Pakistani Cuckold

• Thread starterkasim1
  • Start date
Sorry Hasam but wife likes non-muslim cock in her muslim pussy and ass. She has only ever had white cock so far but I would love for her to be fucked by hindu, sikh, jewish and other non-muslim men.

Although its most satisfying knowing a non-muslim white man is using my muslim woman... it really puts me in my place... the correct place: inferior

Reactions: tempestepik and Osman111
kasim1,

That is the same thought process that causes my pretty blond wife and I to prefer her spreading her legs for black men. A married white woman fucking other white guys is taboo and erotic, but not as much as when she is a fuck-toy for blacks.

Letting black guys enjoy her pussy with their bare cocks and shoot their cum loads inside of her is what turns us on. I love the humiliation of licking that cum out of her and swallowing it, usually while the black guy watches.

Rob

No problem kasim but love to hear what else your muslim slut has been upto and if possible post picture face blurred or mail me on hasam7866@gmail.com-thanks Hasam

I'm a white bull with a big cock, and I would also like to see a picture of your muslim slut. You can email me at lissajous@gmx.net thanks

Whats your location kasim?

Hi EVERYONE ,

I am so happy to find other brothers in this thread. My name is kamran, me and my wife rabia our from Slough near Heathrow.

There is a such a hot and erotic taboo in the uk seeing a pakistani wife , with a gora or kala man.

These days so many goray and kalay men our hitting on pakistaniwomen. Something you could not imagine 20 years back.
I have had so many fantasies and thoughts of seeing my traditional wife rabia with a gora or kala man.

Reactions: Osman111 and blazing asian
Hi bubble123

Yes bubble123,

I think more of our Pakistani wives should be getting fucked by the non muslims.

Reactions: Osman111
kasaim bro i would love to see a paki aurath in salwar kameez and dupata on , on her knees in front of a big gora.

another shout out from a pakistani :)

ah this fantasy is the most erotic fantasy. How i fantasize about my sweet wife to be manhandled by a rough and big guy who puts me in my place.

Hi ainwee where u from, i am pakistani in the uk

bubble123 said:
Hi ainwee where u from, i am pakistani in the uk

A paki living in Canada :) check your PM if you wanna talk on IM

I am on yahoo messenger at the moment

All the brothers with hot pakistani sluts should post their pictures and what adventures they've been upto :D
Thanks to all the cuckold brothers in advance

Hi am Pakistani in bahrain.. Am A BULL and have been with several foreign couples but havent been with any pakistani couple yet. I am in touch with one couple but they are not sure what they want... so things are pretty slow.

hey bubble,

loving the scene you set of a paki woman with 'salwar kameez and dupata on , on her knees' infront of a white man. What would be even better would be for a paki woman being fucked wear nothing but her hijab (head scarf).

Reactions: Muslimwifetobreed, Bullsimons and Osman111
hi kasim, thats even better why don't you post a pic of your slutty pakistani wife getting fucked by her white cocked stud

I wish i could but my wife likes to keep it discrete, acts like a good pakistani woman in public

Reactions: blazing asian
Sure kasim you can be discrete but just cover the face or pm me.

You can show us pics of her being DP from behind by you and your good friends in your bedroom.