Not my story but i think is great

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary’s head was swimming. Two evenings before, she had lost her virginity. It was not the earth shaking experience she had expected but just the same, after almost two years of dating John, she had given in and she was no longer a virgin, Just this morning, she had gotten up and went to her first major college football game. Hours later she was at a party with what seemed like half the team.

Now, she was on her knees in front of one of the star players. She was almost naked. He was naked. He was naked and waiting for her to “kiss it”. He was the ‘most man” that she had ever seen. A great player, he had an incredible body. His cock was still growing.

She took a breath and looked up into his eyes.

She leaned forward slightly and pulled the shaft towards her full lips. She gave the tip of his cock a tiny kiss. Then her pink tongue flicked out and gave the tip an equally tiny lick.

“MMMMM.” Aries moaned with pleasure. He loved the first moment when a girl began giving into him. He looked down at the pretty girl.

“Do you know how to give head?” He asked.

“Yeah.” She squeaked slightly.

She opened her mouth wide and took the entire head of his dick in mouth. She closed her mouth around it and began sliding her mouth up and down on the hardening brown shaft.

“Goddam! Fuck…Ungh…!” He reacted with pure pleasure.

Mary was used to John wanting her to “go down” on him as he usually called it. This was totally different. She could easily take the entire shaft of what she now knew was John’s quite small cock in her mouth. She had the first few inches of Aries cock inside her mouth, it’s thickness filled her wide mouth. It’s length was an impossibility.

She began actually sucking on his cock. She was making tiny slurping sounds and her head was bobbing up and down.

“Goddam….That’s it Mary! Fuck that is good!” He moaned. He twisted his thick black fingers into her short wiry blonde hair. He gripped her head by her hair and began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

“Unggh, Shlllppp…Shlllpp… Unggh. She moaned as he fucked her mouth.

He pushed it deep into the back of her mouth. She sputtered and pulled back, gasping for breath.

“Sorry baby!” I didn’t mean for it to gag you.

She stood up. She could taste him in her mouth. Mary wiped her mouth and licked her lips. She looked at him.

He had fully hardened in her mouth.

“How big is it?” She asked softly. She had to know…it was gigantic, threatening. It was so hard that it actually curved up. It now dripped with either its own pre-semenal fluid or her saliva….or both.

“Ten and a half inches!” he answered.

“Oh my god.” She said quietly.

“You give good head baby!” He said.

“Thanks.’ She squeaked.

He pulled her to him and kissed her.

“Do you want me to stay the night?” He asked.

They kissed again, their tongues deep in each other’s mouths, her hand running across his powerful chest.

She kissed his ear and then whispered into it. “Yes.”

He looked at her. “Take off those shorts.” He said.

She undid the top button of the cutoffs. She unzipped them and slid them down her tanned athletic legs. She was wearing a pair of simple cotton panties. They were French cut and clung around the small bulge of her sex.

“Those too!” He said, indicating the panties.

-------------

Mary paused. Taking off her panties would mean only one thing. She had no illusions about being able to tease Aries. She had the realization that she had never been so sexually aroused in her life as she was now. He was so hot and so much a man….the size of his organ was frightening but it occurred to her that it made him more “built for sex”

Aries twitched a bit and reached under himself to adjust his heavy laden scrotum.

Mary gulped and slid the panties down.

“Goddamn!” Aries said in his deep voice. “Fuck, you got a nice body!”

“You do too!” Mary managed to squeak.

“Let me get a good look at you!” He said.

He looked down at her. He was pleased to note that she was a natural blonde. The wispy blonde hair had been trimmed in a two inch wide “landing strip” that lead down to the tight and even cleft of her pussy.

He looked her over taking in the innocent but now flushed face, the somewhat square shoulders, the slender neck, those tits!....her stomach was flat and her hips narrow.
Her thighs were muscular and her calves and ankles like those of a runner.

“Goddamn!” he repeated, adding. “Turn around!”

She complied.

He stared down at the twin tight cheeks of her ass. This was the ass he had teasingly touched at the pool earlier in the week. Now it was his!

He stepped behind her, one arm reached over her shoulder to grab a handful of her firm right tit. The other cupped the soft right cheek of her ass. He kissed her on the neck then on the ear.

She could feel the touch, the heat and the slick smear of his hard cock in the small of her back. She moaned as he kissed her neck again.

He shifted his position slightly and then hand that had been on her breasts now reached down…and down.

He felt of her smooth stomach and then his hand stopped to toy with the blonde pubic hair. He kissed the side of her face. She turned her head hard to meet his kiss, their teeth gnashing against each others.

He reached down with the first two fingers of his left hand. They reached the tight slit and parted it. He gently stroked the tender moistness.

“Ungh!” She moaned as he crooked his fingers entering her a inch or so. Expertly his thumb reached up to slide over the tiny nub of her clitoris.

more, it's great

yay

After being away all weekend, I returned home & checked on here & a new post to my fav story was here!! What a way to end a good weekend & start a new week, can't wait for another chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:
preliminary sketch for story

How's this for an illustration?

Attachments

• seduction001.jpg
    seduction001.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,152
It's been 10 days, when do we get more of the story? It's good!

New post, no comments???? Too bad.........

“Hunhhhhhh!” She gasped. He began a quick but gentle rubbing of the tiny button for a few seconds before reaching back down to slide his thick black digit along the moist
slit.

He turned her around and pushed her against the wall. Her blue eyes looked up into his.

He stepped forward holding his threatening erection in his left hand.

“Not like this!” She said.

“You wanna go in the bedroom?” he asked.

“Yeah” She answered softly. “It’s…”

The rest of her answer was cut off as he whisked her easily from her feet and into his arms. He cradled her there and she put his arms around his shoulders. The naked black athlete carried the pretty blonde coed down the short hall to bedroom door. He kicked open the door which was already ajar and carried her to the edge of the queen size bed. He dumped her unceremoniously on the bed. She crawled to the far side of the bed while he swept away three stuffed animals that rested on the bed.

He climbed onto the bed and crawled over to her and turned her over till she lay flat on her back.

He climbed on top of her. Straddling her stomach. His cock was rock hard and back in her face.

She panted a bit from fright or excitement…or both. Her lovely firm breasts rose and fell a bit with each breath.

He crawled up on her a bit more and looked into her eyes.

“You got about the nicest titties I ever seen.” He told her. He then took his hard black cock and began to rub it over her right breast. He pushed it over the erect nipple wetting it with his own pre cum fluid. The nipple sprung back up after his cock rolled past it. He took the ten inch cock and in a hard motion slapped it down on her tit.

“Owww!” She mewled. It was so big and so hard that it actually hurt a bit when he did this. He did it again…this time right on the nipple but even harder.

She winced and squeaked out another tiny cry.

“I am whipping your tits with my cock!” he told her…and then smacked it down on the other breast. “Does that hurt?” He asked.

“A little,” She answered.

“Push ‘em together!” He said.

“What?” she asked…not knowing exactly what he wanted.

“Your titties. Push ‘em together.” He said.

She did as he asked.

He pushed his long rod into the offered cleavage and began rocking his hips. His cock pushed in and out of the groove between her mounds of girlish flesh.

“You know what they call this?” He asked with a toothy smile.

“Yeah.” She whispered. She could feel the flush in her face.

“”What do they call it?” He laughed, his thick cock continuing to push in and out of the soft firmness of her breasts.

“Titty fucking” She answered.

“Yeah! TITTY FUCKING!” he said. The springs of the bed beginning to squeak. “I like fucking your titties”

But with a couple of more strokes he stopped. He rolled forward a bit more.

She opened her mouth wide and let him push his dick back inside it. She closed her lips around it and began bobbing her head in time with him pushing in and out of her mouth.

He moaned in pleasure, pushing it deeper. This time she relaxed her throat and let him push over half of his long thick organ into her mouth. He ran it in and out a few times more before he rolled off of her. She breathed the air in greedily as he repositioned himself on the bed.

He crawled in between her legs, grabbing behind her knees he pulled them up till they were bent with him on his knees between them. He looked into her eyes…over her body and down to the tight slit of her pussy.

“I am gonna fuck you now.” He said. “Are you ready?”

“Unh huh.” She nodded weakly.

He crawled farther up on her body in a push up position over her. He lowered his hips and his crotch and began a slight rolling motion. His cock seemed to be seeking out the warmth of her crotch.

Mary cringed slightly as she felt the spongy head of his cock probe near her nearly virgin pussy.

“Wait!” She said….”shouldn’t we be using a condom?”

“All us guys on the team get a blood test. I am clean baby! Are you on the pill?”

She nodded and said “Yes” She had indeed been on the pill for about a month now figuring that she and John would be having sex.

“That’s good baby, It feels a lot better like this anyway.” He said.

He kissed her. Then he resumed his position and reached under himself to guide the tip of his dick to her pussy.

She gasped at the first delicious touch as the head pushed between the tight outer lips of her sex.

“Oh my god!” She breathed.

Aries winced at the moist velvet pleasure of her pussy.

“Ungh.” She moaned as he entered the first couple of inches of his cock into her.

“Damn you got a tight pussy!” He grunted.

Indeed she did, He slowly worked the first three inches of his thick cock in and out of her tight sex.

“Oh god! It’s too big!” Mary moaned.

“It’s cool baby! You’ll get used to it Relax!” He continued his easy pace but worked another inch of his cock into her pussy.

“Fuck me back! Use your hips” He said.

Mary complied. She began to roll her hips to match his thrusts.

“Unh huh, unh huh, unh huh” She gave an affirmative to each thrust of his cock.

He quickened his pace slightly.

“Oh god it feels awesome!” She blurted. She was rolling her hips harder and faster matching his pace.

Aries grunted and rammed about eight inches of his cock deep inside the pretty blonde.

“UNGGHHH! Owww!” she moaned. “God! It’s too big…..too big.”

He could care less about her protest. He began giving her a deep hard fucking.

His cock was so thick that her pussy was wrapped around it in a tight “O” His hard athletic hips and ass drove harder and harder.

She was trying to match his strokes. Her face had reddened from the exertion and discomfort of having his big black cock driving in and out of her almost unused sex.

She began to quiver. Her first orgasm shook over her.

“ANNHHHHH!” UNGHHHHH! Oh GOD! I’m cumming!” She moaned.

“OH shit Baby!” He moaned….”I’m gonna cum too!” He answered

It did not come immediately. For two more minutes he fucked her as hard as he could. The bed springs shook violently. The bedstead knocked back against the wall that her apartment shared with the bedroom of the one next door.

“Unh huh, unh huh!” She said approving every deep stroked.

“FUCK! FUCK ME!” He demanded.

She was trying to keep up.

“FUCK! I’m gonna cum!” he said. And did.

Hot gobs of his semen shot into Mary’s pussy. Spurt followed spurt. He kept driving in and out of her. Some of the semen began dribbling out of her along his cock to join the already moist spot between their legs.

“Fuck that was good!” He said rolling off of her.

Mary was out of breath. She thought about what she had just done. Her crotch was very sore and tender now. SHE HAD HIS CUM IN HER!

“I better go and clean up a little.” She said and went into the bathroom and shut the door. She came out about five minutes later.

He sat up on the bed and got out naked. His long cock now soft and dangling between his powerful thighs.

He went into the bathroom. He turned sideways to her and began peeing. He did not shut the door.

Mary went to the bed and pulled off the soiled sheet. She threw another one on it without tucking it in. She pulled the thin summer bedspread around her.

Aries washed his hands and came back in. He crawled in next to her.

“That was good!” He said,

“Yeah it WAS good. She answered.

Aries rolled away from her. He was asleep in seconds! He had had a long day too!

Mary rubbed his arm and kissed the bruise on his shoulder. She was soon asleep as well.

awesome!

Good story. Why do you keep asking for approval? We like it, keep posting!

Actually im not asking for aproval....

What im trying is to get feedback on the story, how is ut going and most of all, how should it go......... tnx for the people that post some....tnx.

hey, well you know how i feel! lol!! We talk ed about it before. I would love to see a romantic story for a change & not 1 that just digresses into all sex. Would love to see a relationship develope. Like a bf/gf, hold hands on campus, walk around together. I would've loved to hear more about what Mary is thinking, especially seeing that blk cock sliding between her wht boobs. I love that, that's so hot to see,the skin contrast! One of my favs! But the story is great, just keep it headed in this direction. Some of the best parts are just how descriptive you are especially with what is goin on in Mary's head. Don't lose site of that.

Hey teen gurlie i have news...

In fact if u can see this story u will find out that one of them is in love with her, and thats how this is going to change..... but for now she is crazy about this black guys ok? It doesnt end yet ok?

LOL, good. I hope it doesn't end for a long time! I think I could read this story until she's done with college! lol!! You are doing a great job, hopefully we won't have to wait another 10 days for more! lol!!

Still no post! lol!! Well I would love to know what Mary is thinking more. What she thinks about cheating on her bf, what she thinks about being with a blk man, how the sex compares in her head, ect. But stop making us wait so long between posts! lol!!

3 weeks later and no update?!

The sun shone brightly through the blinds and flimsy curtains of Mary’s apartment.
She licked her lips lightly as she drowsily became awake. Turning in the bed she sensed then saw the large dark form next to her. His broad muscular back was turned to her. She remembered the day…and the night before.

Her head hurt a tiny bit from the few drinks she had had. Her body was sore…especially her groin area. She looked at him and then turned away herself, aware of her own nakedness.

As she turned away she felt him begin to stir. She rolled over on her stomach as she felt him turn to her. His hand rubbed her shoulder and then tousled her short hair.

She turned her head too him. He bent and kissed her shoulder and ran his hand down her back.

Aries felt the firm ridges of muscle on either side of her back as his hand descended. He ran it all the way down and slid it over the right cheek of her ass.

“Damn gir!” He said and pulled the light spread off the bed. He looked down at Mary’s naked body. Her back and legs were a golden tan with a triangle of very white flesh that marked the shape of the bikini bottom she usually wore.

Mary shivered a bit as he crawled nearer and she felt his cock brush over her left cheek.

“Damn you got a nice tight ass!” Aries said. He positioned himself behind her, sitting across her legs. Both hands rubbed gently down her the side of her back and waist.

Aries began rubbing his already hardening cock over the twin cheeks of the young coed’s ass. She moaned quietly when she felt the head of his dick slide a tiny way

between her cheeks.

Aries guided his cock to her pussy and giving a push, entered her.

“UNHH” She whimpered. “I’m not ready yet.”

“I’ll take it slow baby!” He promised. He slide the moist tip of his cock in and out a bit. He put his hands on her hips holding her tightly.

Without warning he pushed about half of his hard shaft into her.

“UUNNHH!” She moaned. She was dampening a bit in response to the morning intrusion.

“Damn your pussy is TIGHT!” Aries said and began a very hard doggy style fucking of his latest conquest.

Mary half grunted half moaned as his cock ran in and out, in and out. Aries groin slapped against the blondes tight ass cheek with each stroke.

The bedsprings were beginning to squeak loudly again. The sound of flesh slapping flesh was in perfect timing with each creak of the springs. About 3 minutes into the morning session the phone rang.

“Who could that be this early? John? Mom?” Mary thought. Obviously it was not a good time to talk to either!

The phone stopped ringing. Ten seconds later it started again.

“FUCK!” Aries yelled and rolled off of her withdrawing. his slick and rock hard cock.

“Get it!” he said angrily and headed to the bathroom.

Mary picked up the phone.

“Oh hi honey!” Aries heard her say to John.

He began peeing into the toilet. Having to push down the still hard shaft of his cock.

“What’s that?” John asked, hearing the familiar sound of water hitting water.
--------------------

: )

Noice!

OMG! YAY!! Finally a new post!! Were have you been???

Im sorry the update took so long, but i was in vacations and well i didnt do anything sorry, but im back, tnx for the comments......

Excellent!

Last edited by a moderator: