Not my story but i think is great

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date

minotauro21

Mr Man
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2006
I will post a story and need feedback, how should go etc.... thanks....

After spending a year at seperate schools, John and Mary decided they wanted to go to the same college so they could be together more and not drift apart. John had attended a Big 10 University while Mary had gone to a small private liberal arts college. They decided it was Mary who would transfer.

They had dated the last two years of high school but seen each other only during holidays during the past year. John had strayed a bit at school as guys will. Mary although she and John had 'fooled around' and she had 'fooled around' with a few guys at her small college remained a virgin.

So the last weekend in August they loaded up two cars and made the six hour drive. Mary had found an apartment during the summer and John whose parents were not as affluent was going to live in a dorm room. The plan of course was for them to stay together a lot in Mary's one bedroom apartment.

After a long drive, they moved in. John dropped his clothes and other personals off at the dorm and then drove out to Mary's complex. He helped her move her things into the partly furnished apartment. It seemed amazing how many boxes she had brought. It was a hot day and both were sweating from carrying the boxes up the flight of stairs and unpacking and arranging them in the apartment.

'Hey,' John said, 'Let's go for a swim!"

Mary took a drink of bottled water and said "Now that’s a good idea!"

John ran down to the car to get a pair of trunks. Mary retreated into her bedroom, shut the blinds and put on a French cut pink and blue bikini. She looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. She wore her blonde hair cut very short. She had a pretty face with full lips and white teeth. Her blue eyes had a sort of slavic slant to them. German blood she had been told. She was 5foot 4inches tall and in excellent shape. She had been on the track team in high school and was an avid jogger. Her b cup breasts were so high and firm that she rarely wore a bra. She had runner’s legs and rather narrow boyish hips.

John burst in the door of the living and quickly pulled off his sweaty shorts and jockey underwear. Mary looked at him and smiled....they had of course seen each other naked.
"JOHN!" she yelled. "Somebody is gonna see you!" The living room blinds were open.

John was 5-9 and around a one hundred and seventy five pounds. The head of his flaccid penis poked an inch or so out of his curly brown pubes.

'Who cares?' He said. "We're in college now! We can do whatever we want!"

She smiled....Knowing what he meant. They kissed and grabbed beach towels and walked hand in hand to the pool. The pool turned out to be very crowded. Moving day! People were excited and talking, also the hot day had sent many to the pool to cool off.

'There's an open spot!' Mary said and the couple headed for it.

Sitting in the corner near the open spot were four very athletic looking young black men.

John knew who they were, at least two of them. Aries Simmons was an All Big 10 linebacker and Derrick Evans a running back who had been in his English 101 class. The other two must be football players as well. They had the look.

John mouthed "Hey guys" as he spread out his towel. Mary laid hers out on the otherside. She sat down quickly crosslegged and opened a diet pepsi.

"What up?" Derrick said recognizing him. " We wuz in English....Randy right?"

"No, John, John Roberts...this is...my girlfriend Mary."

Mary looked over at the guys. "Hi" she said, smiling sweetly. "I'm Mary Miller."

"These guys play football here." John offered.

"Cool!" Mary beamed. "Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Derrick" the powerful 6 footer said raising up and waving his hand.

"I'm Aries. Nice to meet ya'all" Said the other player John had reckognized. He was 6-3 and a rock solid 235 pounds. He had incredible shoulder muscles that strained when he pushed against his deck chair to stand up. He shook hands with John and stepped past him and reached a large hand out to Mary. Mary. still sitting up, reached up and gently grasped his hand.
"Nice to meet you, Aries." Mary said, quickly looking up at his handsome face. She was a little embarrassed and did not know why.

The two other players also stood up.

"I'm Zack" said a smooth faced and long muscled athlete. He was rather light skinned and good looking. He was 6-2 and right around 200lbs. He sat down.

"I'm Ty" burst the young man sitting farthest away. He was very dark skinned and the smallest of the group. He was around 5-10 180lbs and had no visible body fat. He had a very small waist and his trunks hung low seeming to want to slide off his hips. He walked quickly... he did everything fast....over to John and Mary and shook hands. He held Mary's hand a bit longer than necessary. Mary could see his eyes wander over her body. It made her a bit uneasy.

"John played football in High School!' Mary chirped. John grimaced.

"Thats cool" Aries said. "What position?"

"Running back" John answered.

"Thats what I play." Derrick said.

The conversation continued. The guys asked where they were from, what they were going to take in school...the same conversation you here on campuses all over the country.

"So you like this complex? Which building do ya'll live in?" Aries asked.

"I live in Building B." Mary answered. "John is staying in Smith Hall."

"Oh? You living in the dorms huh?" Aries querried.

"Yea." John said. "But I'll be here a lot"

"Cool" Aries answered.

"I'm gonna get in the water!" Mary said, lithely springing to her feet.

Even playing it cool, four sets of eyes watched her stand, adjust her suit and walk to the water’s edge and then neatly dive in. John caught their glances and then he stood up and also dived in the pool. Mary swam to the other side and John joined her, leaning on the edge of the pool. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her.

"JOHN!" Mary said. "Those guys are watchin' us!"

She kissed him back, and then bit his ear so he yelped and splashed. Then she swam back to the other sided of the pool very fast.

"Damn! You can swim? Do you swim here?" Aries asked.

"Nah!" Mary said grabbing a towel and drying off. "I ran track...but that was just in high school. I like to swim and run and stuff. Gotta try to stay in shape"

"You look like you're in pretty good shape to me." Aries said evenly.

"To me too!" Ty laughed

"Ty, shut up!" Zack said. "Don't pay any attention to Ty. He's a dumbass."

About that time John climbed out of the pool. He grabbed his towel.

He and Mary talked quietly for a few seconds and they said their goodbyes to the four football players.

The guys watched them, or rather watched Mary walk away.

"Damn, that girl is fine!" said Derrick. Ty agreed.

"She is nice and she has got a boyfriend!" Intoned Zack.

"Yea, well he don't look like much to me!" Aries said and switched his voice to a high pitched imitation of Mary..."John played in high school!"

They all laughed at that one, even Zack.

That night John and Mary got a pizza and beer and watched TV at Mary's apartment. After a while they started kissing, Johns hands wandered over her body.

"Well, we're here. We're alone." John said. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a box of condoms. He looked at her.

"Not tonight. OK? I am really tired. I want everything to be perfect." Mary said, and kissed him.

"OK...." he said. "I need to go unpack my shit anyway."

"Sorry!" She said. "It's been a really long day."

They kissed and John departed. Crossing the parking lot he ran into Aries and Zack. He nodded at them and went and started his car.

"Hmmmm...He ain't stayin' the night?" Aries asked.

"Maybe not." Zack said. "Maybe they aren't that tight."

"Maybe they ain't that tight...but I bet she is!" Aries laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good

Please continue. Take a look at mine if you want.

Just a little more, i have it almost finished but i need to know what u guys think!!!

The next day was the first day of classes. Aries and Zack walked across campus to a Sociology class that they shared. They were both above average
students though Aries would often play it off as if it weren't cool to be too smart in school.

Mary had gotten up and taken a quick shower. She dried herself off and slid on panties and a pair of baggy green cargo shorts. She pulled a tank top
over her bare chest and slipped on a pair of Teva sandals. Grabbing her back pack she headed for the Arts building and her first class at her new school.

Aries and Zack saw Mary walking across the campus courtyard in their direction.

"Hey! Ain't that our girl from the pool?" Aries said.

"Sure is." Zack said. "She sure is a cute thing"

"MMMMmmmm Mmmm! Look at them titties bounce!" Aries said and unconsciously shifted his organ around in his shorts.

Mary smiled when she recognized them and made a sort of skip a to quicken her stride towards them.
Her firm young breasts bounced with each step.

Both young men watched and made sure as she got closer they were looking her in the face.

"Hey guys!" Mary smiled broadly. She had a pretty smile, her whole face lit up.

"Hey girl! What you up to?" Zack said.

"Going to class, my first one." She replied

"You lookin' awful cute today!" Aries said.

Mary just shrugged. "Well, I gotta run! Nice to see you guys!"

They turned and watched her walk away. "Man she got something about her! Not a knock out but kinda fresh and sexy!" Aries said. "And damn
her tits look good!"

"C'mon Man!" Zack intoned, We're gonna be late." They both turned to watch her.

Mary enjoyed her first class. The size of the university made for a lot more art resources but the classes were much larger. She scoped around her class for cute guys but a sophomore level art class didn't offer many possibilities.

Her second class was a rather boring lecture in a huge auditorium style classroom. She was hungry upon leaving class. John had told her he would meet her at Powell Hall Dining Room. She was early and grabbed a diet soda and sat and opened a school book to start reading the assignment she had been given in her last class.

She was reading when she was startled by someone sitting beside her. She looked up expecting John...it was Tyrone.

"Wazzzup?" he asked.

"Oh...you scared me!...Hi. It's Ty right?"

"Yea, I just came in to get somethin' to eat. Derrick is s'posed to be here." He looked around.

"I'm meeting John." She said, looking around as well.

"That's cool!" Ty replied. "You lookin' nice today. You really got a pretty tan."

"Yea." She said. "Pools will all be closin' soon. I'm gonna get a little more sun today."

Mary stood up looking around the crowded cafeteria for her boyfriend. Ty's eyes went up and down her body. Again...she caught him and sat down.

Derrick came through the door next. The muscular running back was wearing a tank top too and his shoulders bulged carrying a pair of books and a walkman. He was wearing dark sunglasses.

"Wassup?" He said seeing Ty.

"OH! Its our new neighbor! Wassup girl?" He took Mary's hand and dropped his books on the table. He checked her out through his shades. Nice

"Hey...we gotta hurry. I need to eat and go meet with my coach" Ty said. "Wanna get in line with us?"

"I better wait on John" She said.

"Oh OK, blowin' a brother off!" Derrick laughed, halfway meaning it. They both stood up and got in line.

John came in a few minutes later in a huff. "Sorry! I had to call my Dad, somebody ran into my car in the parking lot

"Oh? Is it bad?"

"Nah, just a dent and a couple of long scratches but I'll have to get the whole door painted. My Dad is pissed."

"Whose stuff is that?" He said, pointing down to the table.

"Oh, a couple of those guys from the pool. Derrick and the other one, the smaller one." Mary said.

"What are they doing here? Are they hitting on you?", he asked testily.

"No, they're sweet!" she said.

"Yeah! Right!" he rolled his eyes.

"Lets go get some food! I'm starved." She gave him sad smile. "Sorry about your car."

John and Mary returned after the slow sideways scoot through the cafeteria line. Ty and Derrick were still seated and looked up smiling when the young white couple returned. They had noticed the quivering motion of Mary’s breasts in the tank top as she carried her tray back to the table.

The conversation went quickly to football and the upcoming home opener. Ty and Derrick both told them they needed to be sure to come to the game, that the team was going to be good this year. The two football players did most of the talking in between eating their food very quickly. They stood up to go, said their goodbyes and Ty stepped forward quickly and planted a small kiss on Mary’s cheek.

“Damn, you got another boyfriend there?” John bristled.

“Oh John! Don’t be silly!” Mary pouted and then smiled extra big. It was one of the things she did that John loved and she did it anytime he got a little peeved at her and it always made him smile back. “They are just being sweet!”

Mary had finished her classes for the day and went back to the apartment. It was very sunny and she decided to take her books and do some studying out by the pool. She read for a while and then decided to lay on her stomach and even out her tan. She reached behind her undoing the plastic closure of the aquamarine bikini top. It had been an eventful two days and she drifted in and out of a half sleep, the sun feeling good on the naked skin of her back.
Mary had dozed off and she felt a hand touching her shoulder…was it part of a dream?

“Hey! HEY! You’re gonna burn if you’re not careful!”

Mary came out of her drowsy state enough to see that Aries was kneeling next to her. He picked up her bottle of suntan lotion and squeezed it….lotion shot out in a stream some on his hand some shooting onto her back.

“OOOPS! It went off! Got too excited I guess!” He laughed. “Here. Let me rub this on ya.”

Aries rubbed the lotion over the warm smooth skin of her back. He felt his cock twinge slightly. Damn her skin is nice, he thought.

He rubbed it into her back and shoulders and breathed in as he rubbed it on her sides down to where her breasts began to swell. He felt her firm flesh give as he rubbed the cocoanut smelling lotion into that sensitive area. He rubbed it down her back. Her back had muscle on either side of the backbone. He pushed the lotion down to the small aquamarine bikini bottom. He rubbed it in remarking at the fitness of her back and then slid his fingers under the thin fabric. He looked down to see his fingers slide along inside of the panties and he ran them down almost where the two twin cheeks he was admiring started their delicious part. Fuck she has a hot little ass!

He felt Mary stiffen and withdrew his hand.

“You got a little line of sunburn down there!” He said. “You don’t wanna burn up that little butt now!”

“You want me to do your legs?” he asked.

Mary reached up with one hand. Keeping her body pressed tight to the towel and her top.

”Uh,,, no thanks. I can do that myself.” She said. “But thanks for puttin’ that lotion on me.”

“Hey, anytime! Believe me it was my pleasure!” Aries laughed.

Mary laughed too. Rather nervously. She felt herself flush. She felt a reaction somewhere else too. In her loins.
He had put his hands inside her bottoms. Just a bit. Very innocently it seemed. And not so innocent! Mary could feel the sexual tension. Moreover what was worse, she could feel her sex dampen. Somewhere in her was something that liked his fingers on her flesh…inside her bikini bottoms…almost “feeling up” her naked ass!

“Yea! I bet!” She said mockingly. She reached down with one hand and pulled at the hem of the bikini bottoms pulling them back up just a bit.

He settled back sitting on the bare concrete. “You know, if you and your boyfriend want, you can use my family tickets for the game. Nobody is coming up this weekend to use ‘em. They’re goodass seats, a lot better than the normal student tickets.”

“That’s nice of you!” She said smiling and squinting in the sun looking up at him. “I’ll ask John!”

“OK. You do that. I gotta hit it. We got practice this afternoon.”

Early that evening, she mentioned the tickets to John. He was planning to return home for a Labor Day picnic. It was a big family thing and they had gone together the last few years. She told him she had a lot to do and after all they had just got there and it would mean 12 hours in a car over the weekend to come and go. John got a bit angry and left pouting. Mary was so mad and upset tears ran down her cheeks.

She decided to go to the library and study a little.

She left wearing a snug fitting red t shirt and short cutoff blue jean shorts. She chose a table by the back window of the library. She sat quietly reading an art history text. A few rows away Zack sat watching the young blonde. He too had been studying, but looked up from his book and all of a sudden….she was just there.

Wow. She really is a cutie! And the guys are right. She does have a pretty body! Nice legs!

Mary got up to get a drink of water and walked away him. He watched the movement of her hips and the muscles move in her legs. Coming back he watched the firm breasts moving slightly with each step, the nipples poking against the cotton. His eyes, dropped to the crotch of the cutoff jeans…damn! Then….

Very generous of you

rondori said:
Please continue. Take a look at mine if you want.

Very gracious of you to give him permission to continue.

Take a look at your - what ?.

Is English your first language sir ?.

I cant see any comments on story, any ideas???

“Zack!” He looked up to see that she had recognized him….Hopefully not noticing he was staring at her crotch….

“Hey Mary!” She came over.

“Hi Zack! I see you guys everywhere!” She said.

“It’s just we’re the first people you met. For a big school it seems like a small campus sometimes. You’ll see.” He told her.

“The last school I went to had 800 students…It seems huge to me! I guess I’ll get used to it. So what are you doing here?” She asked

“Trying to get some studying done. The guys either watch TV or play PlayStation 24-7! They can get pretty loud. I like it here. I can think.”

“Me too.” She said. “They have a great amount of art resources here. And I really like these tables near the windows. That way I can study or day dream.”

“Day dream? What kinda stuff do you daydream about?” He asked.

“MMMMMMMM!” She said smiling naughtily. “All kinds of stuff!”

The thought was intriguing but he let it go.

“Aries offered me and John his tickets to the game!” Mary chirped.

“That’s cool! It’ll be a good game!” He said. Aries is workin’ it.

“Yeah! I’m psyched to see a game here! Shelby College didn’t have much of a football team! There were more people in my English class here than would go to the games there.”

“Yea major college football is great! It’s a great atmosphere at the games! You will enjoy it.”

She kinda pouted. “I’m not sure if I’m gonna come. John is going home and maybe I should go with him. We kinda had a fight!”

“Sorry to hear that!” he said, lying more than a little.

“Yea! He has some family thing with all of his cousins and stuff! It’s boring! I think I’m gonna stay here this weekend! Yeah. I AM gonna stay here. Tell Aries, I won’t need the ticket though. I’ll just get one in the student section.”

“No. Go ahead and take Aries’s. He’s from Florida and his mom only comes up to one game a year. Really, you should use it. Bring somebody else.”

“I really don’t know anybody but John and you guys!” She shrugged.

“You’ll meet lots of people.” He looked down at his watch. “This place closes in ten minutes; I better get going.”

“Yea me too!” She went to her table and began stuffing her books in her backpack. She filled it and still had three books and a notebook and her purse that she wrestled into her free arm.

“Here! Let me carry those!” he said. She started to protest. “Give ‘em here!” He gave her a mock order.

“Yes sir!” she said and saluted and then smiled “Thanks, that’s’ sweet!”

They caught a few glances as they left the library together, walking along the street lamp lit sidewalks. They chatted a bit more about the upcoming game until they reached Mary’s car. Zack handed the blonde her books which she took and arranged in the back seat.

“Do you need a ride? Do you have a car?” She asked.

“I usually just take the shuttle bus.” He said. “They run all the time.”

“No way! Come on, I’ll give you a ride.” She offered.

“Ok! That’s’ cool” He said, walking to the other side of the car, opening the door and getting in.

It was a short drive to the apartment complex. They listened to a campus radio station and Mary caught Zack looking at her legs as they turned the corner into the complex.

Zack, for his part, was considering whether or not he should try to kiss her. She pulled into a parking spot near her building and looked up and over at him.

“Thanks for the ride.” he said.

“Thank YOU for the help with all those books!” She leaned and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “That was very gentlemanly of you!”

There was something about the taste of his skin on her mouth that seemed different. It had to be in her mind she told herself. It was the first time she had kissed a black person.

Zack reached out and gently touched the side of her cheek and bent to kiss her. She looked surprised at this and leaned away.

“Unh unh!” She said and opened the car door to get out. Zack got out on the other side.

“Sorry Mary!” He said.

“It’s OK, you didn’t do anything wrong. I just can’t.” She looked at him. She liked him.

“Yeah, I know.” He said. “I will see you later.”

“Sure. Thanks for the help.” She turned and walked away. After a couple of steps she saw someone standing near the entrance to her building. It was John. He did not look happy.

“Hey John!” Mary said, smiling nervously.

“What the fuck was that?” He said loudly.

"I just gave him a ride back from the Library!" Mary said. "I don't know what is with you!"

She brushed by him and headed into her apartment with John hard on her heels.

"I am sorry!" He said. "I was hoping things would be better up here for us. On our own...you know."

It had been an eventful few days for her. As they talked and she smoothed things over they ended up in the bedroom.

John was very excited when Mary told him that she was "ready".

The event itself as well as John's equipment were very short. After some rushed foreplay he entered her and seemed to go at breakneck speed before

having a spasm after about 30 seconds and shooting off in the lubricated condom he had donned over his four and a half inch erection. Almost immediately after his climax,

he rose and went to the bathroom and flushed the used rubber down the toilet.

Mary kissed him as he climbed back in bed.

"Sorry I was so fast" He said. "I was really excited!"

"It's OK honey, It was really good!" She said. "I was really ready!"

They kissed again and both fell asleep.

When Mary awoke John was already up and dressed.

"I am gonna skip my afternoon class and head out before lunch. Are you sure you don't wanna come? We can stop someplace and do it again!"

"You are terrible!" She laughed. "Besides...I am a little sore...down there." She blushed.

"OK...I'll tell everybody you said 'hello'. I love you baby!" He said.

"I love you too!" She answered, getting out of bed and gently rubbing her tender crotch.

John drove out and Mary watched him go before undressing to get into the shower.

"So that is what all the fuss is about!' She sighed.

Twenty minutes later Aries and Zack were at Mary's front door. They rang the doorbell and waited....and waited.

"I guess she has a class." Aries said.

Zack hit the doorbell one more time and then they both turned to walk away.

"HEY GUYS!" They turned around to see the door open and Mary peeking around the corner. Her short hair was wet and she was wrapped in a
large soft white bath towel.

"Oh there you are!" Aries said. "We just stopped by to see if you wanted tickets for the game Saturday."

Pinning the towel to her still damp body with her left arm she opened the door with her free hand.

Uh...yeah. I guess so. John won't be here though. He is leaving today to go home till after Labor Day. His family has....." her voice trailed off then
she chirped.."Yeah I will take one. I am fired up about the game!"

"I will leave you both of 'em.at the will call window. It's by gate 12" Aries said. "If you boyfriend changes his mind or you find somebody else to go. What's he doin' goin' home anyway?"

"Yeah." Zack said. "Ya'll just got here right?"

"He has some family party. It's a big deal for them. But I am gonna stay here and watch the game. I am psyched to see you guys play!"

"Well if you wanna bring somebody else its cool." Aries said. "If you wanna meet up after the game our locker room is on the east side of the stadium.

"Hopefully we will have a victory party but a lot of the guys will get together either way" Zack said.

"We ain't losin' to these bitches!" Aries glowered at Zack.

"Oh shit! he said looking at Mary. "Sorry!"

"Well...we better hit it! We better not be late to the meeting!" Zack said.

"Oh!" Aries remembered...."What is your last name? So I can leave the tickets."

Mary told him.

"We'll look for you Saturday!" Aries said and then they both turned and left.

Mary closed the door behind her. That was nice of them...she thought. She then pulled off the towel and began to finish drying her still damp hair.

Standing naked she looked out of the door's peep hole and watched the two well built althletes walk away.

great story

love your story! love the sow seduction & the pace, your doing a great job! keep it up. would lve 2 see her end up wit just 1 of the guys, maybe him sharing herm but just 1 blk guy as her main bf.

MMMMM too many views and no comments....

Saturday morning Mary arose and took a slow paced 30 minute jog. It was very warm that morning and she worked up a good sweat. After a long hot shower, she went to Starbucks and had a big Latte

and a slice of lemon pound cake. "Not very nutricious, Mary!" She thought. "But after that run...you can afford it!" It was an early game with the kickoff at 1 PM. She dressed in blue jean shorts and a red IU football t shirt she had just bought at the bookstore. It did not look like the shirts that the guys on the team wore, which were grey and made of thick cotton. She pulled it on over her naked chest

and smiling at her reflection in the mirror, decided it was a good fit. She was proud of her body, especially her legs and her breasts. The short shorts and tight T shirt showed these off to good advantage!

The game was amazing to her. She had never been to a big time football game. All the guys played well. But Aries was amazing. Playing linebacker, he was all over the field making crushing tackles.

Mary trained an inexpensive pair of binoculars on the different guys she knew from the team. At two different times during the game, Aries had to be pulled away from altercations with opposing players.

He seemed to be playing with a rage. "God! He is so tough!" Mary thought. "I would hate to have to mess with him!" Zack, playing safety was usually one of those helping pull his roommate away from a fight.

He had an interception of his own and really looked good in the red and white uniform.

Late in the game, Derrick a back up running back scored the touchdown that put the game out of reach. Tyrone had played only on special teams but had made a couple of good tackles. She watched to see that his exuberance off the field was more than matched by his animated behavior on the field. "He is cute!" She decided.

Mary had sat with an empty seat beside her. There were a large number of african americans in her section as it was the family and friends of the players. She did notice a number of VERY pretty white girls in the group. The girlfriends of the players. She thought for a bit and wondered how many of them were dating black players. She hadn't really thought about that before so it was strange that it popped into her head at that moment.

After the game she went down to the locker room area to wait for the guys. Then she noticed that about half the white girls there were meeting and kissing the black players. She blushed...thinking of her four new "friends". She waited for a few minutes and didn't see any of the four emerge from the locker room. She noticed other people, some of the girlfriends and some of the players checking her out,

It seemed to her like they were wanted to see who she was waiting for. She suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable. She sighed and headed out to walk across campus and back to where she had parked her car.

Several minutes later, Derrick and Tyrone emerged. They chatted with some teammates. There was going to be a big party in their complex!

Minutes later Aries and Zack came out. They had played more and were tired. Both had spent a long time with reporters. Aries was an outstanding player, sure to be All Big 10 while Zack's intellect and personality made him a source or insightful and intelligent quotes.

"You guys seen Mary?" Zack asked.

"Nah!" Ty answered. "Maybe she didn’t come!"

"Fuck...I was hopin' she would come out a bit tonight. You two should have seen her in that towel. Skin all wet!" Aries smiled.

"Well, lets get something to eat!" Zack said.

"And some beer!" Derrick said.

"That was a great fuckin' game!" Ty said. "Did ya'll see me hit that motherfucker on that kickoff?"

"I wonder where she was...." Zack said.

"Well we got a party over at Steve's! We can check on her when we get back."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary had made her way back through the departing crowd on the hot late afternoon. She got to her car and drove to her apartment. She checked her phone messages---NONE---

and then drove to a convenience store and bought a few supplies, she had a hankering for some ice cream. She noticed a group of guys who she thought were football players

buying beer and soft drinks and chips....party stuff.

Once at home, she called and ordered a pizza and then went in and took a long shower, first hot, then cold to cool her off.

She pulled on a pair of panties she used for running, some gym shorts and an old worn yellow tank top that she only wore around the apartment. She sat back and opened a text book

only to have her phone ring seconds later. It was Lucy, a friend from her home town.

"SO!" Lucy bubbled "I hear that you are a woman now! You and John finally did the dirty deed!"

"WHAT?!?" Mary exclaimed. "How do you know that?"

"Well, he told Sam and some other guys. Bragging. You know how guys are! Sam told me. You HAVE to tell me all about it!" Lucy continued. "Did it hurt?"

"Not that much to tell." Mary said flatly. "He certainly doesn't have anything to brag about!"

The conversation lasted only a couple of minutes. Mary was very disappointed that something so personal was being spread around her hometown. And John hadn't even called her or sent flowers or anything that guys were supposed to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aries rubbed his left shoulder. "Man, this shit still hurts!" He had got a bit of a contusion when his shoulder pads had slipped up during a savage tackle of one of the opposing team's star running back. His opponent had gotten the worst of it however as the hit had given him a slight concussion and had put him out of the game.

The four teammates sat at a table in a campus bar.

"Damn, I thought our little blonde neighbor was gonna meet us!" Derrick said.

"Yeah, boyfriend be outta town for the weekend!" Ty added.

"She was lookin' fine all wet and nekked in that towel!" Aries said, taking a long pull on a beer.

"She is cute." Zack said. "Smart too!"

"She sure does have a tight little body!" Derrick said.

"I'm gonna get me some of that." Aries said taking another sip of his beer.

"Man, she has GOT a boyfriend." Zack said.

"You like her! You want some of it too!" Aries said smiling. "I know you nigger! I can tell when you like some chick."

"Yeah, I kinda like her. She's smart. She ain't some freak. And she has already got a man." Zack countered.

"Well I don't know how much a man he is!" Aries said. "And, anyway, you been working it too! You just the same as the rest of us!"

"You think she downed with the brothas?" Ty asked, still chewing a chicken wing.

"Well, we gonna find out if she down with the brothas this weekend. Her white boy be gone home to some fuckin' picnic....She be all alone! Finish that food and

we stop by her place and see if she want to party a little bit!" Aries sat down the finished bottle of beer.

Zack wanted to say something else, but did not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary sipped on a Diet Pepsi, sitting it down and grabbing for her third slice of pizza.

"Saturday night and sitting at home...my first week at a new school!" Well at least the game was exciting. I guess I could have waited for Aries and Zack

and the two other guys....What were their names? Oh...Tyrone...and the other one?...." This ran through her mind as she chewed on the vegetarian pizza and

changed the channel on the television. An open text book sat on the coffee table in front of her couch. She could hear the sounds of people, students mostly, bustling

around the apartment complex. "Yeah the game was cool! It was cool because the guys I know were playing!"

The doorbell to her apartment rang.

Mary got up....and went to the door looking out through the peephole. She smiled when she saw Aries and Zack standing there and opened the door wide open with

one swift tug. "HEY GUYS!" She beamed. Tyrone and Derrick stood there too.

"What's up?" Aries said.

"Nuthin'" Mary said. "Come in!"

She stepped back and all four team mates stepped into her apartment.

"That was an AWESOME game! You guys played great!" She said.

She gushed on a bit more and looking at the guys noticed all their eyes kept going down to her chest. She looked down and realized that the thin and tight yellow T Shirt

was SO tight that it hugged her figure and SO thin that you could make out the shape and size of her aureoles and nipples. She looked up and then looked down and said

"Sorry, I guess this IS obnoxious!" She blushed a bit. 'I better go change."

"Looks fine to me!" Ty smiled.

Aries felt his cock twitch. He liked her tits....he REALLY liked her tits.

She scooted over to her bedroom and closed the door behind her. She locked the door. She emerged a few minutes later. She had fixed her make up a bit and had

put on the red book store t shirt she had on earlier. She had on a pair of cut off jean shorts and was barefoot.

yay! about time for another instalment! lol!! would love for this to play out more. instead of makeing her a slut by the end of the weekend! maybe have her go to the party & get in trouble wit some other players, have aries rescue her, kiss in the moment & then she realizes she shouldnt and she leaves, he takes her home, they make out & that's it. let her think about him, how it felt in his arms, his hands puttin lotion on her, his kiss. it would be great to see a different srory for once, have her dump her bf, not make him a cuck, moce in wit 1 of the guys & have like a bf/gf thing. not saying he cant be dom & open her up 2 3somes or sharing her, ect. but having 1 guy that she sleeps with at nite. i do really love your slow pace & seduction of her, hate 2 see it rushed. great job so far!!

great story so far...

I'm enjoying it

sexi story

im looking forward to read the continue

excellent!

Really great story! I check this post everyday to see if there's more.

Thanks for posting, and keep it up :)

yea i check in here almost every day to see if there's a new post! this is an amazing story!

Ok, i love u guys reading it, but i want to know how should it go!!!!

He started to offer to walk her back to her apartment but Aries stepped in front of him and said. "I'll walk you back! They's a lot of ***** guys here."

Remembering Jimmy and for other reasons she wasnt exactly sure of....Mary said. "OK!" She turned and looked at the other three guys. "Sorry guys!" I guess I am kinda tired.”

Aries led her off the balcony. Mary said goodbye to Leslie. Leslie gave a strange look to Aries and then told her to sleep well.

The two walked out of the apartment and across the parking lot.

"Sorry 'bout Derrick and Ty! They just young guys! You know how guys are!" Aries said. He seemed protective of Mary.

They made it to her door and Mary unlocked it and stepped inside.

"Can I come in?" Aries asked.

Mary looked up at him and then down at her sandaled feet and said softly. "Yeah."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aries stepped into the girl's apartment and closed the door behind him.

"That was a cool party. I am sorry....I guess I was tired. I felt like everybody was looking at me." Mary shuffled her feet.

"It's OK Baby. People are just nosy. Maybe using a lame-ass excuse like that to get a kiss was a bad idea." He paused. "But I liked kissing you."

"I like to kiss." Mary said her sometimes squeeky voice turning a bit raspy.

Aries stepped forward and put his hands around her waist. She looked up at him.

He bent down and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. Her hands went up to his upper arms and her mouth opened. Their tongues touched, lightly at first and

then the kiss became more passionate. Her hands left his arms and worked over the his thick latisimus muscles. His hands went under the t shirt and worked up her back feeling

the muscles of her lower back. His hands began to work up towards the sides of her breasts when Mary pulled back gasping.

She felt just a tiny bit tipsy from the three drinks she had downed in her self-consciousness at the party. Aries walked past her further into the apartment. He walked to the

refigerator and opened the door. "Can I have a beer?" He asked.

"Sure. But it's getting kinda late." Mary replied.

"You want one?" Aries said eyeing her.

"No I am OK. I had three rum and cokes at the party."

Aries twisted the top off of one of John's Miller Lites. He took only a tiny sip.

Mary looked at her "guest". "Those are great t shirts you guys get." Aries was wearing a thick grey cotton football t-shirt issued by the team. "This thing is so cheap!" She tugged

at the waist of the bookstore t-shirt that she wore.

"Well, you can have this one if you want." Aries said.

"Really?" She perked up.

"Yeah. I will trade you for that one." He answered.

"Trade? For this cheap thing?" She said.

Aries hands went to the waist of the shirt and he pulled it over his head with one motion. He held the shirt towards her offering it.

"Oh? Your poor shoulder!" Mary said, looking at the bruise and contusion that he had gotten during the game.

"It's not that bad! Maybe you can kiss it and make it better!"

She stepped towards him. He had an amazing upper body. His abdominals rippled and his pecs bulged. He did not have much body hair on his chest."

She reached up and lightly touched the bruise. "Poor baby!" She said, pouting and then smiling. She did as he had suggested and gave the injury a tiny kiss.

The touch of her lips on his skin sent a quick tingle to his loins. It had about the same effect on her as well.

She stepped back.

"So...Do you want to trade for this shirt or not?" He asked.

"Sure...Let me go change." She said.

"Nope!" He said. "You have to give it to me now!" He smiled, holding the shirt towards her with one hand, beckoning with the other.

She knew what he wanted. This was all happening pretty fast. She looked at him. He was one of the most impressive people she had ever met. Such a good athlete,

a 'real man'.

"OK." She said trying to sound chipper. "But you have to turn your back."

"Now why do I want to do that?" He laughed.

" 'Cause I am shy!" She said smiling and showing her white teeth.

"OK" He said. He turned around.

She pulled the bookstore t-shirt off and held it towards him with her right hand. Her left arm crossed over her naked breasts.

"You can turn around now." She said. He did.

The site of her standing there topless, even with the hand across her chest made him start to harden. "Damn!" he thought.

"Here baby!" He said. He took hold of the shirt in her right hand and held his towards her other side. He looked down at her.

She looked up and removed the arm from her breasts and reached out to take the t-shirt.

"That's a good trade" he said. "You got really nice titties"

She did. They sat high and firm and were a full b cup. She had eraser like nipples that sat in medium sized pink aureoles. She was

proud of her body.

Things were going to levels she had not anticipated, but she realized that she really liked hearing him talk about her breasts.

You're doing great! It will ruin the suspense if we tell you how it should turn out. Looking forward to more, especially now that you're getting to the "good" part.

you are doing a great job, i sent u an email, i hope u don't mind!! love the whole pace & not turning Mary into a raging slut! lol

Fabulous story! Keep going, you're doing great!

Ok, more coming on!!!!!!!!!

They both dropped the t-shirts and took each others hands. He stepped forward pushing her backwards a few steps till her back was against

the wall. She reached up to kiss his mouth hungrily and his hands went to her breasts. Pulling back from the kiss she looked down to see

the strong black hands on her tender breasts. The color contrast was very erotic and the feel of the strong large hands was exciting her.

He squeezed her tits and then ran his thumbs across the nipples. Her nipples hardened...the aureoles contracting around them.

"Ungh" She moaned.

Aries breath was becoming a bit more raspy as well. He bent down and kissed her left breast. He sucked the tender nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God!" She moaned as he sucked hungrily on the pink bud. He bit down on gently with his teeth causing her to yelp a little. He pulled his mouth

away and began rubbing and squeezing her firm tits. He could not believe how firm they felt in his hands. He pulled a hand back and gave her left

breast a little slap. Her titty jiggled slightly from the swat.

"Ow!" She said. Her face was flushed.

"Sorry Baby!' He said, touching them with tenderness again. "I love your titties!'

He had to reach down and adjust his cock in his jeans. She noticed it and blushed. She knew he was getting hard.

He bent down to kiss her. His tongue ran deep into her mouth. Her mouth opened wide and their teeth gnashed against each other.

He bent down to the other breast. He gave it a small kiss and then licked the erect nipple. He could feel her increased heart beat.

Standing up again he took her right hand and pulled it towards his crotch. He hand opened voluntarily to rub him there. She gasped at the

feel of his cock through the thick fabric of the blue jeans. "Oh my God! It's huge!" She thought.

They began kissing again. His right hand left her breast and went to the crotch of her shorts. He began squeezing her pussy, the thumb uppermost, four fingers underneath. She moaned and struggled a little. He then changed his tactic a bit and expertly hooked his index and middle fingers against the tight crotch of the jean shorts. One finger on each side of her sex he began and undulating motion, probing one side and then the other. The motion began stimulating

the bud of her clitoris and she shivered.

Her hand found the shaft of his cock and squeezed slightly.. He WAS getting hard. Holding the shaft she began a slight pumping motion.

"GOD DAMN! That feels good!" He whispered.

He then stepped back and with both hands reached to undo the button at the top of her shorts.

“Unh unh!” She mewled. A worried pleading look came to her face. Her blues eyes looked up into his brown ones. “Not yet…OK?”

“OK.” He said, slightly exasperated. “Do you want me to take my pants off?”

“Yeah.” She said her cheeks flushed crimson. “I’ll do it.”

“MMM! That’s a good girl!” He said approvingly.

She reached down and stroked the shaft of his penis through the fabric. She exhaled
slightly and then undid the snap and slowly unzipped the jeans. She pushed the jeans down and they fell to his ankles. He was not wearing anything underneath them and his semi erect cock sprung free and seemed to wiggle at her.

“My God! It’s huge!” She said, giving word and confirmation to her earlier thoughts.

“Do you like it?” Aries smiled.

“Yeah!” She said in a squeak

“What do you like about it?” Aries asked.

“Its….pretty!” She said.

“What else?” He asked.

“It’s big!” She said, a bit more bravely.

“WHAT ELSE DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT?” He asked.

“It’s black.” She said in a squeaky whisper.

His cock was the same chocolate color as the rest of his skin. It was thick and thickly
veined. He was circumcised and the thick shaft led to a sligltly smaller head giving it a
spear like affect. The tip looked and indeed was, made for “piercing”.

“Do you like it because it’s black?” He said, looking down at her.

“Yeah, it’s sexy.” She answered, not knowing anything else to say.

“Get on your knees.” He said.

She knew what he wanted. She looked up into his eyes and then down at his swelling
organ.

“We shouldn’t be doing this.” She said. “I have a boyfriend.”

“It’s OK baby….you ain’t married. You can do whatever you want.” He said.

She slowly bent down, ending up on both knees a bit away from him. He advanced a couple of feet and his cock wobbled in front of her face.

She reached out and took the thick shaft in her hand. Again she looked at the contrast
of their skin color.

“Kiss it.” He said.
:feedback:

Ummm, more...please!!!!

awesome

Yay!! Finally a new chapter!! Even though I was hoping that she would hold out just a little bit longer.........OMG, you cna't just stop there!!! lol!!! I want more!! lol!!! Keep up the great work, I sent you an email!