• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, First post. WIFE GOT SOME!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date

Do you think this wife looks sexy taking a BBC?

• Yes, I love the way she takes a BBC bareback.

Votes: 191 93.6%
  • Yes, but I rather see her take a BBC with a condom on.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • I'm not sure she looks sexy taking a BBC.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • No she doesn't look sexy taking a BBC, I think she needs white cock instead.

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
We can all understand your wife's desire....but would she agree to posting her face in some clothed shots? Then mentally or rather those that have brains on here, can use them to connect the face to the other images.

Never hurts to ask right?

But man, your girl is smokin hot, no doubt about that! Thanks for sharing.

Ty

Wonderful pics! Thanks!
Keep posting...

blackTyrone said:
We can all understand your wife's desire....but would she agree to posting her face in some clothed shots? Then mentally or rather those that have brains on here, can use them to connect the face to the other images.

Never hurts to ask right?

But man, your girl is smokin hot, no doubt about that! Thanks for sharing.

Ty

Thanks for asking. However, it's a no go, but thanks for the comment about my girl and glad to see you're enjoying the pics.

extremely Hot!!!:d :d :d

Sexy, passionate wife

littledickcuckold said:
All the pix are great, but the ones that get me going the most are those where your wife has her arms wrapped around him, pulling him to her.
Completely agree with that.

Your wife looks so sexy with BBC inside her. Thanks for posting her pics, please tell us a few things about her.

Very lucky girl she looks like shes having fun. :drool:

Your wife looks great taking that BBC! Her white skin and pink pussy make a great contrast his big black cock. Post more pics!!

Terrific pics! Thanks. :)

Thanks for the new thread! Super hot, your wife is beatiful!

Tell us: did you ate the creampie?

Great pics !!....discreet cuck couple from FL here

Great. Looks great. Go for more !!!

great!!enjoy!! more pics

BEST PICS IN A LONG TIME!!! KEEP HER CUMMIN :p

Pic's!!!!!!!!!

Very Hot Pic's........what white woman doesn't look good with a Very Nice BBC buried in her sweet white pussy

Damn fine pics!

I love that shot of her gaping open!! fantastic!

TTT, just to remind you all how good the wife looks taking a BBC. :D Stay tuned more to cum soon. ;)

Hey Mate has she bothered to fuck you again since takin some BBC??

njmates,
Those pics are so fucking hot! Thx for posting, made me rock hard! Hell yea your wife looks sexy taking BBC. Love the ring shots esp. Thx again, stay safe and have fun!

couplelookn4fun said:
Hey Mate has she bothered to fuck you again since takin some BBC??

Yes, the wife and I still fuck very frequently, so no worries there.

IR_Lust said:
njmates,
Those pics are so fucking hot! Thx for posting, made me rock hard! Hell yea your wife looks sexy taking BBC. Love the ring shots esp. Thx again, stay safe and have fun!

Thanks for the nice comments and glad you enjoyed the post and pics.

Users who are viewing this thread