• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of My Wife

• Thread starterWashingtonGuy
  • Start date
Yes

What a lovely hot wife you have, I once asked my wife if she loved his cock more than mine, she told me oh god yes his big cock feels 100 times better than your little pencil dick, she told me this after she had been fucking him all night and had told me, stick your little dick in me I want you to see how much he stretched me

Wow! Great stories and a LOVELY wife you have there. Just blown my load to the later set of pictures - thinking about that hot mouth around me rather than him.

I understand a bit about recovery from childhood trauma, so look after her and enjoy each other. :)

she rocks washington...! im so glad she is weighed down by all those 'ghosts' in her pass anymore...she is too pretty to live like that...have fun sweetheart! you got a great man there :D

Love the story, and the pictures. I know its been a few months, but if you guys are looking for a new friend, let me know'I'm just up the road in lynnwood/mill creek.

Users who are viewing this thread