Pics From My Cute Wife For Your Pleasure

• Thread starterpete_pan56
  • Start date
Beautiful woman! Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Reactions: Geglu
del

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, barbie1955, usemyslutwife26 and 4 others
Part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, barbie1955, usemyslutwife26 and 5 others
Awesome pictures, how long ago were they taken?

She's HOT ! Sweet looking pussy ! Just love her !

Any recent pics please ?

Open and fun said:
Any recent pics please ?

Of course we still make many pics! THESE will be posted later, MUCH later ;)

Sorry, but we didn't cut or deface her head on the photos above, because she actually looks different
(yes, older too - but still very very cute and foxy :rolleyes: ) Nobody will recognise her when passing by.

Open and fun said:
What a perfect cum bucket...
Need a cleaner ?

She has enough "cleaner" around here, thx 4 ur offer :D

Last edited:
Reactions: peter3811, Nazareth and Open and fun
del

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu, Gsully, usemyslutwife26 and 4 others
Lovestruckcuck said:
She has a beautiful smile and pleasant demeanor as well as a beautiful hairy pussy.
I miss pubic hair as nowadays the trend is for fully waxed as per my own wife

Hairy is still in, bro...

Reactions: usemyslutwife26 and Lovestruckcuck
I previously said she has a strong resemblance to my first wife. Your wife's titties are quite a bit bigger, but the young face, curly hair, and hairy pussy.....man, memory lane! I LOVE looking at her pictures and fantasizing that's my wife being naughty and posing.

We started dating and fucking in our early teens, and she quickly lost control. She went from a rather shy and relatively quiet girl to a slut who would fuck at the drop of a hat, no matter who it was. She worked her way through most of my friends over the next couple of years while we were still in school, moved for a year or so, and eventually moved back. We picked up where we left off, and married about 18 months later.
Once married, I began to wonder if she may have been a nympho; it seemed like she was NEVER satisfied and constantly craved cock. We even considered her going to work as an "******", especially for older men. That never happened, but she did eventually take a boyfriend.

Anyway, she loved wearing nighties, using scarves, boas, or other accessories, always without panties, and posing for polaroid pics. Plenty of different guys and at least one girl got her to pose erotically for them. She had a hairy pussy also, but that was around the time (later 1970's) having a shaved pussy was starting to appear. It was a VERY bold decision to make then, LOL! After we had been married for maybe 6 months, I finally convinced her to shave and go for the 'little girl look',and she LOVED showing it!

In any case, if I haven't said it enough, THANK YOU for sharing her pics! The memories give me nostalgia.
Not to mention she is very hot and desirable, and just looks so.....bad!
I hope you enjoy her charms every bit as much, if not more, than we do!

Hey Nazareth - great comment! Seems you had much fun with your (first?) wife. No pics saved to share with us;)?Your story made me curious.

@pete_pan56 : PLEASE MORE!! I collect them all :D and cann't get enough .....

Last edited:
Reactions: h5t6ca, Geglu and Nazareth
Thx for ur story Nazareth

It look like there are many parallels to our experiences.

When we met for the first time she has just finished high school one year before and she had only had one friend so far. She was a little bit shy but very curious about sex, To make a long story short – I satisfied all her wishes in this regard. The truth is, she started new experiences for me. So I shared my girlfriend and later wife for the first time with another man.

My hobby is photography and she was (and still is) my favorite model. Most pics were harmless and when my best friend was our guest on a weekend, we three sat in our living room and had some drinks. I proudly showed him some of these harmless photos I made of her. I had a little photo lab where I developed most black and white pics, especially those which were NOT so harmless (oh boy – this time – this pre-digital age- is really not SO long ago!)

As every time we met we were fooling around, he flirted violently with my girlfriend and she liked it. This time we had maybe had some drinks too much. So he criticized with a grin that these pics may be nice, but she must have a terrible figure because she only was posing in a high-necked dress. She stuck out her tongue at him and he langhingly asked if she wanted to give him a French kiss.
At another time, the topic would have ended now. But this time my girlfriend giggled and got one other package out of our cabinet. Perplexed I realized, that these photos were not so harmless. She really would …..?

Yes, she did. She chose one pic out and put it on the table. I was astonished and shocked – on that photo she was dressed only with a very short skirt and a see-through body stocking which gave a wonderful look of her boobs. My friend’s eyes grew big as he stared at my half naked girlfriend. “That’s gorgeous…..” he stammered. She asked him, if he wants to see more, now in full swing and grinning. I was electrified – my little shy girl!!
She laid 2 more pics on the table from the same shooting on which she spreads her legs and gave us a good view on her cunt. “That must be enough.” She put the rest of the package carelessly aside, waiting for the next reaction. “May I ?” he said and reached for the pictures. She nodded and I still couldn’t believe what just had happened.
“You are SOOO hot!” he said while he again and again look at her naked body on the pics.

“How it looks now - ‘terrible figure’?” She smiled a little proudly and a little more tipsy. He took a long drink from his glass. “Well, everything seems to be alright.” He said. “But I cannot decide that definitively. Your body is still covered.” He looked at her provocatively.

“Stop now!” I demanded. “The joke is over, you had your fun.” Both seemed not to hear what I said. My girlfriend picked up the pile of pictures again. “Well, you mean I do not dare. Now it doesn’t matter anymore….” She found what she was looking for und gave the pictures to our guest.
While he looked at the pics on which she only wears black stockings, posing with spread legs with gleaming eyes, she emptied her glass and asked me for one more. Although I thought she had really enough I poured her another drink. The situation aroused me more and more. We used to fantasize about what it would be like if she had sex with another guy. But I never thought it would ever come true. Would it happen now?

“Okay, you won. Your body is great and exiting. And you made very hot pics. Perfect.” He hestated. “Can I have copies of it?” He pointed to the first pictures she had chosen. My girlfriend thought about it. “All right, but for your eyes only” she admonished and laughed. I was astonished once more – my little girl ….

My friend asked me to show him my photo lab and it looked like my girlfriend was a bit disappointed. Outside the room he said: “Boy – if she wasn’t your girl I would want to fuck her.” –“ Hey old fellow, because you are my friend YOU CAN fuck her.” I patted him on the shoulder, maybe laughing a little bit too loud. “You’re fooling me. Or ….?” I shook my head. “No, I’m serious. “If anybody is allowed to fuck her, then you brother. But it is her decision. I may take the pictures of it.” I grinned at him. He still could ot believe it. After a short while we returned to the living room.

End of Part I

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955 and okdeacon
Hot story , I can almost picture the scene in my mind . Your buddy knew what he was doing . Edging her on to get a reaction out of her , and he did ! Looking forward to hear how the rest of the adventure went . Sure hope you supply the hot pics to accompany the story too ! Love your wife , She's one hot young lady ! Bet she looks hotter now !

del

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, barbie1955 and littlec
Thanks for your Hot story. Your wife is beautiful and very sexy. What a lucky bastard your buddy was to get some of her sweet little pussy. I just about busted my nuts looking at her with that exotic smile on her face, as he buried his big cock in your wife's pussy. You are 100% right she was getting exactly what she wanted. That alone makes this one of hottest post on this forum. You also are a very lucky man to have her for your hot wife. I for one would like to hear of and see more on the adventures of this lovely lady. Tip my Stetson to her and you and with a grim on my face and big ass hard on I say Thanks Again. Really hope for more. About how many men has she given her luscious pussy to? okdeacon

Reactions: pete_pan56