• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to Cuckold Experience

• Thread starterBill Patterson
  • Start date
Happy New Year to all

I am still at my folks, nothing really going on with Jamie (I know a lot is going on with Jamie and Tom but I am not involved- hope to hear all the hot details when she gets back to school. Joanne is still in California. I am heading back to school this afternoon. I didn't want to just write a post for the sake of writing, but since you asked.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
So then what happened with this? Let us know

Close this thread

Bill Patterson said:
I know I will be hard as steel seeing her walk up the aisle and then when they get to that fateful part where the minister asks if one one has objections, and waiting until it is too late to object and they are declared man and wife. Something to look forward to this late spring.

Bill

This is clearly and utterly fake. You've never been to a wedding in your life if you think they still ask if anyone has objections. That is a practice that is long gone for legal reasons.

The thing I don't get is why guys create fake threads like this. To me, it almost feels like the creepy guys who go around flashing people and then jerking off to it later.

You are a man who wants to see his partner have sex with another man or be involved in the cuckolding lifestyle in some repsect and come onto a thread knowing fine well what it will contain in an attempt to get a sexual kick out of a story and you are calling him a creep, do not throw stones when in a glass house. If the poster is a creep then the reader is exactly the same

Jerking off later

Nothing wrong with jerking off later. My wife often tells me about occasions when strangers have propositioned her when she's been out on her own. I remember everything she tells me and it makes me so aroused, I have to masturbate. Also when I remember those times I have got an erection in public and been embarrassed, I also have to masturbate.

buymeagoat said:
The thing I don't get is why guys create fake threads like this. To me, it almost feels like the creepy guys who go around flashing people and then jerking off to it later.

I had actually been PM'd by the story-creator and swapped an Email or two with him.
Either in PM's or in Emails someone and I discussed that this story he was posting had already been posted elsewhere in the same fashion with the same results - and that both of us had seen it at least once or twice before elsewhere on the web. I think he's still at it in a slightly different flavor somewhere I just saw a few days ago.

It was an arousing story the first time I read it - it took a little while this time around before it sounded familiar. This guy's name here was Bill Patterson, elsewhere I've seen it posted by someone named Karl.

Hey - whatever floats your boat....

Users who are viewing this thread