• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
Agreed :D

Love seeing those beautiful boobs 'worked' like that. Trouble is - it should be my large, white hand ;)

greymaster said:
Agreed :D

Love seeing those beautiful boobs 'worked' like that. Trouble is - it should be my large, white hand ;)

And this would be you honeyjizz filled cock fucking my tits ;)

amazing boobs , i wanna see the nipples wet from your little hubbys tongue and see a pic of you measuring his small cock . wanna meet on skype ?pm me i would love to cuck him online with you . such a gorgeous girl needs what she deserves , happiness and sexy friends right ?

Mr Small Mushroom said:
amazing boobs , i wanna see the nipples wet from your little hubbys tongue and see a pic of you measuring his small cock . wanna meet on skype ?pm me i would love to cuck him online with you . such a gorgeous girl needs what she deserves , happiness and sexy friends right ?

Enjoy baby ;)

Sajeeda..ur hot

not that u didnt know this but seriously u are HOT.

Does a hot girl like u like to lick some lollypop...maybe something like this?:p

geeemale said:
not that u didnt know this but seriously u are HOT.

Does a hot girl like u like to lick some lollypop...maybe something like this?:p

i LOVE lollipops ;)

drool..

Sexy Sajeeda said:
i LOVE lollipops ;)

well that is really nice..coz i love my lollipop get licked and eaten ! Would me sitting like this be ok for u..as u bend down to nibble on my dick head??

geeemale said:
well that is really nice..coz i love my lollipop get licked and eaten ! Would me sitting like this be ok for u..as u bend down to nibble on my dick head??

I'd take you right in ;)

do like the way cock tastes Sajeeda?

hey slut i luv the pics have ever fucked a latino ?

I can vouch for that - she's been after my cream for weeks now (and I'd love to give her the mouthful she's waiting for).

Trouble is - there is so much of this lady I want to fill and cover - where to start......?

where are you located?

you are definitely hot......

TexBull said:
where are you located?

you are definitely hot......

I am an australian cum princess ;)

Sexy Sajeeda said:

Good lord that's a sexy ass and an absolutely beautiful pussy!

Sexy Sajeeda said:

Clearly Sajeeda, wherever you are in Oz, there must be plenty of rugged Ozzie boys with large cocks, ready to fuck you silly...

Are you waiting on your husband's approval? :cool:

That would be nice

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I'd take you right in ;)

My large dick head would really swell inside ur hot mouth...yummm !
Would u like to see some more of my cock..?;)

I like to see cock day and night :p

Imagine me infront of you, you pull off my bra, drop me to the ground,fuck my face then cum all over my lips ;)

so hot baby , i would love to see more of you on all fours with your big boobs hanging down . i love em. i would love to cover them in baby oil and fuck them and cum all in your hot pussy and husband has to clean up !

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I like to see cock day and night :p

Imagine me infront of you, you pull off my bra, drop me to the ground,fuck my face then cum all over my lips ;)

wow !! that would be soo hot..to feel ur hot and moist lips around my cock..sucking it as if u have been hungry for it for ages.
Heres a lil something for you to munch on babe...

And then i will come all over ur beautiful face...just like i came all over my girl's hot ass here..;)

You want more ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread