Paying for sex

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
Kenbcolley said:
I think I did not write the question correctly.my wife paid to get fucked i
Lots of more mature women do in places like Turkey and the Caribbean islands.

MajorHorner said:
So I have heard I am sure she payed for black cock and a Waiter in Turkey we have picture of him with Katie

Reactions: Maxio, cynful and fredanddaisy
MajorHorner said:
Quality artists deserve to be compensated. And of course, the expected STD testing is not cheap either.

Jozyxt said:
Quality artists deserve to be compensated. And of course, the expected STD testing is not cheap either and

At least pregnancy test are cheap I lived in hope one would show positive I would be so happy and humiliated

Reactions: Maxio, cynful and hairbear1954
Kenbcolley said:
Has anybody’s wive paid to be fucked I think mine might have done when she went to turkey she has also been to Tobago with a girlfriend
My wife fucks 3 BBC's 5 days a week for money and her personal enjoyment. She loves being a *****

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, stlcuckcouple, Custer Laststand and 4 others
fredanddaisy said:
My wife fucks 3 BBC's 5 days a week for money and her personal enjoyment. She loves being a *****
Let’s get this straight, your wife pays money to 3 BBCs to fuck her 5 days a week.
Somehow she thinks that SHE is the Ho by paying them to fuck her.
That’s what this thread is about!
Women paying men to fuck them!

Last edited:
Reactions: fredanddaisy
MajorHorner said:
Let’s get this straight, your wife pays money to 3 BBCs to fuckings her 5 days a week.
No, they pay her pimp and he pays her, they give her tip tips directly.

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, Custer Laststand, cynful and 1 other person
fredanddaisy said:
RIGHT.
fredanddaisy said:

But this thread is about women paying men for those men to fuck the women who are shelling out the cash

fredanddaisy said:
So the BBCs don't shove their cock ends, tips, up the pimp, they shove them up her directly.
That's quite a good idea when one thinks about it.

MajorHorner said:
Let’s get this straight, your wife pays money to 3 BBCs to fuck her 5 days a week.
No, her pimp pays her and the clients pay the pimp. She is being paid to live her dream.

Reactions: MajorHorner
Kenbcolley said:
I would love to pimp Kate out but at 69 probably not to many takers
Post a pic and we can judge.

fredanddaisy said:
No, her pimp pays her and the clients pay the pimp. She is being paid to live her dream.
why don't you act as her pimp then you can get a divi for renting her out to be well fucked?
it‘s fairly easy to do as a friend found out when he got his wife to transfer her business from some
scote to him. Not only does he make some dosh but gets to choose who his wife fucks and bar the
ones who start to fancy their chances with her for off contract fucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, Maxio and fredanddaisy
MajorHorner said:
why don't you act as her pimp then you can get a divi for renting her out to be well fucked?
it‘s fairly easy to do as a friend found out when he got his wife to transfer her business from some
scote to him. Not only does he make some dosh but gets to choose who his wife fucks and bar the
ones who start to fancy their chances with her for off contract fucks.
I used line up guys to fuck, but her pimp does such a great job, I don't have to do anything and it is much safer for her. I don't have the contacts in the BBC world and her pimp specializes in BBC executive types.

Reactions: BBCwhorewife, Custer Laststand and cynful
fredanddaisy said:
I used line up guys to fuck, but her pimp does such a great job, I don't have to do anything and it is much safer for her. I don't have the contacts in the BBC world and her pimp specializes in BBC executive types.
Execs = ££££££££

Kenbcolley said:
I would love to pimp Kate out but at 69 probably not to many takers
At 69 she is still attractive,and probably looking for more cock anyway,make some cash and put a smile on some faces

Reactions: cynful and fredanddaisy
srx said:
At 69 she is still attractive,and probably looking for more cock anyway,make some cash and put a smile on some faces
I think you would be surprised at how many guys would love to fuck her, I am an old cock sucker and have no problem getting all the cock I want.

fredanddaisy said:
I think you would be surprised at how many guys would love to fuck her, I am an old cock sucker and have no problem getting all the cock I want.
Can you send some of those cocks my way

Reactions: stlcuckcouple and fredanddaisy
srx said:
Can you send some of those cocks my way
I live in Mexico and I go to a public bath hose on Saturday afternoons , where construction works come for a sauna and a suck, I am the official cocksucker and suck 10 or 15 cucks in an afternoon. Sometimes my wife comes with me and some of them fuck her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Laceyfemme, cynful and 1 other person