Preparing Your White Daughter For Interracial Dating

• Thread starterLattrell
  • Start date
Just my opinion here but to me preparing a daughter or even a son to be open to interracial dating should start at a younger age and should be the responsibility of the mother by teaching them to respect and most importantly not to fear black ppl anything that has to do with sex should wait til they are entering puberty but teaching them these things will make them more open to interracial dating when they are older.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Unfortunately, Sandy's link has been defunct for over a year now, ever since MSN screwed up their adult sites. The photo article referred to was a classic in the encouragement of IR dating.

I consider the site's demise a huge loss for the IR community, for while it was active, it contributed to the passion of IR relationships in ways no other site has equalled.

Right, Zep ??

I looked her site up on MSN it went to a site called world group here is a link to where it is

http://adult.www.worldgroups.com/Cu...InterracialFriendsandLovers/whoissandywho.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Preparing

I went and found a few of the old photo post and will place them here. Will try to go back and get the others too.

Blackzep

Attachments

• Preparing 1.JPG
    Preparing 1.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,166
  • Preparing 2.jpg
    Preparing 2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Preparing 3.jpg
    Preparing 3.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,394
part two

here are a few more from the old site.

Attachments

• Preparing 4.JPG
    Preparing 4.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,030
  • Preparing 5.jpg
    Preparing 5.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,099
part 3

i have these and will attach the rest soon!!

Attachments

• Preparing 6 copy.jpg
    Preparing 6 copy.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Preparing 7.jpg
    Preparing 7.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,239
This is exactly the type of vile, disgusting shit that was meant for the extreme section or, better yet, not allowed at all.

Exactly what is your trip? As long as the girl is of age, not being manipulated, coerced, ****** or any other method that would put her in a posistion to be doing something she doesn't want to do, what is the problem?

It frankly is no worse that you looking for a woman (whom I'm figuring you want to be your "signifigant other"), who you wish to be involved in the lifestyle of having Black men have her for sexual pleasures.

My problem is that it's condoing and promoting parents "trafficking" their daughters into a sexual lifestyle which is irresponsible, ugly and foul. Where's the parental obligation, responsibility and love?

People who not only condone it but support and encourage this kind of shit are fucked up!!!

You are still pointing fingers to your view of right/wrong. I didn't see anything about trafficking or using/manipulating or however children who are not of age into BBC lifestyle. It isn't any worse/better than you searching for a signifigant other to share your BBC lifestyle views.

Again, as long as the proper age is reached (18-21, depending on the state), no coercion, forcing, manipulation or conditions I stated above, what's the problem?

Now, that is not to say it doesn't happen, but then, look at the Spears family example. Mom Spears knew dang well what was going on. I think we have more to worry about than of-age children being introduced into BBC lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clark has got a point here as long as they are of age and not ****** into a relationship or manipulated into one I see no problem. Is it a good parent that listen to their daughter if she is involved in a IR relationship or one that says you can't do it it is wrong and stay away as long as she isn't ****** or pushed into it who really cares.

Let them find it on their own or through friends, boyfriends or husbands. It certainly is not for the parents to do and being the age of consent hardly matters.

God help her if you have a daughter you'd "introduce" to bbc. That's sick and foul.

Pimp I do not agree with "introduce"her to bbc that is sick that is what I said about forcing her into a relationship that is wrong.

Damn right no one is going to change my mind on this matter. In fact I find it incredulous anyone supports it.

Hey Pimp wasn't arguing or trying to change your mind just stating what I thought but I guess I will move on from this thread.

I wasn't speaking to you directly, Mule. You know we're good. I just don't get what person in their right mind could condone a parent steering their adult aged daughter into the swinging lifestyle. That should be a choice they make without any input from a parent. Since when did that become part of a loving parent's responsibility? Didn't know it was in the good parenting manual.

Move on now! we all heard you the first 12 replies you made. go on over to lets meet up or your football thread. Leave the freaky section to the freaks please.......

sticky why dont you start a new thread for fellow freaks like youreself ...Cuck Fathers intoducing/training there sons to be cucks...LMAO ok please dont!!!

Pooch-
I had a thread titled the way it is and it somehow disappeared when the admin compressed the forum there were a lot of great pix in it and many contributors. I think it was up to 7 pages when the plug was pulled due to "lack of interest". I agree with will that we need a more organized forum though put all the freaky subforums together with a code that pimp cant open. and all the vanilla threads in the christian section for the moral majority to enjoy................wonder where my thread went?

no idea about it, nor bout youre issues with the P-man. I had no input into the site when i was a mod which i think has been well enough documented. look you realize every time you mention P's name here you only making him feel more important. So if you want less of him, stop talking bout him already. Let him be him, his choice to be here as it is youres to be you and be here.

Icky's never gonna do that, Pooch. He's obsessed with me and follows me around in virtually every thread like a little lost dog. Hell, he even brings me up in threads I have no interest whatsoever in and blames me for everything under the sun. I guess it's my fault when it rains just like it is when his precious ode to male male worship of the black sex organ gets deleted when the board gets streamlined.

News for ya, ick......I wasn't a mod when this one got dashed. I'm glad it's gone but I can't take the credit unfortunately.

What ever happened to neat and petite? Is she still on this site? Has she had an affair with a black lover yet?