new to this she says shes ready but nervous

Thanks by the way its great to have a general chat about this

Interesting developments. Do you think part of tash's control would be cutting back on sex with you? Driving Sarah more towards getting all her sex from others.

Knk069 said:
Interesting developments. Do you think part of tash's control would be cutting back on sex with you? Driving Sarah more towards getting all her sex from others.
I hope not lol.
Thing is thats not something we have in our plans i enjoy sex with her i just enjoy her to have sex with others too.

Hey guys so our life still has us experiencing new things.
But as you can guess iv lost my mojo for my diary lol.
Even now theres a number of things i can write about but just cant seem to find my writers mind.
Dont know why
Should i try is anyone wanting me to continue theres lots of new and very good columns being written.
Do i leave this while its still got some heart.

Hopeful cuck said:
Even now theres a number of things i can write about but just cant seem to find my writers mind.
Dont know why
Should i try is anyone wanting me to continue theres lots of new and very good columns being written.
Well Hopeful I have been here since the get go. So you know where the Deacon stands. I like so much reading about Sarah, actually probably as much as you get out of her getting fucked. Now that is a big statement and I would NOT make it were it not true. I check for your updates as soon as I get on this site and have always done so. I can hardly wait to hear all the new stuff. I do not wish for you to do something that you are uncomfortable doing. So with all respect I deal it back to you and say Thanks for what you have shared with us up to now. Hopefully you will find the desire to continue. Respectfully okdeacon

Reactions: Windjammer78, toolman2c and babagee
Hopeful cuck said:
Dont know why
I mostly lurk and don't post very often. But I have to say this: Your thread is one of the few that keep me coming (!) back to the site. Yours is the first watch on my list. Especially now with the talk of Tash in charge and where y'all go from here, I hope that you can find the way through your writer's block to keep us updated.

Reactions: toolman2c
Ok so i am going to try get back on it.
Mainly because we have had such a huge set of changes in our lifestyle im going to try be quick and get up to date but bare with me as theres a lot to cover.

Reactions: Nazareth
So im going to summerise a few things .
Firstly kieran is slowly dissapearing from sarahs life she is getting bored .
They now meet just every now and then
Sarahs choice so thats fine.
Tash is very much a part of sarahs new direction and has emerged as being a very dominant woman who enjoys controling and using sarah for her pleasures.
Sarah for her part loves it and has become very active for her.
This has lead us to some new places and sarah has opened up a lot .
Tash has certainly found a dirtier side to sarah and encouraged it.
Shes gone from a woman who likes fucking to a wiman who likes being fucked if that makes sense.

Reactions: okdeacon and Nazareth
So they go out most friday and saturday nights .
During which tash is generally in charge.
She will have sarah flash herself at guys sometimes let guys touch her.
Usually end up back at her place with a young guy/s .
Suffice to say this has ramped up sarahs sex life and she seems to relish it .
I think its the excitement of new sex that really hits it for her .

Reactions: babagee and Nazareth
So one of biggest suprises has been dogging.
Tash was very keen to go dogging with sarah .
After an initial reservation sarah agreed to try it .
They went for first time a few weeks ago not much happened sarah and tash played with each other it was mainly older guys that sarah didnt find particularily attractive .
Tash convinced her to let a couple of guys touch her and she played with one guy.
But that was it.
Sarah did admit she enjoyed being watched and seeing them aroused.

They continueď to go but i was unsure if it would go anywhere.
I was wrong.
In the following weeks tash has managed to take sarah from touching to having full sex with these guys.
Infact there last couple of trips sarah has enjoyed multiple experience.
Tash doesnt tend to get too involved but sarah has said she seems to really enjoy watching her during these meets the most.
And will touch herself a lot.

For my part im on cloud 9
My wife is litterally fucking whoever she likes and loving it.
I get great sex after and benefit from this new dirty lady thats growing from it.
There are one or two other things to catch up but i need to check with sarah if im ok to post about it.
I appologise for the quick run through but im hoping if i can catch up then i will be able to get my head in gear and start more regular posts.
However if anyone has questions about my brief catch up please ask and i will try and answer anything you need to know.

Reactions: okdeacon, babagee and Nazareth
I sincerely thank you for the updates!
I've always found dogging to be very exciting, especially where it's much more about display and exhibitionism as opposed to sex with random strangers. However, it's intoxicating to have the power to make someone 'perform' for you, so I can understand how it would be hard to resist making her perform sexual acts.
It appears Tash has made her take steps, each time reaching another level. I suppose that's as good a way as any, and you can't argue the results.
It also sounds like Sara has recovered quite well from recent family events, and is growing into her new submissive role. Good for her, and it sounds as if it's a win-win-win for you, Sara, and Tash. Bravo!

You did mention "lifestyle changes" when you began these recent updates; is this anything you can comment on? I'm not meaning to pry into your private life, but am interested to know if you view them as a positive or negative.

P.S. Please tell Sara we would love to have her share some pictures! No need to show face if she's not comfortable with that, but I'd just about kill to see some pictures of her used pussy after she returns home from some of her adventures.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Hopeful cuck said:
For my part im on cloud 9
My wife is litterally fucking whoever she likes and loving it.
I get great sex after and benefit from this new dirty lady thats growing from it.
There are one or two other things to catch up but i need to check with sarah if im ok to post about it.
I appologise for the quick run through but im hoping if i can catch up then i will be able to get my head in gear and start more regular posts.
However if anyone has questions about my brief catch up please ask and i will try and answer anything you need to know.
Hey man- thanks for the updates!

My question is about how much control Tash has over Sarah. You had mentioned some aspects earlier, and I'm keen to know if you guys worked those out. For example, can Tash control whether Sarah takes a guy bare? Or which hole he uses? How far is Sarah (and you) going in letting Tash run the show?

Also, did she ever go to the swingers club with Keiran?

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Hey, welcome back and thanks for the updates. Glad that you are both back to enjoying yourselves

lighting said:
Hey man- thanks for the updates!

My question is about how much control Tash has over Sarah. You had mentioned some aspects earlier, and I'm keen to know if you guys worked those out. For example, can Tash control whether Sarah takes a guy bare? Or which hole he uses? How far is Sarah (and you) going in letting Tash run the show?

Also, did she ever go to the swingers club with Keiran?
The swingers club never panned out not sure why just never seemed to get arranged.
As for tash control sarah is just going with it as long as shes comfortable.
They have an agreement sarah can call time on anything if she feels its not right.

For example, can Tash control whether Sarah takes a guy bare? Or which hole he uses?
Sarah will do things tash asks her to especially if tash is there.
Most of the weekend stuff is just both of them pulling and fucking at tashs house.
But the dogging is more of a voyeur thing for tash she gets off on watching sarah and guiding her .

Reactions: toolman2c and okdeacon
Nazareth said:
I sincerely thank you for the updates!
I've always found dogging to be very exciting, especially where it's much more about display and exhibitionism as opposed to sex with random strangers. However, it's intoxicating to have the power to make someone 'perform' for you, so I can understand how it would be hard to resist making her perform sexual acts.
It appears Tash has made her take steps, each time reaching another level. I suppose that's as good a way as any, and you can't argue the results.
It also sounds like Sara has recovered quite well from recent family events, and is growing into her new submissive role. Good for her, and it sounds as if it's a win-win-win for you, Sara, and Tash. Bravo!

You did mention "lifestyle changes" when you began these recent updates; is this anything you can comment on? I'm not meaning to pry into your private life, but am interested to know if you view them as a positive or negative.

P.S. Please tell Sara we would love to have her share some pictures! No need to show face if she's not comfortable with that, but I'd just about kill to see some pictures of her used pussy after she returns home from some of her adventures.
Hi thanks.
Firstly i will try for the pics she was a bit weirded about it when we started this but shes changed a lot so il ask again.

Ok as for the lifestyle changes.
I guess i mean how sarah has changed her confidence is amazing.
Her sexual activity is a lot bigger with tash at the helm.
And her desires and openess to trying new things and different men.
The dogging is a big leap i didnt expect to go so well.
Shes actively pleasuring men she most times wouldnt look at as a sexual partner.
She gets a thrill from it and from tash and eventually my reaction.
I think having tash kind of control and encourage this behaviour makes sarah feel more comfortable doing it i suppose i mean it takes away the responcibility if that makes sense.

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth
can Tash control whether Sarah takes a guy bare?
Ok so i forgot to answer this one.
Or wasnt sure if or how i would.
So tash doesnt have direct control over bareback sex.
However she has learned very quickly that if sarah has a few drinks and is horny its not always her first thought.
And tash likes sarah to bareback we have found out.
It has also come to light after some disscusion that sarah and i had a few weeks back that sarah prefers bare sex
She is turned on a lot by feel of a guy cumming.
I asked her why she hadnt said before she just said because we made descision to use condoms and thats what iv tried to do but just not very well.
Our present status is its her decision however all dogging is with protection as she has had multiple guys recently.
I know some of you will say whats difference between protection dogging but bare sex with guys she meets.
Honestly i dont know but it feels right so were doing that. Lol.

Reactions: toolman, okdeacon, toolman2c and 1 other person
And finaly the big news is that a few weeks back we discovered sarah is pregnant .
So thats the real lifestyle change.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Nazareth