Preparing Your White Daughter For Interracial Dating

• Thread starterLattrell
  • Start date
My daugther likes black cock as much as I do. I didn't force it on her, altough I'm sure I was a large influence. I allowed her to host parties (pool and afterschool parties) and helped her in choosing who to invite. I always insisted in several black boys, sometimes more than white. Some even showed without invitations with the other boys. All the girls were white. I helped her buy her a sexy little swimsuit ( a little white string bikini). I made sure there was ample food and drink. I made sure the girls were safe because some the boys were 17 or 18. I also gave them privacy if they wanted it. She chose black she, could have chose white or a girl. I believe she saw how I adored black men and might of helped in her desision. I think I did nothing wrong. A mom wants the best for her kids I just gave her the chance. I don't mean to offend anyone or break any rules but thats how I feel.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
fun50scpl said:
so if it is not what you want them to say than they are liers hummmmmm something is not right about you LOL

I would say that if you asked all the women who frequent this site if they had known what they know now when they were in their teens, they all would say they would have started in high school

"If all the women at Yale were laid end-to-end I wouldn't be a bit surprised."

- Dorothy Parker

Anonymous said:
Sandy-

I was on your web site:

http://groups.msn.com/SandyWhosInterracialFriendsandLovers

and noticed a very informative photo article about helping white parents deal with the preparation of innterrial dating. It was a 10-step guide that offered both very sexy photos and many truths regarding this popular trend. You also have a 10-step guide for married white females who wish to try an interracial affairs. I just want to thank you for helping white parents and husbands understand the depth of sexual attraction between white females and their black male counterparts.

It makes sense if you think about it. African-American males are dominant amongst the male species. They are stronger, have larger sexual organs/drives, and are more attractive than any other race of males. Most males who have a choice will chose a white female. Therefore, it only makes sense that the best should have the best. I am so happy to see that the future is now!!

Thanks for the good work!

Bullshit in violation of forum rules edited out.

~Will

Hi Sandy,

I cant get into your site without it asking for my credit card.

it is imperative that I be as discreet as possible, so i'm asking if there's a more discreet way inside. I need to read those stories again, like i was once able to when you had the msn site. They were a tremendous help to me!

CyndiE said:
I would say that if you asked all the women who frequent this site if they had known what they know now when they were in their teens, they all would say they would have started in high school

Yeah, let's ask both of them.

CyndiE said:

Yes we would, but in my case i was brought up in a white neighbourhood in a white country. So thwere was not much opportunity to meet black men. Since then more and more African men & women are coming to live and study. So its much easier now.

tightslider said:
Yeah, let's ask both of them.

Do I detect a note oc cynicism in your reply? 8>)

i am here a lot and i would not have started in highscool or at any time hubby and i are swingers and color does not matter to us and color or size never made anyone a better sex partner
just my opin.
LOL

So I'm confused...people make it sound like this "Preparing" site can be seen for free somewhere, but all I find is this pay site.

WorldGroups - Photo Album

Am I missing something?