Preparing Your White Daughter For Interracial Dating

• Thread starterLattrell
  • Start date
zuzcrg200 said:
What ever happened to neat and petite? Is she still on this site? Has she had an affair with a black lover yet?
She left because of Pimp she was a real good friend. Trying to get her to come around. She was a person Norm liked also a first class woman. Ask Norm if shes had a Black Lover yet.

so sorry to hear Neat&petite left because of pimp, I always enjoyed her comments. I hope she comes back soon, I miss her. I almost left because of pimp also but just desided to stop posting and not read his posts, although he had posts every where you looked in here. maybe he should get a real life and not sit here all day long iritating every one.

ok well thanks for info. yea definetly unfortunate

hornyguy and zuzcrg200 hey there is a lady on here who is real and she is very much like Cheryl or Neat her name is AngelaBfree she is posting more and her post sounds alot like neats. She is a swell lady and very nice and sweet like neat so follow her and you might ending up enjoying her as well.

neat

thanks muleman I will keep an eye out for her. I always enjoy intelegent conversation

I have tried to join the group, but it never works. Would appreciate some help.

wht hubdad said:
I have tried to join the group, but it never works. Would appreciate some help.
Contact buzzy

I have tried-it fowards you to a group on another site that appears to have all the old files-but it requires a credit card to see them.

Last edited by a moderator:
whiteboy1919 said:
I have tried-it fowards you to a group on another site that appears to have all the old files-but it requires a credit card to see them.

Sounds like you are going into the pay site in which you do have to have a credit card to join and be a member.

hornyguy and zuzcrg200 hey there is a lady on here who is real and she is very much like Cheryl or Neat her name is AngelaBfree she is posting more and her post sounds alot like neats. She is a swell lady and very nice and sweet like neat so follow her and you might ending up enjoying her as well.

Thanks, muleman, you're sweet :)

I believe that any parent who cajoles, pressures, or otherwise enlists their child into a sexual lifestyle of any type is disgusting. Having said that, it has been surprising to me how frequently a mother and her daughter happen to drift to the interracial sex scene. I am not saying that it is commonplace, because it isn't. But I know , for reasons best left unexplored here, that it does happen. I am referring to instances where it occurs independently; neither the mother nor the daughter encourages the other; and sometimes it happens without either being aware of the other's interests. And I know I am getting everyone confused. It has been a long week. LOL

So im unfamiliar with your other posts...are you saying you and your daughter have both gone black?

Jeeze, come on guys - surely you can tell the difference between reality and a fantasy. I seriously doubt anyone on this site - or almost any other adult site - supports "training" their underage daughter for sex. There will always be the .01% who can't distinguish fantasy from reality but I hope all of us here can. Lots of fantasies position us (females) as victims or cucks (men) rather than partners but at least we know they are nothing more than that. Fantasize all you want - it's normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe its messed up if you are trying to prepare your daughter....

Instead ill do it 4 ya lol. As long as she is 18, or has an ID that says she is...lol

supreme_black_man said:
Black men are superior.

You White bitch.
This is the other post that bought you 30 days now take your time off and go study about the black race so you don't go through life giving us all a bad name. You black bitch

Yes, we are going to let our daughters make their own minds up. But want them to have all the info they need and to feel comfy no matter their decision. My wife has had the talk already with our tennaged daughters and later told me they had fucked and sucked several black guys and a few white guys.She discouraged the sex and emphasized protection even though they are already on the pills. But, if they turn out to be anything like their mother, they will like to fuck. And the wife has already expressed interest in some of their guy friends when they are of legal age. We just want our daughters to be safe and happy and make their own minds up. Getting off on knowing they are conisdered pretty and desireable by fit males very likely to add to our genetic lineage in a good way is the topping on the cake. It wasnt until we got married that my wife was able to come to terms with the fact that no matter who she is with, she gets off on fucking other men and likes other dick in her pussy, especially hung black men. Reminds her how good her pussy is and how attractive it makes her feel that I allow her to not feel guilty enjoying other cock infront of me, as if she realized why she cheated on all her previous b/f's before me and didnt realize it till she could admit she has a burning desire to play two roles: the role she plays everyother day of wife and mother, and the role she plays when her lover is around of having someone she wants to go pantiless for and fill her pussy up to stain her panties in front of me.
And, she has smelled our oldest daughters panties in the past and has smelled semen. She admitted she enjoys smelling them when she can to help gauge her sexual appetite and hopes one day, when shes old and mature enough, they can both share studds around the house, since my wife enjoys being fucked with other white wives at house parties. She just enjoys being naked and her pussy ******* around strange hung cocks seeing other wives get pleasured with her. But ultimately, its our daughters decisions and we would never place or encourage them to do anything they didnt want to do. Wifes bbc lovers are courteous and obey the rules. And she enjoys meeting young college age black men to train them in the ways of cuckoling husbands and showing them how far to go and when to stop. Besides enjoying their younger firmer ass mounting her in a seeding/breeding way.

So what did your daughter say about black guys? Does she enjoy them better than white guys?

zuzcrg200 said:
So what did your daughter say about black guys? Does she enjoy them better than white guys?

Half the girls admit they do. The other half lie. 8>)

so if it is not what you want them to say than they are liers hummmmmm something is not right about you LOL

so black guys are reduced to having mother train their daughters so the black guys can get a date with them pretty sad LOL

Sounds like some weird fantasy. Sure, I had black lovers when I was that age, but my parents had mixed feelings about it. They didn't encourage it certainly. They knew that I was into black cock (or black cock was into me), but they just didn't say anything about it. Denial is what parents do best. Maybe you should discuss this with a shrink.