wedding band, very sexy indeed.....

Users who are viewing this thread