Paying for sex

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
CGEOYF said:
I just saw the pic of her, tons of takers for that, I'm one of them. I'd nail her real hard.
Where did you see her pic? I would love to see what she looks like.

fredanddaisy said:
I live in Mexico and I go to a public bath hose on Saturday afternoons , where construction works come for a sauna and a suck, I am the official cocksucker and suck 10 or 15 cucks in an afternoon. Sometimes my wife comes with me and some of them fuck her.
That must be so good for both of you,do you eat her cunt after she has been fucked

Reactions: fredanddaisy
srx said:
At 69 she is still attractive,and probably looking for more cock anyway,make some cash and put a smile on
MajorHorner said:
Post a pic and we can judge.
would you like a picture

Sure,give it to us

srx said:
Sure,give it to us

IMG_0440.png
IMG_0442.png

Reactions: BMA, MajorHorner and Marriedbabymaker
What do you think worth a fuck

Reactions: MajorHorner
Kenbcolley said:
What do you think worth a fuck
Still plenty of good fucks left in her

Reactions: MajorHorner
srx said:
Still plenty of good fucks left in her
Thanks I do hope so need to find someone.

Kenbcolley said:
I think I did not write the question correctly.my wife paid to get fucked i
How did she earn the money to pay to get fucked.
Did she get to chose who fucked her and how much she paid them?

fredanddaisy said:
I live in Mexico and I go to a public bath hose on Saturday afternoons , where construction works come for a sauna and a suck, I am the official cocksucker and suck 10 or 15 cucks in an afternoon.
Can you please let us know how you got to be official?

I remember similar dynamics at all sorts of adult theaters, bookstores, and cruisy restrooms back in the 90's and 00's when I was fairly active as a sissy cocksucker. There were usually plenty of men, married and otherwise, who just assumed that they would find someone like me eager to suck them off whenever they wanted, and that it was no big deal. They basically saw it as their birthright and a natural part of being straight. I don't mean to generalize, but I bet this attitude is more common in Mexico than in the U.S.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul, fredanddaisy and Maxio
Laceyfemme said:

I remember similar dynamics at all sorts of adult theaters, bookstores, and cruisy restrooms back in the 90's and 00's when I was fairly active as a sissy cocksucker. There were usually plenty of men, married and otherwise, who just assumed that they would find someone like me eager to suck them off whenever they wanted, and that it was no big deal. They basically saw it as their birthright and a natural part of being straight. I don't mean to generalize, but I bet this attitude is more common in Mexico than in the U.S.
Are you suggesting that attitudes in Mexico are more liberal and relaxed than in USA?

MajorHorner said:
Are you suggesting that attitudes in Mexico are more liberal and relaxed than in USA?
Of course it is, the USA has already become like Russia.
Many people there even admired Putin before the war with Ukraine...

MajorHorner said:
This isn't based on personal experience, but I bet that men there don't worry as much about what it means for their masculinity if other men suck them off.

MajorHorner said:
How did she earn the money to pay to get fucked.
Did she get to chose who fucked her and how much she paid them?
It was in Tobago first time and I am sure she did the same in Turkey

Laceyfemme said:

guys come by my house and if I am not home, my wife sucks them

Laceyfemme said:

I am such a good cocksucker that other cocksuckers don't come to the bath house and sometimes I bring my wife and they fuck her.

Last edited:
Kenbcolley said:
I would love to pimp Kate out but at 69 probably not to many takers
You'd be surprised

Reactions: fredanddaisy
alllmine said:
You'd be surprised
I would fuck her,69 is a great age and hobby

Reactions: Maxio
My wife has her own business. She is in Banquet industries
She goes and meets businessmen from large companies selling buffets. She has plenty of opportunities.
she started when she founded her business i would say. Mainly for business reasons

DSC00104.JPG
DSC00177 (2).JPG
DSC00164.JPG

Reactions: Maxio