Pics From My Cute Wife For Your Pleasure

• Thread starterpete_pan56
  • Start date
Very hot first experience ! Sounds like she wanted to get fucked bad . Did you get yours after he did ? Your wife looks so hot with his cock in her mouth ! Looks as though she liked it more with him stretching her hot pussy ! More please ! Love your hotwife !

usemyslutwife26 said:
Hey Nazareth - great comment! Seems you had much fun with your (first?) wife. No pics saved to share with us;)?Your story made me curious.

Sadly, no.
This was some 40 years ago now.

As pete_pan mentioned in his posts, this was long before the digital age, and if you didn't develop your own photos, the polaroid instant cameras were the only viable option. They don't survive fights and moves very well.
I still like to think someone out there has pictures of her at least on negatives, but who knows if they would have survived this long, who may have them, and so on.

pete_pan56 said:
Thx for ur story Nazareth

It look like there are many parallels to our experiences.

Indeed!
I was floored again as I began to read your story! My wife had aspirations to do some modeling, and had a small portfolio of pictures.
Nothing outrageous or x-rated, but there were some shots of her wearing a see-thru shirt where you could clearly see her titties from different angles. She also used these to seduce her 'gentlemen callers', sitting on the loveseat next to them while flipping through and commenting on them.

With that said, however, I assure you they were NOTHING compared to most of the ones you have shared. The technical aspects like composition and ******** are outstanding! Not to mention the model and subject matter... :p
Your appreciation of the hobby is easily evident.

In any case, enough similarities do exist, at least in my mind. It has been wonderful to vicariously 're-live' these memories while reading your experiences and getting off on her pictures. Thanks again for sharing!

Damn, i got a chubby while I read this thread and looked at these unbelievably hot and horny pictures .
I have to wank my cock for a while, dreaming of I WAS THE LUCKY ONE ......

Okay .... now I feel better :eek::rolleyes::D

To discuss whether shaved or not, I wanted to contribute something. Pete Pan allowed us to fake his (or her) pics.
So I shaved his slut-darling virtually. What do you think about it - what looks better?

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955, peter3811 and Nazareth
With these photos the natural looks better as it is more "of the time", sort of goes with the colours

Reactions: usemyslutwife26
great story and the associated pics make it even better

Reactions: pete_pan56
del

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, usemyslutwife26, jps18 and 1 other person
answer a few questions:

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, barbie1955, Nazareth and 3 others
Thank you for sharing the information. I love being able to put a face to a story, so to speak.

I hear you about being reckless, although that was a lot more common than it is today.
The majority of the men my wife began fucking were much older (she was only 17 when we married), and she never required protection. Same when she took a boyfriend later, She was on the pill, I was more worried about STD's, but we were lucky on both ends.

Nazareth said:
Thank you for sharing the information. I love being able to put a face to a story, so to speak. .....
I'm similar to Nazareth - I like to see a face to a body ;) and that is the case in this thread. If then the naked skin is prepared appetizing - great! Thanks for that too.

That's why I do not want to criticize the black and white pictures, but colorful is even more beautiful.

Last edited:
del

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy and barbie1955
Wonderful narrative and stories/experiences.

Are you willing to share a current picture of her? I bet she is still very hot

Reactions: pete_pan56 and Geglu
I hope u continue this thread for a long time and show us many more pictures of this horny little slut.
Please continue to tell us more what u have experienced by sharing her. U let her fuck with ur co-workers ?
HOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: obser and Geglu
Next upload tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, barbie1955, Nazareth and 1 other person
Wifey will lose our bet

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, barbie1955, jps18 and 2 others
pete_pan56 said:
Wifey will lose our bet :p:D.

She thought less than 1000 users would be interested in her pics. I bet more than 5000 would like her juicy cunt and her soft tits and visit the thread.

If she had won, she would have received an EXTENDED visit to her favorite Shopping Mall (with MY credit card). If win she has to be very naughty :rolleyes: when my boys come to play poker next time.

View attachment 836558 View attachment 836559 View attachment 836560 View attachment 836561 View attachment 836562 View attachment 836563 View attachment 836564
So nice cunt.!!! I cant understand......

When's the next poker game...?

Enigma632 said:
When's the next poker game...?
:D:D

Only less than two hundred views to win ur bet, bro ...... What must she do when she has lost? Will she do it with all poker players? How many are there? Tell me more about it, it turns me on.

….. I think it will still make no sense to ask u to post a few photos of this evening here, or? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu
usemyslutwife26 said:
:D:D

Only less than two hundred views to win ur bet, bro ...... What must she do when she has lost? Will she do it with all poker players? How many are there? Tell me more about it, it turns me on.

….. I think it will still make no sense to ask u to post a few photos of this evening here, or? :rolleyes:

View attachment 838413
My 47yo (hot) wife knows what to do when I play poker...
walt.wasser@yahoo.de

Reactions: Geglu and pete_pan56
del

Last edited:
Reactions: bemyecstasy, barbie1955, usemyslutwife26 and 3 others