new to this she says shes ready but nervous

Wow! :eek:
Big news indeed!
I hope this is an exciting and enjoyable time of both your lives.
What are your feelings concerning this? Surprised? Happy? Scared?

Reactions: toolman2c
Hopeful cuck said:
And finaly the big news is that a few weeks back we discovered sarah is pregnant .
So thats the real lifestyle change.

Well as Nazereth didn't ask, I'm going to.... Given all the bareback sex she's been having do you know who the father is?

Nazareth said:
Wow! :eek:
Big news indeed!
I hope this is an exciting and enjoyable time of both your lives.
What are your feelings concerning this? Surprised? Happy? Scared?
The ramp up in sarahs sex life has been great and her attitude towards sex is si open now that its proving a very enjoyable time.
Erm yes suprised.
Not scared id say at first we were a little un prepared but after a couple of days discussing things were fine and looking forward to things.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, okdeacon and 1 other person
Enigma632 said:
Well as Nazereth didn't ask, I'm going to.... Given all the bareback sex she's been having do you know who the father is?
Well im deffinately in the running and probably have had sex with her the most.
We think she fell pregnant somewhere between 20th and 30th of july.
So there were other guys
She did have a meet with keiran during this time.
And couple of guys on the weekend between .
Also sex with 2 guys on a thursday night dogging but this is always with protection.
It is what it is.
Sarah was a little unsure about me posting about it not sure what people would say but i reasured her people here are open minded.
For my part i cant deny i found it a huge turn on so i guess its all good.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Nazareth
Glad to hear that "its all good", best wishes for the months & years ahead

Sarah worries too much! :D
Seriously, if it works for you two, doesn't matter one iota what others think or say.

Reactions: toolman
Hopeful cuck said:
So im going to summerise a few things .
Firstly kieran is slowly dissapearing from sarahs life she is getting bored .
They now meet just every now and then
Sarahs choice so thats fine.
Tash is very much a part of sarahs new direction and has emerged as being a very dominant woman who enjoys controling and using sarah for her pleasures.
Sarah for her part loves it and has become very active for her.
This has lead us to some new places and sarah has opened up a lot .
Tash has certainly found a dirtier side to sarah and encouraged it.
Shes gone from a woman who likes fucking to a wiman who likes being fucked if that makes sense.
Thanks Hopeful. Yes it does make sense that she has changed into a woman that likes to be taken by her men. She was always the one in total control from the start teasing and stopping short of putting out, ect. . Now she is the one that is submissive, as she likes for the men to be in charge of her pussy. You have TASH to thank for this and it's so very hot. You have a totally new woman on your hands Hopeful and it is going to get even better. Does this change work for you? It really is sexy that she will be a lot easier for new men to fuck now. I am sure Tash will let who ever she wants to let fuck Sarah have their way with her. For she is in control now. By all means this doesn't mean that Sarah will not be doing some fucking when Tash is not there. For I am sure that Sarah loves the idea of being taken and the men to be in charge. This is all so good. Post when you are up to it Hopeful, for some of us are as hooked on Sarah as she is hooked on getting fucked. Win, Win, Win. Best Wishes , okdeacon

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
It's great that you have both accepted this lifestyle and I feel that there is a lot more to come in the next few months. Even though she is pregnant she can still be sexual and do whatever Tash desires. Maybe we on this forum should give you and Sarah some ideas to see how she feels about them. I will DM you on that.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
So tash knows sarahs pregnant and seems very pleased for her.
They went out last night i was interested to see what may happen as sarah is now not drinking.
It would seem its not something thars needed anymore .
They picked up a guy and took him home tash sucked him then he fucked sarah .
Apparently tash was very horny and had sarah lick her pussy while she was being fucked.
Very vocal with the guy telling him how to fuck her .
A few things sarah recounted to me....

Tash.. yeah go on fuck it
.. do you like her pussy
Guy.. yeah its fucking great.
Tash.. yeah go on baby fuck it hard
This is all on tashs sofa sarah layed down the guy between her legs tash straddling sarahs face.
Tash.. shes married but she will fuck anyone i want .
Guy.. oh god.
Tash .. do you like that.
Guy.. yeah
Tash .. yeah fuck it baby
Guy.. fuckin slut
Sarah says when he said that it really got her going and she grabbed his hips.
Tash .. oh she likes that go on get it
Guy.. oh god fucking dirty bitch fuck im gunna cum.
Tash.. just cum baby she likes it
Now this is first time tash has made the descision about a guy cumming.
Sarah said hearing that combined with the guy increasing his pace gave her a nice orgasm just as she felt him unload .
Afterwards he got dressed and left.
Tash then gave sarah a suprise and climbed on her they kissed then tash went down and licked her.
Again first time shes done that.
Lots of changes every time its always getting interesting.