Paying for sex

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
Has anybody’s wive paid to be fucked I think mine might have done when she went to turkey she has also been to Tobago with a girlfriend

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, cynful, fredanddaisy and 2 others
Kenbcolley said:
Has anybody’s wive paid to be fucked I think mine might have done when she went to turkey she has also been to Tobago with a girlfriend
My wife had two “clients” that were in regular rotation. She loved it and made for a great side hustle- even had a price for whatever they wanted- they got to pick her outfit 😉

Reactions: natasnaikul, BBCwhorewife, Maxio and 1 other person
I would love to pimp Kate out but at 69 probably not to many takers

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, Jonbowen, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Kenbcolley said:
Depends, you would be surprised. 😉

I know she has a 49 year old friend Andy she cleans for has he has just got divorced and he finds her very fuckable

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Generoushub said:
A guy for a blowjob at work. Three stag dos with groups of guys. A couple of hotel sessions.
Very nice

Reactions: cynful
Kenbcolley said:
I just saw the pic of her, tons of takers for that, I'm one of them. I'd nail her real hard.

During a prior marriage - My then wife for a time was the Mistress of a local business executive with his wife's approval. They initially connected through what was a well known dating app. It was an interesting time.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, BBCwhorewife, Maxio and 3 others
Years back had a girlfriend who more and more got a kick out of being seen as a slut or *****. So often when in a horny mood she dressed slutty, no panties and titties showing off. We went to xxx cinema's and started by just letting guys watch, sucking them and later be fucked by bigger dick guys.
She once had a fantasy of being sold and used for money, the being ****** to and the humiliantion together with swallowing strangers cum was driving her crazy hot. So took her a parking known for swingers and single guys. Let her piss and masturbate for 3 guys who paid 5Euro. Later had a guy paying 10 euro for a blowjob and one guy with a really thick dick. Let him pay 5Euro for fucking her and cum on her face.
She had only a top on and heels after she was done working as i called it to her and let her step in the car like that. Back home she was sticky with the guys cum and even more horny then before.

Was a onetime thing but she loved it

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck, Maxio, cynful and 4 others
I think so. I found this cash folded in the note in her overnight bag after she was away all weekend. Told me she had to go to a training seminar for the charity she volunteers for.

IMG_20230608_113721.jpg

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, BBCwhorewife, Maxio and 5 others
Debshusband said:
I think so. I found this cash folded in the note in her overnight bag after she was away all weekend. Told me she had to go to a training seminar for the charity she volunteers for.

IMG_20230608_113721.jpg
She did well

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Kenbcolley said:
There are some senior women in my fitness class that I would pay for a few hours with. It is a lot better than going through the dating time just to get them in bed.

Jozyxt said:
There are some senior women in my fitness class that I would pay for a few hours with. It is a lot better than going through the dating time just to get them in bed.
And they would do all you wanted

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Jozyxt
Kenbcolley said:
She did well
I guess that depends on what she had to do to earn it. She was gone 3 days and 2 nights.

Kenbcolley said:
The horny young men in both those locations make a very good living fucking older, white European women for a fee. According to a UK TV show recently aired there are numerous such women from UK who save up all year for 2 weeks of such fun and fucking. Given the shorter distances, Turkey is getting very popular.
Great shame, as I’d fuck ‘em FREE.

Reactions: cynful and Maxio
KinkyPaul said:
years before i met my ex wife, when she was a University student, she applied to be an ****** at an agency. she told me that the interview process was her being fucked by the old fat guy that ran the agency. she was not paid anything for this. she passed the "interview process" and was invited back for a second and final "interview" where she fucked him again but this time also with another man. they double teamed her and she was hired. and was given several jobs a day for about 2 weeks before she quit. she made about 5 grand
Five grand in 2 weeks even after the fat guy had taken his cut of the fees. That sounds more like Ho work than being an ******.

Reactions: KinkyPaul
I think Kate was after black are you black

BBCwhorewife said:
Just the opposite.
I think I did not write the question correctly.my wife paid to get fucked i

Reactions: Custer Laststand and MajorHorner