new to this she says shes ready but nervous

Anyway i left it didnt want to turn it into a debate see what she says on her own.
So after about an hour in wich i could tell she was itching lol she starts to chat again.
S. Ok so i enjoy the sex with keiran .
Me. Ok good..but
S. The most exciting part for me is the start when i meet a new guy and the unknown aspect of it all.
Me. Ok
S. Like on holiday just being with a few guys who id just met was really hot no strings just fun and having tash dare me was really hot too.
Me. So you get a bit bored just with one guy.
S. Not bored just its not the most exciting part and tash keeps saying stuff and i find it hot but not sure what to do incase its too much for us.
Me. Well best thing is tell me get it all out and then we can decide. We always said totally open.
S. I know i wouldnt do anything without you knowing to be honest iv never thought about much more than sex but as we move along and im more open to stuff and finding new turn ons.

Reactions: Nazareth
Me. Ok well tell me what you want and we can decide if were happy.
S. Ok but dont think im weird.
Me. Lol ok wow sounds interesting.
S. Ok so u know keiran is quite dom with me well i enjoy that and would lime to find someone a little more dom see where it goes.
Me. Ok how dom
S. Dont know just see where it goes
S. Also this involves tash
Me. Ok in what way
S. Right so tash enjoys daring me to do stuff and i find it hot when we were away she told me she wants to control me that it turns her on i asked her what she meant she said shed like to have nights out where she decides what i do and who with. I find that hot too.
Me . Ok its something to think about. (My dick is hard as fuck at this point heres my wife telling me she wants her friend to basically tell her who to fuck i admit i find that very exciting)
S. She also wants us to go dogging but i told her i wasnt sure.
M. Is it a bit much for you
S. Dont know was unsure if its in our guidelines.
M. Well if it were up to you would you go with her
S. Maybe im not sure maybe
M. Ok well its your choice as long as your happy just do what you want to do for you.
S. Ok so also keiran wants me to go to a swinging party with him .

Now sarah and i have discussed trying this and presently havent so bit suprised that she mentioned it but at same time turned on that she might go with him.
S. But i know we were talking about it so i told him i wasnt sure.
Me. Lets think about that one.
S. Ok
Me. So well chat about these things get everything ironed out so we know what were doing that way your at ease with it.
S. Ok love u hun x x and i love where we are.
Me. Me too baby .
So quiet on the meets but a lot to process what do you guys think about her comments .

Hello Hopeful.

What a heavenly place to find yourself in. It sounds like she is ready to really let herself go and experience all there is to enjoy.

Having her female friend control her.....huge desire of mine personally, if it turns them both on to have that dynamic, encourage her to surrender
to her friend. It could lead to some very interesting things for your wife. As well as strengthen her submissive side for herself, and for the benefit of all the others she is with that are more dominant as she put it.

All-In

It sounds like she is very interested in exploring some fantasies.
Man, wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when her and Tash are discussing these possibilities? It makes my mind race thinking of when/where these conversations take place....

I think the idea of Tash 'controlling' her is the best of any of these scenarios you two have discussed. Dogging, in my opinion, is best shared between husband/wife, and I would worry a bit about Keiran using her to obtain what HE wants by taking her to a swinger party.

Sounds hot the idea of her friend telling her who to fuck on a night out, your wife is clearly very sub and (also) getting off on someone telling her who to fuck.
From your point of view do one-night-stands feel "safer" than her having a relationship with one bull?

I imagine that the attraction for S of being taken to a swingers party (whoever it's by) is the same thing - new cock, but I suspect that she might miss the flirting and surrender bit that she gets with being picked-up on a night out.

Also the more men she is going with, don't forget your comment that "a re assertion of condom rules may be in order."

Nazareth said:
It sounds like she is very interested in exploring some fantasies.
Man, wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when her and Tash are discussing these possibilities? It makes my mind race thinking of when/where these conversations take place....

I think the idea of Tash 'controlling' her is the best of any of these scenarios you two have discussed. Dogging, in my opinion, is best shared between husband/wife, and I would worry a bit about Keiran using her to obtain what HE wants by taking her to a swinger party.
I agree that tash controling her is very hot and would love to know what her plans for sarah are.
But i have to admit it all excites me but om trying to be calm when we talk.
I think she will prob try the swinging thing
And shes very excited about tash being in control this sub side is very interesting.
I wonder how much shel do for tash.
And do i give her boundries or let her decide how far to go.

Enigma632 said:
Sounds hot the idea of her friend telling her who to fuck on a night out, your wife is clearly very sub and (also) getting off on someone telling her who to fuck.
From your point of view do one-night-stands feel "safer" than her having a relationship with one bull?

I imagine that the attraction for S of being taken to a swingers party (whoever it's by) is the same thing - new cock, but I suspect that she might miss the flirting and surrender bit that she gets with being picked-up on a night out.

Also the more men she is going with, don't eeforget your comment that "a re assertion of condom rules may be in order."
Yes very hot to see this sub side and my mind is in overdrive at what tash wants from her.
Iv always joked that tash is her pimp but it would seem she actually does want to own her and gets off on it.
Im a simple cuck lol so the one night stand part turns me on simply bacause it means she will get more guys .
And if shes happy to fuck 5 guys a week instead of 2 or 10 instead of 5 then im happy.
I dont have isue with e regular bull sarah is very reasuring that we r strong.
But i think she gets a little bored of it.
As for the swinging our last convo on it ended with her saying no harm in trying it dont have to go again if i dont enjoy it.
So it seems likely shel give it a go.
And i kind of find it horny that she might do it with someone else.

Regarding the boundries being set on your wife. Aside from the condom and safety issue which is important for health reasons, I would think that you should want to encourage her to accept whatever rules, expectations, goals etc that tash wants to impliment.

In my mind, the ideal would be that your wife verbalizes to Tash that she will submit to her, and obey her, that she will work hard to please her and that going forward she has complete control over her. True owenership so to speak. In the process of her surrender she gets to enjoy the ride however Tash wants it to go.

All-In

You obviously should still be kept completely in the loop with everything, even though Tash is her owner and controller.

I am not sure what the dynamics between the two truely are, but if your wife is to become her property, she should make sure that Tash comes first, her pleasure, needs, enjoyment, entertainment and fullfilment. Everything else falling in to place beneath that.

Is that something you see as possible, or even fulfilling for you?

All-In said:
You obviously should still be kept completely in the loop with everything, even though Tash is her owner and controller.

I am not sure what the dynamics between the two truely are, but if your wife is to become her property, she should make sure that Tash comes first, her pleasure, needs, enjoyment, entertainment and fullfilment. Everything else falling in to place beneath that.

Is that something you see as possible, or even fulfilling for you?
My fulfillment comes from hearing what sarah does and knowing she enjoys it.
So as long as she is 100% happy and into what tash has her do im happy.
I wish i could get inside tash head fi d out what shes after .
Does she get off on the power of seeong sarah being a slut.
Is it that she thinks shes helping her cheat
How far does she intend to try push her.
What is her thing her plan.

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth
All valid questions. Something your wife will find out and surely share with you if she does fully submit to her.

I think it is a combination of the power and control over another woman, and the fun of seeing how far she can take her.
A womans mind understands another female mind and can do a lot with that power and control.

How ready is your wife to take that step with her friend?

Reactions: toolman2c
As for what there dynamic is i think its changed over the time theyve been friends.
Its gone from tash being a bad/good influence to her being quite upfront and now dominant with sarah.
Sarah seems to be enjoying this new arrangement i think a lot changed on their holiday sarah realising she enjoys tash pushing her.
Tash obvoiusly realised that so has opened up about her desire to play this new game.
Sarah says tbey chatted a lot about sex what tash wants to try and what she thinks sarah should try.
Sarah cant remember it all but she says tash is quite open when it comes to sex and is very much a they should try everything once .

All-In said:
All valid questions. Something your wife will find out and surely share with you if she does fully submit to her.

I think it is a combination of the power and control over another woman, and the fun of seeing how far she can take her.
A womans mind understands another female mind and can do a lot with that power and control.

How ready is your wife to take that step with her friend?
As far as how ready she is all i can tell you is that sarah really enjoyed tash daring her and basically outing her as a slutty wife to the guys on holiday.
I know her and tash have played around a little and seems tash is the more dom one.
And i could tell sarah was excited when telling me about this idea.

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth
That is the angle I would encourage her in, or push her towards. It sounds like tash can handle all the rest.

How often are the two together? how much time does your wife currently devote to Tash?

All-In said:
Regarding the boundries being set on your wife. Aside from the condom and safety issue which is important for health reasons, I would think that you should want to encourage her to accept whatever rules,
Agreed on the health side we have always discussed this.
But it seems we now have a spanner in the works.
I cant deny i find it amazingly horny knowing she has bare backed with guys
And when she told me how much it turns her on .
Shes also asked if we knew a guy was ok in future would it be ok.
Its obviously on her mind and now mine its a powerful thought .
One i cant seem to get out of my mind.
Especially now i know she actually gets off on it.

as far as the barebacking? That is probably something she should discuss with Tash and ask her what she wants in that area yes?

All-In said:
How often are the two together? how much time does your wife currently devote to Tash?
They text all through week
See each other during week
And usualy have at least one night out at weekend if were not busy.

All-In said:
as far as the barebacking? That is probably something she should discuss with Tash and ask her what she wants in that area yes?
Wow not something i thought of.
Deciding to go unprotected with a proven guy everynow and then is a powerful thought.
But giving tash control of that could be a risky thing i get the feeling tash would run with it for her own pleasures.
A chat for me and sarah to have i think

I think a chat with her about Tash and where wife is with her and how ready she is to submit everything to her is important for both of you.
Tash might run with things in all areas for her own pleasures. That is something to discuss and is important to understand if submitting control to her is going to be real.

All-In

All-In said:
I think a chat with her about Tash and where wife is with her and how ready she is to submit everything to her is important for both of you.
Tash might run with things in all areas for her own pleasures. That is something to discuss and is important to understand if submitting control to her is going to be real.

All-In
Absolutely
Tash and sarah are friends so i feel tash wont do anything to put sarah in harms way.
I am trying to imagine what dares she might think up but my mind is overloaded right now lol.
I just had a thought that i havent asked if tash wants to be around during sarahs dares.
Weirdly in a way tash is a little like me she enjoys sarah having sex but where as i have let sarah lead tash is more dominant.
So what do i call a dom cuck lol.