• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of My Wife

• Thread starterWashingtonGuy
  • Start date
So my wife had a few drinks and was very flirty with everyone. She was sitting on the couch between Dave and James and I sat on a recliner. She texted me that she was feeling a little turned on and wanted to blow everyone. I was so turned on. I texted her to go for it and she replied that she didn't know how to start it all. So Dave texted me that he had to be up early in the morning and wanted to go first, I think he felt the sexual tension and read my wife's body language. I didn't know if he was joking or not so I simply replied that I think my wife was tipsy enough to do it. Dave's reply was that he was going to leave and that we should all "have fun with that". My wife and I later agreed that Dave was just jealous to no longer be the top guy friend getting my wife's attention. He was always possessive of my wife while they were fooling around and he always wanted total control.

I told my wife via text that Dave was not game and she simply replied, "Whatever, he can fuck off, I want him gone so I can seduce James." Fucking hot. Dave left.

So my wife is so curious about other cocks now, which is so far from what she used to be. So my wife asks, via text, how she should seduce James. I told her just be upfront and say what she wants. She asked me to refill her drink and texted me while I was in the kitchen and told me to take my time. I tried to take as long as I could. I noticed her body language as she was talking to him and it was obvious to me what she wanted. Would this 20 year old pick it up? I didn't hear the first parts of her proposal but she later told me she basically said, "James, my husband and I are very open people. You seem cool and trustworthy so I think we can include you in some things we like to do."

I returned from the kitchen thinking it was all set, but she hadn't dropped the final part of the proposal. After a little blushing she finally said, "I want to blow you, James, and Ray (me) is completely cool with it. Ray just wants to watch." This was so hot. And again, so different from what she used to be. James took absolutely no convincing beyond that.

She got on her knees in front of him as he sat on the couch. She looked at me and asked if this was all cool which I find so fucking hot. She said she wanted an agreement that this was something we both wanted. I agreed.

Man am I glad I came back to this thread! Your wife has really opened up, and that's fantastic. She's gorgeous, sexy, and she sounds like an amazing woman.

Let us know where she goes from here! I'm glad to hear that you're involving your friends, that seems like one of the biggest questions of guys who are trying to get into this lifestyle. Once you're comfortable with your friends fucking your hot wife, it will never be difficult to find people to come over, and her sex drive will only get stronger when she realizes just how many guys drop all their plans to have her lick their cock like that.

I also wanted to repeat the question of which cock that is in the pics?

Good luck, keep us posted.

what

a wonderfull mouth she must have your very lucky indeed

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Unclem, She fucked him bareback and I was not present. I wanted to be but the control and power of the situation shifted to Dave's hands. I was so excited that my wife wanted to try all of this and I knew I could handle it so I allowed it. Dave gained control by saying he wanted nothing to do with anything that I was involved in. We both regret letting Dave into our lives so much, letting him gain control, but not the sex. In my particular line of work we are tested for AIDS every 6 months and Dave and James are both recently divorced.

That is my cock in the pix.

I'll continue the story.....

She pulled out James' cock and I could see he was bigger than me. Not too much bigger but still noticeably bigger. He seemed so eager to participate. She went at it and she did a fucking amazing job. Wow, what a fucking sight. The fourth cock she has ever touched in her life and it was finally one bigger than mine. Her rhythms were perfect. James' eyes were closed and his head was leaned far back. It was completely obvious he was enjoying my wife's mouth. The hottest parts are when she would make eye contact with me while sucking his cock. Another hot thing she did was when she would stop and ask if everything was okay. After seven or eight minutes he asked if it was okay to cum in her mouth. She looked over at me for what to do. She later told me my face was priceless and there was no doubt I wanted her to. She did. Afterwards James told her it was the best he'd ever had and that his hands were tingling. She was so happy with his response.

I was stroking my cock the entire time. And I gave her a look and asked if she was ready to blow me. She went at it and did an amazing job. I loved making eye contact with her and watching her make eye contact with James. She swallowed every drop of my cum and it was a lot.

She now wants to have a threesome and James is totally into it. She is setting it up for Saturday night. She is excited by the prospect of getting fucked because Dave was quite the disappointment. When we fuck she loves to talk about the prospect of fucking James. I asked if she was curious what his cock was going to feel since it was bigger. She looked uncomfortable with the question. I told her she wouldn't hurt my feelings and to be honest. She admitted she wanted to try it partially because his was bigger. Hot. I am curious how it will all work, though, since I can hit her cervix when we fuck.

She also told me she thinks she is ready to swallow on a regular basis. I am a huge fan of things like Garlic, Blue Cheese, spicy foods, and she has asked if I could try eating a little less of these. I definitely will.

My wife knows I post here and has been understanding of it during all the Dave bullshit. Now that things are getting better and I am a participant again I am sure she'll want me to post less.

Please continue to leave awesome comments and I think she may feel better about all this.

She did swallow for him. My wife was a little overwhelmed by the extreme examples of cuckoldry on this website but so many cool things have been said and so many nice messages have been sent so I'm sure we'll continue.

With any community there's going to be extremes. Since this is an anonymous online forum focusing on extreme sexual fantasies...you get the most extreme responses.

That being said, there's plenty of normal people like you and your wife. She shouldn't be scared off by the stuff you find on here. She is a gorgeous, sexually adventurous woman, and any man would be lucky to know her. The fact that she allows more than one to touch her and fuck her is unbelievable, and she is the focus of the fantasies of many men in this forum.

Just make sure she knows, there are women out there that want to be her, and men that want to be with her. Some of them would go further than you two, but they all support the steps you've taken thus far.

I

agree with Unclem don't post less post more, she's a hot sexy woman and the thought of her fucking and sucking has us all excited your a very lucky man

Saturday night my wife was hanging with James and I was out with a different friend. During that week my wife had mentioned that she wanted a threesome badly, and was surprised at how excited she was at the prospect of one. As Saturday drew closer, she became a little nervous about it but never seemed like she was hesitant at all.

So I wrapped up the evening with my friend and headed towards James place, where they were hanging out. My wife texted me that her and James had a few drinks and James was a little emotional while he was talking about his divorce. She also said she was trying to sober him up so we could all play.

When I arrived I wasn't in his place 5 minutes before James asked for permission to make out with my wife. I told him he would have to ask her but I didn't mind.

As soon it was understood to be okay he had his tongue in her mouth. It was a lustful sloppy kiss. At first my wife was a little overwhelmed by his kiss but I soon saw she was pushing forward against his face. The kissed for a few minutes and I went to fill my wife's drink up in his kitchen. As I was walking out they asked if it was okay to continue kissing while I left the room. I told them it was just fine. Then continued and I returned and sat on the couch so my wife was between James and I. We both kissed her back and forth. My wife asked how the night should begin and James replied, "I want you to suck his cock while I fuck you.

She found her way to her knees and pulled out my cock and started sucking. I sat back on the couch and he started to pull his cock out and lined up behind her. I had to watch him penetrate her so I stood up and told them I wanted to see it. He put his cock in her slowly and she let out a little moan. He started fucking her and and I sat down and she started to blow me. She was really enjoying that shit because she would stop blowing me and would lay her head in my lap so she could moan. I encouraged her to make noise since we are rarely alone at home and have learned to fuck quietly over the years. At one point she started saying, "Sorry, I'm so sorry." to me and I told her there was no reason to be. I asked her if she liked that cock and she said, "Oh, god, yes." (The following day we discussed her apologizing and she would say it was because she didn't want my feelings to be hurt she was making so much noise. I thought she was apologizing for liking his cock so much. Either way it was awesome.) It was amazing to watch him pound her ass and be able to make eye contact with her. I saw she was enjoying it immensely and I was happy to see James would be able to keep it up for a while.

More soon....

WashingtonGuy said:
Here are a couple pics of my wife. I will share a story of our experiences sometime soon. Let me know what you think.
She's an alright looking woman but that dick is freaky looking. Sheesh.
I'm not sure why you'd want that in a photograph.

She is very self conscious about her body so I don't see her letting me put any up anytime soon.

As far as the weird cock goes, I had a very botched experimental penis reduction surgery. Shitty, I know, but the free lunch and $40 was well worth it.

So, I had a lot of fun with the whole situation. My wife was obviously losing all reservations or inhibitions she may have had. How much she enjoyed it all surprised me. I think she did so well because she could tell I really wanted this.

Altogether, this all lasted two hours. I wish I had better details and a better recollection of what happened chronologically, but it all runs together. Basically, for that entire two hours my wife was being fucked and almost always had a cock in her mouth.

Even though I can't remember incredible details, I do have several hot moments that I am replaying in my mind all the time.

When he was going to penetrate her for the first time she was in a doggy style position with her head in my lap. I jumped up to watch him penetrate her. I asked James if I could put his cock inside her. He said it was fine. His cock felt so good in my hand.

I will post more today.

Great pics and accounts

Your wife is very hot, and i bet your service suits you and her.

Keep us posted.

j.

Fantastic story, I'm glad to see that everything is progressing so nicely with you guys. your wife is amazing, I hope you let her know that.

No she didn't orgasm, and we were discussing this last night. She says she wants to save that for me, that she wants that to be our thing. I told her I am not naive to think I am her end all, be all sexual satisfaction.. That is a level of intimacy she does not want to explore. She masturbated later and came I think. This is a weird submissive power trip for her. She loves being on her knees and being able to drive a man to his knees.

Truthfully, and I'm saying this knowing she'll read it, I think she is also afraid of what the orgasm might unleash. If she came her inhibitions would disappear even more. They already are, everyday. She went from wanting to fuck my friends and to make me happy, to thinking about sucking several strangers cocks in a swingers club. She is no where near done exploring her sexuality, and I think it is moving so fast she is having problems with her own identity. For the last 10 years I was her second everything, and in a couple months she has changed so much and doesn't want to stop.

Yes

her inhibitions will loosen just like her pussy if she cums, my wife didn't cum with her first boyfriend either, but I encouraged her and she's cum with all her other lovers since the first time watching her cum on her lovers big cock was magnificent, you'll enjoy, you sound like you two are having fun, just keep enjoying it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread