new to this she says shes ready but nervous

if she is with girls its harder to get picked up...but maybe things will turn faster than you expect. and of course she would seem like a promiscouss lut in front of the girls if she did that

Ok so when i woke up i had a message at 3.30 am they ended up meeting with kates new boyfriend and his brother.
Shared a taxi back to kates.
She says shes staying there tonight.
Will see me when she gets home.
Shes had a good night and she loves me.
So guess il wait and ring her in a bit shel no doubt have a hangover lol.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
She text me shes on her way home.
I asked " anything to tell me. "
Reply.."no not really well chat when im home but then im going to bed to recover lol."
So.... "not really"???????
Lol i could be reading more into it than thete is.

Hopeful cuck said:
Ok so when i woke up i had a message at 3.30 am they ended up meeting with kates new boyfriend and his brother.
Shared a taxi back to kates.
She says shes staying there tonight.
Will see me when she gets home.
Shes had a good night and she loves me.
So guess il wait and ring her in a bit shel no doubt have a hangover lol.
better a dickover, cumfilled cunt and stained panties

Reactions: toolman, Hopeful cuck and SlutwivesRock
Ok so as expected nothing really happened.
They had a good night bit of regular flirting with guys etc.
So only interesting bit was later when they met up with katys new fella and his brother.
Who s says is fit.
28, good looking, quite muscular.
So anyway he was flirting with s made it obvious he fancied her.
Anyway they shared a taxi back to katys as it was late katy said s can stay at hers.
Owen quickly says" i might stay too then "
Flashes a grin at s.
Katy says yeah on sofa.
So back at katys they have a drink owen is doing his best to come onto s and katy is doing her best to remind him s is married.
Ebd of night katy gives owen a cover and pillow for sofa.
Her and simon say they are heading to bed s says she is too.
Owen says " let me know if your lonely."
Katy says "shut up"
S says she half expected him to sneek upstairs and try his luck but he didnt.
So we have the old issue.
Which is s finding victims lol.
If its me and her out no probs but
Due to kids and finding babysitters me and s only get out together about once every 5-6 weeks.
We gi out separate wuth friends more often and when s is out it usually ends just her and katy.
Now katy knows s flirts shes used to it.
But how does s take it further without telling katy our arrangements.

Reactions: Nazareth
is S aware of the dynamics things can raise ?
i mean it is your first time doing it and she is sure she wants you and anything else is sex only ? just asking.
if her friends are around she will of course never be able to "cheat" except katy will know what things you are into and that could start the gossip rolling bad....
so maybe finding someone online would/could be a good idea... just saying.

slinger137 said:
is S aware of the dynamics things can raise ?
i mean it is your first time doing it and she is sure she wants you and anything else is sex only ? just asking.
if her friends are around she will of course never be able to "cheat" except katy will know what things you are into and that could start the gossip rolling bad....
so maybe finding someone online would/could be a good idea... just saying.
Yes its definitely the sex and excitement she/we are after.
And we have played with someone else before so im comfortable with where her and i are at the moment.
The friends thing is an issue.
S says she trusts katy to tell her or at least tell her something that means she can play when shes around.
Im still on the fence although it does make sense to me and kind of excites me to think someone would know s is fucking other guys.
Ying yang, 50/50, its a catch twenty two.
Trust her and s can be free to find guys when there out.
Keep it to ourselves and limit her chances.
Iv discussed finding guys on Internet although s isnt overly keen she has said we can take a look see what happens.
So if anyone knows any good sites for this let me know.
But she loves the more personal and excitement feeling of flirting and pulling and then enjoying.
A regular guy may have got a little too involving but at least it was a definite thing lol.
But i guess theres no rush shes locked in now so time will tell.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Nazareth and babagee
Oh and thanks for letting me drone on lol.
I hope to have something more interesting to say in future.

Hopeful cuck said:
Oh and thanks for letting me drone on lol.
I hope to have something more interesting to say in future.
don't worry. preciate that you keep us informed. its not a wankerthread imo and real life is way better than fantasies :)

Reactions: Hopeful cuck
She wants to tell her friend something.
Iv said its risky.
S says shel have to tell her something or no chance of fun when shes out.

She says it doesn't have to be our whole lifestyle but we need to think of something.
Ideas anyone.???

you can't turn back the wheel if she tells some of her friends. if you like and want the humiliation of the whole thing and the possibility of it to spread...
finding a guy over the net might take a while but a meeting would assure upfront talks given and mutual agreements - that pictures you watching or listening or even watching in person is possible.
some discohookup is maybe not discrete - in case you find another married guy it could be all more safe - possibly.
tried craigslist ? aff ?

Iv told her to hold off for now.
That wel try get out more often just us so we can do what we like.
For all the faults s having a regular fuck buddy was easier.
I guess we might have to settle for a if it happens it happens lifestyle.
This is going to be a slow rollercoaster.

Reactions: toolman and Nazareth
I think you should encourage S to tell K about her opportunities and freedom. K is bound to find out in the end anyway. By bringing K into your confidence, S will have a natural environment to explore her opportunities as well as have a trusted person to look out for her.

viking53 said:
I think you should encourage S to tell K about her opportunities and freedom. K is bound to find out in the end anyway. By bringing K into your confidence, S will have a natural environment to explore her opportunities as well as have a trusted person to look out for her.
You put across some good points.
Very similar to ones my wife said too.
Thing is katy is actually a bit of a easy shag so she could be perfect wingman for s.
I can see another conversation hapoeninf about this.
Thing is i dont think we should go all in tell her everything... just say s is allowed to play with others let it go where it goes.

• Love
viking53 said:
you think but you dont know. and S can explore without that and the risk of it to become gossip. including friends can fire back and change dynamics totally. to have fun and experiment ? there is a family with kids.
K is not meant to find out things "anyway" but S has to change the course and find other possibilities and arrangements.

Anyways S has to do a decision on that. what i can tell is that hotwifing or cuckolding does not mean it is necessary to include friends as wingmen/women. K could be running gossip accidentally by a wrong word ect.
and even good friends can turn around all of a sudden.
so far craigslist adultfriendfinder ect have not been tried.
so why chose a risky way ?

Hopeful cuck said:
You put across some good points.
Very similar to ones my wife said too.
Thing is katy is actually a bit of a easy shag so she could be perfect wingman for s.
I can see another conversation hapoeninf about this.
Thing is i dont think we should go all in tell her everything... just say s is allowed to play with others let it go where it goes.
check those points not just double but rather 5 times - as i mentioned just a bit in my above post.
but maybe you could get to fuck K in the matter - my 2 cents:
i would be careful to include friends on your secrets and intimacy.

slinger137 said:
you think but you dont know. and S can explore without that and the risk of it to become gossip. including friends can fire back and change dynamics totally. to have fun and experiment ? there is a family with kids.
K is not meant to find out things "anyway" but S has to change the course and find other possibilities and arrangements.

Anyways S has to do a decision on that. what i can tell is that hotwifing or cuckolding does not mean it is necessary to include friends as wingmen/women. K could be running gossip accidentally by a wrong word ect.
and even good friends can turn around all of a sudden.
so far craigslist adultfriendfinder ect have not been tried.
so why chose a risky way ?
More good points.
And more fuel for my nerves lol.
Were going to talk at weekend try decide our way we want to go this is proving more stressful than sexual.

Hopeful cuck said:
More good points.
And more fuel for my nerves lol.
Were going to talk at weekend try decide our way we want to go this is proving more stressful than sexual.
if she finds a married guy who is depending on discretion as well could be making this a lot more easier.
no worries of him trying to outrun you so much. not always full availability.
maybe in the field of your friends there is a friend of friends that could fit the bill. married i mean so he would keep his mouth shut.
but how to find that person...haystack and needle.

what i can tell is that looking around in a round of married ones might raise a possibility. and i gotta say that the guy my gf fucked is luckily married as he could have seriously endangered us by chance.

Ok so some possible movement.
So about 7 on Saturday night s had been texting for about half our when she asks me to pause tv.
She smiles."you remember steve from the wedding"
"Yes"
"well hes back up this way next weekend and has asked if i want to go out for a drink."
"ok well do you"
Another naughty smile.
"i think so yes he also says he can book a hotel if i want ive said yes"
Now i smile " ok well i hope you have a good time.
After that they text a bit more then we went to bed and had some great sex.
So steve lives in Manchester but pops back up this way every few months to see friends and family.
And now it would seem my wife lol.
Could be a good arrangement regular but not overbearing just hope s has that same hot click with him.

Reactions: toolman, babagee and Nazareth
sounds good so far. good luck on that. maybe purchase a spycam. she could set that up while he is in the bathroom.