• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Photo Sharing

S

ShortyJim

I not only like sharing my wife's photos, but I love being teased. I have no problem sharing with a guy online, even if he does not share any of his wife or girlfriend. I enjoy sharing that I am a cuckold wannabe and would love if my wife enjoyed a better endowed man and in fact should be enjoyed by better endowed men. I have even shared her photos in person. I guess it is my submissiveness, but do others enjoy being at a disadvantage? Some guys tease me that they share her pixs and will post the photos and it gets me hotter yet...even though I would die if I saw them out there. Others tell me what to do while sharing her pixs, even on webcam. Any others enjoy this form of safe sex? ShortyJim

I not only like sharing my wife's photos, but I love being teased. I have no problem sharing with a guy online, even if he does not share any of his wife or girlfriend. I enjoy sharing that I am a cuckold wannabe and would love if my wife enjoyed a better endowed man and in fact should be enjoyed by better endowed men. I have even shared her photos in person. I guess it is my submissiveness, but do others enjoy being at a disadvantage? Some guys tease me that they share her pixs and will post the photos and it gets me hotter yet...even though I would die if I saw them out there. Others tell me what to do while sharing her pixs, even on webcam. Any others enjoy this form of safe sex? ShortyJim
i would love to see pics of your wife in every pose more so peeing . do u have eny vids ? if so please e mail me . i will send you some of my wife the same . lots of thanks tim . email t.r.holt@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi Randy Randy. I showed a vid of my wife to a guy who made me suck his cock while he watched the vid and while I sucked him , he told me all the things he was going to do to my wife and he kept calling me nasty names like fag, cocksucking cuck, things like that. Very hot.

ok, here's some more of my wife. let me know what you think.

Attachments

• cheries creampie.jpg
    cheries creampie.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4,530
  • cherie ass green panties 2.jpg
    cherie ass green panties 2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2,803
  • heels and pussy wow.jpg
    heels and pussy wow.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 9,009
  • hubby+just+got+done.jpg
    hubby+just+got+done.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,863
Last edited by a moderator:
great looking lady

I don't have any of my wife yet but would love to see more of yours. Geeez what a tasty looking , meaty, pussy. May I see more please? My name is Pat. send to pguerra@miners.utep.edu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back