Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date
How's it going, Cuckykny? Has your hotwife made any progress seducing her apparently-promising candidate to become her lover...?

If not, does she still seem to be turned on by playing her seduction game with you, pretending that you are him...?

Things have been progressing very nicely with her co-worker for her and the co-worker role play is also pretty fun for me.

The co-worker did make a smooth move - he bought her a gift card for a resturant in return for her last gift. When she told me this, I told her it would be sweet if she invited him to lunch at the resturant as a return gift. She readily agreed! They have now been to lunch a couple of times - he has given her a couple others at different places telling my wife he enjoys her company. He is also married, but according to my wife his wife does not like going out. He really seems like a pretty cool guy, but not my ideal Bull for her. He is just an average guy (too me) really nothing special, but obviously he has the attention of my wife. At the last lunch date, he did ask my wife if her hubby is aware of their luncheons and it would be ok for her hubby and her to use the gift cards. My wife told him of course her husband knows and that he (me) is ok with it - I am thinking not too long now!

During the last time we had sex, SHE actually intiated the co-worker scenario. Again, before I penetrated her I asked her if she was ready to cuckold her submissive husband and without missing a beat she moaned, "yyyeeessssss!". Also, she was so turned on she orgasmed from me just licking/sucking her breasts - a first!

- Pretty good sign, I think.

Reactions: Susan's Slave, babagee and buds13
Cuckykny said:
Things have been progressing very nicely with her co-worker for her and the co-worker. Role play is also pretty fun for me.
Sounds that way. The restaurant gift card strategy is a good one, particularly since it enabled your wife's lover-in-waiting to assure her she could use the cards with you.... which put her in the position of having to say, openly, that she would prefer to use them with him.
Cuckykny said:
During the last time we had sex, SHE actually intiated the co-worker scenario. Again, before I penetrated her I asked her if she was ready to cuckold her submissive husband — and without missing a beat she moaned, "yyyeeessssss!". Also, she was so turned on she orgasmed from me just licking/sucking her breasts - a first!
Excellent! Finding you can bring your sexy wife to orgasm by sucking her tits was a very good discovery.... one you should be able to use repeatedly in the future. It sounds like your sexy wife is on her way (again).

I know it has been a while since I have updated, but...

The co-worker did not work out - he ended up becoming ill for a bit and my wife decided to move him into the friend zone.

I am currently in discussions with another long-term Bull - I met online. I would have preferred a trusted friend or acquaintence but none of my friends are really ideal Bulls. My Hotwife is actually being a little hesitant on meeting him - but does enjoy his pics! We have exchanged pics - he is definitely into my creamy white, curvey Hotwife. He does look pretty good. He is an experienced Bull and appears to be a good fit to our relationship and lifestyle - hopefully he and the wife have strong chemistry. I am busy getting her mind and body craving his. We role play all the time with me asking her if she is ready to accept a Big Black cock - which she moans, "yes!".

As a couple - well, I remain in a fairly constant state of denial - my wife has not been penetrated by a real-man in roughly 4m...she does get reguarly penetrated by our black dildo. I have not had vaginal sex in over 8m - the funny thing is I don't miss it. I mean I crave it, but I know I am not built to satisfy it - make sense?

On another personal note, the other night before sex, my asked to see me soft. Now soft I am pretty small - 1" at most. I have always been somewhat of a grower - if you call 4.5" growing! :) She said, "wow it is so small, cute". I confided to her that I know I am smaller than average at 4.5" but very happy with that. She asked what is average - I told her about 6" give or take a half inch. She replied in an apology tone, "sorry". I explained that my lack of size, was/is part of my motivation to expore this lifestyle...knowing she should be recieving a real-Cock. She said she understands and we continued to role play.

I feel a sense of relief her knowing all of my sexual adeqencies and inadequencies - this cuckold journey has really opened previously unspoken topics...making our relationship stronger.

Hope all are well - cuckykny.

Reactions: iome343, babagee and Nazareth