Photo Sharing

• Thread starterShortyJim
  • Start date
cuck likes to show his wife

ShortyJim said:
I not only like sharing my wife's photos, but I love being teased. I have no problem sharing with a guy online, even if he does not share any of his wife or girlfriend... ShortyJim

I would join you on that matter. I am a happy cuckold who is denied sex. I enjoy exchanging my wife's pictures for other trustworthy bulls to see, as I am glad to trade pics with other husbands. And then I like to show pics of me, dressed in my wife's clothes, watching the pictures I received. If some people here want to use the occasion to train me as a better sissy, please do not hesitate...

Audreyronde

Thanks for the pics. :)

New pics soon...

more pics to come

If you want to see more pics of my wife, or if you want to train me as a better sissy, please do not hesitate to send me a private message for some private mails...

Audreyronde said:
I would join you on that matter. I am a happy cuckold who is denied sex. I enjoy exchanging my wife's pictures for other trustworthy bulls to see, as I am glad to trade pics with other husbands. And then I like to show pics of me, dressed in my wife's clothes, watching the pictures I received. If some people here want to use the occasion to train me as a better sissy, please do not hesitate...

Nice looking wife. She has a great smile. You should get her an anklet for her right ankle.

she looks really good to me

Last edited by a moderator:
check out my hot wife

My hot wife only takes huge thick cock.

like?

do you like?

Definitely some damn hot women in this thread, would love to get pics at albanysearching@yahoo.com

Especially you, luke34, let's see some more of that.

here are some more of my horny wife.

Attachments

• SA500075.png
    SA500075.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 07.png
    07.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 589
  • red bra4.png
    red bra4.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 610
  • pussy.png
    pussy.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 582
  • fingering pussy.png
    fingering pussy.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 585
yes, love sharing photo's of wife and receiving photo's of other wifes. Such a turn on to watch a man look at her pic and tell me what he wants to do to her, while I watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you guys think of my lil asian wife

yes, love sharing photo's of wife and receiving photo's of other wifes. Such a turn on to watch a man look at her pic and tell me what he wants to do to her, while I watch.
nastepanda@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 223