• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to this she says shes ready but nervous

Hopeful cuck said:
So our new adventure feels very different.
She doesn't have a regular guy but she is definitely going to be on the prowl lol.
So its a different kind of excitement.
Who, when, where.
Its also more relaxed maybe frustrating.
I know shes going to just not when.
So yes frustrating but also keeps me on edge lol.
Il update as i can if something happens and keep intouch if it doesn't lol.
Shes out on Saturday with friends though.

Way to go Hopeful, It is very hot for a Hot Wife to get fucked and then tell the husband right after it happened. Of coarse when its safe the creampie even makes it hotter. I hope for ALL involved that your sweet now Hot Wife turns out to be a Very busy and sexy one. Tip of the old Stetson to you Sir and you precious wife. okdeacon

Reactions: Hopeful cuck
okdeacon said:
Way to go Hopeful, It is very hot for a Hot Wife to get fucked and then tell the husband right after it happened. Of coarse when its safe the creampie even makes it hotter. I hope for ALL involved that your sweet now Hot Wife turns out to be a Very busy and sexy one. Tip of the old Stetson to you Sir and you precious wife. okdeacon
Thanks okdeacon i think this is just the start weve come a ling way and already had a few great experiences but this time she seems really excited about new guys and experiences shes more in control i think

Reactions: Enigma632 and okdeacon
So tonight has been interesting.
Due to s new found interest in cucking me.
We had a chat before she went to bed about what she wants how shes going to get it lol.
So in s own words.
"If im going to do it i want to do as much as i can"
We discussed this more. Shes keen to try different guys, ages, size,race etc..
Maybe even two guys or groups.
I think she noticed my suprise as we talked.
So she said shes had a while to think about it since our last adventure ended and decided she wants to give it a proper go.
Ok i said.
Anyway as she went to bed shes left me downstairs with an interesting question.

" you need to decide how slutty i can be"
So i said what do you mean.
She doesn't want to constantly be asking is this ok.
So i have a task she wants a written list of what she cant do if its on the list she wont do it but if its not then shel assume im ok with it.
So thing is iv been sat with a piece of paper for half hour and theres nothing on it yet lol.
Where do i start??

Reactions: babagee
You did start. Nothing on the taboo list means everything is OK.

If you feel the need to put something down on paper, start with the basic stuff.
Make her promise to always be safe. Perhaps letting you know via text or call where she is and the like.
I again apologize if I'm preaching, but the world today.....people just can't be safe enough.

It's possible she may be looking for you to set some boundaries, such as the number of men at one time, or how often she meet(s) with her lover(s); anything along those lines. If you have any qualms about anything, it's your chance to speak up.
If you don't, say that too.

Reactions: Enigma632
2wheel said:
You did start. Nothing on the taboo list means everything is OK.
You may be right.
I will admit that my fantasy for her has lept forward since our previous adventures.
As for s and her sex life i think i want her to go wherever she wants with it.

Nazareth said:
If you feel the need to put something down on paper, start with the basic stuff.
Make her promise to always be safe. Perhaps letting you know via text or call where she is and the like.
I again apologize if I'm preaching, but the world today.....people just can't be safe enough.

It's possible she may be looking for you to set some boundaries, such as the number of men at one time, or how often she meet(s) with her lover(s); anything along those lines. If you have any qualms about anything, it's your chance to speak up.
If you don't, say that too.
Thanks for the reply it always helps.
As far as safety goes weve covered that extensively.
I think shes more after a sense of my/our limits.
Previously her relationship was kind of self progressing with the fact it was regular and someone she new.
But she now has a new passion for this her interest is more toward experiencing as much as she can with different people.
This means there will be the chance of many different things occuring and she wants to know how she can proceed.
So my answer has been simple she has no limitations from me.
It is her body to be used however she is happy.
Solong as i know everything that is happening.
It must always be a joint adventure i have also said if she ever feels that she wants to check if something is ok with me then she still should.
So my wife is an open book lets see what stories arise.

taboo list...

maybe put things in like her being pimped or "owned" by a guy...crazy lunatics out there.
excluding you of her experiences
putting your marriage/relationship second place
certain clothes just for you or others

also make a list what you want
maybe her calling you on the phone while she is fucking another guy ?
watching from remote or in person ?
videos she can do for you ? this can be very hot.
pictures of her being used/fucked

the time she spends with another guy should maybe be focussed sexually no bf/gf thing developing...

i hope you both enjoy your ride

Reactions: Geglu and babagee
Just my 2p but I would hope honesty from all parties and no going behind your back - cheating is a different matter
But good luck on your (both of you) adventures

Always remember this lifestyle is a team activity.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Hopeful cuck
slinger137 said:
taboo list...

maybe put things in like her being pimped or "owned" by a guy...crazy lunatics out there.
excluding you of her experiences
putting your marriage/relationship second place
certain clothes just for you or others

also make a list what you want
maybe her calling you on the phone while she is fucking another guy ?
watching from remote or in person ?
videos she can do for you ? this can be very hot.
pictures of her being used/fucked

the time she spends with another guy should maybe be focussed sexually no bf/gf thing developing...

i hope you both enjoy your ride
Some good ideas thanks.
Thing is my fantasies and how far i want her to go change all the time lol.

babagee said:
Just my 2p but I would hope honesty from all parties and no going behind your back - cheating is a different matter
But good luck on your (both of you) adventures
Your right honesty is the biggest part of it
But i have no fears she knows im happy for her to do this so she will tell me anything i want to know.

2wheel said:
Always remember this lifestyle is a team activity.
Very true i just need to find the right team for her lol.
Seriously though i have no concern about US.
I know she loves me and shes just after the sex and excitement.

Hopeful cuck said:
Some good ideas thanks.
Thing is my fantasies and how far i want her to go change all the time lol.
well be careful if you and your fantasies create someone you later have problems dealing with. human minds cant be erased and that is a problem. once you try something you like you tend to want it again or always.
make decisions and be attentive. you steer and never forget that.

Hopeful cuck said:
Very true i just need to find the right team for her lol.
Seriously though i have no concern about US.
I know she loves me and shes just after the sex and excitement.
that can turn fast. be sure to communicate ask and she should share things transparent with you.

Hopeful cuck said:
Your right honesty is the biggest part of it
But i have no fears she knows im happy for her to do this so she will tell me anything i want to know.
i know married couples which split up because of a little thing not told.

[QUOTE
So my wife is an open book lets see what stories arise.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but every time I try to read her, I lose my place! :)

Thanks for all your concern but im sure well be fine im just excited to get going but i wont push her too fast let her lead and explore at her pace see where we go.
Plus we agreed i/we can vito anything at any time if it feels wrong so all good.
So shes going out tonight instead of sat..
Im a little excited already if something will happen.

Ok so shes been gone about an hour.
Her and four mates have gone to leeds.
Im not sure if anything will happen due to her friends being there so well see.

So all iv had is a message about 10.30 saying its just her and katy left shes ok having fun.
I messaged back saying" fun????"
She replied "lol no just fun"
Could be a non runner tonight
I think this is going to be harder than we think.
She only goes out with her friends lol.

Hopeful cuck said:
So all iv had is a message about 10.30 saying its just her and katy left shes ok having fun.
I messaged back saying" fun????"
She replied "lol no just fun"
Could be a non runner tonight
I think this is going to be harder than we think.
She only goes out with her friends lol.
Hope she has more than just fun. Be great if she called you to say she had just been f**ked

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread