• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, First post. WIFE GOT SOME!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date

Do you think this wife looks sexy taking a BBC?

• Yes, I love the way she takes a BBC bareback.

Votes: 191 93.6%
  • Yes, but I rather see her take a BBC with a condom on.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • I'm not sure she looks sexy taking a BBC.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • No she doesn't look sexy taking a BBC, I think she needs white cock instead.

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Yet some more.....

Last ones for now, be back later for more.....:D The bareback close up is one of my personal favorites, hope you all like. :feedback:

And yet some more pics....

Thanks again to all for the nice comments. Have some more pics for the afternoon, enjoy. :D

What a hot fucking bitch you have there. Let is are more of her sucking on his cock.

Great pix

All the pix are great, but the ones that get me going the most are those where your wife has her arms wrapped around him, pulling him to her. You just know she is enjoying the ecstacy lesser men like me could never provide my wife. It such overwhelming evidence that she "belongs" to him and men like him, and that guys like me will always be on the outside looking in...even when the woman in quesiton is my wife. It's similar in many ways to the pix of wives kissing their lovers passionately.

Man, He Look Like He Was Real Big, How Much Did He Have To Give Your Wife, Looks Like She Enjoyed Him Bareback, Did He Also Fuck Her Ass??

With multiple bulls, maybe a facial would be real hot. These were incredible.

Made me and the wife so horny
She wants a black cock now
Love the condom shots and wife loved the shots of her helping
him in

Enjoy some more.....

Glad to see that everyone is enjoying themselves. Here are some more for you all to enjoy. :D

Last ones....

GA_BOY124 said:
Man, He Look Like He Was Real Big, How Much Did He Have To Give Your Wife, Looks Like She Enjoyed Him Bareback, Did He Also Fuck Her Ass??

He is big, 9" and real thick (about as thick as a beer can), she enjoyed every stroke he gave her. However, to answer your question, he did not fuck her ass cause she is not into that. It was awesome watching them, looking forward to it again. These are the last 2 pics I'm posting from this past weekend, stay tuned for more as we'll meet my wifes new lover again next weekend. I'll make sure I get some new hot pics for you all to enjoy, thanks again for all your comments and votes.

Wow how did I miss this thread??

Your wife looks super sexy taking this thick bull inside her.

I love the pix showing off her wedding ring...pls post more!!

u lucky man
she looks nice in the doggy posisition keep the pic's coming m8ty

you are verrrry lucky . it looks like she picked a good one .

Damn, awesome pics.
Great job to capture those.
Hope to see more.

Looks like she is certainly enjoying taking that long BlkCock now for sure :)

great pics,but why the face blocked? ... the face is the most beautiful part of a woman..... would like ,more showing her face ..... please?

vasal_25 said:
great pics,but why the face blocked? ... the face is the most beautiful part of a woman..... would like ,more showing her face ..... please?

njmates said:
Faces were edited out at the request of my wife and her new friend. Sorry, but I respect my wifes wishes.

Note the quote above from post #6 and that will answer your question, sorry but that's the way it stays.

Users who are viewing this thread