• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to Cuckold Experience

• Thread starterBill Patterson
  • Start date
Custer

What would be a nice gift that would show Jamie and Tom that I recognize them as a "couple". I can't wait to get a tour of the house and see the master bedroom.

Bill

Bill,

Bill Patterson said:
Custer — What would be a nice gift that would show Jamie and Tom that I recognize them as a "couple". I can't wait to get a tour of the house and see the master bedroom. — Bill

Well.... when invited out to dinner, it's traditional and in good taste to bring a bottle of wine for the host and hostess. If they're teetotalers (or you are), a bouquet would be a traditional substitute. Since you're planning to take a bouquet for Joanne, though (I gather), I'd suggest a bottle of wine.

Beyond that, I'm not much of a gift guy so I don't have a long list of brilliant suggestions. Since you're a student, they're unlikely to expect anything too fancy.... nor should they, in any case.

—Custer

Dinner at Tom's and Jamie's was very sexy. They acted very married ( you know the cute kisses, touches, and the honey's, sweetie and babe thrown in to let Joanne and I know that they are definitely a couple. While they were showing us the house, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, hot tub etc. Joanne made the comment that it is so spacious you need some little feet running around to fill things up. Jamie hugged Tom and said "I guess we will just have to see what we can do to fix that". I nearly came in my pants. Joanne so my hard on and she smiled. She knew I needed relief. Another hard on moment was the masterbed room. Jamie had helped him pick out a new bed. King Size, he had a queen size before. Just the idea of her helping him pick out a bed was erotic.

Tom and I had some time to talk. He actually asked me if I had any second thoughts about Jamie (he knew we were together before). I told him I do get those once in a while, and I suggested that he maybe take her to Vegas to get married so that even if I have second thoughts it would be legally too late. He told me that he plans to propose the end of this week before they go to his folks and her folks for Christmas. He then said that she has told him she always wanted a big wedding so Vegas would be out.

Joanne and I left around 10 and we went back to her dorm. She said that she would help my "bloated feeling" and she played with me and I played with her clit and pussy before shooting my load all over her tits.

We are going to watch TV and study for our last finals tonight, so I will see if anything will develop between us. She is sexy and hot, but she is not Jamie.

Bill

Forgot to add, gave Joanne flowers and brought a bottle of white wine for the lovers.

Bill

Hummm

Bill We are going to have to start calling you PLAYER. Welcome to the club. Now get you some new pussy and just wait and see what happens. Merry Christmas. ps Hope Joanne lets you sample her hot pussy TONIGHT. :p okdeacon

I will let you know how our study date goes. Know joke, we have to study for a biology final. Maybe some practical work?

Bill

Pussy Makes The World Go Around

Bill Patterson said:
I will let you know how our study date goes. Know joke, we have to study for a biology final. Maybe some practical work?

Bill

Bill,Ten four man! Still Hope she gives it up for you. You deserve it. Just think ever time you nail Jamie now you are cucking good ole Tom. Amazing world is it not? :eek::D:p Enjoy Yourself, okdeacon

OKDEACON

Jamie and Tom were going to leave today, after he finished work. He is taking a couple of weeks off to spend it with his "lady". I did talk to Joanne this afternoon, unfortunately she has a date with her football player boyfriend but maybe she can give me some "comfort" before she heads to her folks in California and I to mine.

What is hot is knowing that the next time I touch Jamie's pussy, she could very well be an engaged woman. I know that it is going to be hot as hell the next time I put my cock in her that she is planning on making Tom her regular bed partner.

Bill

Sounds Fair

Bill Patterson said:
OKDEACON

Jamie and Tom were going to leave today, after he finished work. He is taking a couple of weeks off to spend it with his "lady". I did talk to Joanne this afternoon, unfortunately she has a date with her football player boyfriend but maybe she can give me some "comfort" before she heads to her folks in California and I to mine.

What is hot is knowing that the next time I touch Jamie's pussy, she could very well be an engaged woman. I know that it is going to be hot as hell the next time I put my cock in her that she is planning on making Tom her regular bed partner.

Bill
Bill I think it will be hot next time you do Jamie also. But if Joanne cant ( give you comfort) before she leaves. No harn no foul. For there must be a large number of willing hot little twats at school that will take care of your needs. Go get em tiger the meats on the table. As i say you deserve it. :D Good Luck okdreacon

I keep wondering how I will feel when I see a diamond on her finger that first time after the holiday. Cuckolding Tom would be neat. Let me ask the married guys, did you and your bride use birth control on the honeymoon. I am wondering how long before the diaphragm disappears. I would love to fuck Jamie when she is pregnant, now that would be hot.

Bill

Bill,

Bill Patterson said:
I keep wondering how I will feel when I see a diamond on her finger that first time after the holiday.

I have no idea, so I'll resist the urge to speculate.

Bill Patterson said:
Cuckolding Tom would be neat.

Sounds like you're in a good position for that. Will he know his wife will be cuckolding him with you, or will you and Jamie leave him to suspect that but never know for sure (unless he hires a private detective)....?

Bill Patterson said:
Let me ask the married guys, did you and your bride use birth control on the honeymoon.

My wife was on birth control when we met (as I recall), which was almost a year before we got married, including throughout what I'll call our "honeymoon" although that was almost entirely before we were married.... if that made any sense. She remained on b.c. until we (so to speak) decided to get pregnant, which was a substantial no. of years after we were married.

Bill Patterson said:
I am wondering how long before the diaphragm disappears.

I guess you'll have to find that out from experience (or you could ask her).

Bill Patterson said:
I would love to fuck Jamie when she is pregnant, now that would be hot.

No doubt....

—Custer

Never used birth control, between our wedding day and the birth of our second child. Now her tubes are tied, but I still use a condom when I fuck my wife. Her fuck buddies, of course, get to enjoy her bareback (and I get to enjoy the cream pie).

Marys pet-

I hope Jamie and Tom follow what you and your wife did. I can see Jamie and Tom the night before their wedding, taking the diaphragm and the spermacide and go for a ride to a nice scenic spot. Jamie gives Tom the diaphragm and says show me how far you can throw. He flings the container and it would take a miracle to find it. Next they get ready to drive back to his place, and get ready for the wedding. She places the tube of spermacide under his back tire and as they back out the tube is crushed twice. Jamie gets out and says, I better throw this garbage away. The next day they try for real to start a family.

I know she has talked about the rhythm method of birth control after she gets married (we talked about it when we were getting serious-seems like ages ago)but I think if she is horny enough and consumed with lust, she can be persuaded to just forgot all this birth control stuff and have sex the way it was meant to be.

Just some hot thoughts as they leave for Christmas break.

Bill

By now if I understood the schedule, according to Jamie and Tom, her parents would have arrived this morning and the getting to know you has begun. What is hot, looking in from the outside, is that both families know that soon they will be united in marriage. I think I would cum without touching when I see the ring but more so when I hear that they set a "date".

there is more to life than sexual experiences that are "hot"

Yesterday, Sunday afternoon, I got an email from Joanne and she sent me a couple of pictures of Tom and Jamie showing off her "engagement " ring. They have set a wedding date of 23 May 2009. When she gets back to campus after the break it will be such a turn on to see her and know that she is now an engaged woman. In the past, Jamie has told me that I can enjoy her even if she marries. This was said during intense foreplay a couple of times. Hopefully she still feels that way, with a real diamond on her left hand. Just putting my fingers in her sperm drench vagina would be exciting and if she lets me enter her it would be heavenly. Although she will probably ask me to wear a rubber since her vagina is now or will be Tom's. She told Joanne that Tom wanted to elope but she said she wants a regular wedding, since you should only wear "White" once. I don't know about that but she definitely wants to proclaim her devotion to Tom to a large group of friends and family.

I know I will be hard as steel seeing her walk up the aisle and then when they get to that fateful part where the minister asks if one one has objections, and waiting until it is too late to object and they are declared man and wife. Something to look forward to this late spring.

Bill

Bill Patterson said:
Yesterday, Sunday afternoon, I got an email from Joanne and she sent me a couple of pictures of Tom and Jamie showing off her "engagement " ring. They have set a wedding date of 23 May 2009.

You started posting this fantasy (let's call a spade a spade) on 11/13. Back then "Jamie" was your "girlfriend" (no, I don't believe that either), and hadn't even met "Tom". You want us to believe now, on 12/22, this girl has set a date for her wedding to this other guy? I know I called bullshit on day one. But all you've done since then is make this all sound less and less credible.

But, whatever, it's your fantasy. I just can't believe all the dupes on this board who are talking to you as if any of this is real.

Of course it's all fake, but it's a fun read. And if folks are having a good time bantering back and forth about it, well, no harm no foul.

What's new?

Has any more happened here or did the fantasy just die?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread