• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to Cuckold Experience

• Thread starterBill Patterson
  • Start date
the school girl giggle routine, she could be pregnant and she is laughing like a school girl. Is she soft in the head! this is great or you and your fantasy because your not bound to look after kids but she can not go back if she is pregant. This could get complicated from here on in, so expect the fun to diminish now that a kid could be involved.

First to Maleuk, I fully understand that if she does get pregnant she more than likely would want to marry the daddy. Today she did get measured for a diaphragm and hopefullly it is not too late to use it. But I do admit, the thought of her having Tom's child makes her even more sexy and desirable to me than before. I have always had the hots for her but the thought of another man's sperm creating life in her makes her even more attractive. I hope this makes sense. There is something so permanent when a couple conceives a baby, there would always be a bond with Tom even if things change in the future.

For those who are wondering why I am home instead of on my date. My date with Jamie was at 5PM, we made love in her dorm room, luckily Joanne was out with a late class. I tried to get her to forget the condom, since she has the diaphragm but she told me that she wanted to test it out tonight with Tom. She also told me that she will be moving in with Tom probably by the end of the week, but that Joanne said if we needed a place to getogether, she would accomodate us. So I was the early date and she is now back at Tom's place. Jamie did tell me that she can tell the difference between Tom and I. Then she said, " I still have feelings for you even tho Tom is much bigger".

Our date lasted until 6:30 and then she said she had to leave. I did ask her if Tom knows she is seeing me. She told me that she told him and the he said "we aren't married yet but please keep your "best for me". I took that to mean no unprotected sex for me for the time being.

I keep thinking of them cuddled up in his bed. Now that is sexy.

Bill

Bill Patterson said:
Our date lasted until 6:30 and then she said she had to leave. I did ask her if Tom knows she is seeing me. She told me that she told him and the he said "we aren't married yet but please keep your "best for me". I took that to mean no unprotected sex for me for the time being.
Right! Do you honestly expect people to believe your story?

And what is wrong with you saps who do?

Whether true or not, Bill, your story is near its ending.
She will move in with Tom, and that will be the end of you getting any from her.
I doubt Tom willbe willing to share her, at least not at first. If he later does share Jamie, it will lkely be with his buddies, and not her ex. ;)

thank you for a polite response at least Bill. It is appreciated...........

I doubt Bill is even the cuckold in this story. He knows this girl is seeing other guys. They made no long term commitments. The other guy doesn't even know about Bill.
Bill is an unintentional bull! :D

AngleBaby said:
I doubt Bill is even the cuckold in this story. He knows this girl is seeing other guys. They made no long term commitments. The other guy doesn't even know about Bill. Bill is an unintentional bull! :D

AngleBaby has it right, in my opinion. No one in this thread is married, so none of the men are cuckolds, by definition. Jamie is a young woman with two lovers — one (Tom) is her main squeeze; the other (Bill) is occasional. Nothing wrong with that. It just doesn't fall within the conventional definitions of cuckolding or polymory.

—Custer

I understand the comments about not being a cuckold right now, but I am hoping if my fantasy really does come true, I could be cuckolding Tom. But since this is real life, I have to patiently watch and wait for nature and life to take its course. But in the mean time I am enjoying the experience of a life time. I hope I can still continue to correspond with you on this forum. Right now I know that Jamie and I are having one hell of an experience and Tom is probably also.

Since my last post Tom has invited Jamie to go on a business trip to Miami this coming week. She went shopping with her girlfriend Joanne today and bought some new things for her trip. She told Joanne that she is nervous about being with a man on a trip for the first time. Joanne calmed her fears by saying, just enjoy the weather and the very sexy company.

We go on end of Semester break on 20 December (Winter break) and I have heard that Jamie will be bringing Tom to meet her family this holiday. I will be home with my folks, this time without Jamie. I will have my computer to let you know what I am thinking and dreaming about what Jamie and Tom are experiencing this Christmas.

Again sorry if things are not going as fast as some people would like, this is life and we are enjoying this very special experience. Jamie did get her diaphragm so now condoms can become secondary (hopefully also for me).

Bill

Had a noon time date with the sexy hot Jamie and she did let me use the diaphragm, it really felt good to not wear that rubber. She also teased me about going to Florida with Tom next week and I told her have fun and don't worry about school I have you covered.

Jamie will be spending the weekend with Tom and they leave on Sunday afternoon for Miami so I will not see her for over a week. Lots of stroking time and plenty of towels.

Bill

A sizeable cock can easily dislodge a diaphragm. :cool:

In my opinion you and Jamie had better have some quality time together, more that just a fast fuck, to get your relationship back on solid footings or you are going to be losing her before Christmas break is over.
Once both sets of parents meet him you will be out of the picture with little hope of ever returning. Are you ready for that?

Wanted to let everyone know, I have heard indirectly about Jamie and Tom's business trip to Miami. Joanne told me she got an email from Jamie and that she is having the time of her life. She did tell her that they are fucking like rabbits whenever they are in the room and that she has already finished two tubes of spermacide. I keep thinking of that long cock possibly dislodging her protection at the wrong time. Does anyone here actually know anyone who got pregnant that way. I bet she was not disappointed.

When they get back probably Saturday, I hope to see her and talk and do more.

Bill

Thanks

Bill This is sooooo hot. Please keep us informed. Good Luck

The first question you need to ask Jamie and Tom when you see them is "am I invited to the wedding?"
I believe you got what you wanted and have lost her now. There is no way she is going to leave Tom to come back to you. What could you possibly offer her? She is in love with Tom and your fantasy now only exists in your own mind.

If you were married to Jamie, then Tom would be her Bull, and your cuckold dream would be complete - you the money machine and baby sitter for Tom's kids.

Do you reckon you could find another hot female to marry you, who would turn you into a cuckold on your wedding night? You could get a vasectomy, so you would be firing blanks a month before your marriage took place. Her first Bull would be the Best Man at the wedding, and you would get only creampies during the honeymoon.

The Chief Bridesmaid could comfort you by going on the honeymoon as well, to be your companion for sight - seeing day trips while the other two did the jiggy-jig stuff back at the motel. You might get flashes of skin from the Chief Bridesmaid, but not sex as that would be disallowed under you cuckold wedding contract. But she could tease you like crazy to give your a full range of emotions, and for appearances sake, could pretend that she was your real wife, and also could prepare your mind for the household chores you would immediate take on when the honeymoon was over.

A second wedding (cuckold) ceremony could take place with a few special guests, to install the special rules and promises you need to make for the benefit of your wife and her succession of Bulls throughout your marriage. You would need to take child rearing classes to be fully confident of your ability to care for the step children you rear for other men.

I guess Tom and Jamie are having such a good time, that they decided to return to the cold weather on Sunday. Joanne was supposed to pick them up, she has other plans to she asked me to pick them up at the airport. She has already texted them that I will be meeting their flight. It should be hot seeing them.

Bill

Back Home

I picked the lovers up at BWI airport a couple of hours ago and drove them back to his place. After I put their bags in my car, we started on the hour drive to his place. I felt like a paid chauffeur, driving a couple of newlyweds. They spent the entire time kissing, and cuddling. I had to really concentrate on the road because of the making out in the back seat. I lost count on how many "I love you"s and "I need you"s I heard on the drive. When we got to his place, Jamie asked me to help her move tomorrow, from the dorm to Tom's home. Then when Tom was carrying a suitcase, she kissed me and said "I will really show my appreciation".

I know she is stringing me along and taking advantage, but I would not change a thing.

Before I did leave back to the dorm, They both invited me for dinner on Tuesday night. Joanne will be there also.

Bill

Bill,

Bill Patterson said:
.... They both invited me for dinner on Tuesday night. Joanne will be there also.

Does Joanne have the hots for you, and is Jamie trying to set you up with her?

—Custer

The sexy Joanne

Custer

I would not mind exercising my cock inside of her while I watch Jamie and Tom developing their relationship. Dinner at Tom and Jamie's will give me a big clue. I might get her some flowers. Heading over to Jamie's dorm now.

Let you all know what happens.

Bill

Bill,

Bill Patterson said:
I would not mind exercising my cock inside [Joanne] while I watch Jamie and Tom developing their relationship.

Ah, so Joanne is "sexy." I see you're a reasonably flexible guy....

Bill Patterson said:
Dinner at Tom and Jamie's will give me a big clue. I might get her some flowers. ....

If by "her" you mean Joanne, I think that would be a good move. It could influence the nature of the "clue" she gives you. Something for your host(s) would, of course, also be a good idea.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread