Older Boss & My Wife

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date
perradeplaya said:
Makes me wet to read about boss fucking.

IMG00736-20120901-1428.jpg
Have you ever fucked one of your bosses? GTR

Reactions: old fred
Awesome stories!

awesome stories. my wife also fucked her boss back in the 70s. never had to worry about any harassment back then.

pete

lnohhnvm said:
awesome stories. my wife also fucked her boss back in the 70s. never had to worry about any harassment back then.

pete
I live in Mexico and having your wife fucked by the boss is an old custom. That is actually what got Pancho Villa started, the boss fucked his sister and he killed him for it.

• Wow
Reactions: SquirmingSub and oldblkfarmer
This is an awesome thread

Love this story

Cuckjay said:
Love this story
I love the fact that the started so young , that they both enjoyed it so much and that gatorrdw was able to write about it so well.

stubbyhubby36 said:
I do contract work for a company that is based out of town. For the last two weeks I have been working for them locally and on several occasions the regional supervisor has stopped by. Two days ago he stopped by while my wife was over to see me and bring me lunch and they instantly hit it off.

During casual conversation he mentioned in passing that he was staying at the Motel 6 down the street from our house for the rest of the week, and I noticed my wife get that familiar twinkle in her eye.

After he left she looked at me and grinned and I knew what was coming. I laughed and said "You know Harold is like 72 years old, right?" She shrugged and joked back "If the plumbing still works......"

Yesterday evening I called to see where Harold was and he said he was in his room. I made an excuse of needing to send him some paperwork (I could have gave it to him the today). I told him that my wife was headed to the store and since the Motel 6 was along the way, I was going to have her drop it off. She left the house minutes later in a slinky, low cut casual dress and flip-flops. As I watched her ass wiggle as she walked down the walkway I was thinking that I hope she doesn't give him a heart attack.

About an hour later she returned home. Her hair was tassled and her cheeks were still flushed from orgasm. She said that as soon as she arrived he invited her into his room and that she had taken the oportunity to flop down on his bed. After a cursory look thru the paperwork he turned his attention to her and in short order realized she was there for more than paperwork.

She said it didn't take him long to get her naked and on her knees. She said he is about 7 inches and uncut and he was very dominant and forcefull. While she sucked him he gripped her head and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, literally fucking her face. She said he lifted her up and laid her on the bed, lifted her legs over his shoulders and pinned her knees to the bed and drilled her pussy hard. She said he fucked her for about 1/2 an hour and he never let up, fucking her hard and fast the entire time. She said she came several times and thought she was going to go nuts from the intensity of her orgasms. Finally he called her a slut and told her he was going to cum in her pussy, then he started fucking her even more furiously and made her cum again just as he grunted and came in her. She said that after he came he rolled off of her and told her to suck his cock clean, which she dutifully did.

After they dressed he asked her if I knew. She said she didn't know why but she sensed that he didn't want me to know, so she told him that I had no idea. He told her that he wants her to come by every evening after he gets to his room. She said it was more of an order than a request (I found this very exciting). She said he was straight-forward and told her that it was nothing but fucking and that he didn't desire a relationship or cuddling, and that she needed to accept that she was only coming to his room to be fucked, nothing more. She said she agreed to his "terms" and they agreed to meet every eveing between 6 and 7 in his room for the rest of this week.

As she told me the entire story I was crouched with my head between her legs, licking her swollen, red pussy lips, tasting their sex and his cum and jacking my own little cock.

Today when he stopped by the site he acted as if all was normal. I was a little suprised at his comfort level around me. I have come to the conclusion that he is a full dom and has no qualms about using a married woman for a cum dump. I find it extremely exciting that a man the same age as my dad is going to be fucking my wife every night this week. The fact that he is my boss makes it that much better.
Perfect situation. Just because a man is older doesn't mean he's harmless.

Reactions: old fred and lnohhnvm
Oh wow that sounds super hot, a dirty old dominant man using his worker’s wife... lucky her! ;)