• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of My Wife

• Thread starterWashingtonGuy
  • Start date
sounds like the start of a hot night..

It is about to happen again. I will try to take pics.

It happened again last night and it was amazing. It started off with her getting fucked by James doggy style. I knew she was feeling good by the way she was sucking my cock. We did switch around a few times but the main focus was him fucking her. That is what I wanted to see and I figured that's what she wanted.

I asked her questions while she was gwtting fucked. I asked her iif she liked the way he fucked her, if it felt good, etc. All the answers were yes. I would make her turn around and tell him how much she liked it.

Then I started asking questions like Did you miss his cocl? Have you been thinking about his cock lately? Have you masturbated to the thought of him fucking you? These questions were all met with silence. I had to let her know she could answer them without reprisal. All the answers were yes. So, I took it up a notch and asked if he was the best fuck she ever had. She told me she didn't want to answer that question. I told her that her actions spoke louder than words so she may as well answer. I told her I wanted to hear her say it.

This was so fucking thrilling to hear. I loved hearing that she was enjoying this. I loved the way her mouth engulfed my cock deep everytime James pounded her from behind. Thrilling, 6 months ago this woman told me she didn't have much of a sex drive. Now she craves cock more than ever. I get to fuck her whenever I want and we are having perfect threesomes. I am so hard thinking of this. If I wasn't at work I would be jacking off for sure.

Then I asked if she was going to cum tonight. Her reply was, "I can't." The look on her face was one of extreme pleasure and guilt. I told her I wanted her to, bad. Each time she would reply that she couldn't James would hit her pussy just right. And the pleasure would overcome her guilt.

I reached down and played qwith her clit as he fucked her. It was overwhelming to her. She wanted to cum but stopped just short. Around this time we switched and I fucked for a while. Before that, however, I wanted her on her knees as we stood over her so she could suck both of our cocks. I accidentally pulled out to much and when I thrusted back in, my cock went in her ass. That hurt her pretty bad, bad enough that she cried a little. I cleaned my cock and started to kiss James in an attempt to get her aroused again. It worked. I fucked her at a firm steady pace, but the sight of her as and back, and knowing his cock was in her mouth was too much for me, I almost came. I had to slow down or switch so James could fuck her again.

I forgot to mention in an earlier post that one of the questions I asked her was if she liked his bigger cock. After some reassurance I got her to admit she did.

So James laid on his back and my wife got on top of his cock. Her fucked her good. I watched his cock enter her pussy. I played with his balls. Then I watched them kiss. Fucking hot. I moved to the chair that was just above their heads so she could suck my cock as she rode him. I watched the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling grow and I knew she would be able to cum if she let herself. I lifted her chin and kissed her. I told her I wanted her to enjoy it all fully. I wanted her to cum and I wanted her to be okay with it, too. She had never cum from intercourse ever before. I put our pleasure before any sort of insecurites that weren't really there and I begged her to cum. She did. Twice. Just then James came in her pussy. A few moments later I came in her mouth. After she swalloweed she kissed me and said, "I swallowed every drop!" I could tell by the look on her face she was seeking approval and trying to avoid any negative fallout of her sharing an esperience with a bigger, 20 year old cock, that we have never shared. I kissed her. Everything was awesome.

This all left a huge wet spot on the carpet, which she later blamed on him but I suspect otherwise.

When James stood his legs were wobbly. I told my wife to be ready to blow him till he was hard again. James then said that type of thing doesn't work, once was it. So I laid my wife down and proceeded to fuck her. Her pussy was swollen and felt used but good. I fucked her but wanted to cum again as fast as I could. I stood up above her and stroked my cock until I came on her chest and arm.

Pics of her sucking James Cock

Attachments

• DSCF3826.jpg
    DSCF3826.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCF3827.jpg
    DSCF3827.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCF3828.jpg
    DSCF3828.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF3832.jpg
    DSCF3832.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCF3839.jpg
    DSCF3839.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 402
One more of her sucking James cock and some other shots

Attachments

• DSCF3847.jpg
    DSCF3847.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF3867.jpg
    DSCF3867.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 303
  • DSCF3854.jpg
    DSCF3854.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCF3872.jpg
    DSCF3872.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 439
She sure is cute.

Very hot, glad to see she's "coming around" so quickly. Has she mentioned other guys aside from James?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics!! She looks like she has a great ass, do you have any more pics o share?

Wow

She's so damn beautiful, what a hot sexy lady you have, your so damn lucky

Lier

Get a fcn life, this is not your wife, its about the forth time I have seen these photos, what you need is a brain scan..........................

drak said:
Get a fcn life, this is not your wife, its about the forth time I have seen these photos, what you need is a brain scan..........................

I do like sharing my stories and getting feedback but if I really gave a fuck what people thought, I wouldn't be posting at all.

At first I was thinking of ways to prove we are authentic but then I thought, "Who the fuck are you?" I will not waste time entertaining doubts. Awesome choice for a very first post.

Name where else you've seen the pics?

That's what I thought.

Good for you Washington. It's a shame that people are so jealous that they would come on here and scream "lies" when you produce a set of obviously amateur photos that no one has ever seen before. Some people...

Keep up the good work, YOUR WIFE is amazing.

I

agree with albany people like this have nothing better to do i appreaciate the pics of your wife she's as hot as she is beautiful

My wife later told me she faked the orgasm. I told her it was fine and I did not mind, she did not need to worry about my feelings. She told me she faked it because James and I were all wound up and begging her to cum. She also made the point that when she drinks and gets tipsy she is unable to cum, even while masturbating with a vibrator. That is absolutely true, so I believe her. She is an excellent actress.

James has flaked out on us. I doubt we will be playing with him much anymore.

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing. Your wife is hott dude.

Users who are viewing this thread