Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date
Thanks for your feedback, Tokyo. I will definitely use this idea for our next role play session.

Cuckykny said:
Custer, the other night after a terrific time roleplaying...

Great! Good to hear it's going well...

Cuckykny said:
....my wife asked me, "When we were younger you would have been sooo jealous of another man hitting on me...what happened?" I replied, "That back then I was over-compensating and giving the typical male response. After researching my feelings and seeing if they were 'normal' that is when I came across cuckolding and realized that this is what I have been looking for sexually. And reading the material I have realized the difference between just sex and love."

That was an excellent response. Congratulations for rising to the occasion and quinking thickly I mean thinking quickly.

Cuckykny said:
Should I have told her that when other men flirt with her, I actually get turned on...?

That would be a very good comment to find an opportunity to fit in (casually, not dramatically) sometime soon, IMO, while your above reply to your wife's question is still fresh in her mind and she's thinking about the implications.

Custer Laststand said:
That would be a very good comment to find an opportunity to fit in (casually, not dramatically) sometime soon, IMO, while your above reply to your wife's question is still fresh in her mind and she's thinking about the implications.

Last night night my wife jumped into bed and whispered to me that she was wearing THE bracelet. I asked her if I should be 'Terrance'. She told me maybe someone else. When I ask her for a name...she paused and shied away from the question. She said that she would like to keep it anonymous.

--Does this mean she really does not want to know her Bull or she has a name, but is worried about disclosing it?

Anyhow, this time I put a blindfold on her and told her that I got excited watching her flirt with the guy at the bar after I had left to the bathroom (yes, I casually worked in how I like watching other guys flirt with her). Without missing a beat, she relied that I had been gone too long...and her body was definitely into it. I told her she was such a fantastic hotwife and the guy at the bar wanted his 'payment' for the drinks and flirting. Then I left got the toy and returned to the bed playing the bar guy. Again a lot of 'strong' dirty talk (more then we have ever said). I even told her that if her cuck husband was good maybe he would get seconds with his small penis! She lasted a lit bit longer with the toy this time and definitely had a strong orgasm. I forgot to ask her if she can tell a difference between the toy and me.

--Afterwards, I asked if the blindfold helped her relax and she said yes, she does like the anonymity.

--She told me that she really does enjoy the cuckold theme role play and can really get into it. She also commented on how she felt sorry for women that don't experience great sex. (I didn't ask her if she had done any independent research).

--She has bought some sexier...not slutty...clothes and underwear (a bonus for me). And no longer comes to bed wearing sweat pants! She is always wearing lingerie (a super bonus for me).

--BTW, I could not find those videos.

Will keep you posted.

Cuckykny said:
Last night night my wife jumped into bed and whispered to me that she was wearing THE bracelet. I asked her if I should be 'Terrance'. She told me maybe someone else. When I ask her for a name...she paused and shied away from the question. She said that she would like to keep it anonymous.

--Does this mean she really does not want to know her Bull or she has a name, but is worried about disclosing it?

Beats me. Your guess is almost certainly better than mine...

Cuckykny said:
Anyhow, this time I put a blindfold on her and told her that I got excited watching her flirt with the guy at the bar after I had left to the bathroom (yes, I casually worked in how I like watching other guys flirt with her).

Good, you're moving forward...

Cuckykny said:
Without missing a beat, she replied that I had been gone too long... and her body was definitely into it. I told her she was such a fantastic hotwife and the guy at the bar wanted his 'payment' for the drinks and flirting.

Better and better. Your wife continues to be responsive, and you're playing your part in the fantasy skillfully...

Cuckykny said:
Then I left, got the toy, and returned to the bed playing the bar guy. Again a lot of 'strong' dirty talk (more then we have ever said). I even told her that if her cuck husband was good maybe he would get seconds with his small penis! She lasted a lit bit longer with the toy this time and definitely had a strong orgasm.

Awright...

Cuckykny said:
I forgot to ask her if she can tell the difference between the toy and me.

That would be a bad question to ask; it would show insecurity. Just assume that if your wife orgasms on her dildo, it's assisting with her imagined fucking of a hot lover (because it's her brain that gives her orgasms)...

Cuckykny said:
--Afterwards, I asked if the blindfold helped her relax. She said yes, she does like the anonymity.

That was a reasonable (and sensitive) question, and your wife's response was positive...

Cuckykny said:
--She told me that she really does enjoy the cuckold theme role play and can really get into it. She also commented on how she felt sorry for women that don't experience great sex.

Aww... all those poor sex-starved women out there. But... next time your wife says something along those lines, you might ask her if she has any idea how many married women "out there" are getting really great sex from their lovers. (If she presses you for a statistic, make up some large percentage and [in accordance with your fantasy] attribute it to an "exhaustive New York Times / CBS poll"...)

Cuckykny said:
(I didn't ask her if she had done any independent research).

It might not be a good idea to push that. A way to probe may be to mention casually to your wife that there's a fair amount of material online, now that many women earn more than their husbands and have relatively high-level jobs working among other men, and ask her if she's tried googling "cuckolding your husband" (or words along those lines).

Cuckykny said:
--She has bought some sexier...not slutty...clothes and underwear (a bonus for me).

I suggest continuing to encourage your wife to (in essence) acknowledge and take pride in her own sexuality by dressing sexier in public, and smiling at and making eye contact with men she finds attractive when she's out and about. I also suggest encouraging your wife to continue to play her role in your and her fantasy by dressing sexy when you're out with her, and mentioning quietly to her (perhaps by whispering in her ear) when other men look at her, thus reinforcing your comment to her that you find it a turn-on when other men look at her "with lust in their hearts" — to quote former U.S. President Jimmy Carter who, soon afterwards, probably wished he hadn't said that.

Cuckykny said:
And no longer comes to bed wearing sweat pants! She is always wearing lingerie (a super bonus for me).

Sounds like there's no doubt your fantasy game with your wife is already yielding major benefits. My impression is, it's causing her to feel sexier hence better about herself.

I mean, a woman who puts on sweat pants before going to bed with her husband is definitely giving him a message, and it isn't that she has in mind arousing him for a nonstop night of hot sex...

Last edited:
Last night while we were just lying in bed watching tv I had my hand on her leg. She made a comment of how much darker my skin tone is compared to her (she is pretty white). I told her the skin contrast is pretty sexy and she readily agreed.

--Cuckykny

When you think she's up for it...

When your wife seems ready, you might consider expanding your fantasy "hotwife / cuckold husband" game with her by introducing her to this multi-page site, authored by a woman, about her relationship with her cuckold husband and lovers. It begins with:

Our situation:

http colon doubleslash femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial dot tumblr dot com slash Our%20Situation

For subsequent pages, scroll down at left then click on:

To be a cuckold

etc.

Do keep us up-dated...(with pics too)

@Motorcitypaul (and others)...I will post photos next time, unfortunately I left my cell downstairs.

Yesterday we had another awesome role play experience...afternoon delight. This time I was a guy she had been flirting with at a bar. As I was laying out the scenario, our neighbors dog was barking pretty loudly. My wife chuckled and said, "that must be my husband coming home." To which I replied, "don't worry it was your husband that let me in!" That made my wife instantly wet...very wet. Again, I am using dirty talk to really test the waters and let my wife know what I sexually desire. As she was orally servicing the 'Bull', I told her how much her cuck husband enjoys watching her suck my big dick. I know she enjoyed it by the amount of drool coming from her mouth. She again orgasmed hard with the dildo.

Afterwards, she commented on the color of the dildo...it is black. The other times I had used it it had been dark. I told her how much I like the contrast and size. She agreed. (@all...I really don't care about the race of the Bull just a preference).

I have notice some changes...she has become more playful with the fantasy. The other day when I was just going into the bedroom the door was locked. When she came to let me in, out of the blue, she said, 'Oh, I thought you were the other man coming for a visit". And when she was heading to work she told me in a playful voice, "don't call me honey, I will call you". That is the hottest thing she was told me in years! She is starting to dress more sexy than classy and is becoming a little more dominate outside the bedroom. I am starting to re-think that she may want to be more dominate.

Looking to get cuck'd!

Cuckykny said:
...... I have notice some changes... [my wife] has become more playful with [our cuckolding] fantasy. The other day when I was going into [our] bedroom, the door was locked. When she came to let me in, out of the blue, she said, "Oh, I thought you were the other man coming for a visit". And when she was heading to work she told me in a playful voice, "don't call me honey, I will call you." That is the hottest thing she was told me in years! She is starting to dress more sexy than classy and is becoming a little more dominate outside the bedroom. I am starting to re-think that she may want to be more dominate. Looking to get cuck'd!

More signs of progress... keep up your good work!

Custer Laststand said:
More signs of progress... keep up your good work!

Last night while we were talking in bed, my hotwife asked me what else she can do help with the fantasy...like a website or movie. So I gave her two websites (I have decided on a movie yet).

1. Susan Gower 'Science of Cuckoldry'...you had recommended

2. Hotwifing 101

Will let you know her comments.

Cuckykny

Wife told me last night that she had visited both websites and now has a good understanding of my sexual desires. She is still taken back by the whole idea of hotwifing, but understands why I desire this type of relationship. She was a little surprised about how long I have wanted to share this with her.

I even came clean that I am a member of a community that lets me be me and finds way to help live out this 'fantasy'. She understood that this private topic was not something I could easily share with friends/family...without judgement.

I told her how much I love her, and lucky I was to have such an understanding wife. She quickly corrected me, "HOTwife"!

We are going on our 'Date Night' today. I hope a Bull flirts a little with her while we are out.

--Any suggestions for dinner conversation?

Talk about what she wants in her sex life.
Develop hypothetical scenarios with her as a joint activity.
Talk about the guys she sees there. Does she find that one attractive? Does she like that one? How big does she think his package is? How can she tell? What would she like him to do with her?
Should I invite him over? Ask him to dance with you because I have a bumb leg? Tell him that my associate (or wife) finds him attractive and would like to meet him?
Do you want to flash? Which guy? The whole room? The waiter? Upskirt? Down blouse? Bend over? Which?
Go walk to the ladies. Take something off. Walk back accentuating what is now less covered.
Go get us drinks.
Ask the guys to let you join their pool game.
So many avenues.

Date night went well.

--We did have a pretty open discussion on many topics to include cuckolding/hotwife. She was a little surprised to learn that I have been desiring this type of relationship for over 2 years. She asked some questions regarding the type of material/questions I ask the communities I am a member of. I think she may be interested in becoming a member of a forum or at least have a place to go to ask other hotwives questions or concerns.

--She did make a lot of references to the websites that I had suggested she visit. So, I am positive she has read all of the material and knows what I desire. (Very exciting for me). She even made several 'small penis' humiliation references towards me. (I got pretty turned on).

--She really does not have a Bull 'type'. To no surprise, she just needs to find the guy attractive. She does enjoy the thought of more romance/passion with another guy, but she does not think in terms of meeting a guy just to fuck him. However, she did tell me that sometimes in the afternoons she does become horny and thinks of just being fucked. She said she usually just plays with herself. I tried to get her to tell me of the kind of guy she thinks about doing this 'fucking', but she really was not that descriptive (she does get a little embarrassed discussing the 'man'). I did let her know that this is where I love for her to text me that she is horny and thinking of finding a man to take care of this need (fantasy or reality). She just laughed.

--Question: best site for a 'Hotwife 2 be' to visit? This site is nice, but I am sure she would not like typing in 'slutwives'.

Last edited:
motorcitypaul said:
Do keep us up-dated...(with pics too)

Some pics...

image.jpg image.jpg
--Comments?

Last edited:
Please keep us updated!

Big range of free stories on Literotica, that could load her mind up with ideas on being a hotwife. You don't have to persuade her to fuck other men, her growing imagination will guide her there - and she will begin to find out that friends of hers are being a bit naughty behind their husband's back, and discussions with them..........might give her the push to flirt with guys she finds attractive.

Saraha, I am not sure if you read my other posts but I was considering setting up a 'flirt date' with a Bull. Do you think that is a bad idea and instead I should just wait and let it happen more naturally? Based on my wife's acceptance of my desires and participation in the fantasy and knowing her...I feel with just a little encouragement and in the right situation she would readily add cuckolding to our marriage.

Thanks.

Cuckykny said:
Date night went well. [My wife and I] had a pretty open discussion on many topics including cuckolding/hotwife. She was a little surprised to learn that I have been desiring this type of relationship for over 2 years. She asked some questions regarding the type of material/questions I ask the communities I am a member of. I think she may be interested in becoming a member of a forum, or at least have a place to go to ask other hotwives questions [about her] concerns.

Good; sounds positive. Your budding hotwife is clearly intrigued by your desire to become her self-acknowledged cuckold in a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage. It's understandable that she would be interested in joining a forum where she can talk with other married women who cuckold their husbands about the ins and outs (so to speak) of openly taking lovers with your full knowledge and acquiescence.

Cuckykny said:
[My wife] did make a lot of references to the websites I had suggested she visit. So, I am positive she has read all of the material and knows what I desire. This is very exciting for me. She even made several 'small penis' humiliation references towards me. I got pretty turned on.

So much the better. Your wife subjecting you to "small penis humiliation" sounds more and more promising...

Cuckykny said:
She really does not have a Bull 'type' [in mind]. To no surprise, she just needs to find the guy attractive.

That, of course, is what it's all about...

Cuckykny said:
She does enjoy the thought of more romance and passion with another guy...

And this, most especially, is what it's all about...

Cuckykny said:
...but she does not think in terms of meeting a guy just to fuck him. However, she did tell me that sometimes in the afternoons she does become horny and thinks of just being fucked. She said she usually just plays with herself.

No, no... of course not. But, ah-ha! Your wife admits to masturbating in the afternoons, dreaming of sex with a suitably-hot "other man"...

Cuckykny said:
I tried to get her to tell me of the kind of guy she thinks about doing this 'fucking', but she really was not that descriptive (she does get a little embarrassed discussing the 'man').

Your wife may, in fact, have a candidate lover in mine whom she's acquainted with, since it's easier for a woman to be drawn toward the idea of fucking a man she knows than fucking an imaginary stranger. But, for obvious reasons, she may be reluctant to drop any hints re. who that might be, perhaps because it's one of your friends or a work colleague...

Cuckykny said:
I did let her know that this is where I love for her to text me that she is horny and thinking of finding a man to take care of her need (fantasy or reality). She just laughed.

It's a very good idea for you to encourage your wife to send you text messages while you're at work, mentioning (say) that she's feeling so horny she may not be able to satisfy herself with masturbation and is on the verge of going out to seek a lover — and, in fact, for her to actually do so...

Cuckykny said:
Question: best site for a 'Hotwife 2 be' to visit? This site is nice, but I am sure she would not like typing in 'slutwives'.

Good point. A reasonable objection to the renaming of this site (from "cuckolds.com" to "slutwives.com") is that it implies married women who take lovers are not reasonably pursuing their healthy sexual desires, but rather are "sluts," a word that strongly implies they should be "shamed" for not suppressing their healthy sex drives and acknowledging the supposed "ownership rights," held over from long-outdated ancient religious traditions, of their husbands.

You might obtain for your wife, as a gift, a copy of:

Hathaway, Alex, 2011, From Housewife to Cuckoldress (Fannypress, Seattle, Washington, 109 pp. [softcover]).

A companion volume you might consider ordering for yourself and your wife, also by Ms. Hathaway, is: "The Education of a Cuckold." Both are available from online sources.

If you feel like encouraging your wife further with an appropriately-humiliating experience (for you), I suggest accompanying your wife to a local book store, then standing beside her (meekly) while she special-orders both books from a clerk. Then, when they arrive, again accompany your wife to the bookstore, stand beside her while she requests both books by title, then... as the clerk is ringing them up... says "Pay for them, darling." Then, step forward and pay for the books, then walk behind your wife, holding the books in a small bag, as the two of you exit the bookstore.

pics including cuckolding/hotwife. She was a little surprised to learn that I have been desiring this type of relationship for over 2 years. She asked some questions regarding the type of material/questions I ask the communities I am a member of. I think she may be interested in becoming a member of a forum, or at least have a place to go to ask other hotwives questions [about her] concerns. [/QUOTE]

Good; sounds positive. Your budding hotwife is clearly intrigued by your desire to become her self-acknowledged cuckold in a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage. It's understandable that she would be interested in joining a forum where she can talk with other married women who cuckold their husbands about the ins and outs (so to speak) of openly taking lovers with your full knowledge and acquiescence.

Cuckykny said:
[My wife] did make a lot of references to the websites I had suggested she visit. So, I am positive she has read all of the material and knows what I desire. This is very exciting for me. She even made several 'small penis' humiliation references towards me. I got pretty turned on.

So much the better. Your wife subjecting you to "small penis humiliation" sounds more and more promising...

Cuckykny said:
She really does not have a Bull 'type' [in mind]. To no surprise, she just needs to find the guy attractive.

That, of course, is what it's all about...

Cuckykny said:
She does enjoy the thought of more romance and passion with another guy...

And this, most especially, is what it's all about...

Cuckykny said:
...but she does not think in terms of meeting a guy just to fuck him. However, she did tell me that sometimes in the afternoons she does become horny and thinks of just being fucked. She said she usually just plays with herself.

No, no... of course not. But, ah-ha! Your wife admits to masturbating in the afternoons, dreaming of sex with a suitably-hot "other man"...

Cuckykny said:
I tried to get her to tell me of the kind of guy she thinks about doing this 'fucking', but she really was not that descriptive (she does get a little embarrassed discussing the 'man').

Your wife may, in fact, have a candidate lover in mine whom she's acquainted with, since it's easier for a woman to be drawn toward the idea of fucking a man she knows than fucking an imaginary stranger. But, for obvious reasons, she may be reluctant to drop any hints re. who that might be, perhaps because it's one of your friends or a work colleague...

Cuckykny said:
I did let her know that this is where I love for her to text me that she is horny and thinking of finding a man to take care of her need (fantasy or reality). She just laughed.

It's a very good idea for you to encourage your wife to send you text messages while you're at work, mentioning (say) that she's feeling so horny she may not be able to satisfy herself with masturbation and is on the verge of going out to seek a lover — and, in fact, for her to actually do so...

Cuckykny said:
Question: best site for a 'Hotwife 2 be' to visit? This site is nice, but I am sure she would not like typing in 'slutwives'.

Good point. A reasonable objection to the renaming of this site (from "cuckolds.com" to "slutwives.com") is that it implies married women who take lovers are not reasonably pursuing their healthy sexual desires, but rather are "sluts," a word that strongly implies they should be "shamed" for not suppressing their healthy sex drives and acknowledging the supposed "ownership rights," held over from long-outdated ancient religious traditions, of their husbands.

You might obtain for your wife, as a gift, a copy of:

Hathaway, Alex, 2011, From Housewife to Cuckoldress (Fannypress, Seattle, Washington, 109 pp. [softcover]).

A companion volume you might consider ordering for yourself and your wife, also by Ms. Hathaway, is: "The Education of a Cuckold." Both are available from online sources.

If you feel like encouraging your wife further with an appropriately-humiliating experience (for you), I suggest accompanying her to a local book store, then standing beside her (meekly) while she special-orders both books from a clerk. Then, when they arrive, again accompany your wife to the bookstore, stand beside her while she requests both books by title, then... as the clerk is ringing them up... says "Pay for them, darling." Then, step forward and pay for the books, then walk behind your wife, holding the books in a small bag, as the two of you exit the bookstore.