Not my story but i think is great

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date
way to short of a new chapter! lol!! i hope he goes back over to mary & starts to encourage her to get off the phone & start thinking about his blk cock again!

Another 15 day wait?

At this rate I'll be CalgaryMike85 before the story is over.

I did a few black guys in college...but never any football players, and it was NEVER like that!
Karen

Really great story and can't wait to see were it goes from here. Obviously she has enjoyed her first black experience and much like my own and the many other white women I've talked with since, I'm sure she will be looking for a whole lot more. Too bad she was interrupted by the phone call..

Ok sorry for delay, he he

“It’s the bathroom sink.” she lied. “I was getting ready to brush my teeth.” She looked and saw Aries giving her a funny look. He walked out of the bathroom. His long thick cock was still hard and was pointed straight at her. He held his hand up and flexed his fingers indicating that he wanted the phone.

Mary quickly said. “I will call you back in a few minutes OK? Giving no excuse she hit END on the phone and the line went dead.

“Brush your teeth huh?” Aries said with a smirk.

Mary smiled sheepishly.

“I’ll give you a reason to brush your teeth!” He said.

Mary at first did not know what he meant by the little remark. Then she did…he motioned her to him. They kissed, rather lightly this time and he put his hands on her shoulders pushing her back down to her knees. She knew what he wanted and obeyed the pressure of his strong hands.

In the light of the day his cock looked even more massive, even more menacing. Without being asked she kissed the tip again and then opened her mouth.

The big football player moaned with pleasure as she began sucking his thick dark member. He looked down and ran his thick fingers into her sleep tousled short hair. He got a grip in her short hair and held on as the pretty coed’s head obediently began bobbing back and forth. He began to pump his hips in time with the blowjob Mary was performing on him.

“Fuck that feels good!” He announced. She looked up at him, her mouth filled with his cock. She had very blue eyes he noticed.

He began to quicken his pace. He pushed deep, gagging her as he had done the night before. Mary tried to pull back but his fingers twisted in her hair held her head in place with an iron grip.

Mary’s eyes looked up at him with a frightened look.

“ANNHHH” He moaned and his cock began shooting off in the pretty girl’s mouth. Mary again tried to pull back but he maintained his grip. Hot streams of cum squirted into her mouth filling it.

“Swallow it Baby!...It’s good for you!” He said, his eyes narrowing.

He waited till his body shook from the last of his lengthy orgasm and released his grip.

Mary had indeed swallowed most of his load. Some had spilled over her chin and down on to her lovely breasts.

“Shit that was good!” He said. “You are a pretty hot girl!”

He reached down and pulled the sheet to him, wiping his cock on it.

He found his pants and pulled them on. He picked up the shirt he had given her the night before and pulled it on. He looked at her. She had a dejected look on her face.

“Oh yeah! We traded!” He pulled it off and tossed it to the naked coed. “Here! You earned it!”

“I will see you later.” He said. He walked out of the bedroom

She heard the front door shut.

“What did I just do?” She asked herself out loud.

She thought about the last 24 hours. “What about John?”

She went in and as she told him, she brushed her teeth. Even afterwards, she could still taste the cock and the cum that had been in her mouth.

John called back later in the morning. He told her all about the party that his family had had and what all his Mom (Mary didn’t care for her) had cooked and what his innumerable cousins where doing.

She told him about the game. He said he had seen parts of it on ESPN. She told him that she had gotten a pizza afterwards and studied and watched some television. That much had been true. She did not mention getting a knock on her door or anything that happened after that.

John told her he was going to skip his Tuesday morning classes and leave early Wednesday to be back for his 2:00 journalism class.

He told her that he would “stay over” on Wednesday night.

Mary was sore from having sex with Aries. He was a bit like the god of war in bed, Mary thought, oddly happy with the classical allusion to his name.

Mary pulled up both sheets and put them in the laundry hamper. She realized that she was really hungry. She went by the cafeteria and had a sweet roll and a cappuccino.

She went back and washed the sheets as well as the clothes she had worn.

Early in the afternoon she put on a bathing suit top and a pair of running shorts and went to the pool. She was feeling tired again and wanted a nice soak in the pool.

She fell asleep in a lounge chair with one of her school books on her lap. She awoke with a start a few minutes later. She could “feel” somebody standing over her.

Awesome! Please continue...

hell of a story keep going and hell there are a lot of sites that would be a great place to post it

Im glad u like the story but....

What i need is someone who can make some cartoons of it, any help? Thanks...

omg!! just when i was about to give up, you post a new chapter!! please don't make us wait another month for the next 1!! lol!!! great job, i still love it!

this story is quite hot... please post more soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
3 weeks between updates it seems.

Jesus this is some seriously HOT shit! Please continue!

im like everyone else...this is hottt...gimme moorre! this is a hot version of my high school years. as a sophomore I was pusued by a senior star football player...it led to being pulled into a cleaning closet in a hallway and fucked. he slipped out as the bell rang leaving me with cum running down my thighs...not too cool in a cheerleader skirt. he was 6'3" and black as nite. after that he ignored me except when he wanted a fuck at a party or he'd give me a ride home for a suck off at the park. he fucked me on stage during lunchtime as the auditorium was dark. he fucked me in the bandroom instrument closet. he fucked me under the bleachers in the stadium during classtimes. he fucked me in classrooms after school while all teachers were in faculty meetings. I then started "exploring" by doing his friends cuz I liked the attention from them and it would get back to him. he'd always come ask me about fucking them and then fuck me to show them he was the man and always could and show me that I was for fucking whenever he wanted. I've been blacked ever since.

are we ever going 2 see another chapter???

update? come on humiliate the bf

So what is the latest?

I think it would be especially exciting if the the young girls mother came to visit and she heard her daughter with the young black boy...or something along those lines...:)

are we ever going 2 get more of the story???

juicypussy said:
im like everyone else...this is hottt...gimme moorre! this is a hot version of my high school years. as a sophomore I was pusued by a senior star football player...it led to being pulled into a cleaning closet in a hallway and fucked. he slipped out as the bell rang leaving me with cum running down my thighs...not too cool in a cheerleader skirt. he was 6'3" and black as nite. after that he ignored me except when he wanted a fuck at a party or he'd give me a ride home for a suck off at the park. he fucked me on stage during lunchtime as the auditorium was dark. he fucked me in the bandroom instrument closet. he fucked me under the bleachers in the stadium during classtimes. he fucked me in classrooms after school while all teachers were in faculty meetings. I then started "exploring" by doing his friends cuz I liked the attention from them and it would get back to him. he'd always come ask me about fucking them and then fuck me to show them he was the man and always could and show me that I was for fucking whenever he wanted. I've been blacked ever since.

That is so hot. Since my own daughter is currently in High School, I can relate to those things happening to her. Thanks for sharing.

how about the next part....would love to read something about the girls mother coming to visit or another family member and seeing her....maybe "Mom" gets seduced.... that would be wild and thanks,
Karla

Last edited by a moderator: