• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics From My Cute Wife For Your Pleasure

• Thread starterpete_pan56
  • Start date
Such a natural beauty ! Glad we could help you win the bet . Hoping you would grace us with some more recent pics of her super hot body ! I'd love to cum over for poke her night so I could do just that !

Reactions: pete_pan56
I would bet she would be sexy as hell whether nude or (semi-?) dressed!

However, in these kinds of situations (showing off to friends or other men), I prefer something--whether it be lingerie, transparent tops, short skirts or t-shirts that won't cover her ass if she bends over--as opposed to full nude.

usemyslutwife26 said:
:D:D

Only less than two hundred views to win ur bet, bro ...... What must she do when she has lost? Will she do it with all poker players? How many are there? Tell me more about it, it turns me on.

….. I think it will still make no sense to ask u to post a few photos of this evening here, or? :rolleyes:

View attachment 838413
Very nice pic of werry good wife.! She is perfect wife.!

Nazareth said:
I would bet she would be sexy as hell whether nude or (semi-?) dressed!

However, in these kinds of situations (showing off to friends or other men), I prefer something--whether it be lingerie, transparent tops, short skirts or t-shirts that won't cover her ass if she bends over--as opposed to full nude.
ya rite,Nazareth....have a look on my 47yo hotwife walt.wasser@yahoo.de

Thx a lot so far, Pete:cool: !!

She's just the best - cann't believe u share her with other men. BUT NOT WITH ME :p ....

My phantasy deals with your poker appointment and so i wrote a little story (part 1 ????? )

When Pete's wife, wearing only a transparent bodystocking and an open jacket, enters the room, the boys in the poker game were amazed.

"We bet and she lost. That was her wager. Enjoy the sight. "Pete grins and points to his slut, who was standing in the room with red head almost unclothed and did not quite know what to do. "You should bring us some drinks. What do you want? "Pete asks his guests. Ironically, Mike, the guy his wife doesn't like, answers first, "She can sit on my lap and pass the time while you play." He laughs dirty. Pete shakes his head: "It's all about drinks ..." Everyone orders another beer and Pete's wife hurries out of the room.

"She looks really cool." Tom says appreciatively. "Surely you did that, so we cann’t concentrate on the game anymore." Everyone laughs. Immediately afterwards, the almost naked woman comes back and distributes the bottles. "Thank you pretty" Mike says and puts his hand on her butt as she bends over. She jumps up. "Stop that, that's not part of my lost bet." She scolds, but she doesn’t look very angry, rather aroused. Mike laughs and takes his hand away. "It's okay, but when you get that horny up close, it's hard to resist." The other men now stare uninhibitedly at the almost naked body of Pete's wife. It looks like everyone has abandoned his restraint.

As the woman wants to go again, raise all protest. "Please sit down and have a beer with us." Tom asked her. She looks at her husband, but he just shruggs and smiles. "All right, if you all stay well."

She sits down and takes a bottle. The game doesn't really go. All are distracted too much by the wife of the host. "Why don’t you take off the rest?" Of course it is Mike, who makes the suggestion. "Hey Mike, leave her alone. She said she didn’t want that. "Mike shakes his head. "Wrong! She said that this was not part of ur bet. Is that true, boys? "The others nodd smirking. "But it looks like you don’t want that." Pete struggles, "Oh, well - she can do it if she wants to." His wife looks at him in surprise. "She can decide that for herself." He adds quickly. "So, how are u?" Mike doesn’t give up .

"It seems like you are not concentrating on poker anymore...", the young woman replies and doesn't seem to be sure what to do. "I'll make u a suggestion. U just play along. We play strip poker." Mike looks around to get support from the other guys. They look at Pete. He shruggs again. "As I said, that's what my wife should decide." The little bitch giggles. "Don't U think that's unfair? I have almost nothing left ... "Mike laughs. "Do not act like that. U've already noticed that we all have a hard in our pants. Aren’t you curious to see our stiff cocks? "

She doesn’t answer, but sits down at the table again. "All right then. If my husband doesn’t mind, I’ll play with U. But if it gets too much for me, I'll get out immediately." she threatens in a trembling voice. The mood is now charged with sex. Frank distributs the cards and they start the next round of poker. It takes quite a while for Pete's wife to take off her waistcoat.

Meanwhile, two of the men have only their panties, which bulged clearly in front. Then the time comes. The woman has to slip out of her body, is now completely naked.

"So, done. U’ve got ur will. " She says to Mike. He grinned wide. "I don’t reached my aim yet, but I like U even better naked." Pete asked for more drinks and his wife disappeared from the room to get more beer. "Guys, it's really enough. She got involved in much more than was planned. "

While Tom and Frank nod willingly, of course the contradiction comes from Mike. "Just now, where it gets cozy, u wanna stop? Didn’t u say that she can decide for herself? " Pete doesn’t come up with an appropriate answer, also because his naked wife just comes back with the drinks. As she leans forward, her full soft breasts rocks over the table.

Mike reaches for it. "Stop it." Pete seems to be really upset. But his naughty guest is not bothered and presses her tits tight, so that the woman cann’t straighten up. Or does she even want that? "Feels fine, u have to try it once." Mike addresses the other guests and finally let her go. The men slip restlessly on their chairs, almost simultaneously lifting their glasses to take a sip. Of course no one dares to follow Mike's example.
"If u misbehave again, I’ll be gone." She looks determinedly into Mike's eyes. But he winks at her confidentially. "Admit it, u liked it," he demands. She just shakes her head, more because she cann't believe that someone is so naughty, as in response to his claim."Do you want to continue playing now? I have nothing left to undress. "-" You can pay differently if you lose ...... "Mike doesn't seem to take her warning seriously. "Oh yeah - and what u're thinking of?" - "Well, next time you take ur legs apart and show us ur sweet cunt." It looks as if Pete will object again, but he keeps silent. "Or do you want to pinch now?" She reachs for the cards without saying anything.
Then two men are naked too, Pete and Mike. The cocks of both are stiff. The slut looks interested at the member of the strange man. He seems to be much thicker than that of her husband, but Pete’s is a bit longer. Tom also has to slip out of his last garment and shows that he also has a respectable limb. The bitch is now quite restless and cann’t concentrate properly anymore. Consequently, she loses the next game and put her thighs over the side backs of her chair so that the men have a very nice view on her open cunt. "Ok, now satisfied?" Provoking she looks around.

"You're the hottest," blurts Frank out, who has held back so far. - "Not so bad." Mike also enjoys the sight of her open labia, between which it already shines wet. Pete can hardly believe how his wife presents herself in front of his friends. So far, she has always hesitated when he talked about sharing her with several other guys. This inhibition seems to be over now. But - would happen something more?

(Maybe continued)

Last edited:
Reactions: okdeacon and Geglu
GREAT!!
Nearly 6.000 views :) . It seems you still haven't seen enough from my little slut wife.
More to come soon :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, Geglu, usemyslutwife26 and 2 others
del

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu, Nazareth, usemyslutwife26 and 1 other person
del

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, Geglu, usemyslutwife26 and 2 others
YESSS - some more for my huge collection of JILL (now she's named ;) )

My personel "highlight" , smiling into the camera of her husband:
'Look hubby, he fucks me und fills my cunt with his sperm. U can fuck me later too ....'
Great snapshot - may be U share more of this photoset with us??

Okay - I will continue UR poker story, but it needs a little more time

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu
usemyslutwife26 said:
Okay - I will continue UR poker story, but it needs a little more time

Thumbs up ;)

Take your time. I have until April to convince Jill, that it can be a VERY horny evening if she behaves as you recommended:rolleyes:

"Cliffhanger" of the Story - right? :

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, Geglu, Nazareth and 1 other person
Mmm she looks tasty

Reactions: toolman2c
[del

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955 and Geglu
GREAT! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, Nazareth, usemyslutwife26 and 1 other person
My "Jill-picture-collection" includes now more than 150 photos from ur wife :rolleyes: !!

Great thread - maybe mentioned before: can't get enough of her .
Please continue
Ur fan slutty :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu and pete_pan56
WONDERFUL FAKES !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu, jps18 and Nazareth
Such a pretty girl !

del

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955, usemyslutwife26, Geglu and 3 others
Hey Pete , That's how these sites go . Most just check out pic for J/O material . Some appreciate the beauty of a woman such as your hot wife . Those usually do post a comment or two . Me , I love your wife ! Such a beautiful girl ! I love her "girl next door look" She looks so sweet and innocent , but we know better than that. She's a slut , and I love it ! She's got a beautiful sexy body. It would be a shame not to share her. I would love to see everything you have of her. You've shown us so much already but my lust for her , I need more . Please DO continue . I look foeward to new posts from you every time I log on .

Reactions: Geglu, pete_pan56 and usemyslutwife26
I'm a selfish bastard, and want her all to myself....the first time, anyway.
I had mentioned in one of my earlier posts she reminds me of my first wife, so I would want to live out a fantasy with her, imagining that she was my wife from that time.
So, I'd want her to dress in a very sheer babydoll pajama, no panties. I'd make her tell me why she posed in that for other guys to take pictures of her pussy as she opens her legs to show me.
I'd want to touch and rub her pussy, asking her if this is how her boyfriend, other guys, and even a few girls touched her and how much she enjoyed it.
I would then orally worship her pussy while she provides the details of all the guys (and those few girls!) that got her pussy over the years, how she liked going to her boyfriend's house every night then coming home to me with a freshly fucked and nicely filled pussy. And the details of how she went on a trip with a truckdriver that was supposedly her older cousin but turned out to be a former boyfriend, why he sent her home on a bus, and why her pussy was stretched out so much it took a week to get back to 'normal'. That would be the perfect time to penetrate her pussy with my dick and ask if that was how they would do her, and ultimately cum in her pussy as she tells me how she also got filled from the others.

Reactions: pete_pan56 and usemyslutwife26
Pete - don't be disappointed, there r enough users who appreciate ur pictures. I hope many more will follow!
There's a story I always have to think about when I see Jill's horny pics. I made some adjustments and here is the first part.

Hope you enjoy it

It was my 25th birthday. Next weekend we wanted to visit our parents and celebrate there. We are my fiancée Jill, 21 and me. We had been together for almost four years, getting engaged shortly after her 18th birthday. A little later she moved to my flat, about two hours by car from our hometown. While I had a permanent job with a large company, she was still looking for a job, had to spend a year bridging. After high school stress, she also enjoyed the free time, which was now available to her.

For me an unfamiliar good feeling that ‘my wife’ expects me at home. Finally we had more time for each other again - also for sex. I was her ‘first’, deflowered her and was almost her teacher. But she was an interested and gifted student. I have to describe it, so that the reader knows what I am reporting. Jill is just over 1.60m tall, sporty figure, not thin but slim. Outstanding features: long, blonde mane, full boobs and round ass, with a pretty face. Personally appreciated - contrary to the trend, she doesn’t shave her cunt, but lets the blond curls sprout almost in natural length. However, she was not particularly hairy in the genital area .

Everything was as it should be .... but : Even for a young couple comes at some point the time where the passion subsides and everything has been there before. For a while we stimulated sex with our fantasies, but there was nothing new. For a while we stimulated sex with our fantasies, but there was nothing new. I had imagined how Jill would fuck with one or more other men and she participated this fiction. That had made us pretty hot, but then this had fallen asleep again. ‘Even the finest steak will be bland if you can enjoy it anytime you like’. That may sound disrespectful, but unfortunately it was the truth.

Now it was my birthday and I had decided to reserve a table in a good restaurant and spend a nice romantic evening there. Maybe this would end up with sex, perhaps ….. But surprisingly, Jill shook her head as I suggested this during the breakfast. ‘I would like to stay at home, cook something and ...... a surprise ...’ . Of course I was happy and I agreed. She didn’t tell me a word how she wanted to surprise me. But something had come up with her. I was excited.

Many relatives and friends called me during the day and congratulated me on my birthday. Even my old buddy Bobby, the only one who studied here nearby and had visited us from time to time. I had thought about inviting him for the evening, but then Jill and her surprise came in, a third person would have been out of place. Too bad, because the two had known each other for a long time and liked each other too. But this evening should only belong to my fiancee and me.

When I arrived home, a surprise awaited me: Jill was dressed extremely sexy. She wore an ultra-short miniskirt and a white, coarse mesh top that showed her full breasts very well. I took her in my arms and kissed her for a long time. ‘That's a nice reception and a successful surprise. You’re such a sharp looking woman! ‘My groping hands had moved under the skirt and found that she wore no panties but white suspenders on which the thin light brown nylons were attached. ‘I do not even know if I'm hungry, just hungry for you ...’ she pouted. ‘I've taken so much trouble with the food. You should appreciate that. ‘I reassured her. ‘Of course, we have time all evening. Anyway, your surprise has succeeded. ‘She looked at me as if she wanted to say something, but then turned back to the stove.

In short, the food was delicious, she really cooked very well. When we finished, I helped her clearing away, then went to the living room. ‘Go to the bedroom, I'll be right back.’ She addressed me. Smiling, I followed her instruction. When she came into the room with a kitchen chair, I was very surprised. ‘What are you up to?’ But she only shook her head. ‘Will not betrayed. Please take off your clothes.‘ With a big grin I slipped out of the comfortable sweatpants, the shirt and the panties. Then I stood with already half stiff cock in front of her. ‘Well - how is it going on now, boss?’ She reached for my member and massaged him slowly. After a few seconds he stood in full splendor. ‘Neat, very neat. Sit down on the chair.’

Shaking my head, I took place. She reached into her bedside table and took a packet of long cable ties from it. ‘What are you going to do?’ I had a suspicion that soon after confirmed. Laughing, I allowed her to tie my ankles to the chair legs with the plastic strips, and then the wrists behind my back on the back. ‘Not so firm and thanks, that I was allowed to keep my socks on, which now protect my delicate skin.’ I joked. She was ready, got up and looked at me as I sat there with spreaded legs and stiff cock. ‘Now I'm at your mercy ... ..’ I whispered like in a bad movie and she grinned. ‘He does not hang his head down - this deserves a reward.’

Jill knelt in front of me and took my cock between her lips, sucking it while her tongue stimulated the glans. It was a fantastic blowjob and I moaned softly. ‘Slow down, I want to enjoy your gift extensively.’ I wished she would take off her clothes too, at least top and skirt.
The nylons and suspenders she could keep on (she knew how much I liked that)

At that moment the doorbell rang. ‘Who can this be? He just has bad luck ‘I gasped but my fiance got up. ‘I'll take a look for what it's about’ Didn’t she think that her top was translucent? She kissed me. ‘I love you.’ - ‘Stay ...’ I shouted, but she was already out there. Annoying, but probably it was my fault, because I had just told her to slow down. Well, it could not be long before she had cleared away the annoying visitor. I waited impatiently, it took me too long. Then I heard several voices. For God's sake, it seemed something went wrong and I was helplessly tied to the chair…..

To be continued

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955 and toolman2c