Please make her pregnant (not a joke, this *%$&@ real)

• Thread startertroubled_cuck
  • Start date
Custer,

You have a lot of insight into what is happing in my marriage!
I am interested to hear what more you have to say about my situation.

I did show her the "Real Women Don’t Do Housework" website you mentioned, among some other femdom related websites.
That website does describe well some of the things that have and are happening in my marriage right now.

And I know she has been reading there. But she is a natural, she really knows how to manage people. Including me.
I can see her progressing more, as she get more comfortable about being in control. Time will tell.

She doesnt want a 24/7 femdom marriage however.
So I think your suggestings of letting her drive, or for visiting a restaurant is probably not what she wants.
That said she has a definite kinky side, and likes to experiment sometimes. I will suggest it to her, and see what she says.

Time for a quick status update. A lot has happened, but I cannot find enough time to write it all down, sorry.

My wife is no longer as close to Carl as she was before, but they do still fuck once or twice per a month. These days he just comes over for a quick fuck, usually while I am at work. I only learn about those after I get home. New Year's eve however was different. But that has to wait for another post.

Since our recent fight and the 'near-meltdown' of our marriage, I have been kept in chastity most of the time. Honestly it has been a blesssing, but one that took me time to adjust to. Being in chastity has really changed my attitude towards my wife. According to her I have since been much more attentive and a lot more fun to be around. Our sexlife is also much better. I have more stamina and I am more able to give her what she needs.

It turns out over-masturbating has been one of my biggest problems in our mariage. My wife getting pregnant by Carl made the problem worse. I have jacked off too many times fantasizing about it. Now I realize that every high is followed by a low. Which means too many orgasms left me feeling down almost all the time. Plus it left her feeling unwanted and undesired. I finally began to realize our marriage was in trouble, when she started turning to Carl more and more.

We have talked about chastity for a few years, but starting last November it has finally become real. She now insists I am kept in chastity most of the time. For this we purchased a new "Holy Trainer" chastity belt. It is a huge relieve wearing this device. Much more comfortable than my previous cheap chinese knock-off.

My wife and me have also started experimented with Femdom. Not 24/7, she has no interest in that. I did show her some femdom websites, and we have an 'agreement' now, making her officially head of the house. We have started experimenting in the bedroom, including some spanking, and orgasm control. Which means I must now officially ask her permission before being allowed to cum. Sometimes she just orders me back into my cage instead, without release.
She has also let me know me that once the baby arrives, she will expect a lot more effort from me in and around the house. No more lazy weekends for me.

She loves letting me know she in in control now. Her hairbrush has become a favorite to that purppose. Several weekends have started off with a quick early Saturday morning reminder of who is in charge here now. I get really turned on when she does that. Even with the cage on, she notices my arousal. She loves that. The near-breakup has been a the catalyst which has really spiced up our sexlife. We actually dont fuck very often, but when things do happen, it has honestly been great.

But she is no longer as intimate with Carl as she used to be. He got a little too obsessed with her. He even told my wife he wanted to be 'exclusive' with her. For which he actually suggested she should put me in chastity. Also he asked her to come with him for a weekend getaway together. Which fortunately never happened.
But I did however not learn about any of this, untill after our big blowup early November.

I can imagine some of you agreeing with all of what he wanted,as mentioned above.
But he wanted way to much from her. My wife eventually just had to tell him he needed to back down, seriously.

Well, so far for this update. I am already working on writing down New Year's event.
As always all comment and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Troubled_cuck,

Thanks for your interesting and informative updates. I'll comment further somewhat later.

—Custer

Writing my last update got me all hot and horny yesterday.
When I got home I was all over her, and it turned into some great sex.
But we also talked some more about the direction our marriage is going in.

Anyway, a few days ago we had a small argument about our finances.
Nothing too serious, basically I noticed she spend some 200 Euro's without discussing it.
I wasnt even angry or anything, but it bothered her when I asked her about it. She was annoyed.

So while having sex with her yesterday, I got very horny and started making some dangerous suggestions.
In particular I suggested she should take control of our finances. So I wouldnt not be able to upset her like that again.
Then I began suggesting that she could take my creditcard away, and allow me some pocket money for emergency cases only.
I dont really need my creditcard that often, actually. Still it was just a crazy fantasy, nothing more...

She didnt seem trilled about it initially. But as I began fucking her harder, she began embracing the idea.
It didnt take long before she told me "'Yes I want that!" She says she is really starting to enjoy our "game" more and more.
Finally when she had a huge her orgasm, she just kept telling me: "I am in control! I am in control!"

This morning I though the subject had all been forgotten. Kinda glad it was just a crazy fantasy, and nothing more.
Yeah, OK. As I was getting ready to get to work, I noticed her coming down the stairs, planning to give me a kiss goodbye.

And ... I just lost my creditcard.
First she took some money out of her purse. Then she ordered me to hand over my card.

So here I am sitting at my office, and now I realize she just took complete control over our finances.
Which leaves me with ... nothing. Anything I need, I will have to ask for now.

Fuck!

I am hesitant right now, maybe I should just call her and ask her if I can please have my creditcard back.
Honestly I am not sure if I this isnt more than I can handle. The reality is a bit more cruel than the fantasie was.

Says a guy whose wife is pregnant by another man. Yeah, I do get the irony.
I guess I will find out soon how serieus she is about this.

Troubled Cuck,

Learn to embrace and fully enjoy your Female Led Relationship/Marriage in and outside of the bedroom. She controls whom she sleeps with, how the household is run overall. There are many couples that enjoy this variation of the lifestyle, I would recommend the following site for your review www aboutflr com and there are a couple of other sites that your wife may desire to join there are much more about the FLR side as opposed to what some could consider the cuck-kink.

Feel free to PM if you would like to discuss more outside of the thread.

Well, fuck me, when it rains it pours!!!

Just got a whatsapp message from Carl.
He told me my wife was all hot and horny this morning, and invited him to come over. Early morning, most likely just after I left for work. Their first encounter since New Year's eve. Looks like he will still be around in 2016. O, well.

Carl says he gave her 3 creampies. Then added a photo of her lying in our bed. Same bed where we fucked yesterday.
She was wearing her 'just-got-fucked' face. Which means when that photo was taken, he was probably still balls deep inside of her. She was smiling from ear to ear, hair in a devious mess, eyes averted sideways, completely flustered by the intensity of her orgasm.

And flipping me the finger, straight into the camera.

Yeah, so I am definitely not calling her to ask her to have my creditcard back.
Seeing the mood she is in today, no doubt she will just laugh at me when I mention it.
The way she is playing me, I am not sure I will ever get it back.

Guess I married the right girl, alright. She is a monster!

Last edited:
Squirmingsub,

You are right.

I am actually excited she is so into it. Heck I have been fantasizing about this for long.
But the reality of being in a Female Led Marriage is still getting to me.

Thank you for the url. I will be reading so I will be better prepared next time.

troubled_cuck said:
Custer, you have a lot of insight into what’s happing in my marriage!

If I do, it’s because you’ve been posting good descriptions of your life and times with your wife, her lover (and, in one case, your mother and other family members).

troubled_cuck said:
I did show her the "Real Women Don’t Do Housework" website you mentioned, among some other femdom-related sites. That site does describe well some of the things that have been, and are, happening in my marriage. And, I know she has been reading there.

Good, that’s positive. It’s important that your wife is a natural, as you call her, especially since her cultural background in Africa is that the man is supposed to be the “dominant head of ‘his’ household,” while the woman is supposed to be subservient, etc. (As you know, that’s also the U.S. judeo-christian cultural ethic, but more and more couples seem to be rejecting that form of antiquated religious oppression.)

It’s unlikely your wife would, on her own, think of many of the concepts and practices that should properly go along with a wife-led aka femdom marriage, however, so the more she reads sites like RWDDH, the better.

troubled_cuck said:
But, my wife is a natural. She really knows how to manage people, including me.

That’s important. According to a survey (quoted elsewhere), about 14% of women are dominant by nature, as are about 15% of men. (Those numbers, if they’re about right, can be considered statistically the same.) They’re also fairly small minorities, about 1 in 7, so you’re a fortunate man that such a sexy dominate woman… a black woman, at that… agreed to allow you to become her husband and, subsequently, her submissive cuckold.

troubled_cuck said:
I can see her progressing, as she gets more comfortable about being in control.

Good….

troubled_cuck said:
She doesn’t want a 24/7 femdom marriage, however. So, I think your suggestions to let her drive, or visit a restaurant [where she would order for me,] is probably not what she wants. That said, she has a definite kinky side and likes to experiment sometimes. I will suggest it to her, and see what she says.

It’s best to not go too far too fast. If you were to suggest your wife order for you in a restaurant (in advance, so she’s mentally prepared), you could describe it as a (merely slightly) kinky experiment that would be fun and easy. It would be over with fairly quickly. That might appeal to her, and make it easier for her to do it again the next time you eat out with her.

If your wife prefers you drive (perhaps citing her pregnancy), a possibility may be to encourage her to start driving routinely after she gives birth. You could then ride in the back seat behind her, with the baby strapped into the infant car-seat beside you, and you could bottle-feed her (if need-be), using your wife’s milk pumped from her breasts in-between feedings. (For reasons related to long-term health, as you may know, her baby should be breast-fed throughout the first year, at least, and possibly first two years.) Whenever your wife reaches a destination, you could then get out and open her door for her. Being the driver is an important symbol of being “in control,” and this would have the effect of illustrating for her infant, starting early-on, that it’s proper for the woman to be in charge within her marriage.

troubled_cuck said:
My wife is no longer as close to her lover Carl, who impregnated her, as she used to be, but they do still fuck once or twice a month. These days he just comes over for a quick fuck, usually while I’m at work. I only learn about these trysts after I get home.

Once or twice a month is definitely a low frequency — enough so to motivate Carl to seek another lover, I would think, and to cause your wife to be horny-as-hell most of the time. It seems possible she may be fucking Carl once or twice a week, but telling you about it once or twice a month — in an effort to keep the peace, after your recent fight. But, if your wife is telling you anything about fucking her lover, that puts you way ahead of some of the other cuckolds in this forum.

troubled_cuck said:
Since our recent fight and the 'near-meltdown' of our marriage, I have been kept locked in my chastity device most of the time. Honestly, it has been a blessing — but, one that took me time to adjust to.

Really… I would think so.

troubled_cuck said:
Being in a chastity device has really changed my attitude toward my wife. According to her, ever since I have been much more attentive and a lot more fun to be around.

It has not escaped your wife’s notice that if only she can bring you to orgasm, or allow you an orgasm (because she’s your sole key holder), that results in a much higher level of respect and attentiveness (as you say) toward her.

troubled_cuck said:
Our sex life is also much better. I have more stamina and am more able to give her what she needs.

Great! That’s a plus, for sure…

troubled_cuck said:
It turns out over-masturbating was one of my biggest problems. My wife getting pregnant by Carl made the problem worse. I have jacked off too many times while fantasizing about it. Now, I realize that every high is followed by a low. Which means, too many orgasms left me feeling down almost all the time. Plus, it left my wife feeling unwanted and undesired. I finally realized our marriage was in trouble when she turned to her lover Carl more and more.

That’s really interesting. Thanks for passing that along…

troubled_cuck said:
We had talked about [her keeping me in a] chastity [device] for a few years…

It sounds like your wife has been following the femdom literature on this…

troubled_cuck said:
…but, starting last November, it became real. She now insists I be kept locked in my chastity device most of the time. For this, we purchased a new "Holy Trainer" chastity belt. It is a huge relief wearing this device. It’s much more comfortable than my previous cheap Chinese knock-off.

It’s good to hear your wife finally agreed you need a good-quality chastity device. I’m not an aficionado of those things, but my impression is, the “Holy Trainer” is probably among the best on the market these days.

troubled_cuck said:
My wife and I have also started experimenting with femdom, although not 24/7; she has no interest in that. I did show her some femdom websites. We have an 'agreement' now, making her officially the head of our household. We have started experimenting in the bedroom, including some spanking…

You might introduce your wife to:

The Disciplinary Wives Club
https://disciplinarywivesclub.wordpress.com/tag/female-led-marriage/

A way to handle it would be, your wife could make a chart listing housework tasks she wants you to perform (down the left side), with days of the month (across the top), and a checkerboard of boxes for all the days of the month (same form of chart for each month). As you complete each task each day, you could put a check in the corresponding box. Then, at the end of each day, at the bottom of the corresponding column, your wife could give you a grade (A, B, C, D, F) on your housework tasks for that day. At the end of each week — say, each Saturday morning — she could calculate your average housework grade for that week.

Then, she could order you to take off your clothes, bring her hard-back chair and her wooden paddle, then give you an over-her-knees (OTK) spanking with severity inversely proportional to your housework grade for that week. If your housework improves (perhaps rapidly) to the point where you get “A’s” consistently, she could give you a maintenance spanking to remind you she’s in charge, and reserve more severe spankings for weeks when she finds your housework performance inadequate, and/or occasions when you offend her in some other way.

As your wife’s delivery date approaches, she should add tasks to your housework list until, by the time she delivers her baby, you should be doing all of the housework.

troubled_cuck said:
…and orgasm control. Which means I must now ask her permission before I’m allowed to cum. Sometimes she just orders me back into my cage instead, without release.

Both are entirely appropriate. A married man should always ask his wife’s permission before cuming, and his wife should always reserve the right to deny him an orgasm when she finds his performance in bed inadequate. I think Lady Misato makes this point on her “Real Women Don’t Do Housework” site.

troubled_cuck said:
My wife has also let me know me that once the baby arrives, she will expect a lot more effort from me in and around the house. No more lazy weekends for me.

Good for her. That almost goes without saying, especially in a wife-led marriage — but, it’s entirely appropriate for your wife to have said it.

troubled_cuck said:
My wife loves letting me know she is in control now. Her hairbrush has become a favorite for that purpose. Several weekends have started off with a quick early Saturday morning reminder of who is in charge here now.

All good. Incidentally, plastic women’s hairbrushes are said to be considerably below par for husband spanking. Your wife should acquire either a hard-back wooden hairbrush or a wooden paddle (or you should obtain one for her, if she doesn’t have one already). Various sizes and kinds are available, some with holes drilled in them (for greater sting, I gather). Your wife’s spanking tool should be hung where it’s visible every day, say, on your boudoir wall on your wife’s side of the bed, to remind you of her authority.

troubled_cuck said:
I get really turned on when she does that. Even with my cage on, she notices my arousal. She loves that. The near-breakup has been a catalyst which has really spiced up our sex life. We actually don’t fuck all that often, but when we do it has honestly been great.

Excellent…

troubled_cuck said:
And, my wife is no longer as intimate with her lover Carl as she used to be. He got a little too obsessed with her. He even told my wife he wanted to be 'exclusive' with her. Toward that end, he actually suggested she should lock me in a chastity device.

Hm… well… obviously, that happened. Sounds like your wife took him seriously, although not his request to be “exclusive” with him. I mean, why limit herself (she reasoned, no doubt) to one man when she can have two…?

troubled_cuck said:
Also, Carl asked her to come with him for a weekend getaway together. Fortunately, that never happened.

Your wife’s lover planning a weekend away with her, without your participation (including in the planning), would be a bad idea. If the weekend included you going with them, and watching while your wife fucked Carl, and serving them drinks and whatever else they wanted, while wearing your chastity device all weekend…. well, that would be a different matter. Some cuckolds would consider that really hot, and some dominant wives would probably get off on that too.

As one forum member put it a while back: “Few things are more humiliating than wearing a chastity device in the presence of a man who is fucking your wife.”

troubled_cuck said:
But, I did not learn about any of that untill after our big blowup in early November.

It’s interesting your wife chose that time to tell you. Maybe she wanted to let you know she had an alternative (potentially).

troubled_cuck said:
Carl wanted way too much from my wife.

She told you…

troubled_cuck said:
My wife eventually had to tell him he needed to back down, seriously.

Maybe so. But, if your wife is telling you she’s still fucking her lover but now only once or twice a month, I would suspect that’s an underestimate.

Custer Laststand said:
It seems possible she may be fucking Carl once or twice a week, but telling you about it once or twice a month — in an effort to keep the peace, after your recent fight.

Custer Laststand said:
Maybe so. But, if your wife is telling you she’s still fucking her lover but now only once or twice a month, I would suspect that’s an underestimate.

Those remarks are hitting me harder than expected.

I am realizing neither me nor my wife have been completely honest with each other. I have never told her about my chats with Carl. But I can tell she isnt completely honest with me either. She is more kinky than you may get from what I have posted here so far. I am wondering if there are other things she never told me about?

So how do I get things out into the open? Do I open up myself, and just spill my beans to her?
I am thinking about sending her a link to this thread here. Maybe just see how she reacts.
Probably a very very bad idea though.

• Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva
troubled_cuck said:
Writing my last update got me all hot and horny yesterday. When I got home I was all over my wife, and it turned into some great sex.

Maybe erotic writing is your natural calling. I doubt it pays as well, though, as being a software engineer. (?) (A while back I think you mentioned your work has something to do with computers.)

troubled_cuck said:
We also talked more about the direction of our marriage.

Talking with one’s wife is almost always good, especially about things she wants to talk about.

troubled_cuck said:
Anyway, a few days ago we had a small argument about our finances.

Oh oh….

troubled_cuck said:
Nothing too serious. I had noticed she spent some 200 Euro's without discussing it.

Doesn’t sound like a big deal. Some clothing, maybe…?

troubled_cuck said:
I wasn’t angry or anything, but it bothered her when I asked her about it. She was annoyed.

Maybe she thought you should be impressed with whatever she bought, instead of asking her about the price…

troubled_cuck said:
So, while having sex with my wife yesterday, I got very horny and made a dangerous suggestion. I suggested she take control of our finances, so I would not be able to upset her like that again. I went on to suggest she take my credit card away, and allow me some pocket money for emergency use only. I don’t actually need my credit card all that often. It was just a crazy fantasy, nothing more...

In Appendix A, on p. 309 of

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The Femdom Experience (317 pp., softcover)

Ms. Elise suggests a marriage contract for couples who wish to establish femdom a.k.a. wife-led marriages. Provision (b), for the husband, is: “I agree to work for my wife and I agree that all I earn financially belongs to her. She may use my earnings any way she pleases.”

Individual couples can tailor this contract as they please, of course, if they choose to adopt it at all. Putting all of your household finances — checking account, savings account, plus bank card and credit cards — in your wife’s name only would, of course, involve risks. If she’s a spendthrift and has little or no feel for managing money, it would obviously be unwise. If, however, she’s financially responsible, it might be workable.

If your wife gives you a small allowance each week and you agree to ask her permission before buying anything (except, perhaps, gasoline), it might even be a good way to increase your savings and wealth.

Lady Misato, speaking to women on her WDDH site, puts it this way. “If you want to buy a new car, that should be entirely up to you. If your husband wants to buy a new shirt, you should require him to ask your permission.”

You’ve just taken a significant step in this direction. But, if this leads to you not having access to your own money — because, for instance, your employer deposits your paychecks in a checking account that has only your wife’s name on it — I suggest establishing a mechanism for you to gain access to money in the event of an emergency. If, for instance, your wife is suddenly incapacitated and hospitalized because of a car crash.

troubled_cuck said:
My wife didn’t seem thrilled about this idea initially. But, as I began fucking her harder, she began embracing the idea. It didn’t take long before she told me, "'Yes I want that!" She says she is really enjoying our "game" more and more.

Your wife realized that the concept of increased financial power for her in her marriage, accompanied by financial control of you, turned her on sexually in a big way….

troubled_cuck said:
Finally, when she had her huge orgasm, she kept telling me: "I am in control! I am in control!”

Increased financial power => increased personal power => increased libido…

troubled_cuck said:
This morning, I thought the subject had been forgotten. I was kinda’ glad it was just a crazy fantasy, nothing more.

Wishful thinking…

troubled_cuck said:
Yeah, OK. As I was getting ready to go to work, I noticed my wife coming down the stairs, planning to give me a goodbye kiss. First, she took some money out of her purse. Then, she ordered me to hand over my card. And ... I just lost my creditcard.

And found yourself sitting in the glare of the harsh light of reality…

troubled_cuck said:
So, here I am sitting in my office, realizing my wife just took complete control of our finances. Which leaves me with ... nothing. Anything I need, I will have to ask my wife for now. Fuck!

Really…? Getting along without a credit card is not impossible (here in the U.S.). My ex-wife and I didn’t even have credit cards until ~1990. Prior to that, we paid for everything using cash or by writing paper checks.

However, in Europe (where you and your wife live, I gather), paper checks do not exist (I heard from a woman colleague who lived in Germany, some years ago). If you do not have a check book, and if your access to your bank account, and cash machines, as well as purchases, are all via one card, which you call your “credit card,” then what you’ve said makes sense.

troubled_cuck said:
I am now hesitant. Maybe I should call my wife and ask her if I can please have my credit card back.

That request would probably meet with extended teasing. When you get home, your wife might require you to bow down before her and kiss her feet while you beg her to return your credit card. Finally, she might say: “No, I don’t see any reason for that, sweetheart. You don’t look like you’re suffering right now…”

troubled_cuck said:
Honestly, I am not sure if I this isn’t more than I can handle. The reality is a bit more cruel than the fantasy — says a guy whose wife is pregnant by another man. (I do get the irony.) I guess I will find out soon how serious she is about this.

I suggest going with the flow for a while. As the shock begins to subside, you may find it’s something of a turn-on to be financially subservient to your wife on a daily basis. And, she obviously finds it a turn-on.

troubled_cuck said:
I just got a whatsapp message from Carl. He said my wife was all hot and horny this morning, and invited him to come over. It was early morning, most likely just after I left for work — their first tryst since New Year's eve. Carl said he gave her 3 cream pies. Then, he added a photo of her lying in our bed — the same bed where we fucked yesterday. She was wearing her 'just-got-fucked' face. Which means, when that photo was taken, he was probably still balls deep inside her. She was smiling from ear to ear, hair in a devious mess, eyes averted sideways, completely flustered by the intensity of her orgasm.

Jeez… I hope you’re able to stay focussed sufficiently to retain your job while thinking about (and viewing) all this.

Anyway, clearly your wife was still feeling the libido rush caused by the power rush that resulted from you giving her control of the family finances….

troubled_cuck said:
And, my wife was flipping me the finger, straight into the camera.

That seems sort of extreme. I mean, couldn’t she have just waved at you…?

While Apple was developing the smart phone, I wonder if Steve Jobs (may he rest in peace) visualized men who fuck married women using it to send photos of freshly-fucked wives to their cuckolds. (Perhaps he did, while thinking along “Anything’s possible…” lines.)

troubled_cuck said:
It looks like Carl will still be around in 2016. Oh well….

You should become accustomed, if you aren’t already, to your wife having a lover… perhaps more than one, at times… indefinitely. When her relationship with Carl wears thin, most likely she’ll find other men to fuck. When the door is opened to one’s wife taking lovers, I don’t think it can be closed again.

troubled_cuck said:
So, I am definitely not calling to ask her to return my credit card. Seeing the mood she is in today, no doubt she would just laugh at me.

It’s hard to imagine a more clear-cut picture of your wife enjoying her new-found power, than her giving you the finger as her lover took her photo with his (no doubt large) cock still in her pussy, and sent it to you.

troubled_cuck said:
The way my wife is playing me, I’m not sure I will ever get my credit card back.

Sounds like that won’t happen anytime soon. Incidentally, how will your wife’s new-found financial control work? Since your credit card has your name on it, not hers, presumably she can’t use it. Will she hold it hostage (or cut it up), while she uses her own credit card, which has her name on it, to make purchases, etc., out of your joint account(s)…?

And, will your wife use her own credit card (which doubles as an ATM / bank card, I gather) to make cash withdrawals from your joint account, in order to give you your small weekly allowance…?

troubled_cuck said:
I guess I married the right woman, all right. She is a monster!

Yes, you’ve married the woman of your dreams. And, she is not hesitating to let you know she is finding it a pleasure to give you what you’ve always wanted (secretly, even if you are not yet completely out in the open about it).

troubled_cuck said:
Those remarks [Custer — about the possibility of my wife fucking Carl once or twice a week rather than once or twice a month] are hitting me harder than expected.

Sorry. That was just speculation. Since Carl sent you a phone message recently (complete with photo) letting you know he was fucking your wife, perhaps she was telling you the truth about how often they’ve been fucking.

troubled_cuck said:
I realize my wife and I have not been completely honest with each other. I have never told her about my chats with Carl. But, I can tell she isn’t completely honest with me either. She is more kinky than you might realize from what I have posted.

Your wife’s inclinations toward kinkiness, so far, have complemented your own desires for a femdom marriage with many elements most couples would consider “kinky”….

troubled_cuck said:
I am wondering if there are other things she never told me about?

The answer probably depends on how you met your wife, got to know her, and brought her to your home in Europe. You’ve said she’s from Africa. Did you advertise for a woman with some of her personality characteristics, and did she respond to your advert? After an exchange of photos and letters, did you then travel to Africa to meet her and her family? And, did you then marry her in Africa, then bring her home as your wife, thus by-passing potential difficulties with immigration?

If this is more-or-less the right picture, there are probably aspects of your wife’s background you don’t know about — things she and her family may have been reluctant to talk about, because they feared (perhaps without justification) her chances of a future with you would be jeopardized.

troubled_cuck said:
So, how do I get things out into the open? Do I open up myself, and just spill my beans to her? I am thinking about sending her a link to this thread, just to see how she reacts. This is probably a bad idea, though.

I wouldn’t do that. Since:
you agreed to your wife taking a lover (Carl, back in the days when he used a condom); and
you agreed to her becoming pregnant by Carl when it turned out you couldn’t impregnate her; and
you agreed to wear a chastity device, then an upgraded more secure version, for your wife; and
you submit to your wife giving you bare-bottom spankings whenever she feels so-inclined (which she obviously enjoys); and
you’ve turned over your credit card to her, thereby giving her control of the family finances (which has increased her libido even farther); and
you don’t object to your wife continuing to fuck Carl, even though she has already become pregnant successfully (by him);
I think you can conclude your wife has substantial understanding of what you are all about.

This might, however, be a good time to begin guiding your wife toward the concept of “loving female authority,” not to be confused with “dictatorial female authority.” A way to do so may be to order a copy of:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (297 pp., softcover)

and read it. If you decide it describes the kind of relationship that appeals to you, suggest your wife read it. It’s available from well-known online sources, such as Amazon.

[Disclaimer: I have no relationship with Ms. Elise, and gain nothing, financially or otherwise, from suggesting her books.]

Hi Troubled_Cuck,

How's it going? We haven't heard from you for quite a while.

You said you were going to pass along a description of your wife's activities on New Year's eve, but haven't done so. That would definitely still be of interest.

Also, how has it been working out since your hot-and-sexy black wife confiscated your credit card and put you on an allowance, thus taking control of your family finances? Are you still in that situation? Overall, did it turn out to be positive or negative for the two of you?

And, having been impregnated by her lover, how is your wife's pregnancy progressing? Are she and her baby-to-be still healthy and doing well?

Thanks in advance for any updates you're willing to provide.

—Custer

New Years, Eve. I actually wrote most of it down some time ago, but I never finished it.

Lets just say it was eventfull. My wife took this meeting between me, her and Carl, to show to me the direction in which she intends our marriage to go. I have to give a warning that you might be surprised about how bold she acted that day. I have not really told much about some the crazy things my wife and me have done or fantasized about. She has a much wilder side than it might appear from what I have written so far.

I have actually been hesitant to write about New Year's Eve. My wife likes watching cuckold porn, and it has absolutely fuelled her fantasies. I have known about her fantasies for a long time, but New year's eve she actually followed throughon them. It feels embarassing however to admit, in writing, how far she pushed my boundaries that day. But I guess this forum is more or less anonymous, so let me give it a try.

So the week before New Years's eve she teased me relentlessly, without allowing me any release at all. I was made to wear my cage almost 24/7, plus she bought me a series of pink panties to wear for the entire week. Making me wear panties isnt actually new for us. But making me wear panties during daytime, at work and even to church, that was definitely new. She also painted my toenails, bright red. I was unable to take my shoes shoes off all day, fearing someone might notice.

Starting early morning December 31th she began bossing me around, ordering me do the dishes, the laundry, then clean the bathroom and the toilets. Her argument: I need to learn to help more around the house, for when the baby finally arrives. Her other argument: her hairbrush!

She was really enjoying the power she has over me. She particulalry enjoys to see the redness caused by the use of the hairbrush. When she hits me with it, I almost freeze in place. I want to run away and it hurts, but a the same time feeling her dominate me like this is an incredible turn-on to me.

It is kinda obvious to both of us now that I have a strong submissive side. Meanwhile she is begining to enjoy her dominant side more and more. Early january I was still struggling with this, but today I have accepted it for what it is. Truth is we are both incredibly aroused by the powerplay that happens when she takes control. She loves taking control.

Back to December 3th. The entire day was basically an exercise in teaching me how much she is in control. Obviously, I realized very quickly she was planning something serious that day. Early in the evening, around 18:00PM, she had another surpise for me: a pink nightgown which she decided I should wear that evening. It included a matching lipstick. And the lipstick came with a ominous threat: she 'informed' me I would be sucking Carls cock that evening.

Shock!

I already knew she had fantasies about this. The silly thing is after she told me this, I sputtered and tried to object, but she just smiled and pointed towards the area between my legs, where my erection was clearly visible underneath the pink fabric, despite the cage I was wearing. She grabbed it with her hand, laughed, and walked the other way.

Carl arrived New year's eve around 20:00. She made me open the door in my ridiculous pink outfit. I hid behind the door, making sure nobody outside could see me. I also conveniently forgot to turn on the lights in the halway. Then, as soon ad Carl had entered the house, my wife turned me into a simple errand boy, bossing me around in front of him as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Here, take Carls coat, and put it away somewhere safe! Now go make some tea, boy!

Meanwhile she and Carl were acting as if they hardly even noticed my presence. Over the previous months they must have met a dozen times without me present, but I was still a little shocked to see how close the two of them can be together...

Around 20:30 PM they decided to move up to the bedroom. She ordered me to follow behind. Initially I thought she intended me to watch the entire affair, so I silently sat down on the couch, a little diatance from the bed. But that was not her plan. A few minutes later both of them were already half naked, making out on the bed in front of me. His dick was out, and she started giving him a nice blowjob, his fingers were already playing with her pussy. I assumed they were about to start fucking in front of me.

Then suddenly she ordered me to join them on the bed.

Trouble!

Knowing what she had threatened to make me do, I silently refused. I knew what she wanted from me, but I simply could not.

She told me again to come over. And a third time. I could not. Instead I just remained on the couch, refusing to do what she told me.

She got up from the bed, walked over to me, grabbed me by my hair, and pulled me upwards. In a way, it was all just a game. But she was also actually angry. It wasnt playing out exactly the way she had intended. And she was not going to let me get away with disobeying her, not just like that.

She demanded me to do as I was told. Again I silently refused. I got pushed towards the bed, towards Carl. I begged her, telling he what she wanted was simply to much for me. But being disobeyed in front of her lover merely brought out her sadistic side. She grabbed my har, and shuffed me towards the bed.

Without doubt she must have known I would refuse. In fact I now realize that this event had been the whole purpose of the evening. She expected, nay she wanted me to disobey her. It gave her an excuse to unequivocally show me who was in charge.

As for Carl, I now believe that Carl's invitation had been made mostly so he could be a witness to my humiliation. She needed him there because she wanted me to go down on my knees for her, in front of him. It wasnt really about me sucking Carl's cock. The dress, the panties, the lipstick, they had just one purpose: to increase my shame and my humiliation. What she demanded was for me to submit to her, not in our own privacy, but out in the open, with Carl as her witness. I was not the one she wanted to watch that evening, hé was. She wanted a public statement, undeniable prove that our marriage has now utterly changed.

She made me kneel in front of the bed, like she has made me do several times before in the recent past. I knew what would come next.

It was the hairbrush. Carl laughed aloud. She told me it was going to hurt, but that she didnt care. As for me, I got so turned on I feared my new cage might crack open from the pressure. It was all utterly humiliating. Then I felt a sharp stinging pain as she started hitting me, with some real anger behind it.

Honestly I dont know how long it lasted, maybe seconds, maybe minutes. And it hurt! I begged her to stop, but she would not stop. I finally let it wash over me, as if I was in a trance. When she was done I was lying flat on the floor, with her standing over me. I felt her heel pressing down in my neck. I remember being called "her little bitch".

Then she grabbed me by my hair again. She pushed me towards Carls dick, and this time I no longer tried to stop her, instead I just obediently did what she wanted of me. It felt as if I was going through an out-of-body experience. The whole event still feels unreal to me even now, even as I think back to it.

Here is the part where I have some trouble writing things down. She dragged me by my hair towards Carl, face first and then one second later she ****** me down on him. I felt his dick entering my mouth. He had been laughing, and I think he had lost his concentration, since initially he was no longer fully erect. She started pushing my head up and down, hitting me another time with the hairbrush just to encourage me further.

As she pushed my head down firmly, above me I could see my wife and Carl had started making out. For one moment I though her attention would slip, and I dared to pauze, hoping she would not notice. Instead she grabbed me by my hair yet again, forcing my head up downwards even stronger. This time Carl assisted her by starting a rhythmic motion with his pelvis, while my wife held me firmly in place, unable to escape.

If felt Carl growing. Making out with my wife would have sufficed, but the extra stimulation certainly helped. I dont think Carl is extremely large endowed, but it felt huge. My wife would not let me get away, and I felt how Carl growing more excited. But not just him, my own dick was now also raging hard beyond what I have ever experienced. Being ****** into this, unable to escape, my own dick was pushing hard against the cage I was wearing.

It is hard to describe, what happened next. I remember him pushing forwards, deeper into my mouth. For one moment I thought he might orgasm, but clearly he was saving the best of himself for my wife. Instead it was as if my own head which exploded, and for a few seconds I was completely out of this world.

The moment I 'woke up', I heard Carl and my wife laughing at me, as they realized what had just happened. The front part of my pink panties has turned all wet. Despite the cage, my dick had just exploded, and my panties were covered in my own semen. I started gagging, and my wife finally let go with her hand, freeing me from her grip.

She pushed me away.

She had suddenly lost interest in me, instead now grabbing Carls dick, while kissing him intently. A minute later, still holding Carl's dick, she pulled him away, towards the bedroom door.

She asked Carl to follow her, as she headed towards the spare bedroom, just a few feet away. As she walked out, she closed the door, leaving me behind. Then I heard the key turn and click; she had locked me in, not allowing me to follow her where she and Carl were going...

Well, the spare bedroom where they were going, has a bed but it is old, and it is made of brass. It is loud. It squeeks like crazy.

I spend the last two hours of 2015 listening to the sound of that bed. As for Carl and my wife: they blasted in the new year with their own private fireworks.

New Years day at 10:00AM she came back into the bedroom and asked how I was feeling. Carl had already gone home. She helped me get rid of the lipstick, I had already gotten rid of the nightgown and the soiled panties the evening before.

In the few weeks after New years eve initially things seemed to almost go back 'normal'. She remained bossy and the hairbrush has been used on occasion. But for a few weeks there was no Carl, and no crazy things did happen. The one real change seemed that she was more insistent I needed to help more around the household. And she seemed more decisive with things she says she wants.

When started to write down this post in January, I actually wrote "I wonder what will happpen next?"

Well, things didnt stay 'normal' for long. A short time after my last post she informed me that she wants to expore her new found freedom further. She didnt really ask, she kinda just told me. As for Carl, this is probably also the reason why she and Carl had an argument, and why he became so possessive with her.

The last month it feels as if our marriage has been changing so fast now, that I can barely keep up anymore. Instead I just go with the flow, and allow her to do what she wants.

She has now actively started to look for other men. And she is finding them.

Wow, I cant believe I finally posted that story.
It feels like a story, except it is what actually happened.

As for the pregnancy, everything i going well, her belly is seriously showing now.
The good news is its going to be a girl! We were both hoping for a girl, and it seems our wish is coming true.

She keeps me in my chastitiy belt almost full time now, only letting me out to allow me some quick release, or if I am lucky if when she is feeling particularly horny. She has also realized how much she can achieve by teasing me while I am in my cage. As a consequence I am in a state of arousal almost all of the time. She makes good use of that. I dont have a lot of much time for visiting this site anymore.

Meanwhile she has not been idle. She has posted a profile online, to which she says she received some interesting replies. She also tells me she been flirting with one of the neighbors in our street. He has a girlfriend, but they are not living together.

I dont know how much of what she says is serious, she may just be teasing me. But I know she is searching.
And it is not all just talk. Some two weeks ago I received another whatsapp message at my work, including a photo. It was her. But it was not Carl. Carl meanwhile seems to be a little out of the picture, although she says she has not forgotten about him either.

Back in January I actually though she was cooling down. She is not.

As for me, I am settling down in my new role. Being in my cage is a big help actually.

TC,

Thank you for the update.

SQ69

OK, let me discuss a little more of what has been going on in my marriage the past few weeks.

I have finally really opened up to my wife about my desire to be in a female-led relationship. My revelation has lead to us talking more openly and honestly about the current state of our marriage, and the direction we both want to go. It is not something that happened just the last few months, we have been heading this way gradually since we got married five years ago.

One important reason she chose to marry me is that I have easy going mentality. Other men, in particular the men she used to know back home in Africa, treated her with much less respect and dignity. Actually that is a huge understatement. She had already developed a strong dislike for African men before I met her.

In the area where she grew up, women today are still not treated equal to men. For example polyamy is still prevalent there, and this included her own father. My wife's father had four wifes, and sired a large number of children. She practically grew up without a father, since he was never around, and was raised primarily by her mother. Of course polygamy is only allowed for men, women in contrast are still often married off as a child, with or without their consent. At a young age my wife's father ran into some financial debt. He chose to marry of his daughter, and use her dowery to pay of his debts. Facing a marriage she did not want, she silently packed her stuff and ran off to Europe. Which is where I met her some ten years later. Yes, I am aware this story will sounds mindboggling to many of us in Europe or in the USA.

Anyway, my wife and me realized very soon we were are a very good match together. She is a very strong women, and she who knows what she wants. In contrast I am layed back, and undemanding. She needed someone who she can trust, and who will treat her with respect. Myself, I need someone with a stronger personality, who can push me a little sometimes, when I am getting too lazy.

On our very first date I immediately realized this girl was different. Other women absolutely could not compare.
It was less than a month before I told her I wanted to marry her. It caught her by surprise, but after weighing pros and cons for a few days, she agreed, and we became a commited couple. And despite the difficulties of the last few months, we are actually still very strong together.

When our relationship started she had her old expectation of the African traditions she grew up in. Accoring to tradition the husband is the head of the household, and his wife is considered his 'property'. When visiting Africa her family actually expected me to pay a dowery, before accepting me as her husband.

But those African traditions dont fit me very well. I was never looking for a traditional virgin bride. Instead even at a young age I was always more attracted to wilder, more sexually liberated girls. Very soon I began fantasizing about my wife being more sexually liberate. I discovered the notion of her sleeping with other man was a huge turn on for me. Heck, even the idea of her cheating behind my back was a huge turn on. Oddly, dishonesty is actually a dealbreaker to me.

On the internets I found a story about a women who was sleeping with other men, with her husbands approval. In a daring move I emailed my wife a link to the story and asked her what she thought about it. Could she imagine herself being a 'hotwife"?

She laughed. Then to my surprise told me: "Sure I can do that".
I remember us having sex that evening. I went wild. Imaging her with another man between her legs, my desire went through the roof. She became quickly aware how much the subject turned me on. Still we spend more than a year talking about the fantasy, before she finally annouced to me: "I am ready. If you are sure this is what you want, just let me know."

Then one day we were browsing the internet together, and in a horny mood I showed her an adult chatsite. Browsing through the profiles together she finally found a guy she deemed acceptable. One hour later he became the first to take her hotwife virginity. Another six months later she had her second encounter.

But Back to our marriage.

It wasnt long after being married before I also began to challenge her notion of me being the 'head of the household'. I remember during a long car travel one time telling her I dont mind having a wife who bossing me around a little sometimes. She laughed, but she did not pauze long to accepting the challenge. Since then we have an agreement that she is 'in charge' in our marriage.

I began reading about femdom and female led relationship. One story which included the husband signing a marriage contract, officialy granting complete his wife complete control over their marriage. I was intrigued. It was a huge turn on. It gave me soe sleepless nightsWhen I mentioned it to my wife, she just smiled and said "Sure! I dont mind."

So I started writing out a "marriage contract" for us.

I included her freedom to sleep with any man she wanted to. Also the freedom to go out, go anywhere she wants, with or without me present. It stated she would be in charge of the marriage, and that I would be expected to obey her at any time she would demand it of me. The promise that I would stay home and care for our future children, any time she sould choose to goleave the house. Finally the contract included a clause that would give her full control over our shared finances, if she so chooses.

As soon as I presented her with the text, she seized the opportunnity, grabbing a pen, and signed it almost immediately. I signed as well. Today she has two copies of the contract hidden somewhere where I will not be able to find them. Wether or not those contract have real legal value, I do not know. Sometimes when I jokingly challenge her on being in charge in the marriage, she just reminds me of the contract, telling me "I am the Boss!".

Despite this until recently she hasnt really felt much desire to become bossy or take charge a lot. She would playfully boss me around sometimes. But mostly she prefers a soft approach, anytime she wants something of me. She is a gentle women, and giving orders isnt really her style.

In the last few months things are however changing. Her encounters with Carl have given her a taste of the freedom. She has already told me she has no intention of ever going back to a traditional monogamous marriage ever again. She has finally realized she can have her cake and eat it too.

The events of last year, and the last few months, have shown her that she enjoy her freedom, without any risk of losing her marriage. She has the contract. She practically has control over our finances. She has me locked in my cage, always chasing after her, with zero risk of me ever cheating on her. She got pregnant by another man, and still her marrriage is safe.

She is not so smitted with Carl anymore however. Even before getting her pregnant, he starting behaving more possessive towards her. Several times he asked her if she was sleeping with other men as well, and tehn told her he wanted her for himself. He showed jealousy knowing she was married to me, even suggesting she should stop sleeping with me. He even told her, he would want to raise 'their' child together if she would be prepared to leave me.

She has little interest in becoming yet another mans trophy. Instead she told me she wants to relish her new found freedom. She wants to experience what she was unable to when she was a teenager herself. She wants adventure. She has discovered how much she loves sex.

So she has decided she wants to start dating. As I wrote in my last post, she has already followed through, meeting a guy she met via the internet, and ending up having sex. When I saw the photos I knew it could not be Carl, simply because she made him use condoms.

I feel like I have a true hotwife now, now that she has truly began enjoying her freedom for the very first time.

Moreover, if getting knocked up did not turn me into a fullfledged cuckold already, I most certainly feel I am one now.

Last edited:
Thank you for the sincere posting. Are you content or do you want more or less of what...?

Hi George, at this point I am mostly curious what's next.

But when posting the above I forgot to tell the most important detail: my wife told me yesterday that she is going to meet someone this evening. It is just for coffee, I highly doubt more will happen than that.

According to her he is a handsome young guy in his late twenties. She says he is cocky and maybe bragging a little too much. And he has a thing for black. I wonder if the guy can handle a a real woman, like my wife. He might just run when they meet, lol.

Anyway, she was planning to meet someone new last friday, but that guy went awol as soon as she asked him to meet.

I guess I will find out, cause left for her coffee date as soon as I got home from work. I will know more when she gets home.

Last edited:
Just got a second whatsapp message.
First message just says "I am ok, he's really cute."

Second message contained just a photo. Looks like she either isnt wearing panties on her date, or she already took them of.

But the message did not come from her, but from a number I have never seen before!

Also I think she might be in his car. It is hard to tell from the photo. I thought she would have been home already, but I guess I was wrong. She keeps surprising me.

Wonder whats going on right now...