• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
she keeps me cuming bak

Damn Sajeeda, your tits are amazing. I'd love to fuck them, spank them a little, then shoot cum all over them.

geeemale said:
wow !! that would be soo hot..to feel ur hot and moist lips around my cock..sucking it as if u have been hungry for it for ages.
Heres a lil something for you to munch on babe...

And then i will come all over ur beautiful face...just like i came all over my girl's hot ass here..;)

You want more ? :)

I want that cum to flow all over my body ;)

Sexy Sajeeda said:

and i would love to bury my face in that hot and moist snatch of urs...ummm. Something like this :p

and then bite ur sexy nipples...umm lovely !

Hmm.... beautiful pose, I like it.

Sexy Sajeeda said:

VERY nice, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda.... one of your best photos yet.

Stick it in me boys ;)

Hard - and throbbing - and ready - and pushing those hot pussy lips apart!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My perfect way to start a Sexy Sunday! :)

hot

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Stick it in me boys ;)

would love to give it to doggy style Saj ! Something like this...

P.S - I hope u dont mind me posting some pix here on ur thread..just that i cant help imagine u at the other end of my cock !;)

Enjoy boys ;) he he he

I am - lovely Monday morning treat ;)

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Enjoy boys ;) he he he

i bet u taste amazin down there. Wanna lick u from ur ass to ur puss..and then kiss ur lips sharing ur taste with u. ummmmm:)

hello sexy every time i see your sexy ass, it makes my dick so hard 4 you, please show us your sexy legs and feet.

greymaster said:
I am - lovely Monday morning treat ;)

You are welcome Master ;)

I've been enjoyin this thread from the getgo, without saying anything.

I also have been LOVING everything you post greymaster Sir, you make for some hot readin. But this thread in particular is absolutely amazing. It's like reading a quality cuckold story, the way sajeeda here slowly is seduced by you and your words and your dominant, assertive personality.

now she's calling you Master. SOOOO hot.

You're amazingly beautiful sajeeda. Type of woman who makes me wish I was the alphamale bull type, but also the type who at the same time make me want to get on my knees and worship every inch of you, and lick you clean after some superior dicked man has given yo uthe pleasure you deserve.

What a nice compliment Razor :) Next time I fill that hot pussy with fresh spunk we'll have her Hubby hold her lips open for you to lick clean.

(Sajeeda my Pet - what could we do with a couple of Sub Slaves? Training time do you think??) :D

greymaster said:
What a nice compliment Razor :) Next time I fill that hot pussy with fresh spunk we'll have her Hubby hold her lips open for you to lick clean.

(Sajeeda my Pet - what could we do with a couple of Sub Slaves? Training time do you think??) :D

Thank you Sir, it would be an honor to eat your alphamale spunk out of a pussy as glorious as Sajeeda's.

I've seen the dick pics/edits you've posted too, and I can tell you you definitely put me to shame big time in taht area. You clearly are the superior man.

Lick this boys ;)

Did your husband leave you that way Sajeeda? :cool:

Ballspanking said:
Did your husband leave you that way Sajeeda? :cool:

He is only good for one thing,.... eating me! ;)

Guys? :( where are u all?

Users who are viewing this thread