• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

Sorry to hear about you and durty. I am a white male married to a beautiful black woman.
I would like to suggest you play the field for awhile before you get into a serious relationship. But do please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Your wife is very very sexy... Nice and Thick like a 100 dollar milkshake... I'm a brotha that loves curvy, shapely women and your girl has got it...

Sorry to hear about you and durty. I am a white male married to a beautiful black woman.
I would like to suggest you play the field for awhile before you get into a serious relationship. But do please keep us updated on how you are doing.

What happened to Durty???

Fuck all that shit about her being turned out my white dick! That's some funny as shit because every black female that I have fucked has ALWAYS told me that white guys CAN'T FUCK, only good thang they can do is use their tongue! That black bitch just hasn't had any real BLACK dick to get her back to being focused! That's ALL that is! Shit, NO black female on BSF would even say that shit about a white guy! Real talk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back