Photo Sharing

• Thread starterShortyJim
  • Start date
Sure, many people would like to suck on those cute tits. e-mail me at apasire@yahoo.com

anna

I like to show off Anna! ... :p:p:p

Attachments

• mmm....jpg
    mmm....jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 601

Attachments

• mmm....jpg
    mmm....jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 350
  • ancora....jpg
    ancora....jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 347
They all look so fuckinf HOT

sharing

hi shorty im happy to share pics with you or any others happy to ,its a big turn on to know someones wanking over your wifes pics,nedbelly1@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 631
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 850
  • Picture 088.jpg
    Picture 088.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 659
okdeacon said:
Anna is a very hot looking lady. I'll bet she has some very good pussy. okdeacon :p

YES.....THANX!:p

Something new?

Last edited by a moderator:
MistressK said:
Something new?

my wife fucked a number of men flying scotsman..scottish maverick tom may candid camera..chris antony freebooter...it was good to watch but where are they now

Last edited by a moderator:
pussy....

okdeacon said:
Anna is a very hot looking lady. I'll bet she has some very good pussy. okdeacon :p

:p Anna ......open!:p

Attachments

• I.ANNA.jpg
    I.ANNA.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 379
  • Immagine 025.jpg
    Immagine 025.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 294
  • Immagine 027.jpg
    Immagine 027.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 346
  • Immagine 049.jpg
    Immagine 049.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 481
Thanks Antonio

antonio said:
Anna ......open!:p

This tends to enforce my opinion about the high score i gave to Anna's pussy. I am thinking she is TABLE PUSSY Antonio. If you wish to let me eat that pussy of hers i promise to give you a honest and unbiased opinion about her sweet and beautiful looking cunt. :pYou know the taste test. :p I VOLUNTEER !. I can damm near smell and taste it right now.:p : okdeacon

Everythings...

okdeacon said:
This tends to enforce my opinion about the high score i gave to Anna's pussy. I am thinking she is TABLE PUSSY Antonio. If you wish to let me eat that pussy of hers i promise to give you a honest and unbiased opinion about her sweet and beautiful looking cunt. :pYou know the taste test. :p I VOLUNTEER !. I can damm near smell and taste it right now.:p : okdeacon

...u want...:p.....

Attachments

• 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 394
  • 147341_1.jpg
    147341_1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 390
  • anna1.jpg
    anna1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 540
i would shave her clean and not allow you to mess her like that EVER again!

show her to me please...litigator1965@gmail.com

Pant Slobber Pant Slobber Pant

antonio said:
...u want...:p.....

I will answer with a question.IS A PIGS ASS PORK? :p:p:p okdeacon

Yes...

okdeacon said:
I will answer with a question.IS A PIGS ASS PORK? :p:p:p okdeacon

...I think so...:)

Attachments

• Immagine 025.jpg
    Immagine 025.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 226
  • buon anno!!.jpg
    buon anno!!.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 213
Showing wife's pussy-photos.

It is more normal than anyone might believe for a husband to want to show his wife naked to other men through photos. And, there are many women who will pose naked, while being assured that "no one else!" will ever see the photos.

These wives will claim they are only posing naked for their husbands' excitement, but the truth is that these women are hoping their husbands will show their naked photos to other men, which he always will. There is not a husband alive who, if he had nude photos of his wife, could resist showing them to other men. It seems to be build into the male psyche to want to show "his" tits and pussy to other men.