• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, First post. WIFE GOT SOME!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date

Do you think this wife looks sexy taking a BBC?

• Yes, I love the way she takes a BBC bareback.

Votes: 191 93.6%
  • Yes, but I rather see her take a BBC with a condom on.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • I'm not sure she looks sexy taking a BBC.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • No she doesn't look sexy taking a BBC, I think she needs white cock instead.

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
njmates said:
Wifey enjoyed this BBC very much, she even had him bareback when they went a second round. I'll post those pics later, but only if you enjoy these :clap: and ask for more.
She had to feel the meat and heat of his cum the next time, and bet she takes it raw more often now that she's had it.

Your wife and he look stunningly sexy together, especially the pic where they are kissing and she has her creamy white hand (with wedding ring) on his firm, dark ass... the bareback closeup is hot too... how I wish my wife would take a BBC lover like this... You're a lucky man!

You are one lucky man and she is one lucky lady. Wish it was my wife getting that dick.

Very Hot....Would luv to see her face while that BBC was deep in her...

Users who are viewing this thread