• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of My Wife

• Thread starterWashingtonGuy
  • Start date

WashingtonGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2008
Here are a couple pics of my wife. I will share a story of our experiences sometime soon. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• sexy1.jpg
    sexy1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,557
  • sexy2.jpg
    sexy2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,251
Soooo Hawt!

wow

very nice pics!!!! :p

nice

well let's hear the story already...wish that was my cock in her mouth instead...

She looks hot and juicy, kind of like a Wendy's hamburger! Seriously, let's see more.

I agree she is a hottie!!! Would love to see pics of her ass

A little background first

My wife and I are in our late twenties. We have been together 11 years and have been hot for each other more than that. We both had traumatic sexual childhood experiences. The after-effects of those experiences are quite different. She has been somewhat scarred sexually. Up until now she has been very sexually conservative. She has moral objections to some sexual acts or experiences I have brought up through fantasy and she gets embarrased easily. She has to be coaxed and coached to talk dirty. There were several years that my wife did not have a sex drive. There were even times when my wife said she could live without sex.

With that, and before we go on, I would like to add I am a skilled and attentive lover. I have an average size penis, a marathon tongue, and the ability to be multi orgasmic. Her low cervix has made my cock the perfect size for her. I know how to make her cum and I am fully confident her lack of sex drive is not based upon poor performance on my part.

Oh, and these traumatic experiences led to depression for her and weight gain. She was a late bloomer in her teens as far as sex and boyfriends go. I was her second everything. Her second boyfriend, her second kiss, her second consentual sex partner.

For me my experiences have left me with an insatiable sexual appetite. I have done so much sexually and consider myself to be on an abnormal level of freaky. You name it, I've probably done it more than once.

In my late teens and early twenties I also gained a large amount of.weight. I had a job where i ate fast food three meals a day and mainly sat on my ass. When I changed jobs the weight all disappeared, nearly 100 pounds of it. I enlisted in the military and I found out that I wasn't bad looking. Just before this time I had been fooling around with my wife's sister on and off over the years.

Now that I was in the military I had to keep myself in shape. I met several girls that were quite slutty over the years. I got caught every single time and my marriage has been undoubtedly damaged by my actions. She attributes a portion of her lack of a sex drive to my infidelities.

Then a few years ago my wife lost a lot of her weight. I like my girls a little thicker, and she is now in my range of perfection. She developed a new style and is insanely sexy in my opinion. She has always had a wonderful personality and people are naturally drawn to her. So now that she has a sexier body, a gorgeous face, a sassy style, and a great personality, men are drawn to her. Wherever she goes she is being gawked at, talked to. flirted with, whatever. Even men that admit they are not typically attracted to "thicker girls" are giving her lots of attention

Please post more!

Please post more pics of her! She is incredibly hot and sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't look think to me....on the contrary, that sexy red hair and her beautiful face are a huge turn on!

Beautiful wife

What a sexy young woman!!!
& so skilled....
~)_(~
:cool:

Oh, before his wife left Dave would always joke around about getting his wife to suck my cock. There was one occasion where I had to give his wife a ride to the doctor while he was stuck at work. He handed me the keys to his car and said, "Here you go. Enjoy a blow job on me. She sucks great cock, the best." I laughed and took the keys. When I picked her up she insisted on driving so there was no chance of a blow job. Not that I really expected one, I was just curious if he was serious or not.

When the holidays rolled around I felt bad for the guy and invited him over. Him and my wife hit it off well. He is a musician and had stories to tell that really captivated my wife. He could play the guitar like nobody's fucking business. I would watch my wife's face as he played and I saw expressions on her face I had never seen before. I was a little jealous. We all had a few drinks and at the end of the night my wife went upstairs, Dave was crashing on our couch. I'm sure my wife and I had sex, but I don't remember it. What I do remember is the conversation.

I told her I noticed her reactions to him playing the guitar and she appeared to be turned on. She admitted she was. She also admitted she found him interesting and intelligent. I asked if she found him physically attractive, and she told me she didn't. The conversation furthered and somehow we got on the subject of my wife sucking Dave's cock. I undoubtedly brought it up. She told me she liked him and felt comfortable around him so it was possible. She approached the subject cautiously. I said, "Look, we know I am a fucking freak and can deal with way more than you." I also pointed out that Dave is always joking about his wife sucking my cock so I'm sure he'd be open to it. My wife then told me if I was ready for it she was. I told her I'd go downstairs and talk to Dave.

When I got down there he appeared to be asleep. I didn't disturb him and I went back upstairs. I figured when my wife sobered up and slept on it she would change her mind.

very fuckin foxy xx

very fuckin foxy xx

Here are more pics.

Attachments

• DSCF3238.JPG
    DSCF3238.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCF3244.JPG
    DSCF3244.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCF3236.JPG
    DSCF3236.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF3229.JPG
    DSCF3229.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 503
  • DSCF3234.JPG
    DSCF3234.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 358
a few more.

Attachments

• DSCF3222.JPG
    DSCF3222.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF3187.JPG
    DSCF3187.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 765
  • DSCF3228.JPG
    DSCF3228.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 230
  • DSCF3219.JPG
    DSCF3219.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCF3223.JPG
    DSCF3223.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 172
a few more. I will find out which others she will let me share.

Attachments

• DSCF3192.JPG
    DSCF3192.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 308
  • DSCF3199.JPG
    DSCF3199.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 373
  • DSCF3191.JPG
    DSCF3191.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 323
  • DSCF3151.JPG
    DSCF3151.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCF3153.JPG
    DSCF3153.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 317
So the following day we are all off of work since it is the holiday season. Dave just sticks around and we have no problem with that. My wife is a brilliant conversationalist and captivates the attention of anyone she talks to. So in just one day, her and Dave talk for hours on end. He talks about his wife, marriage problems, etc. I could tell at that point they were becoming good friends. Dave and I were just good friends at work, but his friendship with my wife was already on a higher level. In my opinion men have an easier emotional connection with women friends, there is no need for macho bullshit. Their relationship was proving my theory.

I asked my wife during the day if what she wanted to do the night before was still on. She said she wasn't sure, but it was a possibility.

Dave had been flirting with my wife a lot. Telling her I was a lucky man, she was beautiful, etc. My wife was not used to hearing these things and it was having quite an effect. That night we found ourselves drinking again. Dave whipped out his guitar and I saw my wife swooning again.

I don't remember how the conversation came up, but I gave my wife a look as if to say, "Are you sure?" and she shot the same look back. I am not as shy as my wife so as soon as I got the same look I instantly threw it all out into the open. I told Dave that my wife has only been with 2 guys her whole life, was curious about sex with other men, and that she felt safe and attracted to him and wanted to play a little. I asked him if it would be cool and his reply was, "I think I'll enjoy it more than you want me to. I will participate, under the conditions that I get to have her alone sometime." I agreed.

My wife knew this would all turn me on. Our agreement was that when she was done, her and I would go upstairs and fuck each others brains our. We drank a little more and before I knew it, my wife was on her knees in front of him as he sat on our couch.

The details of it all are blurry. My wife is very self conscious of her body and she let me know earlier in the day that she wanted to remain clothed. I watched her blow him and it was as hot as I imagined. His cock was smaller than mine which was sort of an ego boost, I still had the largest cock my wife had ever been with. I sort of wished he was bigger though, too. I remember she was sucking him hard, really hard, and the sensations were too much for Dave to handle. He stopped her a few times.

I started playing with my wife's ass. She didn't object so I eventually had her pants off. The first thing Could think of to do was lay on my back and slide my head between her legs as she blew him. I love going down on my wife. She has a very fragrant, musky pussy. I get hard just thinking of it now. So I licked her clit a little and it didn't seem to have much of an effect. When my wife gets tipsy or *****, she can't cum. I got on my knees behind her and fucked her while she blew him. I came so fast. Since I was drinking I could not get instantly hard again or remain hard as I usually can.

I am unsure how it all ended for Dave. I think she just jerked him off to completion or something. I took my wife upstairs and got ready to fuck her. By this time, the alcohol she had consumed had taken full effect and she wasn't much of a participant. I didn't get the ending I wanted, but I still got what I wanted in the end.

The next morning my wifes lips were swollen, and I mean swollen. So much so that we all figured she must've had an allergic reaction to something. I asked if she remembered blowing him and she said yes and asked if I was cool with it. I told her I was and asked if she remembered me joining in. She said she didn't remember that part and she was a little upset that that happened. There was no weirdness between any of the three of us. Dave assured us he's been part of crazier sex situations while he was on tour. My wife and I made plans for it all to happen again.

So Dave turned out to be a real piece of work. He manipulated my wife after she blew him two more times and fucked her once. I watched her blow him two of the three times. He used her to stroke his own ego and I eventually lost control of everything and found myself despising when they were together. One day my wife just came to her senses when he tried to make some sort of power play. He was trying to get my wife to side with him on things and she dropped him. It's funny how he tries to come around like a stray dog and my wife gives him almost NO attention. I got hurt a lot during their "relationship" but I think my wife walked away from it all a lot less naive. I would go into details of it all but I know we have better things to look forward to.

I knew the Dave thing was over. He told her she gave the best head he ever had, by the way. I, myself, have received head from 30+ women/girls and think my wife is the best. I was upset the Dave thing was over, even though he was a true douche bag. I wanted a threesome and I was worried this whole experience left a bad taste in my wife's mouth.

A few weeks ago I noticed my wife flirting with a guy from my work. I get along with this guy but he is only 20 so we don't have much in common. He is very mature for a 20 year old. So he was talking about how cool my wife was at work one day and he mentioned he liked talking to her. I gave him her number and encouraged him to text her because my wife is cool to talk to. My purpose was not to get him and my wife to hook up, but to get my wife back in the swing of things. This guy's name is James.

So her and James text like crazy and talk. They hung out a few times but he seemed more interested in living as a man in his early 20s than spending time with an older, married woman. At work one day we were all joking and James made jokes about fucking my wife while I watched. "Great," I thought, "Dave is running his fucking mouth." I told my wife this and she confronted Dave, and he swore he never told anybody.

Last night my wife made an Easter dinner and invited James over. Knowing Dave would hear about it all, my wife invited him also. Dave showed up but James was too busy pursuing some ass in Seattle to come over. After 11 PM James finally arrived for some late night food. Up to that point Dave had been flirting with my wife and joking around like they were still friends like they used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread